Reduced Price Game Guides: Thread XII(Stock locator trick FAQ added to OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, let me welcome you all to the new guide thread. Second, I'd like to ask you all to please keep conversations not pertaining to guide drops to a minimum to avoid cluttering the thread. It's not that I don't enjoy the chit chat, but that it may stop others from locating information on the newest drops.

That being said, let me thank Cheapy for creating this site, without which I would've spent probably 10 times what I HAVE spent on games and guides. Moreover, let me thank each and every one of my fellow CAGs for continuing to contribute to making this site a great place to find out about sales and clearances of the items we as gamers use most. Without a great community, NONE of this would be possible.

Now, with that out of the way(and before I get to rambling), let's get on to making this new thread.

Useful Information(and links):

Game Guide Trade Thread(KEEP ALL TRADE REQUESTS HERE OR IN PM'S):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175548

PLEASE keep ALL trade requests in there or PM's. Thank you.

Reduced Price Guide Discussion Thread(KEEP ALL DISCUSSION NOT RELATED TO GUIDE DROPS HERE!!!):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169252

What is the purpose of this thread?

The purpose of this thread is to let our fellow CAGs know when a guide has dropped to a low price(it's NOT ALWAYS A PENNY), so they can go out and grab guides for themselves and for trading with other CAGs.

Anytime you have guide drops to report, post them here. Please specify at which store you found them and which guides you found and list them in alphabetical order. Thank you. Please, whenever possible, use RED font to make the drop info stand out. Thanks again.

What are penny guides?

Penny guides are guides which have been on the market for a while and the publisher(or store chain) decide that the remaining stock of these guides have little to no chance of selling, so they issue an order to pull them from the shelves and destroy them. At that time, they are also marked as .01 in their inventory system, except in the case of BBV, which marks them .01 only AFTER pulling them.

Most stores have an agreement with the publisher that states that if they destroy the remaining stock of those items, they will receive a credit for their value from the publisher. This is why many stores are usually annoyed when we CAGs come in and buy the guides AT the penny price, since otherwise they would've received a credit for those items.

According to an employee at a local BB, they also have a recycling program for the pennied stock, so as to not clutter landfill space with the guides. As to how true it is, I cannot confirm, but I would hope that the paper is at least recycled instead of just dumpstered.

Prior Reduced price game guide threads:

Guide Three:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...ighlight=guide
Guide Four:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/....php?p=1496376
Guide Five:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...ad.php?t=85976
Guide Six:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=116918
Guide Seven:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=131717
Guide Seven and a half:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=142400
Guide Eight:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=167157
Guide Nine:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=187222
Guide Ten:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219547

Finally, below is a list of website links, each of which goes to their respective guide page. Whenever possible, I will update the links with better ones(if available).

Amazon
Barnes&Noble
BestBuy
Gamestop
Overstock
Strategyguides.net
ToysRUs

Thanks to floormat, Guinaevere and anyone else who has created and maintained the guide thread before, as well as to all of those who find out either advance information on drops or provide a list of which ones dropped when we do have a drop.

The post below this one contains a list going back at LEAST six months of the more current guide drops, which stores they occured at and which ones dropped. Note that sometimes(Oblivion guide, Quake Wars: Enemy Territory)there are multiple versions of a guide, be it that there are Prima versions, Brady versions and the occasional Nintendo and Doublejump guides.

Please specify WHICH version has dropped when mentioning possible guide drops. Thank you.

Common Guide Drop Related Questions(FAQ):

FAQ - If you are new (or a vet with a few questions) look here SECOND! (After reading the above!)

Q: What Are Penny Guides?
A: Penny guides are guides which have been on the market for a while and the publisher(or store chain) decide that the remaining stock of these guides have little to no chance of selling, so they issue an order to pull them from the shelves and destroy them. At that time, they are also marked as .01 in their inventory system, except in the case of BBV, which marks them .01 only AFTER pulling them.

Most stores have an agreement with the publisher that states that if they destroy the remaining stock of those items, they will receive a credit for their value from the publisher. This is why many stores are usually annoyed when we CAGs come in and buy the guides AT the penny price, since otherwise they would've received a full credit for those items.

