Purchase Toy Story and get a free ticket to Toy Story 3

[quote name='eau']Do they limit you on how many movie tickets you can redeem under one Disney account?[/QUOTE]

If you redeem more than one, it just adds another redemption code under the first one.

Ok, So I didn't read through all of the pages, but is there a way to get toy story 1 and 2 on blu ray for really cheap??? Sorry if this has been answered but I'm at work and can't look through all the pages

[quote name='bizman316']Ok, So I didn't read through all of the pages, but is there a way to get toy story 1 and 2 on blu ray for really cheap??? Sorry if this has been answered but I'm at work and can't look through all the pages[/QUOTE]

You missed out last week. Target had them for $22.99 each. Then there were two $10.00 upgrade coupons that could be used and if you bought them both together you got another $10.00 off if you bought both in store at the same time.

$22.99 + $22.99 = $45.98 - $30.00 (coupons $10 each x 2, plus bundle savings) = $15.98

There were also Target coupons for $3.00 off select Disney Blu-Rays but they scanned for ANY Disney blu-ray if your Target ignored it so that was potentially another $6.00 off ... $15.98 - $6.00 = $9.98 plus any tax for both movies.

[quote name='xbox_mole']You missed out last week. Target had them for $22.99 each. Then there were two $10.00 upgrade coupons that could be used and if you bought them both together you got another $10.00 off if you bought both in store at the same time.

$22.99 + $22.99 = $45.98 - $30.00 (coupons $10 each x 2, plus bundle savings) = $15.98

There were also Target coupons for $3.00 off select Disney Blu-Rays but they scanned for ANY Disney blu-ray if your Target ignored it so that was potentially another $6.00 off ... $15.98 - $6.00 = $9.98 plus any tax for both movies.[/QUOTE]

You're forgetting about the $5 manufacturer coupon you could've used on each movie. I got 1 and 2 on Blu Ray for under $6 before tax! :) So, yeah, it was a good deal.

About Printing the Toy Story 3 Tickets:

Also, just a tip. When applying for the free TS3 movie tickets, you may want to use the name "ADMIT" as your first name and "ONE" as your last name. That way when it generates your tickets you dont have a real name printed out and you can give it to anyone.

It saves the hassle of having to show ID at some theaters.

M

watching a movie in a theater with uncivilized adults is bad enough, why would you want to be in a room packed with screaming kids; even if the movie was for free?

I'd rather purchase the home version, so the kid can watch it or listen to it, over and over, then recite 'every' single line back to me word for word. ...and correct me, or give me a funny look, when I'm saying it wrong.

[quote name='bizman316']Ok, So I didn't read through all of the pages, but is there a way to get toy story 1 and 2 on blu ray for really cheap??? Sorry if this has been answered but I'm at work and can't look through all the pages[/QUOTE]

I was looking at last Friday's Fry's ad and I think they're all week long deals, Fri-Thurs. Anyhow, if you can get Fry's to take the DMR coupons, they're on sale for $20 each plus $10 off for buying both. Add two $10 off coupons and they'll be $10 total plus taxes. I may pick up another set if this holds.

$22 got me:
Cars Blu-Ray
Toy Story 1 Blu-Ray
Toy Story 2 Blu-Ray
2 Toy Story 3 movie tickets

I'd say that was a good deal you missed out on.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']watching a movie in a theater with uncivilized adults is bad enough, why would you want to be in a room packed with screaming kids; even if the movie was for free?

I'd rather purchase the home version, so the kid can watch it or listen to it, over and over, then recite 'every' single line back to me word for word. ...and correct me, or give me a funny look, when I'm saying it wrong.[/QUOTE]

That is why you go while kids are in school, if you can.

[quote name='cbulas1']You're forgetting about the $5 manufacturer coupon you could've used on each movie. I got 1 and 2 on Blu Ray for under $6 before tax! :) So, yeah, it was a good deal.[/QUOTE]

If you got them to take the $10 and $5 manufacturer's coupons you're lucky. Target specifically says they take 1 Manufacturer's and 1 Target coupon per item.

Yeah, so people were abusing the coupons by using more than 1 on these. I used the $10 off coupons and got them on blu for $6.99 each at TRU.

I heard that DMR only allows you to enter 1 reward code per movie title per account. Is it true? If so, each account would only be able to redeem 2 TS3 movie tickets. So for people owning multiple copies of the movies, you'll need separate accounts to get all the movie tickets. Is it true?

I don't want to try until there is some solid indication. I don't want to waste a code if DMR denies redeeming a second code from the same movie title.

[quote name='eau']I heard that DMR only allows you to enter 1 reward code per movie title per account. Is it true? If so, each account would only be able to redeem 2 TS3 movie tickets. So for people owning multiple copies of the movies, you'll need separate accounts to get all the movie tickets. Is it true?

