Rather than Love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness.. give me the OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dallow']I test drove a white one with red leather interior.... :drool:
Price was too high, but I'm happy with my red/black.[/QUOTE]

I test drove a Chicane Silver '08 with a black/red interior. I got the "extended" test drive through some of nothern california's finest rolling hills before smacking that VTEC up to 105 mph! I love the car but in the end I couldn't pull the trigger because I despise the red/black interior of the '08 and the new five spoke rims. I'm eyeballing an '06 or '07 in either Silverstone or GPW. :D

I made some pancakes, eggs, bacon, fresh squeezed Lemonade, cut up some strawberries and bananas and ate while my game installed. :[

[quote name='daphatty']I test drove a Chicane Silver '08 with a black/red interior. I got the "extended" test drive through some of nothern california's finest rolling hills before smacking that VTEC up to 105 mph! I love the car but in the end I couldn't pull the trigger because I despise the red/black interior of the '08 and the new five spoke rims. I'm eyeballing an '06 or '07 in either Silverstone or GPW. :D[/quote]
Go with GPW.
It's soooo nice.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I made some pancakes, eggs, bacon, fresh squeezed Lemonade, cut up some strawberries and bananas and ate while my game installed. :[[/quote]

That shit only took like 5 minutes. It is worth it though because the game loads hella quick. fucking load times are so short that it really is amazing.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I made some pancakes, eggs, bacon, fresh squeezed Lemonade, cut up some strawberries and bananas and ate while my game installed. :[[/QUOTE]

yum

I noticed a line at the Best Buy 5 min away from me...I'm tempted to go pick it up to play for an hour or 2 before I hit the sack. The website states that they're supposed to have GTAIV related freebies too. I'll cruise by at 10 till 12am.

[quote name='tiredfornow']cruise by? Just pick up the game and shut up.

I actually like the controls on the DS3.[/quote]

Well that's what I meant by cruise by...basically get in, make purchase, and get out.

EDIT: What's with the privacy settings on your XBL tag MNL and TFN? Is that what the cool kids do now a days?

l_16ce10c03c10470bf7d31b877465810a.jpg

Yeaaaaah I quit lmfao

What did she mean by this? :(

(1:37:51 AM) hype*****: well, thanks for this. i'll totally close the window and ask for it again tomorrow, but that's cool b/c i know how much you love to influence individual's thoughts on shitty music

oh well
night

[quote name='dallow']What did she mean by this? :(

(1:37:51 AM) hype*****: well, thanks for this. i'll totally close the window and ask for it again tomorrow, but that's cool b/c i know how much you love to influence individual's thoughts on shitty music

oh well
night[/QUOTE]

that wasn't very nice.

anyways, mornin ya'll

[quote name='zewone']What the hell?

What changed your mind?[/quote]

Well, i'm still not thrilled with the controls, but I can see that they just take some getting used to. The fighting is fine after I did the mission that tells you how to do it. I think i'm just used to Saints Row's controls, which were a little less realistic.

I can never look at JMac the same after hearing his voice. He will forever be the scout to me.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGbWGs2SRe8[/MEDIA]

:wave:
So what's everyone doing with they rebate monies?
I got my $300 Fri nite at midnite. I'm quite surprised I got $300..since I didn't really work last year :lol: Mine is going towards vacation and my BF should be getting $600..which again I think is going towards our vacation. Not all of it, but some.

just out of curiousity I did a currency exchange rate for the $1200.. That only give you 700 euros. thats only 1 ps3 and a 360...

Hey Inufaye, thanks for the invite the other day, but I don't have Halo 3 yet. It should be here any day now. We'll play sometime when I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back