Resident Evil 5 -Gen. Discussion - Lost In Nightmares & Desperate Esacpe DLC Out Now!

[quote name='javeryh']OK, I finally finished the game on Normal and I'm going to try and go for some achievements. What is the best way to go about this? I think I need a ton of money and points to buy the unlockables. I now see unlimited ammo available for the M3 shotgun (the only weapon I fully upgraded while playing) but it costs 12,000 points! I have like 1,300 left (after buying all the figurines except for 5 of them which aren't available yet). What is the least painful way of racking up money and points? What should I do next? I tried Mercenaries but it kept telling me I failed even though I didn't die.[/quote]

you get 1000 pts for getting a B which is prob 30- 39k score on mercenaries and 1500 for getting an A which is 40k score, play those 10-11 times and there is your 12k

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']you get 1000 pts for getting a B which is prob 30- 39k score on mercenaries and 1500 for getting an A which is 40k score, play those 10-11 times and there is your 12k[/quote]

Playing solo mercenaries is not necessarily the easiest way to get those points, though. It can be really difficult, and requires a lot of time investing to really learn the stage, and how to maximize your score.

Doing an easy stage (1-2 or others, repeatedly) may be a more effective way of getting those points.

[quote name='javeryh']OK, I finally finished the game on Normal and I'm going to try and go for some achievements. What is the best way to go about this? I think I need a ton of money and points to buy the unlockables. I now see unlimited ammo available for the M3 shotgun (the only weapon I fully upgraded while playing) but it costs 12,000 points! I have like 1,300 left (after buying all the figurines except for 5 of them which aren't available yet). What is the least painful way of racking up money and points? What should I do next? I tried Mercenaries but it kept telling me I failed even though I didn't die.[/QUOTE]

I would say try running the Savannah level (the one with you on the turret) a couple more times until you get enough points for the M3. Then start running some of the levels again so you can drop your total playtime to under 5 hours. You'll get your infinite rocket launcher by then and maybe another weapon with infinite ammo. From that point on, you can farm for points and money in several ways:

1. Egg glitch (not a fan of it)
2. Run 4-1 for money
3. Run 6-2 for points (rocket launcher is quite handy for this)
4. Run 5-1 for points (lickers aren't hard to kill with rocket launcher)
5. Run beginning of 5-3 for money (only play up to the reapers and stop after you kill 2 or 3 reapers)

You probably want to redo some levels since you might have missed some treasure or emblems on the way. That will get you some points as well.

Playing 6-2 on Professional is the fastest way to get points (2500 for S Rank). The stage can be beat in 6 minutes or less with the Rocket launcher. 3 hits and the boss goes down.

[quote name='menikmati']New achievements are up on Xbox.com, looks like an additional 200 points are added after the multiplayer DLC.[/quote]

God dammit. I was so happy that I maxed out, and they go and add more. I had no intentions of purchasing the DLC...

Yeah, not happy about new achievements. It's not even the full 1250, either.

6-2 for points is your best bet. 2'30-2'45 gives you 2,000-2,500 points on Professional. It's so easy.

I'm assuming Survivors/Team Survivors is something like 1v1 or 2v2? I was hoping for something like Left 4 Dead where everyone is on the same team fighting off hordes of Majini.

I don't know anything about it, and I probably won't get it. I know it's talked about in the game's strategy guide (Silly, silly Capcom). One mode it's where you try to kill Majini and the other is where you try to kill your opponent(s).

just one more achievement left to get (not counting multi-player dlc) just gotta go back and get all s ranks to buy the last 2 figurine things :lol:

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']just one more achievement left to get (not counting multi-player dlc) just gotta go back and get all s ranks to buy the last 2 figurine things :lol:[/quote]

Getting all S Ranks only unlocks the last figurine. If you're missing two, I'm assuming you have yet to beat it on Professional?

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Getting all S Ranks only unlocks the last figurine. If you're missing two, I'm assuming you have yet to beat it on Professional?[/quote]
i beat it on all difficulty settings exept amateur i might only be missing one, i was just told that getting all s ranks unlocks 2, but yeah, i have beat it on all difficulty settings, or atleast i will have when i go back for the s ranks anyway :lol: so the s ranks only unlock 1 figurine?

edit: actually i was told -a- rank unlocks 1 and -s- rank unlocks the other, but i assumed that beating it with s would unlock both

I really need to get back to unlocking achievements for this game....(where are you Joe!?!)

