Reduced Price Game Guides: Thread Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, let me welcome you all to the new guide thread. Second, I'd like to ask you all to please keep conversations not pertaining to guide drops or which ones you've grabbed to a minimum to avoid cluttering the thread. It's not that I don't enjoy the chit chat, but that it may stop others from locating information on the newest drops.

That being said, let me thank Cheapy for creating this site, without which I would've spent probably 10 times what I HAVE spent on games and guides. Moreover, let me thank each and every one of my fellow CAGs for continuing to contribute to making this site a great place to find out about sales and clearances of the items we as gamers use most. Without a great community, NONE of this would be possible.

Furthermore, I would like to thank our Wiki editors HeatDolphin and Rocko for updating the Wiki. Great job.

Now, with that out of the way(and before I get to rambling), let's get on to making this new thread.

Useful Information(and links):

Game Guide Trading Clearinghouse(old one, locked now):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102021

Game Guide Trade Thread(KEEP ALL TRADE REQUESTS HERE OR IN PM'S)
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175548

PLEASE keep ALL trade requests in there or PM's. Thank you.

Reduced Price Guide Discussion Thread(KEEP ALL DISCUSSION NOT RELATED TO GUIDE DROPS HERE!!!)
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169252

Guide Lists(master drop lists and recent drops):

Master Drop List(by store, alphabetically):
http://wiki.cheapassgamer.com/index.php/Category:Strategy_Guides_%28master_lists%29

Recent Guide Drops(by date,also check the second post in this thread):
http://wiki.cheapassgamer.com/index.php/Category:Strategy_Guides_%28recent_drops%29

What is the purpose of this thread?

The purpose of this thread is to let our fellow CAGs know when a guide has dropped to a low price(it's NOT ALWAYS A PENNY), so they can go out and grab guides for themselves and for trading with other CAGs.

Anytime you have guide drops to report, post them here. Please specify at which store you found them and which guides you found and list them in alphabetical order. Thank you.

What are penny guides?

Penny guides are guides which have been on the market for a while and the publisher(or store chain) decide that the remaining stock of these guides have little to no chance of selling, so they issue an order to pull them from the shelves and destroy them. At that time, they are also marked as .01 in their inventory system, except in the case of BBV, which marks them .01 only AFTER pulling them.

Most stores have an agreement with the publisher that states that if they destroy the remaining stock of those items, they will receive a credit for their value from the publisher. This is why many stores are usually annoyed when we CAGs come in and buy the guides AT the penny price, since otherwise they would've received a full credit for those items.

According to an employee at a local BB, they also have a recycling program for the pennied stock, so as to not clutter landfill space with the guides. As to how true it is, I cannot confirm, but I would hope that the paper is at least recycled instead of just dumpstered.

Prior Reduced price game guide threads:

Guide Three:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50515&highlight=guide
Guide Four:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1496376
Guide Five:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85976
Guide Six:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116918
Guide Seven:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131717
Guide Seven and a half:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142400
Guide Eight:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167157

Finally, below is a list of website links, each of which goes to their respective guide page. Whenever possible, I will update the links with better ones(if available).

Amazon
Barnes&Noble
BestBuy
BookPool
CircuitCity
Gamestop
Overstock
StrategyGuides.net
ToysRUs

Thanks to floormat, Guinavere and anyone else who has created and maintained the guide thread before, as well as to all of those who find out either advance information on drops or provide a list of which ones dropped when we do have a drop.

The post below this one contains a list going back at LEAST six months of the more current guide drops, which stores they occured at and which ones dropped. Note that sometimes(Oblivion guide, Quake Wars: Enemy Territory)there are multiple versions of a guide, be it that there are Prima versions, Brady versions and the occasional Nintendo and Doublejump guides.

Please specify WHICH version has dropped when mentioning possible guide drops. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DarkRider23']Missing Super Mario Galaxy (softcover) on that list from what I can see off the top of my head.[/quote]

Thanks. I added it to the list in the post before yours now. If we're in agreement that this list is pretty close to complete, then I'll edit the second post now.

This was one hell of a drop. It's just too bad my local Gamestop stores are such pricks about these things anymore cause I'd really like the Rise Of The Argonauts and Mercs 2 ones and I know even the closest Best Buy is giving me a hassle about them anymore.