According to an employee at a local BB, they also have a recycling program for the pennied stock, so as to not clutter landfill space with the guides. As to how true it is, I cannot confirm, but I would hope that the paper is at least recycled instead of just dumpstered.

Q: Do all guides from all stores drop at the same time?
A: No. While most chains have nationwide drops within their own store (as in every BB will have the same drops coast to coast), not every different chain drops at the same time (what drops at BB is NOT necessarily dropped at GS). When in doubt, check post TWO for drop info.

Q: I found a penny guide and a clerk denied me! I'ma report 'em!
A: Whoa, hold your horses there, pardner! First of all, not a question. Second, just because something is on the shelf, the clerk does NOT have to sell you that item. Most stores are PRIVATE property and as such can deny you just about anything they want - including a sale. The best advice is to not be rude, not be arrogant, and just try hard to get them to have pity on you.

Q: Why don't the clerks want to sell me their penny guides? Aren't they just throwing them away?
A: As stated above, the stores are ordered by the publisher to trash the guides, and are then given credit for those guides. If they don't do this, the publisher won't give them the credit - it's like losing a sale. On the employee level, selling a penny guide can sometimes get them in trouble (or even fired!) I know it seems silly, but this is their job we're talking about! Respect the man (or woman) behind the counter and you'll get a lot more guides than otherwise!

To expand on this, if you come off as DEMANDING, then you'll likely be barred from the store and possibly banned from ALL of their stores entirely. Moreover, you may be charged with trespassing if you continue to press this, as retail stores are PRIVATE PROPERTY.

The penny price is NOT an actual price that the stores HAVE to sell the merchandise for, it is a 'marker' in their system to the employees to pull/destroy those items. The fact that we as CAG's get ANY of these means that employees are not doing their jobs correctly and we are very lucky to even get them in the first place.

So don't press your luck and ruin it for everyone by being an asshole to a manager/cashier who just wants to keep their job by doing what they're supposed to.

Q: Should I just ask if the store has penny guides then?
A: No, since that denotes that you have some insider information as to the runnings of these businesses.

Q: What if the clerk wants to know how I know so much about guide drops?
A: If asked where you got your info about guides that pennied, simply say either 'the internet' or 'a friend of mine told me they're on clearance'.

Q: But clerks will know what a penny guide is, right? I can talk to them like anyone else here...
A: Never use the word pennied to ANY store clerks unless you have built up a good rapport with them. Even then, it may seem a little fishy if you know more about their shop than they do.

Q: Are guides labeled as a penny on the shelf?
A: Sometimes. Most times, no. GS seems to label everything that gets a price drop, so often times guides will be stickered. But even so, they most likely won't sell them to you. A sticker does not mean 'have to sell'.

Q: I tried to buy a guide that this thread said was pennied and it didn't ring up as such! What gives?
A: Either 1) Our source was wrong (this rarely happens and is usually verified a FEW times within maybe an hour of posting), or 2) The clerk changed the price or 3) There are multiple versions of the guide and the one you grabbed is a newer version that has NOT pennied as of yet. Some examples of this are: The Godfather and Oblivion.

Q: What's the easiest way to get penny guides? This sounds like TONS of work!
A: Best Buy is probably the best place to get guides, followed by GameStop, GameCrazy, Toys R Us and then Blockbuster. From what I've seen though, probably 95% of guides that people get are snagged at BB - the rest come from the other stores. But it never hurts to try!

Q: Has there been a drop recently?
A: If you are asking this question you didn't fully understand the OP - go back and read it once more. When a drop happens, it will be posted, and then placed in the second post - trust us.

Q: How do you guys know so much about penny guides?
A: We sometimes have inside sources with the information from the stores themselves; other times, fellow CAGS just like you or me simply take suspected guides to the register and ask them to ring them up, to check their prices. Feel free to do this yourself, and help give back to the community by telling us what you find! However, DON'T ask "Has anyone checked XXX lately?", unless you are in the right thread (discussion area).