I don't want to try until there is some solid indication. I don't want to waste a code if DMR denies redeeming a second code from the same movie title.[/QUOTE]
It doesn't waste the code it just tells you that you already redeemed xxxxxxx and that's it code is still valid and can be used on another account.

I tried redeeming the TS3 ticket code from my TS2 Blu-ray and it came up as "Disneynature: Earth Blu-ray." I emailed almost a week ago and still no reply from Disney. No TS3 ticket for me. =(

[quote name='grap3fruitman']I tried redeeming the TS3 ticket code from my TS2 Blu-ray and it came up as "Disneynature: Earth Blu-ray." I emailed almost a week ago and still no reply from Disney. No TS3 ticket for me. =([/QUOTE]

same here :(

Guess I need to try and get my ticket codes redemeed, so if there's an issue, it gets sorted out before TS3 comes out this summer.

I know I'm resurrecting this thread but Toy Story 3 comes out tomorrow and I may have forgotten what was discussed.

I just registered my copies of Toy Story and Toy Story 2 to get my free tickets. I guess I assumed that since they were two separate titles that I'd get two ticket redemption codes. I only got one. Am I missing something or is that how this has been for everyone?

[quote name='Filbert']I know I'm resurrecting this thread but Toy Story 3 comes out tomorrow and I may have forgotten what was discussed.

I just registered my copies of Toy Story and Toy Story 2 to get my free tickets. I guess I assumed that since they were two separate titles that I'd get two ticket redemption codes. I only got one. Am I missing something or is that how this has been for everyone?[/QUOTE]You get one $8.50 discount per title, so you should have two of them.

My DMR account shows both TS and TS2 registered but I only one redemption code on the Toy Story 3 Movie Ticket Offer page.

I had the same thing happen to me - you actually have to go on the DisneyMovieRewards page through the various tabs like "rewards" "promotions" etc. after you've entered both codes. You will find one of the tabs shows 2 separate entries for the free movie ticket, one redeemed and one not redeemed yet. Select the one that you haven't redeemed yet and it will give you a different code to enter for the free movie ticket pdf.

Trust me I was getting PISSED too when I couldn't find the second ticket, so I just stepped through the entire site until I found the spot with that second entry.

EDIT:

I just logged in so I could re-trace my steps for you, Filbert.

Go to the DisneyMovieRewards.com site and log in to your account. Now, "My Points" near the top of the screen. Then, there will be a few tabs slightly below this. Select "Special Offers" and it should show you two separate entries for a free ticket to Toy Story 3, one already redeemed and the other not. Select the one you haven't redeemed and follow the steps. Bingo Bango you should have ticket #2. Hope this helps!

If you have 2 sets of both movies, is it best to redeem each set using a different DMR account? It would suck if I redeem all 4 vouchers into my primary DMR account and only get 2 movie tickets.

So are the tickets for watching Toy Story in 3D? or do you have to pay extra? Sorry for asking im waiting till i get home to redeem tickets i read somewhere its a voucher for 8.50

Does anyone get this message?

There was a problem acquiring a card number for your reward or saving your card number. Please try again or contact support.

[quote name='trailmix10']So are the tickets for watching Toy Story in 3D? or do you have to pay extra? Sorry for asking im waiting till i get home to redeem tickets i read somewhere its a voucher for 8.50[/QUOTE]It's for whatever version you want to see, 2D or 3D.

The vouchers will be good for $8.50 off a ticket, so if the ticket is more, you have pay the difference, if it's less, then you don't get anything back.

My digital 3D tickets were $10.25 each, so I paid $1.75 out of pocket for each of the two tickets.

I'm so fired up for this...taking my 3 year old daughter for "Father's Day Weekend"...this is going to be her first in theater movie, so I've got my fingers crossed she won't flip out, LOL...

[quote name='karkyco']I'm so fired up for this...taking my 3 year old daughter for "Father's Day Weekend"...this is going to be her first in theater movie, so I've got my fingers crossed she won't flip out, LOL...[/QUOTE]

Good luck and have fun. My wife, our 3 year old girl, and myself are going to see it on either monday first showing or tuesday first showing. We want to go tomorrow but I figured it may be a sellout or close to it.

We got our two tickets via the BD TS1 and TS2 movies. We also got another ticket for our girl when we spent over $25 on TS toys at TRU.

[quote name='shrike4242']It's for whatever version you want to see, 2D or 3D.

The vouchers will be good for $8.50 off a ticket, so if the ticket is more, you have pay the difference, if it's less, then you don't get anything back.