Then again, it doesn't help that I go into these stores ONLY to check for the pennied guides anymore.

EDIT: Second post has been updated.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Thanks to hellmutt and Rave Child for compiling the drop list. Even though this was a HUGE drop, I have to ask if anyone has any other additions to it before I add it to the second post.

I still can't believe that the Rise Of The Argonauts guide dropped already, since the game has only been out since December 16th. It figures too, since that guide and Mercenaries 2 are ones I'd really want, but they pennied at a place it's near impossible for me to get them from.

As for coming in only for penny guides, I used to try that 'little purchase' thing to mask the guides. But after having them yank the guides from my purchase and then tell me the total for the rest of it, I just say fuck it anymore and go in to have them price check 'guides I heard you guys clearanced'.

If they give them to me, fine. If not, fuck it either way, it's no big loss.

Here's the list, which will be added to the second post after verifying that we didn't miss anything from the drop:

Assassin's Creed
Battlefield Bad Company
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Devil May Cry 4
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
Disgaea Compilation
Far Cry 2
Fracture
God of War
Legend Of Spyro: Dawn Of The Dragon
LEGO Indiana Jones
Lost Odyssey
Madden NFL 2009 LE Bundle
Mana Khemia: Alchemists Al-Revis
Mass Effect
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm
Naruto: Path of Ninja 2
NCAA Football 2009
NFL Head Coach 09
Pokemon Diamond & Pearl
Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Pokedex
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers
Rise of the Argonauts
Sims 2: Apartment Life
Sonic Chronicles: Dark Brotherhood
Sonic Unleashed
Spore Official Strategy Guide Limited Edition Bundle
Star Wars Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duel & Jedi Alliance
Super Mario Galaxy(softcover)
Too Human
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
Warhammer Online Atlas
Warhammer Online
Wario Land: Shake It[/quote]

I saw the Assassin's Creed Limited Edition (not sure about softcover) as I noted, the one copy was taken by a staff member

also today some 3rd Party PS2 GH faceplates were a penny (store had about 20, I passed)

You're also missing Naruto: The Broken Bond.

I didn't even realize that Command & Conquer Red Alert dropped.... I'll have to look for that today and tomorrow.

[quote name='Animal7390']how come my request for a guide got deleted?[/quote]

Because there's actually a thread for that? I know I kind of said I'd like X and Y guides, but those 'requests' were included in the rest of my post.

Posts strictly asking for a guide are normally deleted, since the Guide Trade Clearinghouse is the proper place for that.

The Guide Discussion thread is actually the right place for the 'I got X, Y and Z guides from eleventy billion stores' type of posts, but unfortunately everyone seems to keep forgetting that.

EDIT: Second post updated again. Thanks for pointing out the omission, Rave Child.

Well I decided to go penny guide hunting for the first time ever. I ended up going to four gamestops, and managed to find
Gears of war 2 LE
Soul Caliber 4 LE
Tales of Vespia
Dragon Quest iv
Final Fantasy iv
Blue Dragon
Civilization revolution
Final Fantasy Tactics A2
Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core
Castlevania OOE
Bioshock

I saw alot more of the guides from the lists(and more of most of the ones I picked up), but really was just buying guides for games I own or will get eventually.I wasn't sure what to expect as far as getting denied or turned away when I went to purchase them but not one person gave a crap, In fact two of the stores didn't even make me pay for anything. I wish I would have known about this thread earlier I would have definitely been out doing this alot more.
There are a few more stores around me I haven't gone to I really want the Lost Oddessy, Mass Effect and Assasins Creed guides hopefully they have them.
And for those interested this is the upper NW Houston area 290/1960

I managed to go over the 3 boxes during lunchtime and below are the guides.