Also, how hard is that one level that you shoot off the back of the Hummer when playing Professional? I ask because we had the hardest time just completing it on Veteran that I fear how many times it will take us on Professional. Also, did you guys finish the game on Professional co-op or solo? I ask because I figured the AI would be too death-prone to finish it solo on Professional.

With 2 players it's a lot easier because when that boss is down, the AI (If you're Chris) DOES NOT SHOOT AT IT. Playing as Sheva on that makes it easier if you're doing it solo. Why I don't know.

[quote name='woodcan']I really need to get back to unlocking achievements for this game....(where are you Joe!?!)

Also, how hard is that one level that you shoot off the back of the Hummer when playing Professional? I ask because we had the hardest time just completing it on Veteran that I fear how many times it will take us on Professional. Also, did you guys finish the game on Professional co-op or solo? I ask because I figured the AI would be too death-prone to finish it solo on Professional.[/quote]

I beat it on my first try on Professional.

Boss battles on Professional aren't hard if you have the right weapons. There are, however, a bunch of small sequences that will be really difficult, mostly due to Sheva's dumbfuckery. The very beginning of the level where Chris and Sheva are shooting off the back of the boat took me forever, because there are about four guys with crossbows that you have to take out extremely fast, or else you're fucked because Sheva needs a babysitter to keep her from getting hit.

I Don't know how so many reviews said the partner AI is competent in this. I Love how every time there's an enemy, Sheva has to wait and observe before realizing you're fighting a threat. That or when she DOES get done assessing the threat, she'll just stand behind you instead and shoot you repeatedly in the shoulder.

Though I still love the cut scenes simply because it has some of best looking animation (especially facially) that I've seen in a game yet.

[quote name='bardockkun']I Don't know how so many reviews said the partner AI is competent in this. I Love how every time there's an enemy, Sheva has to wait and observe before realizing you're fighting a threat. That or when she DOES get done assessing the threat, she'll just stand behind you instead and shoot you repeatedly in the shoulder.[/quote]

Strange. I couldn't get here to STOP shooting. She would dump boxes of ammo into enemies' invincible spots without a care in the world. I was only able to beat the last boss on my first playthrough after I took everything away from her. Even then it took me two or three tries, because the dumb bitch kept running up to Wesker and would JUST STAND RIGHT NEXT TO HIM UNTIL HE KILLED HER. I kept trying to call her back, only to be met with "I can't right now!" or "You can't be serious?!"

I Think because I had her on "Cover." In attack though she would just wander aimlessly and stare at people and once more wait for me to shoot first. If they were already attacking me and I hadn't shot she would still watch. Though there are also those many occasions where I would be aiming and she decides to just stand right infront of me and stare. It wouldn't be so bad if I DIDN'T HAVE A GODDAMN ROCKET LAUNCHER!

[quote name='KingBroly']With 2 players it's a lot easier because when that boss is down, the AI (If you're Chris) DOES NOT SHOOT AT IT. Playing as Sheva on that makes it easier if you're doing it solo. Why I don't know.[/quote]

It's because Chris has an assault rifle mounted on a tripod, and Sheva has a Gatling gun mounted on the truck.

[quote name='bardockkun']Though there are also those many occasions where I would be aiming and she decides to just stand right infront of me and stare. It wouldn't be so bad if I DIDN'T HAVE A GODDAMN ROCKET LAUNCHER![/quote]

I fuckING HATE THAT! I'll always have the right trigger half way pushed down, about to shoot, and Sheva's stupid fucking face just APPEARS IN THE SCOPE! fuck! I am SO fuckING MAD AT CAPCOM!

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']i beat it on all difficulty settings exept amateur i might only be missing one, i was just told that getting all s ranks unlocks 2, but yeah, i have beat it on all difficulty settings, or atleast i will have when i go back for the s ranks anyway :lol: so the s ranks only unlock 1 figurine?

edit: actually i was told -a- rank unlocks 1 and -s- rank unlocks the other, but i assumed that beating it with s would unlock both[/quote]

Speaking as someone with all 50 achievements, yes, if you beat all levels with "S" ranking -- even on Amateur setting -- it unlocks both figures. I did this when I was done with the game, an all "S" run on Amateur, and both of the last figurines got unlocked and I didn't need to go back and do an "A" ranked run.

