Rayman Origins $19.99 with Free Shipping at Toys R Us

hqn101

CAGiversary!
Feedback
99 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope we're not too late to support the devs.

We need BG&E 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jimmienoman']For $20 bucks I can live without an art book that will just sit on my shelves next to my Heighast mask, noble team statue, plasma cutter and other useless trinkets I have gotten from big deals.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, but I like to study artbooks, and Origins has some incredible style.

Stopped by my TRU today. I've been trying to find something to use my $10 WWE 12 gift card on. Saw it on sale and freaked out because I hadn't checked CAG today before I went out. Congrats to anyone else who picks it up for this cheap.

I found this today in-store while looking for something to spend my google offer coupon on ... Picked it up on 360 and then went to return the $30 copy I price-matched from Best Buy. :p

Rayman Origins is awesome. I thought I had lost my love of platformers, but it turns out I'm just tired of Nintendo's take on them, as this is gorgeous, great-sounding, and a blast to play solo (& I'm assuming even more fun in local multi).

[quote name='Javery']This smells like $12.99 at GameFly in a couple of months.... I'll wait. The demo is excellent though.[/QUOTE]
Hey cheapskate, this is one of those games that need to be bought new since it didn't sell very well.

So did all the people who said "will wait for $20" in the $30 thread actually jump on it? Hope so. Great freaking game.

[quote name='Strell']If only TRU copies came with the artbook.[/QUOTE]

Took a look at Amazon and unless I'm mistaken it looks like they are oos for artbooks. 3rd party vendors are selling them now at a markup.

[quote name='TheHelix']Got the PS3 version for $1.54 after google offer discount. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I still have my GC from that offer, but with such a backlog, I don't see myself opening this game for a long time if I buy it. I'll sit this one out. Great price, though.

[quote name='gunstar808']Took a look at Amazon and unless I'm mistaken it looks like they are oos for artbooks. 3rd party vendors are selling them now at a markup.[/QUOTE]

Shit, looks like you are correct.

[quote name='SuperMario64']Hey cheapskate, this is one of those games that need to be bought new since it didn't sell very well.[/QUOTE]

um, yeah - I don't care about that. If they close the studio and never make another Rayman game again I'm pretty sure something awesome will come along and take its place.

[quote name='Javery']This smells like $12.99 at GameFly in a couple of months.... I'll wait. The demo is excellent though.[/QUOTE] agreed il wait to buy a cheap used copy at gamefly

[quote name='SuperMario64']Hey cheapskate, this is one of those games that need to be bought new since it didn't sell very well.[/QUOTE]:roll:

[quote name='Javery']um, yeah - I don't care about that. If they close the studio and never make another Rayman game again I'm pretty sure something awesome will come along and take its place.[/QUOTE]

Cold blooded!

For what it's worth not supporting devs who take creative chances only increases the chance of more COD type games in already oversaturated FPS market.

[quote name='Javery']um, yeah - I don't care about that. If they close the studio and never make another Rayman game again I'm pretty sure something awesome will come along and take its place.[/QUOTE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC99JhQq-3w

To be fair I'm waiting for it to be under $15 mark as well since my backlog is in triple digits and I can wait it out.

[quote name='Cjrosa6']Cold blooded!

For what it's worth not supporting devs who take creative chances only increases the chance of more COD type games in already oversaturated FPS market.[/QUOTE]
Ultimate truth.

Yeah have a huge *closest thing to infinity* backlog so $15 is the cheapest I would consider. Also just picked up Tactics Ogre ($10) & Golden Sun: Dark Dawn ($5) this week, so make that *Infinity +2*

Okay guys, now you have no excuse ;)

This is one of the best games from 2011 and one of the best platformers of all time - probably since Yoshi's Island, I would say. Plus it sold like crap, so it could use some help. Buy it! :D

[quote name='buster90']So tempting but my backlog of unplayed games is well over 60 now. What to do?[/QUOTE]
Do what I'm about to do and buy it anyways.

Couldn't get the Shop Runner shipping to come up. Guess I'll go with the basic shipping. At least it's free. Good deal.

[quote name='KtMack23']Then how are people getting best buy to price match?;[/QUOTE]

Go in store say TRU has it for $20 and if there is one within a 25 mile radius of the store and the TRU has stock BBY has to PM it as it is within their policy. If they don't contact BBY forum mods and/or BBY phone

bread's done
Back