Assassin's Creed x 1
Battlefield Bad Company x 3
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway x 2
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 x 4
Devil May Cry 4 x 2
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice x 2
Disgaea Compilation x 1
Far Cry 2 x 1
Fracture x 2
God of War x 1
Legend Of Spyro: Dawn Of The Dragon x 4
LEGO Indiana Jones x 8
Lost Odyssey x 1 (missing cover)
Madden NFL 2009 LE Bundle x 0
Mana Khemia: Alchemists Al-Revis x 0
Mass Effect x 3
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames x 0
Naruto: Broken Bond x 3
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm x 2
Naruto: Path of Ninja 2 x 2
NCAA Football 2009 x 1
NFL Head Coach 09 x 2
Pokemon Diamond & Pearl x 0
Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Pokedex x 1
Pokemon Emerald x 0
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers x 2
Rise of the Argonauts x 3
Sims 2: Apartment Life x 3
Sonic Chronicles: Dark Brotherhood x 2
Sonic Unleashed x 2
Spore Official Strategy Guide Limited Edition Bundle x 3
Star Wars Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duel & Jedi Alliance x 2
Super Mario Galaxy(softcover) x 0
Too Human x 2
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise x 2
Warhammer Online Atlas x 1
Warhammer Online x 8
Wario Land: Shake It x 3

[quote name='gi60']I managed to go over the 3 boxes during lunchtime and below are the guides.

Assassin's Creed x 1
Battlefield Bad Company x 3
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway x 2
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 x 4
Devil May Cry 4 x 2
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice x 2
Disgaea Compilation x 1
Far Cry 2 x 1
Fracture x 2
God of War x 1
Legend Of Spyro: Dawn Of The Dragon x 4
LEGO Indiana Jones x 8
Lost Odyssey x 1 (missing cover)
Madden NFL 2009 LE Bundle x 0
Mana Khemia: Alchemists Al-Revis x 0
Mass Effect x 3
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames x 0
Naruto: Broken Bond x 3
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm x 2
Naruto: Path of Ninja 2 x 2
NCAA Football 2009 x 1
NFL Head Coach 09 x 2
Pokemon Diamond & Pearl x 0
Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Pokedex x 1
Pokemon Emerald x 0
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers x 2
Rise of the Argonauts x 3
Sims 2: Apartment Life x 3
Sonic Chronicles: Dark Brotherhood x 2
Sonic Unleashed x 2
Spore Official Strategy Guide Limited Edition Bundle x 3
Star Wars Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duel & Jedi Alliance x 2
Super Mario Galaxy(softcover) x 0
Too Human x 2
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise x 2
Warhammer Online Atlas x 1
Warhammer Online x 8
Wario Land: Shake It x 3[/quote]

Man so many lucky people.

you have no Soulcalibur 4?

Tustin Market place, CA. Manager said threw them away for army donation 2 weeks ago. (wtf?)
Irvine Crossroad, CA. Clerk said have no idea about penny guide and wont check backroom.
Irvine Woodbury, still like 20 guides in backroom. The clerk said I can only pick three, cuz other 4 employees havent got dibs yet. Got Disgaea 3, Disgaea 1, and TooHuman.
Can't complain, I only wanted SC4 and Dis3.

[quote name='anch']you have no Soulcalibur 4?

Tustin Market place, CA. Manager said threw them away for army donation 2 weeks ago. (wtf?)
Irvine Crossroad, CA. Clerk said have no idea about penny guide and wont check backroom.
Irvine Woodbury, still like 20 guides in backroom. The clerk said I can only pick three, cuz other 4 employees havent got dibs yet. Got Disgaea 3, Disgaea 1, and TooHuman.
Can't complain, I only wanted SC4 and Dis3.[/quote]
heh I checked the Tustin Marketplace store for guides last night.

I noticed the Fallout 3 CE guide on the top rack. I've got my eyes on that one. :p

Went to CC at lunch and they put out another bin of guides that I sorted through... found these pennied:

Madden 08
Army of Two
From Russia With Love
Viva Pinata (XBOX360)
Rainbow Six Vegas

Others on the latest drop list were not reduced like Assassin's and Lego Indy. They are all 20% off now, but that's still more than 1¢... heh

Okay, I went to my 2 local Gamestops yesterday and nothing. I was sad.
I went to 4 others out of the way today and walking thru the mall towards the last one
I was upset and scowling and cranky and realized I had wasted way too much time.
Bingo! The last one hadn't pulled any of the penny guides yet.