My digital 3D tickets were $10.25 each, so I paid $1.75 out of pocket for each of the two tickets.[/QUOTE]

oh ok thanks! man your prices on 3D movies are waaaay lower than what the price is in my town. its 13.50 :bomb: I just seen clash of the titans for .99 cents at a local dollar movie theater because i did not want to pay the ridiculous prices that are now for movies lol

[quote name='iamking']How about Imax 3D? Does anyone know I can apply these vouchers to watch toy story 3 on Imax 3D?[/QUOTE]
I think seeing a movie like this in the Imax is a waste personally, but I'm almost positive you can use them for tickets. Just expect to pay ~$10 OOP a ticket, though.

[quote name='Jodou']I think seeing a movie like this in the Imax is a waste personally, but I'm almost positive you can use them for tickets. Just expect to pay ~$10 OOP a ticket, though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice. I might not see in iMax after all...just in digital 3d.

Noticed Amazon has both movies for 30.00 if you buy them together. A good deal for anyone that A) didn't get them with the sweet coupons the first week and B) plan on seeing the movie in theaters soon. If you're going to pay out of pocket for the movie tickets, it's like looking at it as getting $17 off the blus. For anyone who missed out the first week, $13 for both movies is a pretty good deal.

Edit: Well, despite all the claims I read on the code site and the old email, apparently the link still works almost 3 months later :] Now to figure out why I only have one code...

Is there any way to re-print already redeemed codes? I think I printed them out months ago when I got the Blus, and have no idea where they ended up.

Okay I'm trying to get a theatre that has CC for the movie, I remember when redeeming for the free tickets through their site I had to pick a specific location. I have the tickets printed already and I was wondering if anyone was able to go to different locations?

[quote name='mrosnwo']Noticed Amazon has both movies for 30.00 if you buy them together. A good deal for anyone that A) didn't get them with the sweet coupons the first week and B) plan on seeing the movie in theaters soon. If you're going to pay out of pocket for the movie tickets, it's like looking at it as getting $17 off the blus. For anyone who missed out the first week, $13 for both movies is a pretty good deal.[/QUOTE]

Gah, my girlfriend and I impulse bought TS1 and TS2 at Walmart yesterday (BR packaging, Special Edition) for $40 ($20 ea.). Normal edition was $15 ea.

[quote name='eau']If you have 2 sets of both movies, is it best to redeem each set using a different DMR account? It would suck if I redeem all 4 vouchers into my primary DMR account and only get 2 movie tickets.[/QUOTE]

I also would like to ask about that. I printed my first set of TS1 & TS2. Haven't entered the 2nd one... Anybody can answer this please?

The Amazon deal just went up $10, so it's $40 for both. Goddamit, I just barely held off buying these over the weekend too. Oh well, I'll just go back to waiting for the price to drop again.

I entered both my TS movie codes into the rewards site and I have two different Movie cash offer links so I think it's safe to enter both in the same account. I haven't printed mine yet but I'm sure I wont have problems. Each has its own unique code to enter for the offer site

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sasuke543']Okay I'm trying to get a theatre that has CC for the movie, I remember when redeeming for the free tickets through their site I had to pick a specific location. I have the tickets printed already and I was wondering if anyone was able to go to different locations?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can confirm that you can use them at any location after they're printed. I said I was going to one theater, then went to another, and they were accepted with no problem.

[quote name='bthoma']Yeah, I can confirm that you can use them at any location after they're printed. I said I was going to one theater, then went to another, and they were accepted with no problem.[/QUOTE]

I've yet to print mine out because I'm not sure which theater I want to go to yet (nyc has too many) but does the printout specify a theater or is it just a general Movie Cash certificate?

[quote name='icedrake523']Probably been asked, but can you get 2 free tickets with the same account if you bought the first two on Blu Ray?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

I called to verify and they only limit it to 1 per title per account. If you have both TS1 and TS2, you can redeem them in the same account. If you have two copies of the same movie, you will need two different accounts. The CSR went on saying if you have a family member at least 13 years old, he and she can sign up a new account.

[quote name='icedrake523']Probably been asked, but can you get 2 free tickets with the same account if you bought the first two on Blu Ray?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I got the deal of the year with this whole Toy Story thing. The blu-rays were like $16 total or something like that for both Toy Story 1 and 2. Then on Sunday I took the family to see Toy Story 3 - the 11:15 showing was only $6 per ticket for the early bird special or whatever (before noon). So $24 face value for the tickets for the four of us - I used the "free" coupons from the blu-rays which were worth up to $8.50 per ticket but the guy just took $17 off my entire order so the 4 of us got to see Toy Story 3 for $7 TOTAL. So for less than $25 I have Toy Story 1 and 2 on blu-ray AND my family of 4 saw Toy Story 3 on the release weekend. Insane deal.

bread's done
Back