I dunno, game is dead to me now that I've whupped it's butt. No reason to play it anymore... I don't especially like "Mercenaries" that much, though my roomate does.

Good thing I rented it, I guess.

[quote name='drktrpr1']It's because Chris has an assault rifle mounted on a tripod, and Sheva has a Gatling gun mounted on the truck.[/quote]

The AI should still know WHEN THE HELL IT IS SUPPOSED TO SHOOT!

Last night I was playing through 1-2 and Sheva kept shooting the cannister before the uroboros would go into the firing room. I wanted to kill her.

I spent the whole game frustrated with Sheva (picking up the wrong things, not picking up the things I wanted her to), that she'll only shoot with the pistol if she has it equipped, her unique ability to randomly get killed, etc... but my roommate is not really a gamer, and he LOVED having Sheva - particularly her accuracy in shooting, and the way she automatically heals. So I guess to each his own.

[quote name='javeryh']Last night I was playing through 1-2 and Sheva kept shooting the cannister before the uroboros would go into the firing room. I wanted to kill her.[/QUOTE]

I just try to pretend that she just isn't there. I consider her a big walking suitcase to hold my extra health and grenades.

[quote name='Wombat']I just try to pretend that she just isn't there. I consider her a big walking suitcase to hold my extra health and grenades.[/quote]

That's probably a good idea. Once I unlock unlimited ammo on the shotgun or hand cannon I'm going to get rid of all of my other weapons and have her hold on to health and grenades only.

Give Sheva the handcannon when you unlock the infinite ammo for that. She is not that bad with the handcannon. She makes most shots count. Although by the time you get infinite ammo for handcannon, you probably got infinite ammo for another gun or two.

If you remove the AI's guns you'll lose out on the advantage of its absurdly good accuracy. Thing can kill a reaper in five seconds with a pistol, if you can get it to shoot.

Infinite ammo trivializes things to the point where you won't need the help, though.

[quote name='Wombat']I just try to pretend that she just isn't there. I consider her a big walking suitcase to hold my extra health and grenades.[/QUOTE]

The strategy guide actively refers to using Sheva as a "Pack Mule" as the best tactic. In my case, its a stun rod and extra ammo save for situations where Sheva provides cover.

Sheva with a stun rod is useful in situations where I become overun with Manji.

man what is up with capcom making people buying contents already included on the game disc itself >.> Has the recession really did that much damage to capcom to degrade them to this extend?

2meg download? looks like it's already on the disk, screw capcom. Pay for fricken costumes and now this... makes me wanna go flash my xbox.

[quote name='Magus8472']If you remove the AI's guns you'll lose out on the advantage of its absurdly good accuracy. Thing can kill a reaper in five seconds with a pistol, if you can get it to shoot.

Infinite ammo trivializes things to the point where you won't need the help, though.[/quote]
Absurdly good my ass! Seriously, gave her the longbow and each and every time she would either A. shoot at my shoulder still or B. shoot at the wall. Gave her a magnum too and same damn thing. There's a goddamn guy with a stun rod next to me as I'm sniping (so obviously I don't notice) and he gets two swings at me and she CONTINUES TO DO NOTHING.

If it wasn't for online co-op I'd call this one of the worse RE titles ever simply because AI Sheva is THAT TERRIBLE.

was searching around for peoples reactions on how Versus Mode plays online
and all i found was people saying NOT to buy it , Capcom is greedy , blah blah , same old stuff thats been said for weeks since they announced this "DLC"

BUT what i did stumble upon was 4 videos posted on how the gameplay looks for Versus Mode

http://www.msxbox-world.com/xbox360/movies/view/109/Resident-Evil-5.html

now it does seem a little clunky (mainly because of how Resident Evil 5 controls) but the 4 player Free For All fights on Public Assembly did seem fun , some times it seemed cheap having someone just shooting off an RPG round to almost instantly kill them , but there are times when it seems to get a little intense , trying to kill someone but having to fight mini-bosses and other zombies at the same time , that sort of thing

personally i have no fricken clue if its worth buying , for such a small download / feature that some people claim should have been on the disk i dunno

on one hand i love Resident Evil 5 , but on the other is it worth being nickled and dimed? , also its only 5 bucks? BUT WILL ANYONE BUY IT? uuughhh i might end up getting it if a couple of my friends starting playing it , until then im undecided , wall of crap text out.