There was only the one guy there, I brought up FarCry 2, Mario Galaxy, and Too Human
and said "These had a price drop" so he wouldn't be confused by the price of a penny each.
He knew the deal and said that they should have been pulled yesterday and that they
are not allowed to sell them but since they hadn't been pulled he would let me have them.
I asked if I could be greedy and grab a bunch more and he said he really should throw them all away,
but he let me have one of each because "they hadn't been pulled yet", so their bad.
I ended up with only half the stack but he didn't charge me, and he kept the other FarCry 2 for his roommate.

FarCry 2
Wario Land Shake It!
Super Mario Galaxy
Star Wars: Clone Wars
Naruto the Broken Bond
Fracture
Rise of the Argonauts
Too Human
Legend of Spyro: Dawn of Dragon

I'm sure there were some others I missed but I wanted to get out of there with my loot!
All of these Gamestops had barely any guides left after this drop. WTF

[quote name='punkmaggit']I stopped at Game Crazy last night for some of those real triggers (and coincidentally picked up a complete Gripshift and brand new DMC4:LE for the PS3 for $30!) when I asked the guy working if I had missed any penny guide drops. He said they hadn't had any in a while (and this store has a TON of guides) so hopefully we'll be seeing something soon. I don't know if we have any more connections through CAG to Game Crazy so more than likely we're going to have to be proactive when we go.[/quote]

I should be able to help with the Gamecrazy drops if and when they do happen. I'll keep you all posted. ;)

--Michael

Finally picked up ONE guide, only one, but its been months since I've been able to get any guide. On top of that, it was an old one too, FFVII Crisis Core. Again, it'll probably be a while before I can get anything again, but at least the GS I got it from is cool enough to give away their promo items after a certain amount of time, just need to get in at the right day I guess.

fuck I picked up two copies of rsv2 at BB for a penny but missed out on like 7 copies of bully scholarship edition because I didnt think it was pennied. Aghh might have to go back tommorow.

[quote name='miktau']fuck I picked up two copies of rsv2 at BB for a penny but missed out on like 7 copies of bully scholarship edition because I didnt think it was pennied. Aghh might have to go back tommorow.[/QUOTE]

Why would you want seven copies of the same guide?

[quote name='anch']
[/QUOTE]

I was there today and told that the guides had been trashed two days ago. The dumpsters were really full so I couldn't dig through.

The Pomona store on Arrow has a couple Rise of the Argonauts and, iirc, Farcry 2. Not positive on the latter.

I just went to gamestop and I was going to get Tales of Vesperia, Socom Confrontation, and Spider Man. The cashier realized that they forgot to take those off the shelves and refused to give or even sell them to me. Why does it matter if they are going to be thrown away anyways? Two weeks ago at the same store, I found 2 360 skins for .01 (marked on the sticker). Right when I was going to pick them up, an employee took them and walked to the back room as if he didn't see me. I complained and they did sell them to me. I'm going to call customer service, because if any .01 items are on the shelves, they should be fair game.

[quote name='dallascowboys']I'm going to call customer service, because if any .01 items are on the shelves, they should be fair game.[/quote]

For the love of God, please don't call and screw things up for the rest of us. You are NOT entitled to anything at a penny. It's a way for stores to remove old inventory. I consider myself lucky if I get something pretty much for free. Grow up.

It's their own problem if they don't take items down. If they have an item on the shelf, I should be able to buy it.
[quote name='gordojones88']For the love of God, please don't call and screw things up for the rest of us. You are NOT entitled to anything at a penny. It's a way for stores to remove old inventory. I consider myself lucky if I get something pretty much for free. Grow up.[/quote]

You're only screwing yourself if you call in. It's practically a guarantee that the DM's in your area will crack down on all the stores then your chances of getting any guides essentially becomes zero. Lose the sense of entitlement and don't be stupid.

[quote name='dallascowboys']It's their own problem if they don't take items down. If they have an item on the shelf, I should be able to buy it.[/QUOTE]

Just because you're disappointed and it does kinda suck it doesn't mean they HAVE to do anything. They could sell the guides for $100.00 each if they wanted to.

I've heard it stated in this thread at least 2 dozen times the argument that if something is on the shelf that GS HAS to sell it. Point blank: they do NOT.

What do you do about it, then? Take your business elsewhere.

I've been away all day, but did that post with all of the pictures get pulled? I just made a pretty amazing haul, and wouldn't mind posting a few pics, but don't want to go outside the boundaries of the thread.

