Rather than Love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness.. give me the OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I don't seem to have a #9.

Not my fault if she didn't send it to me, right?
[/QUOTE]

It's her fault that she didn't do it herself.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Holy shit, I love frosty and chika.

These peanut butter/chocolate/rice crispy things are amazing.[/quote]

just make sure you transfer the funds and i'll overnight you the antidote.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I know.

Too bad I have the CD ripping right now, though. :)[/QUOTE]Noice.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']But it's kinda my fault she didn't do it in the first place. heh.[/QUOTE]
:O

[quote name='strummerbs']Now I have to listen to that song, damn you. I need to look into more Only Ones albums, everything I've heard is so good.[/quote]
Oh man you must.
This band is in my top ten all time.
EVERY song is gold.

[quote name='dcfox']A gentleman's agreement.[/quote]

Good movie, not great.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Holy shit, I love frosty and chika.

These peanut butter/chocolate/rice crispy things are amazing.[/quote]

I know right? I ate all of mine in one day. :(

[quote name='seanr1221']I put mine in the mailbox :whistle2:#[/quote]

I really dig it now that the world is more open -- I'm just not a fan of Susano (lame fuck) or the mumbling voices like the teacher in Peanuts.

[quote name='seanr1221']I couldn't get into it. I played for 3 hours and was just bored ya know?[/quote]

Did you make it through the first "dungeon"? Fight the first big boss?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']meth.[/quote]

Fixd.

CK64, i dunno. My gurlz aren't exactly the smartest people around. Whatever you can help with is VERY much appreciated.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Did you make it through the first "dungeon"? Fight the first big boss?[/QUOTE]

Nah :oops: why, does it get a lot better after that?

And what's the story with the Rockstar guy?

Hah, Wal-Marts in my area have shit for midnight releases. I don't get it. College town, one of the only electronic having stores in the area, you'd think it'd be free monies.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I wonder if Walmart would have it at midnight...[/quote]

They should.

[quote name='seanr1221']Nah :oops: why, does it get a lot better after that?

And what's the story with the Rockstar guy?[/quote]

Yeah. I was getting pissy cause I hadn't found a boss or anything... seemed easy and boring -- going through that temple was ace though -- i'm almost at the point of hitting up the second one.

Most people seem to think it gets better about when you get to the forest and do the first temple, from what I gather.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']They should.

Yeah. I was getting pissy cause I hadn't found a boss or anything... seemed easy and boring -- going through that temple was ace though -- i'm almost at the point of hitting up the second one.

Most people seem to think it gets better about when you get to the forest and do the first temple, from what I gather.[/quote]

I'm not feeling too tired tonight. Maybe i'll take a ride over and check it out.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Brown, help me with my homework. I'm under the impression that all Indians are smart and go to good schools. Right?[/quote]

There are so many other smarter brown people than me here, and i honestly dont feel like doing any work right now. Sorry.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I wonder if Walmart would have it at midnight...[/quote]

If you're talking about GTA4, mine will release it at midnight. No one is going there besides a couple of people i know because Gamestop is right across the street.

Thanks CK.

Other people are being assholes. I mean they're right and all but like people ask all kinds of shit on here, like people have other CAG's do surveys and shit for them. I'm offering fuggen free goodies. My gurl had some pretty dramatic shit happen over the weekend that I don't want to mention here, so it's not like she's just lazy.

I got 1,2,3 done at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back