TLDR version: omg Versus Mode gameplay vids! -_- http://www.msxbox-world.com/xbox360/movies/view/109/Resident-Evil-5.html

Here is the way I look at the DLC. As long as the company releases a game that is worth my money, I don't care about them blatantly trying to make money with DLC. As far as I am concerned, RE5 was well worth my $60. I have put a massive amount of time into it, and I was not disappointed in any aspect of the game. So, they deliberately left out the multiplayer and decided to make us pay an extra $5? Fine by me. It's much better than a crappy game that comes with the MP included.

[quote name='Captain Freeze']it just does not look like fun.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I doubt it would keep my ineterest for very long.

And a 2MB download? No thanks.

I'm still on the fence about the DLC as well since I'm unsure about how many people are actually going to purchase it (other than those who like to get all the achievements in the game).

EDIT:

Not sure if anyone has seen this before, but I found it entertaining if you've played/are playing RE5 (no spoilers so don't worry): Muppets vs. Resident Evil

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='woodcan']I don't know. The Multi-player looks interesting enough that I'll probably buy it if I can get some CAGs to play with.[/quote]

yah it looks interesting to me, oh and i wasnt bashing re5 with that vid, i just saw it and got a laugh out of it so i thought id post it :lol:

[quote name='bardockkun']Absurdly good my ass! Seriously, gave her the longbow and each and every time she would either A. shoot at my shoulder still or B. shoot at the wall. Gave her a magnum too and same damn thing. There's a goddamn guy with a stun rod next to me as I'm sniping (so obviously I don't notice) and he gets two swings at me and she CONTINUES TO DO NOTHING.[/QUOTE]

Oh those problems certainly exist. I never said it was a good (or even serviceable) partner in most situations, just that it was absurdly ACCURATE when it did shoot, to the point where it can pretty much nail anything in sight with a handgun pretty much at will so long as it decides to do it. Though, as you said, it likes to ignore the fact that there's frequently something between it and its target. And, again, it takes out a reaper with a handgun without so much as breaking a sweat if you can get it to shoot after reeling it with an electrical grenade or whatever (which, again, is easier said). In the long run the AI is more of a help than a liability, especially if you're going to use the crutch of infinite ammo, but isn't well tailored to the situations this game places it in.

As for the versus, it's, uhh, interesting. One mode (Slayers) uses the same characters as mercenaries (though makes you pay points in bonus features to unlock them), which leads to a degree of imbalance given the obvious disparity between their starting weapons. And the other mode (Survivors) basically becomes a grenade launcher fest after about five seconds since weapons actually spawn around the map rather than your starting with them. Really, both modes are pretty much the same (i.e. MP Mercenaries where you shoot the other players), except in one you get points for shooting enemies and in the other for shooting players.

Also, there's a bit of silliness in team games since it still uses the resuscitate mechanic, and you're just as invincible while you're in the animation as you are in the story mode, leading to quite a bit of chain-resuscitating, though that may not be the best idea given the point system. Not the worst thing ever, all in all, but....eh.

Here is some more in-depth information I found about the Versus DLC (credit goes to users EltoniaX and The_CHA_King on the GameFAQs forums along with some useful information included in the Limited Edition Resident Evil 5 Strategy Guide): http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=929197&topic=48911783

Q: What is the DLC?

A: It's two new game modes; Slayers, which allows two teams or four people to compete for points in a mode similar to mercenaries, and Survivors, which allows two teams or four people to try and murderize each other with less Majini and less damage taken from Majini. For more information look at the original top post. It also comes with some new achievements/trophies which you can find in the cheats section, and

Q: Does this come with new characters or stages?

A: No.

Q: Well, does it come with any new weapons?

A: IGN has reported that new weapons can be unlocked for the main game by playing the versus modes. What weapons and how they are unlocked, no one yet knows.

Q: When will it be released?

A: April 9th in Japan, other release dates pending.

Q: How much does it cost?

A: Five U.S. dollars. It costs less in Japan, I have no idea about EU or AUS.

Q: Will we be able to use all Merc characters in the versus mode?

A: Yes; they must be bought with exchange points.

Q: Everyone will play as Wesker!!!!!

A: That's not a question, and I don't think it's true either. Although STARS Wesker starts with the best pistol, I don't think that's enough of an advantage for everyone to play as him. We are not yet sure how the melee modes will work, but I'm betting there won't be any one hit kill melee moves. Of course, people might just play as him because he's _that_ badass.