Best Buy Stock Locator FAQ to find stock for deleted SKU's(works for games and guides):

Here's a good little trick that some of you may already know. If you want to find out if your local Best Buy has stock of an item, but the page(and SKU) for it has been deleted you can STILL find/create a stock locator page for it.

Here's how to do it:

Google the item you're looking for the SKU for. Once you find it, take that SKU and copy/paste it into the URL for another item's stock locator page on BestBuy.com after where it says skuID=(example: blahblahblahblahskuID=2085453), then hit enter to reload the page with the new SKU in place of the old one and search away.:D

Unfortunately no such method exists for Gamestop at this time.

Thanks to GrilledWitOnions for creating the above FAQ, which should eliminate the need for such questions popping up in the thread from this point on out.

PLEASE USE THE THREAD TOOLS DROP DOWN MENU TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEW THREAD, RATHER THAN WASTING A POST TO POST 'TAGGED'. THANKS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pookymeister']Ditto to 4. I saw Spirits Tracks at one GS if that turns out to be on the list, but didn't know - plus already have it.[/QUOTE]

0 for 2 myself. Managers at both of mine are alright guys so I asked one of them about ACB and DR2. He told me that they were "already gone". May have to journey to the stores with more accessible dumpsters. lol.

Add the following as well

Mass Effect 2(old one without DLC)
Codes and Cheats Fall 2009
Codes and Cheats Summer 2009
Nintendo DS Pocket Guide

I was able to pick up a couple guides, managed to get a few of the mass effect, Final Fantasy XIII Collectors, A few Lunar, the codes and cheats listed above, Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks, NDS Pocket guide, and 2 Dead Rising 2 Collectors. So I can confirm all of those. Also the guides sticker date for the drop is 012911 so they dropped today.

[quote name='bredbu']is dumpster diving illegal ?[/QUOTE]

I don't recall ever hearing or reading it being illegal before, so I would say no.

[quote name='bredbu']is dumpster diving illegal ?[/QUOTE]

Ya in most states, if on private property, it falls under trespassing, i did still consider it :bouncy:

[quote name='OregonDealz']Ya in most states if falls under trespassing, i did still consider it :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Eh what do I know, lol. Movies and TV lying is nothing new anyway.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Eh what do I know, lol. Movies and TV lying is nothing new anyway.[/QUOTE]

LOL, i revised mine, I think the real law falls on whether its on private property or not.

Yeah. According to my parents who used to be in law enforcement, once it's in the dumpster its fair game. Dunno how that rolls with private/public territory though.

Add Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening.

(Saw DAO listed but not the guide to the expansion.)

Thanks to those who posted the other guides that dropped. If you don't hear from me again, it's because my floor fell in.

[quote name='gantt']Thanks to those who posted the other guides that dropped. If you don't hear from me again, it's because my floor fell in.[/QUOTE]

If that happens just prop it up with some strategy guides.

Ok so far the drop by date seems to go:

01/27/11
Animal Crossing City Folk
Crackdown 2
Left 4 dead 2
Lost planet 2
Metal Gear Solid 4
Pokemon Platinum
Prince of Persia the Forgotten Sands

01/28/11
Alan Wake
Dante's Inferno
Dragon Age Origins
Just Cause 2
Lego Indiana Jones 2
Lunar Silver Star Harmony
Metal Gear Peace Walker
NCAA Football 11 (spiral-mini)
Sims 3: Ambitions
Splinter Cell Conviction
Tron Legacy (spiral-mini)

01/29/11
Assassins Creed Brotherhood CE
Codes and Cheats Fall 2009
Codes and Cheats Summer 2009
Dead Rising 2 CE
Dragon Age Origins Awakening
Fallout 3 GOTY
Final Fantasy XIII CE
Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks CE
Mass Effect 2 (old one without DLC)
Nintendo DS Pocket Guide
Sims 3: Late Night (?)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 CE

Any guesses on if there will be a drop tomorrow too to make it 4 days in a row guides dropped?

Edit: Updated and added Sims 3 Late night from post below.

