RL claw game controlled from your PC, win prizes!

has anyone actually received a prize ? or is this a complete waste of time ? i played the game myself about 10 days ago and also won with a small pink ball

I got my chance and choked last night. Had an orange ball targeted, dropped the claw right on it, but one of the claws landed on a smaller ball and the big orange ball slide out of the side because of it.

[quote name='firecloud134']awww i dont want some stupid claw tshirt[/QUOTE]

It's free, who gives a shit? What were you expecting, free Xboxes?

I wouldn't mind a claw shirt...beats the shirts that I saw posted to their facebook account's prize pics page.

I just read the post about the power going out...I swear the first time I sat around waiting for my turn, the power went out with only 6 minutes!

It worked okay the next day and I won a big ball though. :)

the line last night was only 28 minutes long last night so i tried again. I got a ball, yay me, and it went through the same win thing, except it didnt have me put any info in. So i gather if the computer errors and gives you a win it still counts.

[quote name='UltimoRey']the line last night was only 28 minutes long last night so i tried again. I got a ball, yay me, and it went through the same win thing, except it didnt have me put any info in. So i gather if the computer errors and gives you a win it still counts.[/QUOTE]
if you read their twitter... they take a pic of each win, so if you got a false win they will reset it so you will have to try again

[quote name='bearhawk72']Got a medium sized red ball. No point in playing anymore.[/QUOTE]

especially when it's one prize per person, no matter how many times you win.

I find it funny when there are larger balls sitting wide open, ready to be taken yet people ignore them or go for other balls they have no chance of getting. If it's small and along the glass, the claw will not get it.

Just got my prize from the Santa Claw! After almost 1 MONTH (Won on Jan 18, 2011), my prize just came in the mail. Apparently, I won a yellow inflatable ball that has a diameter of like 2 feet.

I found this game WAY before I saw the thread on it (found it out from a site's chatbox), but after waiting 8 hours, I went up to play, and I won on my first time. The claw was really fun though, and if anyone has about 7-8 hours to waste, DO IT! Just to let you know, you can be online and have a different tab opened with the Santa Claw game on it. Just make sure to go to the tab with the claw game every 10 minutes or so and change your characters appearance, say something, or whatever so you won't get kicked for inactivity.

I took 2 screenshots while I was waiting (1 RIGHT before I went to play, and another of me playing), so if anyone wants to see some, here ya go.

2v353zl.png

219xetw.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It won't connect for me, I've tried Twitter and Facebook but after logging in to one of those sties, it just says connecting and won't connect.

[quote name='Dominator42']It won't connect for me, I've tried Twitter and Facebook but after logging in to one of those sties, it just says connecting and won't connect.[/QUOTE]

Maybe because there is already 500 people in line?

For those of you who got a false win, email them and they will clear it (you wont get it anyway). They said next time the best thing to do is to leave the address information blank and it will auto-clear it.

[quote name='binici']Anyone win a prize ball with a gift inside or a skateboard????[/QUOTE]
Everytime I played the clear balls were either gone, or they were the small ones in places the claw can't reach.

wish they would have given some warning b4 they stopped giving prizes. i would have stayed up alot more to play it.

[quote name='Mirpkered']Glad I saw this in time. I got a clear ball with a gift box inside. I'll report back when I find out what I got.[/QUOTE]

This was posted yesterday:

As of 10am EST today they are no longer sending out prizes, you can still play but just for fun.

Just got my prize in the mail today. I got a giant red ball, more specifically a "Spicy Knobby Ball". I won back on the 2nd, so it took roughly four weeks.

indeed they did arrive today... got my GIANT pink ball today and reports from family the ones I won them arrived today also.

Have not inflated the ball yet =)
52ff04.jpg

Sent out the 25th of this month...
e296f4.jpg

Got a green muscular knobby ball in the mail today. My niece lost it when she saw a package from "The North Pole".

I also got my "ball" in today. Was checking out this post not too long ago then the mail came. Surprised to see a big white package from The Santa Claw. My niece is loving the yellow knobby ball.

Any reports of someone receiving a prize when it glitches out and said you won? I played but the machine was backed up for both me and my wife and it said we won ;)

[quote name='Dorok']Any reports of someone receiving a prize when it glitches out and said you won? I played but the machine was backed up for both me and my wife and it said we won ;)[/QUOTE]

They said themselves that you won't get a prize. They photograph every win, and know if you got a false win or not. I got a false win too, and had to email them asking to remove me from the winner list so I could have another shot at winning. Never won though.

[quote name='DurbanBrown']I won something, hopefully its a knobby ball![/QUOTE]

If you won something today, it doesn't matter as they said a few weeks ago that you can still play, but they are no longer giving out prizes.

Just got mine today, too. Won it exactly 14 days ago. I guess it is fitting that it is blue:
sexyball.jpg

I have no idea how the hell to inflate the thing, though.

bread's done
Back