Rey Mysterio's wrestling topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mykevermin']Great. Now John Cena, Edge, or Triple H can show us their ECW roots. :roll:[/QUOTE]

that sucks... but if built up properly could be huge..no matter who it is... rvd will be over like crazy and the ecw crowd will boo the shit out of the challenger

man i hope they license his ecw song for the show

Good idea. Give the 19 year old kid a major title on your "A" show. Because hot shotting the titles onto teams has worked in the past, especially with Cade and Murdoch.

[quote name='Superstar']This Carlito/Masters feud will be awesome.[/QUOTE]

I'm really looking foward to it myself.

What in the fucking hell? Shawn Michaels and God vs. Vince and the product of his semen? Someone is going to hell and I'm not kidding.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']What in the fucking hell? Shawn Michaels and God vs. Vince and the product of his semen? Someone is going to hell and I'm not kidding.[/QUOTE]

The look on Shane's face when he said that line about the product of his semen was absolutely hilarious though. I wonder how many ways are left for Vince to brag about his sexuality/genetics?

[quote name='Scahom1']I'm really looking foward to it myself.[/QUOTE]

It will do great things for both of them, in my opinion.

Well, since God is now invloved I may as well bring this back...

jesusbanner29qt.gif

[quote name='Superstar']It will do great things for both of them, in my opinion.[/quote]

I sorta doubt it.

No one cares about either of them; listen to the crowd during their entrances and matches. Two negatives won't make a positive in this case.

[quote name='2Fast']I sorta doubt it.

No one cares about either of them; listen to the crowd during their entrances and matches. Two negatives won't make a positive in this case.[/QUOTE]

Actually, i've noticed a lot of cheers for Carlito. Even a few carlito chants by crowds. Carlito will work easily as a face.

[quote name='2Fast']I sorta doubt it.

No one cares about either of them; listen to the crowd during their entrances and matches. Two negatives won't make a positive in this case.[/QUOTE]

when I went to raw in jan. the arena was dead silent during his entrance. I think Rob Conway got a bigger pop

[quote name='Superstar']Actually, i've noticed a lot of cheers for Carlito. Even a few carlito chants by crowds. Carlito will work easily as a face.[/quote]

Man I just don't know. A couple of RAWs ago, Carlito came out to dead silence; I mean DEAD silence, we're talkin' Chris Masters silence here. Even if Carlito somehow escapes this feud with dignity, nothing will change for Masters.

I thought they would have put some kind of belt around Masters by now (whether it be the IC strap, or TT belt), but I guess that's what happens when you aren't as popular/skilled as the Spirit Squad.

[quote name='2Fast']Man I just don't know. A couple of RAWs ago, Carlito came out to dead silence; I mean DEAD silence, we're talkin' Chris Masters silence here. Even if Carlito somehow escapes this feud with dignity, nothing will change for Masters.

I thought they would have put some kind of belt around Masters by now (whether it be the IC strap, or TT belt), but I guess that's what happens when you aren't as popular/skilled as the Spirit Squad.[/QUOTE]

When I went to the NYR ppv there were a lot of carlito chants. It was odd, but thats when I noticed people were really into him. I think he needs a solid feud to get over more.

I just don't see the feud going anywhere, it will be one of those that just kind of burns itself out and everyone forgets about it.

[quote name='xgrimx']I just don't see the feud going anywhere, it will be one of those that just kind of burns itself out and everyone forgets about it.[/QUOTE]

BRING IT

[quote name='Superstar']When I went to the NYR ppv there were a lot of carlito chants. It was odd, but thats when I noticed people were really into him. I think he needs a solid feud to get over more.[/quote]

Well, you gotta realize that Carlito was in there with Cena, and they sure as hell weren't going to cheer for Masters. People will cheer for anyone if their against Cena; they could put Lance Cade in there with him, and the people would cheer him like he was Bret Hart.

Sorry if it seems like I'm bustin' your ass about this.

[quote name='2Fast']Well, you gotta realize that Carlito was in there with Cena, and they sure as hell weren't going to cheer for Masters. People will cheer for anyone if their against Cena; they could put Lance Cade in there with him, and the people would cheer him like he was Bret Hart.

Sorry if it seems like I'm bustin' your ass about this.[/QUOTE]

That is a good point. It was great seeing Edge pin Cena and take the title live.

No need to be sorry, I love debating about wrestling.

[quote name='xgrimx']Anybody else seeing chavo pulling a tim white?[/QUOTE]

LOL *chavo drops toaster in bath tub*

Raw was doing so well tonight too and then... well maybe the main event will redeem it.

I'm still holding out a small hope that there will be a DX reformation but its not looking good.

Well there's goes Rey's title run, already announcing he's defending it on the next Smackdown.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Raw was doing so well tonight too and then... well maybe the main event will redeem it.

I'm still holding out a small hope that there will be a DX reformation but its not looking good.

Well there's goes Rey's title run, already announcing he's defending it on the next Smackdown.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping Rey loses it quickly.

You know, i'm surprised I don't see more bitching from you guys about Wrestlemania since you absolutely hate the status of the wwe right now. having said that, a friend and I ordered WM and it was fucking great! Vince finally did something right, because i was entertained the whole damn night except for the shitty playboy pillow fight which shouldn't have been on WM in the first place. Granted there were a couple missed spots, but you'll have that. And I "marked out" big time with the DX teasers at Mania and tonight on Raw. Vince is always entertaining but Michaels and God vs. Vince and "the product of his semen" made me laugh harder than I have in a while.

[quote name='SIUfan86']You know, i'm surprised I don't see more bitching from you guys about Wrestlemania since you absolutely hate the status of the wwe right now. having said that, a friend and I ordered WM and it was fucking great! Vince finally did something right, because i was entertained the whole damn night except for the shitty playboy pillow fight which shouldn't have been on WM in the first place. Granted there were a couple missed spots, but you'll have that. And I "marked out" big time with the DX teasers at Mania and tonight on Raw. Vince is always entertaining but Michaels and God vs. Vince and "the product of his semen" made me laugh harder than I have in a while.[/QUOTE]

Wrestlemania was a solid show. I was entertained. Besides not liking some match outcomes, it was the best Wrestlemania in years.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']...its kind of sad that only Mickie seems to know how to wrestle out of those 4 girls. Makes the match kinda suck.[/quote]

This is an odd thing for me to comment on/care about, but are you out of your mind? Trish is one of the best women's wrestlers ever, both in-ring and on the mic. I'll give you Torrie and Candice are crap though, not sure when they decided having Candice wrestle would be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back