I just picked up the following at Gamestop:

Left 4 Dead 2
Splinter Cell Conviction
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collectors
Final Fantasy 13 Collectors
Mass Effect 2
Tron
Sims 3 Late Night
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony
Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks Collectors
Dead Rising 2 Collectors
Fallout 3 GOTY

Sweet, GF just picked up 2x DR2 CE at the Mall for me. She asked about some ACB and FO3 GOTY, but non available, I guess she had the guy looking up all the recently dropped guides for her in the computer to see what was available. I think im going to send her every time.

[quote name='dabamus']Yeah. According to my parents who used to be in law enforcement, once it's in the dumpster its fair game. Dunno how that rolls with private/public territory though.[/QUOTE]

This comes up every so often in this thread so here is my warning:
This varies tremendously by state and even by local ordinance. I know that in Georgia (or at least in certain counties) anything in a private dumpster, collected by a private garbage service is not fair game, it's the same as stealing if you take it.

I can provide you with the name of an acquantance that did 30 days for this (he was on probation for cannibas possession prior to the charge) and he might even be willing to talk to you about it.

The reason giving for his prosecution on both criminal trespass and petty theft was the increasing theft of personal information vis-à-vis identity theft and threat of lawsuit if you're injured in the process. He was one of a number of people prosecuted for this that year even-though he was just taking junk.

So check your local laws.

[quote name='yazman']Are the CE guides the hardcover editions?[/QUOTE]
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: CE=LE=SE=all motherfuckin' hardcover. Think for yourself and figure this shit out. Or you do need someone to hold your hand and go in the store with you and point out the pennied guides?

I'll edit the second and third posts again, but I can't partake of ANY of these drops at GS anymore unless I dumpster dive em cuz I found out today I'm 100% banned from the stores:roll:(yet corporate continues to let me buy shit from the website:razz:).

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I'll edit the second and third posts again, but I can't partake of ANY of these drops at GS anymore unless I dumpster dive em cuz I found out today I'm 100% banned from the stores:roll:(yet corporate continues to let me buy shit from the website:razz:).[/QUOTE]

How are you banned from all stores? What in the world did you do?

Would it be possible for you guys to post ISBN's? I went to GameStop and none of the guides I got were eligible

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:roll::roll:

Take it to the trading thread please. First and only warning before I have a mod come in and scrub your post.[/QUOTE]

I edited mine, thanks for the free advertising tho (sorry couldn't help myself). The guide trade thread is not easy to navigate really. Don't suppose you know if anyone has ever thought about adding a guide trading section similar to what is present with games?

[quote name='Ultragamer']How are you banned from all stores? What in the world did you do?[/QUOTE]
As my sig(when it pops up) says, I was a smart consumer and I was trading in ONLY stuff that was making me money/credit well over what I paid. Albeit I was trading multiples, but I had the permission of at least two store managers to do so and I had receipts to show where I got the items and what I paid.

Of course, if those receipts were submitted to corporate in order to keep the managers' asses outta the fire, then that's what likely got me banned.

The thing that probably really did me in with them was trading in about 35-40 HDMI cables that I bought from eBay for $50 for the boxload for about $160-180 in credit, as they were getting between $4.40-$5.77 each for a while.:D;)

Mind you, I did that within the span of a week or two, so that definitely raised the red flags.:whistle2:#

But there's always Amazon/NorAm and/or just waiting for price drops on games like I used to before I joined CAG. Either that or hitting up TRU clearance once shit drops super cheap there.

As for the dumpster diving thing, it's best for those of you considering it to go check your local laws regarding it. In some places it may be illegal, while in other places it may be considered ok.

Anyone notice some of the guides dropped are still listed on Gamestop even with a tracker. I don't remember that happening before.

Edit: Seems to only be the guides that dropped today.

[quote name='Ultragamer']Anyone notice some of the guides dropped are still listed on Gamestop even with a tracker. I don't remember that happening before.

Edit: Seems to only be the guides that dropped today.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I noticed that this morning with the DR2 CE when I was trying to confirm the drop posts. Definitely different.