EDIT: On second thought, no reason for me to do that anyway. I'm not trying to make anyone jealous, just pretty happy I had such a score; about in the same ballpark as gi60's. I'm just getting into guide trading, so I'm exciting to trade some stuff around for what I've been really wanting.

I will go through what I have later and see if I have anything that wasn't posted. A lot of stuff seems to be from some older drops, so I guess this store had been sitting on these for awhile, and needed to dump them en masse to clear up some space or something.

Well, I actually went dumpster diving just now, around 11PM where I live. Never thought I would actually do this but I thought what the hey, if there's anything that even looks remotely nasty/disgusting/weird, I'd skip it. Went to 4 different dumpsters and on the 4th one I actually found some stuff.

2x Disgaea Compilation
1x Disgaea 3
1x Cheats book
2x Sonic Chronicles
3x Super Mario Galaxy (softcover)
1x Red Alert 3
1x Wario Land Shake It
1x Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise
1x Sims 2 Apartment Life
1x Blue Dragon
1x Battlefield BC
1x Far Cry 2

Not bad =)

[quote name='sgaldis']I've been away all day, but did that post with all of the pictures get pulled? I just made a pretty amazing haul, and wouldn't mind posting a few pics, but don't want to go outside the boundaries of the thread.

EDIT: On second thought, no reason for me to do that anyway.[/quote]I'm not sure which pics you're referring to. But I personally dont see any problem with posting pics of your hauls in the Discussion Thread. Just so long as it isn't where you've hoarded and then you're gonna fleece folks here or on ebay. That's not very popular.

[quote name='trezzi']Well, I actually went dumpster diving just now, around 11PM where I live. Never thought I would actually do this but I thought what the hey, if there's anything that even looks remotely nasty/disgusting/weird, I'd skip it. Went to 4 different dumpsters and on the 4th one I actually found some stuff. [/quote]Literally? :rofl: If it's a pretty clean dumpster, I guess it isn't so bad, but it does sound reaaally nasty.

[quote name='guinaevere']
Literally? :rofl: If it's a pretty clean dumpster, I guess it isn't so bad, but it does sound reaaally nasty.[/quote]

I was(and still am) a member of the one site called Dumpster World, where people talk about 'curb crawling'(fancy term for picking junk out of people's trash to sell/resell) and dumpster diving and talk about making money from ALOT of stuff that most of us would consider junk.

My one buddy used to know what bags to look for in the local Chuck E. Cheese's dumpster for a while and he picked up THOUSANDS of tickets that people had cashed in that day, which were supposed to have been shredded before being dumpstered.

He took them back in the next day and cashed them in and picked up one of the massive prizes from the top of the prize shelf wall(I think it was a PS2 at the time, for 15k tickets).

But people on that site talk about all sorts of stuff, like smashing old pc monitors for the tiniest bit of a valuable metal that's in the back of them, to diving for ink cartridges at Staples and other office stores to recycle back to them the next day.

Even in my own neighborhood, the one old guy used to come around at 3 am and scavenge aluminum cans out of our recyclables containers the night before pickup from the city.

I've thought about dd'ing for some newer guides, but knowing my luck the GS I choose to do it at shares a dumpster with a Subway or something else that'd make the inside of the dumpster nasty. Either that or I'd fall in and not be able to hoist my ass back out.

Plus, dd'ing is illegal in some areas due to the potential for identity theft.

[quote name='trezzi']Well, I actually went dumpster diving just now, around 11PM where I live. Never thought I would actually do this but I thought what the hey, if there's anything that even looks remotely nasty/disgusting/weird, I'd skip it. [/quote]

Eww, I can picture you wearing a mask and snorkel swimming in a pool of feces, urine, and snot where you take a big breath, dive down to the bottom of the dumpster and come up with an old Mario guide and a shit-eating smile on your face, literally.

[quote name='gordojones88']Eww, I can picture you wearing a mask and snorkel swimming in a pool of feces, urine, and snot where you take a big breath, dive down to the bottom of the dumpster and come up with an old Mario guide and a shit-eating smile on your face, literally.[/quote]

Haha, it's not THAT bad. The dumpster where I found everything was filled with those packing peanuts and cardboard boxes. No food or anything that smelled even remotely bad.

