Redbox Sale Mar. 21st-27th Bloodborne $8.99, etc

thorbahn3

Staff member
Feedback
5 (100%)
RXVQnaG.png

Games are disc only and must be purchased at kiosks.

There isn't currently a way to check kiosks but you can find a list of kiosks that stock games here:
http://www.redbox.com/preowned

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up MCC, found one at the 2nd Redbox I went to. Looks like its it good condition too with just some fingerprints.

Has anybody tried re selling the games in GameStop?
It's been YMMV because sometimes the games are a little beat up, or sometimes they don't like the super mega sticky sticker. They'll either deny the game, slap a refurb fee on the trade-in or take it with no problem.

It really sucks if you go to 4 or more different locations that sells games and don't find the game you're looking for. They have to do a better job of making it more accessible to other. I'm willing to just put money down on their website and go pick it up at the location that they have it at.

It really sucks if you go to 4 or more different locations that sells games and don't find the game you're looking for. They have to do a better job of making it more accessible to other. I'm willing to just put money down on their website and go pick it up at the location that they have it at.

We're still working on online inventory, but you can find out if a kiosk near you sells games through this link: http://www.redbox.com/preowned

Thanks!
Pending...

I usually stand outside the store in a trench coat and solicit customers. :razz:

Typically GS doesn't have any issues taking Redbox games. I can't recall anyone on here being denied before. That said, I wouldn't walk in with them in the RB cases either.

I thought about this too but yeah there's some risk with these. As noted earlier there's always a chance you won't actually get a game when you open up the Redbox case. Then there's condition and GameStop could always reduce the amount they give your or flat out deny it. Plus there are some decent titles that other CAGs really want on this sale.

Too many reasons for me to pass on trying to flip. Though as of today there are a few decent flips to be had if you wanna risk it.

Redbox_Games  Just curious as to why any locations anywhere near me still haven't gotten a copy of Life Is Strange for PS4 for rent.

Just picked up Elder Scrolls Online and GoW 3 for PS4. There are multiple redboxes around me that have copies of MCC but no Bloodborne.

Redbox_Games Just curious as to why any locations anywhere near me still haven't gotten a copy of Life Is Strange for PS4 for rent.
We tested it on a limited basis in a few markets. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough rental demand during the test to expand it nationally. :(

Great game, though. Highly recommend it if you like something that's very story-driven.

Game stop has no problem taking the games from a redbox and most do not care but some will look down upon you like you stole it. I just picked up a Bloodborne and walk next door to gamestop and traded it in for 22 in store credit.

Game stop has no problem taking the games from a redbox and most do not care but some will look down upon you like you stole it. I just picked up a Bloodborne and walk next door to gamestop and traded it in for 22 in store credit.
GS accepts games with the redbox sticker on it?

Yes. I've traded countless redbox games in since I found out RB sold them. Really racked up this weekend.

Update: I went to a redbox 15 min away that said it had uncharted and MCC (according to someone's method from earlier in this thread). Turns out the one copy of uncharted it had was actually just an empty case someone turned in (they stole the game). I guess MCC for $9 was worth.

Sigh, just went to my local redbox and purchased the Ps4 Elder Scrolls online. Grabbed it from the machine and noticed that the color on the disc was a bit off. Opened it up and yup, it was just a printed paper on top of a random pc disc. Great...

Sigh, just went to my local redbox and purchased the Ps4 Elder Scrolls online. Grabbed it from the machine and noticed that the color on the disc was a bit off. Opened it up and yup, it was just a printed paper on top of a random pc disc. Great...
lol i had this happen to me a while back, just call customer service and let them know, they are quick to process you a refund but it takes a couple of days to go back in your account.

lol i had this happen to me a while back, just call customer service and let them know, they are quick to process you a refund but it takes a couple of days to go back in your account.
Haha, dang, well I sent them an email, but I'll call them when I get the chance later today then. Thanks!

Sorry to hear about that! Please send us an email at [email protected] and we'll help you out.

Glad it worked out in the end. Sorry about the hassle.

Also, I can't confirm this but it MAY work. If you can't find the game you want at a kiosk that sells games: Locate it at a kiosk that rents it, try using a free game rental code, pick up the game, and return it to the kiosk that DOES sell the games. Try purchasing it. I have NOT done this but I imagine theoretically it should likely work. Let us know if someone tries it.
Tried it and it doesn't work

We tested it on a limited basis in a few markets. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough rental demand during the test to expand it nationally. :(

Great game, though. Highly recommend it if you like something that's very story-driven.
Thanks for getting back to me! Sad to hear, but at least I know to stop checking :)

I was actually impressed how quick and easy it was to get a refund but i would suggest looking at ways to help prevent fake disc returns. I assume you have ways to track back who returned fake discs?
Glad to hear that the refund process was easy. We hate hearing about theft and are implementing a few new measures to tackle it behind the scenes.

If anyone finds an extra copy of Bloodborne or RE: Rev 2 for PS4 and want to sell it PM me please.

Just picked up 2 copies of ESO ps4 (one for a friend) and one copy of MCC. If you need to see if the game is in stock, use link OP posted to find which kiosks sells games, then look up that box on the website and crossmatch the game you want. Wish I wou;dve known about this method with the last couple of sales..

Picked up ESO for ps4, great price!

Redbox_Games, is there a reason that Far Cry Primal never came to Redbox? Was really hoping to rent it and you've carried most Ubisoft titles in the past.

Someone sell me a copy of MCC, there were none available near me  :whistle2:(

Please message me if you could hook me up with one for cheap would greatly appreciate it  O:)

Bought State of Decay and Halo: MCC for $8.99 each. No problems with either of them. Bought Bloodborne to keep but with the $22 credit for Gamestop I had to trade it in. At my local gamestop you can trade in redbox games but you must have a receipt of purchase from redbox (which can be emailed to you) so no problems with the trade on my end.

bread's done
Back