Not sure about your guys areas. But the 3 GS I frequent cleaned up the guide section. I mean really cleaned up and replaced 2 sides of the racks with timecards, psn cards, XBL cards, etc. So there is just a very small selection.

well i dont know if you can call this jackpot. but the december drops and all these past few days i just picked up over 50+ guides. heres the catch NONE have the front covers =(. im working on making the list up but not sure if anyone on here would trade guides they have for ones with no cover. id do multiple trades if needed or whatever. the one thing im hoping is a jackpot find is next to the box of guides is 30!!!!! brand new sealed assassins creed gamestop #1 comics. add the assassins creed to the penny list.

i just looked the comics up and before todays pennied drop the comics was averagin 5ish on ebay im going to hoard these til the next assassins creed comes out and make a good chunk. pay for my psp2 free lol.

[quote name='gauu']i just looked the comics up and before todays pennied drop the comics was averagin 5ish on ebay im going to hoard these til the next assassins creed comes out and make a good chunk. pay for my psp2 free lol.[/QUOTE]
Shit. Just before they told me they couldn't help me n told me to leave the one GS store I told the employees that they missed the AC comics when I saw a rack full of them on the front counter on a hook.

They had about 15-20 of them too.:cry: They even said I could have them if I wanted them, but I said to forget it.:cry:

yah this dumpster dive was a hoot and boot. basically the guides having no front covers sucked but the comics well made up for that. the other gamestop had over 50 of them going to see if they still have them tomorrow as well as the collectors they had them all their.

[quote name='gauu']i think they posted that wrong. its gotta be the regular fallout 3 guide. the goty pennied MONTHS ago.[/QUOTE]

There was a GOTY and a GOTY collectors. The collectors pennied out long ago, the regular GOTY just pennied out today/yesterday.

tried one local GS and they had the FF13 CE..my son took it to the counter as I cant hear well with a stupid head cold, the clerk freaked out! he was like, there has to be an error or something...called over another guy and he was like IDK and the guy offered to sell it to my son for half of 35, saying there had to be an error or something. My son and I walked away. The reaction tho, was priceless!

ok well after doing the clean up from my car heres what the dumpster pulled out. if anyone wants them shoot me an offer ill trade a lot for ones i need(like 3-5 guides for one or something only on the torn cover ones)
list:(unless noted the guide has no front and some have no backs as well)
dead rising 2 regular x3
alan wake regular x3
bakugan battle brawlers
vanquish
007 bloodstone x2
kane and lynch 2
lego indi jones x2
spiderman shattered dimensions
just cause 2 x2
god of war ghost of sparta x2
prince of persia the forgotten sands x2
left for dead 2
lost planet 2 x5
crackdown 2 x5
splinter cell conviction x3(1 is still new sealed)
zelda spirit tracks ce x5(4 sealed one no front cover)
bioshock 2 collectors not sealed but is new with the little baggy insert isbn paper(lithos inside too)
assassins creed the fall comic gamestop exclusive #1 x30
metal gear solid peace walker x2
tron legacy
sims 3
ncaa 11
just for the comics and non damaged guides id say i made out pretty well. the 2 gamestops still had a TON of the collectors sitting on the racks and hoping i can snag them before those get picked off. i was only able to get one new guide for pokemon platinum yesterday but saw a ton more comics and all the ce guides on the racks.

[quote name='gauu']
dead rising 2 regular x3
[/QUOTE]

The regular Dead Rising 2 guide pennied? I thought I checked on that one and it was still full price though...

[quote name='exileinoblivion']I've never had gamestop actually sell me any pennied guides. Any tips?[/QUOTE]

Find a guide that pennied, bring it to the counter, act surprised at the $0.01 price, walk out with new guide.

[quote name='Ultragamer']Find a guide that pennied, bring it to the counter, act surprised at the $0.01 price, walk out with new guide.[/QUOTE]

My problem is that sometimes I find several penny guides at one store. There is no way that they will believe that I'm surprised that the 2 or 3 guides I take up to the register are all one cent.