BB better delivers next monday, missing a ton from the recent gs drops.
I think they're really cracking it down. All the gs near me is being pulled on the day of drop now.

[quote name='trezzi']Haha, it's not THAT bad. The dumpster where I found everything was filled with those packing peanuts and cardboard boxes. No food or anything that smelled even remotely bad.[/quote]

Actually, you have a piece of someone's toenail stuck between your front teeth. How embarrassing.

went thru the garbage bin at my local gs and found a some play and charge kits missing the usb part so i used a stick of gum wrapper and some tubing from a toilet paper roll and sum electrical tape to stick a usb plug back on and it works great!!!!!!!

[quote name='sacreddoctor']went thru the garbage bin at my local gs and found a some play and charge kits missing the usb part so i used a stick of gum wrapper and some tubing from a toilet paper roll and sum electrical tape to stick a usb plug back on and it works great!!!!!!![/quote]

:whistle2:s

[quote name='sacreddoctor']went thru the garbage bin at my local gs and found a some play and charge kits missing the usb part so i used a stick of gum wrapper and some tubing from a toilet paper roll and sum electrical tape to stick a usb plug back on and it works great!!!!!!![/quote]

wow ......just wow....:applause:

Achievement Unlocked!
McGuyvered!

I went ahead and tried my luck with a couple of stores today. The first one had most of its guides pulled for employees and whatnot, but I did manage to get a Madden 09 and Super Mario Galaxy. I'll take what I can get I suppose. The next two stores were a no go. One of them actually said that they rip up and actually destroy their guides. The last two was where I hit jackpot.

The first store was apparently busy the past two days and was unable to even get to the penny guides. So the girl there printed up the list of $.01 guides, gave me a highlighter, and asked me what I wanted.

The second store was a store that I hadn't been to before, so I kinda just looked around first. I ended up buying SMT: Devil Summoner and (mind status: blown) two new copies of the premium first Ar Tonelico. As I checked out, I asked the girl there if she had any penny guides. The girl and the dude working there were cool since they had taken their share already and let me "take out the trash" for them.

Love me or hate me, but Vahn redeems himself today

The following is the penny guide drop for Best Buy on Monday, 2/2/09, complete with skus

PRIMA
8988287-Spore limited edition bundle
8927673-Madden NFL 09 Limited Edition
9007424-Wario Land Shake It!
8732534-Sims 2 Freetime
9132734-Star Wars Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duel
9007488-Brothers In Arms: Hell's highway
9078366-Fracture
8893673-Battlefield: Bad Company
9088523-Crash: Mind over mutant
9007371-Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning
9078348-Sonic Chronicles: Dark brotherhood
8893628-Hellboy: Science Of Evil
8893708-Too Human
8914366-NCAA Football 09
8988303-Mercenaries 2: World in flames
8364156-Mass Effect
8993636-Viva Pinata-Trouble in Paradise
8988358-Sims 2 apartment life
8640358-Mass Effect Limited edition
8595282-Fire Emblem
8607741-Assassin's Creed
8873196-Ninja Gaiden 2
8533036-Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY
9007512-Codes & Cheats Fall 2008
8695762-Lost Odyssey
8540475-Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY (I don't know the difference)
8174502-Twilight Princess Zelda wii
9168394-XBOX 360 Achievement guide
9157798-Codes & Cheats Winter 2009
8507608-Pokemon Pocket Pokedex vol. 2

BRADY
9078507-Spiderman:Web of Shadows
9047621-Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals
8632759-World Of Warcraft Bestiary
8999033-Dragon Quest IV
8734667-Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles:rings of Fates
8943842-Soul Calibur IV Limited Edition
8853788-final Fantasy Tactics A2
8632857-World of Warcraft Strategy Collection 2008
9101456-Fable 2 Limited Edition
8514333-World of Warcraft Dungeon
8943888-Final Fantasy IV
8734676-Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
8853813-Civilization Revolution
8120348-Final Fantasy XII
8998882-Tales of Vesperia
8209486-World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade

So thats everything, that gives all CAGS 2 days of notice to find the guides they want, hide them or do what they need to, there is no reason why no CAG should not get the guides they want.

...Vahn is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back