Rayman Origins $19.99 with Free Shipping at Toys R Us

hqn101

CAGiversary!
Feedback
99 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShadowAssassin']Explain? Can anyone do that?[/QUOTE]

He actually means he got it for $11.54, he's not factoring in the $10 he spent on his $20 code.

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']Explain? Can anyone do that?[/QUOTE]

They could when the offer was available. Google Offer is like Groupon, it hasn't been available since late December.

Ordered from TRU... could wait for a PM to Amazon to save $1.39, but what the hell, I'll get it now (ps3). Excellent price. Both happy and sad I was able to get it for so low so quickly.

Next: Skyrim LE for $70! LET'S SEE IT, RETAILERS! :p

Thanks Op, finally snagged me a PS3 copy. Wanted the Amazon artbook but it's not worth missing out on this deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
hum... $30 dollars was my buy price for this, but i was too lazy to go buy it based on the holidays... Guess i'm going to have to bite now.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']GoW3, MW3, And Skyrim are what I have been playing and she says she wants to learn those games... 5 minutes of her spinning in circles in co-op on MW3 and I think you know how it went. She then said "let's play with other people as it would be easier. I have never heard so much cussing in a lobby after a game, luckily I had voice only on my headphones. I think she ended up going 0-3-38. I even just gave her the FMG9s akimbo and a shotgun and told her if you see a red name just keep hitting the trigger.

Maybe this will be a good middle ground game for us.[/QUOTE]

Two words.... Fruit Ninja.

I picked this up when it was released at KMart when it was part of the b1g1 1/2 off. I knew the game would drop this low because it was pretty obvious it was not going to sell well but I really wanted it.

Needless to say I do not regret buying it at release because it is one of the best platformers I have ever played. It is like a ramped up, better gameplay, better art direction version of New Super Mario Bros Wii.

I am tempted to go pick this up for my little brother for the Wii so that when I come here to visit we can play it.

[quote name='greg8920']Price match on amazon everybody!! Got some credit that would be appropriate for this.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna support TRU, thanks.

[quote name='Stick821']Wii or 360 guys? How does the Wii controller handle this game?[/QUOTE]

I'd say 360 if you have the option. Wii controls are supposed to work fine, but certainly not an improvement over a regular controller. Plus, 360 is in HD, has easier online co-op and (assuming you care) achievements.

[quote name='carriage4higher']Im in @ $20! :DSupport great games and the studios wiil keep making them.[/QUOTE]
I Don't know how much support a studio will get when their game is knocked down in price so much after a little over a month.

I have a $10.19 TRU gift card that I'm looking to get rid of. Pm me to buy it (looking to get around $7-8...but I may accept $5).

-you can use it online

[quote name='morrodox']I'd say 360 if you have the option. Wii controls are supposed to work fine, but certainly not an improvement over a regular controller. Plus, 360 is in HD, has easier online co-op and (assuming you care) achievements.[/QUOTE]
Last I checked, PS3 was HD too. Oh... no online co-op.

[quote name='ChocBrowny']Last I checked, PS3 was HD too. Oh... no online co-op.[/QUOTE]

Plus he asked Wii or 360. Didn't mention PS3 so I didn't either. But yeah.

[quote name='greg8920']Price match on amazon everybody!! Got some credit that would be appropriate for this.[/QUOTE]

Submitted the price to Amazon as well. I have Amazon Credit and some GC's that I got for Christmas.

If Amazon matches, then back goes my gamestop copy I got earlier in the week.

[quote name='shrike4242']In for a 360 copy over a PS3 copy. The 5.1 surround sound is a must-have, so it's 360 for me.[/QUOTE]

you don't need surround on a platformer :p

I personally play my ps3 more so I got it for that.

Demo did not impress. Waiting for cheaper.

Also I TOLD you guys. It's an Ubisoft game. Let it drop. ACR is easily $30 by now. There's no reason to expect Rayman at anything above $20

[quote name='Rsmobile']Demo did not impress. Waiting for cheaper.

Also I TOLD you guys. It's an Ubisoft game. Let it drop. ACR is easily $30 by now. There's no reason to expect Rayman at anything above $20[/QUOTE]

This isn't above 20 so I don't think we are expecting it over 20

in for one and used an eGC. had I received the email telling me I had reward monies that expire next week I would have gotten another copy. TRU's rewards program really does suck unless you have a baby

[quote name='dmdragon']This isn't above 20 so I don't think we are expecting it over 20[/QUOTE]

YOU aren't now but the amount of silly CAGs who jumped at $40 or $30 is mind boggling.

[quote name='Rsmobile']YOU aren't now but the amount of silly CAGs who jumped at $40 or $30 is mind boggling.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I will almost never by an ubisoft game on release day, those drop like rocks EVERY TIME.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I still have one of the TRU google offer codes and I'm going to use it one this. Glad i didn't bite on the Amazon price a couple days ago. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks for the reminder! Forgot I had one! Rayman for 10 bucks is fine by me!

I bought this the other day at gamestop, used. Such a fantastic game. Fun fun fun platformer. Looks so crisp and amazing. Creative.

[quote name='morrodox']I'd say 360 if you have the option. ... has easier online co-op.[/QUOTE]

There is no online co-op for any version of this game.

In before this firesale inevitably sells out. Wish I could've used my Amazon credit, but oh well...

Thanks, OP.

[quote name='SephirothWF']How do I price match with Amazon?[/QUOTE]

I just sent a pricematch to Amazon for the PS3 version.

To do it: be signed in and go down to "Feedback" (blue box near bottom of page) and the last link is "tell us about a lower price?".

[quote name='nuuuuj']Two words.... Fruit Ninja.[/QUOTE]

lol we have that but after a 12 hour work day I don't feel like getting out of the chair... She did enjoy gunstringer though, which was a surprisingly good game.

Woo... very tempting.

I'll pick it up if it gets price matched by Amazon but for now I can wait with the backlog that I currently have.

Price match successful at Best Buy (using the cancelled-order gift card they had given me a week or two ago). Thanks OP!

[quote name='emperordahc']I just sent a pricematch to Amazon for the PS3 version.

To do it: be signed in and go down to "Feedback" (blue box near bottom of page) and the last link is "tell us about a lower price?".[/QUOTE]

So I just submitted it for 360. If enough people do it, they'll match it for everyone? I already ordered it thinking I could just talk to a customer service rep and say I found it lower somewhere else. Will I need to cancel my order and wait for it to show $20 on the product page?

How long will a price match take?

Pulled the trigger on this earlier. With my backlog, I don't need prime shipping, but I still submitted the price match to Amazon. Hope they match it so more of my fellow CAGs can get in on this.

Who knows how many copies TRU is planning on selling at this price, but if it sells out, Amazon will not price match.

[quote name='Strell']If only TRU copies came with the artbook.[/QUOTE]

For $20 bucks I can live without an art book that will just sit on my shelves next to my Heighast mask, noble team statue, plasma cutter and other useless trinkets I have gotten from big deals.

bread's done
Back