RL claw game controlled from your PC, win prizes!

I doubt there's any significance to the packages - there's likely a prize queue and whoever drops a prize ball gets the next prize in line. Makes the most sense from a technical standpoint.

omg i hate firefox. i was 30 people from my turn and it crashes. now im in the back of the line again. on google chrome.

[quote name='Jerry-kun']I doubt there's any significance to the packages - there's likely a prize queue and whoever drops a prize ball gets the next prize in line. Makes the most sense from a technical standpoint.[/QUOTE]

I figured they have prizes grouped into categories. I'm betting the size/color of the ball determines what kind of prize you get.

5 hours 18 min...
"when do we get to the ride?"
"THIS IS THE RIDE!"
"WEEEEEEE"

just like escalator world

*edit
decided to jump out of line.. gonna get back on it with netbook, don't wanna risk something happening while i run other stuff

Got in line, just for the hell of it.

A buddy of mine is crazy good at these in real-life, but he's out of the country on vacation with his girlfriend who would probably be pretty PO'd if I sent him the link.

Waited for 5 hours, got to play, and WON first try!!!! Picked up a big purple ball the guy before me dropped! Guy behind me said I would lose, lol!!! Irony is, he fucked himself over and lost!!!!! Best game ever!

EDIT: ^ Were you ahead of me in the game???? That would be hilarious!

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Waited for 5 hours, got to play, and WON first try!!!! Picked up a big purple ball the guy before me dropped! Guy behind me said I would lose, lol!!! Irony is, he fucked himself over and lost!!!!! Best game ever!

EDIT: ^ Were you ahead of me in the game???? That would be hilarious![/QUOTE]
wow

Just finished playing for the third time. Similar to last night, I failed to pick up a ball (overhead cam being broken didn't help), but I "won again." And just like last night, there was already a ball sitting in the reward chute (from the person two spots ahead of me). It didn't go to a form this time around, of course (being that I already "won").

Alright! Thanks OP. I knew technology would finally get to where my 8 year old self wanted. That day has arrived! Only 5 1/2 hours to go!!

[quote name='doodmandood']When is the LEAST busy time for these?[/QUOTE]

I started waiting at like 6PM Eastern and got to go around 12:30AM. The thing was almost empty. I was able to easily pick up a big and small ball.

so exactly what prizes are these or do you not know til it shows up to your door?

Looks pretty fun but not sure I wanna invest too much time in this lol

[quote name='TheRobReport']so exactly what prizes are these or do you not know til it shows up to your door?

Looks pretty fun but not sure I wanna invest too much time in this lol[/QUOTE]

Nobody knows.

How is it investing time? You join the line then come back in like eight hours when it's your turn. It's not like you have to actually sit there watching the thing the entire time.

They got some pretty cool prizes.

I see a crossbow in the pile...NICE!!!!!!

8cf9a3.png

Thanks for pointing this out binici, both my wife & I played. I got a small ball but she ended up bagging up a big purple one. Most awesome! :applause:

Won yesterday on both mine and my friend's account without actually grabbing a ball lol. But yeah I'm curious as to what will appear in my mailbox in 3 weeks.

I think they may be having some technical difficulties, cause I've been 'in line' for a couple hours but right now the claw is not moving. Came back to check my time, and watched for a few minutes, and there's been no movement at all.

I was in line earlier today, 6 away and got booted/DCed :(

Do you only win if you get the clear balls with something in it?

BTW, that machine is huge. I saw a person with one of the bigger yellow balls on the video link... and was like one of those big bouncy balls from a general store (walmart, toys r us)

Woohoo, just won something. If they ship the actual prize you grab, then I have a big yellow ball coming in the mail. :p
You can't win twice though, which makes sense I guess, but you can play as many times as you want.

From what I've read on another site, if you grab a colored ball, thats what you win. You only win the unique prizes if you grabbed a clear ball, or 'prize ball'. Not sure what will happen to all of the players who grabbed nothing yet 'won' something.

[quote name='Yamato']From what I've read on another site, if you grab a colored ball, thats what you win. You only win the unique prizes if you grabbed a clear ball, or 'prize ball'. Not sure what will happen to all of the players who grabbed nothing yet 'won' something.[/QUOTE]

Nah. If you read the rules or whatever, they say that they recycle the balls, so you definitely dont just receive a colored ball. As I mentioned, I'm pretty sure color/size corresponds with a specific prize.

[quote name='SEH']Nah. If you read the rules or whatever, they say that they recycle the balls, so you definitely dont just receive a colored ball. As I mentioned, I'm pretty sure color/size corresponds with a specific prize.[/QUOTE]

Well according to their Twitter feed (@TheSantaClaw), some people do receive blow-up balls as prizes.

I won on my first try this afternoon. I was going for a couple of prize balls, but I ended up getting a little red or pink ball. Looking forward to receiving it. Such a wonderful site. I wonder how they can afford these prizes and shipping costs?

bread's done
Back