Regular list now back up, Buy some of my Video Game Pixel Art!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3. Halo 3 ODST Campaign Disc Only $4
4. Kameo Elements of Power with Strategy Guide $7
7. Shadowrun $5
131. One Empty Xbox 360 Case, Non Eco version $1

[quote name='dorino']One > None, yes?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I suppose so...

[quote name='shadowkast']3. Halo 3 ODST Campaign Disc Only $4
4. Kameo Elements of Power with Strategy Guide $7
7. Shadowrun $5
131. One Empty Xbox 360 Case, Non Eco version $1[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mis0']40. Jade Empire (Sealed) - $1
47. Chocobo - $1.50

:D
[/QUOTE]

Although Six is definitely better than one, thanks guys. Glad to see you made it to this lowball mis0. :D

[quote name='mis0']40. Jade Empire (Sealed) - $1
47. Chocobo - $1.50

:D
[/QUOTE]

mis0 must like Jade Empire. Always see him bidding on it. Kind of like bvharris' old nasty habit of bidding on EVERY FFXII Steelbook. ;)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']mis0 must like Jade Empire. Always see him bidding on it. Kind of like bvharris' old nasty habit of bidding on EVERY FFXII Steelbook. ;)[/QUOTE]

Maybe he needs a copy of the guide to go along with all of the copies that he's bid on in lowball sales. ;)

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Maybe he needs a copy of the guide to go along with all of the copies that he's bid on in lowball sales. ;)[/QUOTE]

True. Yeah I always see him bidding on both the guide and the game. I think I have seen bv bid on the FFXII guide in lowballs as well on a frequent basis.

Ahaha. I do love me some Jade Empire. I have 2 sealed copies of the LE version, 2 sealed copies of the regular version, an opened playable copy of the regular version, a sealed copy of the Prima guide with the bonus DVD, and an open copy of the same guide. Don't ask me why I like Jade Empire so much.. it's the one Xbox game I won't part with. :lol:

Ha, I can see there are some good times going on in here all ready. That Socom guide tale certainly is something to celebrate! I am sure that he will put the guide up on his mantle piece as a trophy of sorts since he has heard it now.

By the by mis0, there has to be some reason for you to be so fanatical about Jade Empire. Please don't leave us in suspense any longer, spill the beans. :D

25. Mario Party 2 (Cart Only) - $3.50

[quote name='mis0']Ahaha. I do love me some Jade Empire. I have 2 sealed copies of the LE version, 2 sealed copies of the regular version, an opened playable copy of the regular version, a sealed copy of the Prima guide with the bonus DVD, and an open copy of the same guide. Don't ask me why I like Jade Empire so much.. it's the one Xbox game I won't part with. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I can't really say anything about obsession what with my Final Fantasy Tactics Shrine.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Ha, I can see there are some good times going on in here all ready. That Socom guide tale certainly is something to celebrate! I am sure that he will put the guide up on his mantle piece as a trophy of sorts since he has heard it now.

By the by mis0, there has to be some reason for you to be so fanatical about Jade Empire. Please don't leave us in suspense any longer, spill the beans. :D

25. Mario Party 2 (Cart Only) - $3.50[/QUOTE]

The off topic banter is sort of common in most lowballs, particularly mine. :D

Being fanatical for one game is more common than you would think, I've got 10 copies of Final Fantasy Tactics and ZxT has 4 copies of FFVI, going to be 5 when my lowball ends. :D

[quote name='deadbodyman11']The off topic banter is sort of common in most lowballs, particularly mine. :D

Being fanatical for one game is more common than you would think, I've got 10 copies of Final Fantasy Tactics and ZxT has 4 copies of FFVI, going to be 5 when my lowball ends. :D[/QUOTE]
Ah yes, I have made many a new friend over CAG inside of lowballs. The friendly and competitive nature definitely sparks up some fun times, wouldn't you say?

I have yet to find a game that I would enjoy hoarding multiple copies of along with other memorabilia and collectibles of the game. I feel sort of left out, however at the very same time I feel I am grateful to not have such a compulsion. I have enough trouble just trying to get one copy of a game I desire, let alone 10 of them!

I do applaud your shrines nonetheless. :applause:

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I can't really say anything about obsession what with my Final Fantasy Tactics Shrine.

The off topic banter is sort of common in most lowballs, particularly mine. :D

Being fanatical for one game is more common than you would think, I've got 10 copies of Final Fantasy Tactics and ZxT has 4 copies of FFVI, going to be 5 when my lowball ends. :D[/QUOTE]

That 5 would then tie my 5 copies of Vesperia. ;)

Bump btw! :)

[quote name='deadbodyman11']THANK YOU!!!!
I have had that guide in every single one of my lowball sales, and it has been on my list pretty much since I signed up for CAG. Thank you SO Much for taking it from me. I honestly almost got up and did a little jig just knowing I would get rid of the fuckin thing. :D[/QUOTE]

You're welcome, I already beat the game years ago but I noticed that you've had that guide for quite a while so I figured why not take it off your hands:lol:. It took me a while to reply because I've been busy playing the new games that I got off of Steam;).

YAY BIDS!!!!
Updating now, I'm going to be stuck in a meeting at work for the next 3 hours, so I had to push the end time back an hour, hope you guys don't mind. :D

I'm feeling wacky, and I always have wanted Alien Hominid. Maybe today will be the day!

11. Alien Hominid - $1

As for the prolonged end time, it's no skin off my back. Hopefully it will lead to a few more bids for ye.

25. Mario Party 2 (Cart Only)- $4
50. Mini Mario Set-Has a Mini Mario, Mini boo, and Mini Mushroom, all magnets.-$4
54. Ness From Earthbound-$1.50
97. :360: Guitar Hero Metallica (case + manual) - $1
156. Borderlands-$2.50
164. New Super Mario Bros. Wii-$3

Meeting ended a little earlier than I thought, but I'll keep the end time as sometime between 10 and 10:05 EST. I'm updating the bids now, thanks guys.

End of auction bump.

Thinking about Alien Hominid, although I don't want to snipe from VintageTurtle for a game I've never played. Still have Sin and Punishment 2 to play...

Just snipe it. You'd be making dbm some more moola and 'sides, Alien Hominid is one of those rare little gems on the PS2 (though it did get ported to XBLA). :D

By all means, snipe away if you would like to try mate. All is fair in love, war, and lowballing. ;)

Edit: I haven't played it either, except on newgrounds which was a harsh experience from the difficulty level it is set at. :cold:

I take it that question is directed at mis0, however it is hard to tell sometimes. Seeing as I haven't played it other than on the flash version, it probably is indeed toward mis0.

Xbox Live Gold 1-Month Subscription code 2.00
172. Star Wars The Clone Wars Clone Trooper Echo 1
171. Star Wars Legacy Collection Obi-Wan Kenobi 1

33. Bully: Scholarship Edition - $1.50

36. Dark Cloud 2 - $5.5

38. Fable (A little worn, a few very small rips here and there) - $1

44. Two Worlds (A few creases and small rips on the cover) - $1

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back