Rayman Origins $19.99 with Free Shipping at Toys R Us

hqn101

CAGiversary!
Feedback
99 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BingoBrown']$10 or bust.[/QUOTE]

Some are getting it for $10. :) I have a $20 for $10 GC, but not sure about this game.

Anyone know if it has an online CoOp?

Anyone have a ballpark of how long shipping takes with TRU? First time ever ordering from their website.

Also, amazing deal. Thanks OP.

[quote name='Nohbdy']You're joking, right?[/QUOTE]

No. I have a massive backlog and no immediate need to play this game. It will hit $10 sooner or later, so I'm waiting.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Some are getting it for $10. :) I have a $20 for $10 GC, but not sure about this game.[/QUOTE]

No, you're paying for it with a $20 GC that you got for $10. Two separate deals, it doesn't make this deal any cheaper than $20.

[quote name='BingoBrown']No. I have a massive backlog and no immediate need to play this game. It will hit $10 sooner or later, so I'm waiting.

No, you're paying for it with a $20 GC that you got for $10. Two separate deals, it doesn't make this deal any cheaper than $20.[/QUOTE]

It does for me, as well as some others!!!!!! Whoever's paying the other $10, who cares!!!!!!!:D

[quote name='Glasscocked']Co-op is supposed to be good so it looks like a great game to play with the wife. Hitting up toys R Us tonight thanks op!![/QUOTE]

This exactly. I slipped up and voiced that we always do what my wife wants in our free time (I know stupid me). So she said "fine. Teach me your stupid Videogames".

GoW3, MW3, And Skyrim are what I have been playing and she says she wants to learn those games... 5 minutes of her spinning in circles in co-op on MW3 and I think you know how it went. She then said "let's play with other people as it would be easier. I have never heard so much cussing in a lobby after a game, luckily I had voice only on my headphones. I think she ended up going 0-3-38. I even just gave her the FMG9s akimbo and a shotgun and told her if you see a red name just keep hitting the trigger.

Maybe this will be a good middle ground game for us.

[quote name='1020chase']Im having trouble getting my google offer to go through, any advice on what Im doing wrong?[/QUOTE]

Payment page. Use the gift card and pin fields. Not promotional code.

Teaching the wifey video games is brutal, its pretty much mario and mario-esque platformers is the furthest ive gotten, dabbled into RPGS a little with costume quest... but thats about it. well. as for bein on topic. im considering this. 19.99 might be one of the better prices on this game for months.

[quote name='audilover']also i think shoprunner gives you faster shipping if you got that[/QUOTE]

Not for video games at TRU.com, unfortunately. It does have free shipping, but not shoprunner.

[quote name='Japakneez']in before "ill wait for $10" cheapasses[/QUOTE]

that's a battle that can never ben won.

plus you're too late.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']It does for me, as well as some others!!!!!! Whoever's paying the other $10, who cares!!!!!!!:D[/QUOTE]

But your $20 GC is good on anything at the store, not just Rayman. It's just the payment method, and was a separate deal. Don't combine the two to act as if it's a super deal.

You're acting like the idiots that run around on this site saying "OMG, I got MW3 for free!!!!" Response from a Responsible CAG: "How'd you get it for free?!?!" Idiot CAG: "Well... it was on sale for $50 and I had a $50 Best Buy Gift Card, so it was free to me." :roll:

[quote name='confoosious']that's a battle that can never ben won.

plus you're too late.[/QUOTE]

You're all welcome. ;)

no online co-op, just local co-op up to 4.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Some are getting it for $10. :) I have a $20 for $10 GC, but not sure about this game.

Anyone know if it has an online CoOp?[/QUOTE]

BANG! :lol: 1 JUST PASSED YOU!

[quote name='confoosious']that's a battle that can never ben won.

plus you're too late.[/QUOTE]

LOL!:lol:

[quote name='BingoBrown']But your $20 GC is good on anything at the store, not just Rayman. It's just the payment method, and was a separate deal. Don't combine the two to act as if it's a super deal.

You're acting like the idiots that run around on this site saying "OMG, I got MW3 for free!!!!" Response from a Responsible CAG: "How'd you get it for free?!?!" Idiot CAG: "Well... it was on sale for $50 and I had a $50 Best Buy Gift Card, so it was free to me." :roll:[/QUOTE]

Only an IDIOT would be jealous of us who are getting it for $10.

P.S. I'd better get it before it sells out!

[quote name='technicalstylez']no online co-op, just local co-op up to 4.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Going to get it, now!!!:D

......For $10!!!!!!:applause:

I'll be picking this up strictly from Patrick Klepek's campaigning for it on the Games of the Year Bombcast. I couldn't believe they put Rayman on the top 10 list, knocking out some other games that I thought were guaranteed to make it. I hope that I'm pleasantly surprised, and for $20 the risk is pretty low.

picked it up with my google offer - been hearing and seeing too much good stuff about this game to pass it up any longer.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Thanks! Going to get it, now!!!:D

......For $10!!!!!!:applause:[/QUOTE]

Ya, I for one prefer local co-op/multiplayer. Makes me sad to see games phasing this out for an all-online experience.

Thank you, OP!!! This is perfect timing! :bouncy:

I was planning to get this at Best Buy today while pricematching the $30 Gamestop/Amazon price, but this saves me 10 bucks! Hopefully BB lets me get this for $20 so I can use my $15 gift card. If not, TRU is next door. :lol:

For those trying to use the Google Gift cards, on the last page where you enter the Code & Pin, remove the dashes and make the gift card number 1 long number.

And, correction, not $10, $11.29 because of the $1.30 tax. Shipping saves me a drive across town! WOOP! Thanks OP and the person who linked it and mentioned free shipping!

Wonder if this means an msrp drop to $40 is coming for Rayman: Origins. Probably still grab it with my TRU code, though. So worth it for $20.

Sold! Don't feel like waiting for this one any longer. $30 was good, but I passed. $20? Well, you got me, there.

Despite backlog city, putting this as next-to-be-played.

This much of a price drop this quickly on such an amazing game is criminal. I'm tempted to order another copy to go along with my $30 GameStop purchase just to help out their sales numbers.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I still have one of the TRU google offer codes and I'm going to use it one this. Glad i didn't bite on the Amazon price a couple days ago. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Thank You for reminding me I had one of those google offer coupons in for 1 myself good find

[quote name='Indyjones']I've given up on listening to my backlog, it's a neverending battle I can't win.[/QUOTE]

Someone else who understands. Just too many damn deals I can't pass up. But I figure as long as I *intend* to play every game I buy, it's okay.

*sigh* Goin' to TRU after work to get Rayman.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']GoW3, MW3, And Skyrim are what I have been playing and she says she wants to learn those games... 5 minutes of her spinning in circles in co-op on MW3 and I think you know how it went. She then said "let's play with other people as it would be easier. I have never heard so much cussing in a lobby after a game, luckily I had voice only on my headphones.[/QUOTE]

This was great, thanks for the LULZ.

[quote name='TheHelix']Got the PS3 version for $1.54 after google offer discount. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Explain? Can anyone do that?

bread's done
Back