Results are in! Good & bad news...

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Erin Polak? I hope this thread doesn't get confused with the one on Drunk Pollock.

Voted. =D Good luck![/quote]

Yeah, but it's not pronounced the same. It's pronounced (paul-ik), although nobody ever gets it right.

Thanks to everyone that has voted so far! Keep them coming! And yes, only vote once, as multiple votes will be disqualified.

images

Voted for Cathy Jo Faust 'cause she is reminds me of me when I was her age.

Nah, I voted for Mrs. Sp00ge. Who is this Sp00ge anyway? Good luck.

I just checked the page with all the contestants...Can I rescind my vote? Mrs. Sp00ge is the only one that doesn't have a face for radio ;D

Thanks again to everyone! Voting is open until the 17th, so if you haven't so already, do it! Don't put it off! :D

I honestly thought your wife w as the best, at least of the three I took the time to actually listen to. Good luck to her.

I voted. Then I listened. Got a bit of a lisp. I don't want to sound like a jerk, I got nothing against it, but just doesn't seem like a radio show would want something like that. I dunno.

i'm sorry, but to be blunt, your wife isn't ugly enough to win to me

see, in radio, the uglier you are, the better you are. it's a known fact. studies have been done and such.

your wife just isn't ugly enough. maybe you should strike her a few times or something?

my vote goes for laurie sherry, because she looks qualified!

bread's done
Back