[quote name='Ultragamer']Find a guide that pennied, bring it to the counter, act surprised at the $0.01 price, walk out with new guide.[/QUOTE]

I've tried this but the employees around here are all really strict and never let me have it.

ok to clarify im back now and nope they must ripped up the dead rising regular guides by accident as they are still retail. anyhow no luck got declined on 2 mario galaxy 2 ce guides and 2 dead rising 2 ce guides. other store pulled everything except one thing fallout goty guide. that being said i have a no front cover fallout goty guide that id love to trade for a mario galaxy 2 guide.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']I've never had gamestop actually sell me any pennied guides. Any tips?[/QUOTE]

My #1 advice: become friends with the GS employees. I'm not talking about being a douche or fake. Find a store with cool guys and just chat about your shared love of gaming now and again. Works wonders when guide time rolls around.

But even if I don't know the employees, I'm just straight-up honest. I'll browse around a bit, then ask if they were tossing any guides, mentioning a specific title or two that I really want. Used to work really well until the district manager here cracked down severely about a year ago.

I did my first dumpster dive. It was Friday, though, so the last round of this multi-drop hadn't happened. There's only one cool store left, but they are ridiculously cool (offering guides and looking them up in the computer to see what they have in stock). Unfortunately, the manager just hit them and cleaned them out. Apparently, they had a lot of older guides just sitting in the back. But they told me to check the dumpster. :lol:

Sure enough, there were at least 200 pristine guides back there, on top of those huge cardboard boxes that hold promotional posters. The cardboard protected the guides from the trash. It was like the manager wanted someone to take them. It was a strange haul:
PoP: Forgotten Sands 3x
UFC Undisputed 2010
Harvest Moon Hero of Leaf Valley
Wow: Wrath of the Lich King
Vanquish 3x
Lost Planet 2
CoD: MW2
Kingdom Hearts 258/2 2x
Alan Wake 3x
Alpha Protocol
Splinter Cell Conviction 2x
Crackdown 2 2x
Fable 2 2x
Gow III CE 2x
Bioshock 2
WoW: Dungeon Companion III
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions 3x
Smackdown vs Raw 2010
MGS4
Plus a handful of the AC comic (they had a bunch), several Killzone 3 giant game boxes, and the clerk handed me one each of the penny PC "sleeve" games since they were behind the counter.

I'm not including this as a trade list, but to show the crazy variety of guides they had on hand. There are old drops there! I had no idea they were such a treasure trove. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come, though...

Score! I was able to get: Dead Rising 2 CE, Final Fantasy XIII CE, Zelda Spirit Tracks CE, Alan Wake, and Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition.

First time in awhile I was able to get a few guides.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']I've tried this but the employees around here are all really strict and never let me have it.[/QUOTE]

In the past I was always shot down when trying to snag just the pennied out guides by themselves, but recently I've had 100% success rate if I'm actually buying something other than just the 0.01 guides.

[quote name='AteBit']In the past I was always shot down when trying to snag just the pennied out guides by themselves, but recently I've had 100% success rate if I'm actually buying something other than just the 0.01 guides.[/QUOTE]

I think the only reason I got away with getting a Dead Rising 2 CE guide today was because the Mass Effect 2 guide did not ring up as a penny, it rang up full price so that info may be wrong. Anyways they told me they couldn't sell it to me and I told them I would pass on the $20 ME2 guide too then which changed their mind on letting me have it for a penny.

I would also like to point out that I am quite friendly at most of the gamestops, the problem is the managers are generally there and strict so it doesn't help me any to make friends.

Plus the one that I always see pennied guides at I got in a huge fight with the manager over how Wii Nerf and Strike Elite was the second game and not the first. I even showed him the box art on their own website and he's hated me ever since.

[quote name='gauu']ok to clarify im back now and nope they must ripped up the dead rising regular guides by accident as they are still retail. anyhow no luck got declined on 2 mario galaxy 2 ce guides and 2 dead rising 2 ce guides. other store pulled everything except one thing fallout goty guide. that being said i have a no front cover fallout goty guide that id love to trade for a mario galaxy 2 guide.[/QUOTE]
Please take it to the trade thread. Good luck with the coverless guide though, as most on here will want it pristine/mint/complete.;)

With all of these stories of dumpster diving successs I'm tempted to hit up the few GS stores around here with dumpsters out in the open.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back