Q: Boring, everyone will just stand still and shoot at each other.

A: Only if they want to lose.

Q: When will we get new characters/stages/Barry/Boulder/modes?

A: I'm not a crystal ball.
The DLC comes with two new modes classified under versus mode.

Versus Mode 1: Slayers

Slayers plays similar to Mercenaries, but players will compete to get the highest score from the onslaught of Majini and B.O.W.s. A handicap system will help the player with the lowest score, doubling the points they get, although this won't apply to combo bonuses in Slayers. Time Bonuses and Combo Bonuses are here, with item locations and enemy types remaining the same. Basically, everything in normal Merc mode applies to this.

In the match, players will only take 70% damage from Majini and B.O.W.s. This is to balance the rarity of herbs and FAS, and the added threat of other players. Players can be included in the chain of kills as part of the combo count. The points for killing another play during a combo will be calculated as if they are a mini boss enemy (+4000 points as a 9th kill, +5000 as a 22nd kill, etc).

The game ends when time runs out, just like merc mode. If any player dies before the time runs out, they lose and points and will respawn on the map (it's possible to spawn in the middle of a battle or next to a boss). There is no limit to the number of times you can die.

Most players in the match will be at difficulty grade 6 (normal difficulty), but the leading player will be at grade 10, the highest rank of professional difficulty. Grade has no effect on damage multipliers, although it does affect factors such as context-action input windows.

~~~~~~~~~~

Versus Mode 2: Survivors

This mode is player-versus-player, and that is the focus. There are still enemies on the map, but the frequency of their appearance is reduced. There are no combos, all points are directly gained from dealing damage to other players. No points are granted for killing Majini or B.O.W.s.

Each player starts with a basic firearm; other weapons can be picked up on the map. Every map has different possible configurations of weapons and items located on the map, and mini boss enemies will also drop weapons when killed.

The players will only take 50% damage from Majini and B.O.W.s during a survivors match, and will inflict 150% damage to the Majini and B.O.W.s. Enemies have a 100% drop rate for random items including ammo and health supplies (including eggs, rotten and healing).

Weapons found in Survivors are upgraded to the same level as those found in Merc mode. Shotguns, rifles and magnums are all confirmed.

In the match you score points for successful strikes against other players. Being attacked by another player reduces your score, to a minimum of zero. There is 50% damage and score bonus for headshots.

After a successful attack, the score for that attack will be shown in the top right of the attacker's screen and added to the running total. The victim of the attack loses 50 points for any and all attacks suffered. Whoever inflicts fatal damage on another player earns a bonus of 3000 points. Deaths by Prox Bombs or exploding oil drums will be attributed for score purpose. If a player dies they will lose 1000 points. Once time runs out, the scores of each player will be examined to determine final position on the results table.
Extra details:

Slayers and Survivors can both be played in a team mode. This allows free for all and 2v2.

Characters must be bought through exchange points instead of unlocked, except for Chris BSAA and Sheva BSAA. The total price of all the characters is 134,000. No new characters or stages are in this DLC.

If an enemy player is grabbed by a Majini or other creature, you can approach them and use the normal context sensitive action to free them. However, this attack will damage both the enemy player and the Majini or whatever creature has grabbed them. It will both release and harm the player.

Players can be frozen by Nitrogen Rounds. The freezing time is 5 seconds, but if X or A is tapped recovery will happen more quickly. Other players can attack you while you are frozen, including hand to hand, but you will not be shattered by the attack. Nitrogen Rounds will not harm players on the same team.

In Slayers and Survivors games you normally cannot give weapons to other players. However, in a team survivors match you will be able to hand the M3, H&K PSG-1, S&W M500, Grenade Launcher and Rocket Launcher to a partner. You can give ammo to a team member as long as they have a free slot or an existing stack of the same ammo that can hold the ammo up to the slot maximum. You can swap items when your inventories are full.

~~~~~~~

Extra Info Continued and Tips

When a player is killed or dies in a Survivors match, they will drop a weapon on the spot where they fell. The drop is chosen randomly from the inventory, but it cannot be the default firearm. The dropped weapon is always fully reloaded, and a respawning player will always have a fully loaded default weapon. A dropped weapon will only appear for collection once a body has been removed from play. I imagine that means when the body melts into the ground like a normal Majini.

Proximity Mines take a few moments to arm, and are indicated by a flashing red beam so as to not be confused with an item on the ground. They can be detonated by bullets and splash damage from grenades or oil drums. Majini can still trigger their explosion. Enemy players can see Proximity mines and detonate them with gunfire, so they should be placed at tactical locations such as at the top of climbable ledges or ladders, or at the base of jumps and drops, around sharp corners, behind doors, below windows, etc...

Injury from explosions will generally cause knockdowns. If your character shields themselves from the blast, they will take no damage. Explosions in RE5 have a small blast radius, so training to have proper aiming will be helpful.

Enemies will pursue a player unless and until a nearer player diverts their attention and becomes their new target. If you see Majini or other enemies gathered in an area, chances are a player is nearby attracting their attention. You can also lead enemies and mini bosses to other players, providing for a neat and unique strategy.
More strategies and other issues:

The "duel" complaint is one seen on this board often; that players will just stand still and shoot each other. Unless you've laid a trap or are camping, staying on the move is vital due to the presence of Majini, B.O.W.s and mini bosses. If you do use this tactic, chances are you will do more harm to yourself than good: Since damage is allocated based on hits, not on kills, allowing yourself to be hit by the other players even if it allows you to do damage at the same time, IS NOT A GOOD STRATEGY. You will also be severely weakened from that battle, allowing yourself to be an easy kill for another player.

One tactic is to run past another player, as the turning speed is slow while aiming a firearm. You could then use your 180 turn to blast the other player before they can react.

The laser painters are markers that will give you away and give away the positions of other players. This will reduce the allure of camping due to the ease in which a player can spot you if you are aiming your weapon.
And here are the stats and beginning weapons in survival mode. As posted by The_CHA_King

All Credit goes to the Limited Edition Guide of Resident Evil 5.

Chris (BSAA) - Default (pointwise)

M92F - 250 (PWR) - 30 (CAP) +50 (Reserve) - Crit 37.5%

3 Hand Grenades, 1 First Aid Spray

Chris (Safari) - 8,000 Exchange Points

SIG P226 - 350 - 16 (+50) - No Specials

5 Flash Grenades, 1 First Aid Spray

Chris (STARS) - 13,000 Exchange Points

SIG 556 (MG) - 160 - 45 (+100) - No Special

3 Incendiary Grenades, 1 First Aid Spray

Sheva (BSSA) - Default

M92F - 250 - 25 (+50) - Critical : 50% (Eh? @_@)

5 Incendiary Grenades, 1 First Aid Spray

Sheva (Clubbin') - 6,000 Exchange Points

AK-74 - 200 - 50 (+100) - No Special

Sheva (Tribal) - 15,000 Exchange Points

H+K MP5 - 120 - 65 (+100) - Piercing ; 3

5 Flash Grenades, 1 First Aid Spray.

(No Bow? It says ; In Slayers, the Longbow doesn't give itself away with a laser pointer.)

So... Slayers uses the same Mercs sets, I assume.

Jill (BSAA) - 5,000 Exchange Points

Px4 - 300 - 25 (+50) - Critical : 87.5%

5 Flash Grenades, 1 First Aid Spray

Jill (Battle Suit) - 7,000 Exchange Points

VZ61 - 100 - 80 (+100) - Critical : 25%

3 Incendiary Grenades, 1 First Aid Spray

(Woah, talk about nerfs. '~')

Wesker (Midnight) - 30,000 Exchange Points

H+K P8 - 300 - 25 (+50) - Piercing; 3

3 Hand Grenades, 3 Proximity Bombs

Weskers (STARS) - 50,000 Exchange Points

Samurai Edge - 400 - 15 (+50) - No Specials

I felt this was some very useful information. Again I did not write any of this, just thought it would be informative to post this here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to hear some reviews and see some gameplay footage before I buy this dlc. The whole standing still to shoot mechanic makes multi-player sound tedious.

I'm a little confused by the page that IGN had their hands-on/review article on. The guy says flat out, don't waste the money, its not worth the $5. Yet on the sidebar it shows an IGN review score of 9.

That a screw up? I dunno that I'd even waste the $5 on this...I did just buy all the damn SF4 costumes.

I think that's just RE5's score. I dunno. The DLC looks....interesting...to say the least. I have some points right now (800 saved for the next Halo 3 map pack) so...probably not going to get this unless I hear something really cool about it.

bread's done
Back