RL claw game controlled from your PC, win prizes!

I won on my first try!!!

Watched about 20 people going for a buried prize ball so I left that one alone and picked off a small yellow ball.

I won purple ball. I'm wondering what I'll get. I also asked them via twitter whats in the clear balls and they responded that they contain "oddball" prizes.

[quote name='SEH']Nah. If you read the rules or whatever, they say that they recycle the balls, so you definitely dont just receive a colored ball. As I mentioned, I'm pretty sure color/size corresponds with a specific prize.[/QUOTE]

I'm thought it said that they recycle the CLEAR balls. Anyway, I've seen where people have received the colored balls as prizes in the mail, so they do in fact send them out. But I guess I can't say for sure what will happen.

Got my first set of prizes in the mail this weekend.

Was not a very long wait at all...

(also got some stickers, but forgot to add them in the pic.)

8e80e9.png

Just won a big yellow ball two minutes ago. I thought I missed it but the claws managed to pinch it and made for a very tense 5 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='r3dreck']I can't seem to get in line... I click it but nothing happens, it goes down a few numbers then back up?[/QUOTE]
Same. I click get in line. It says "Attempting to get in line" then the options to get in line or not right now don't go away

edit: I think it's broken. the claw never moves, there are no clear balls, and the number of people playing is going down

[quote name='COLDblood']Got my first set of prizes in the mail this weekend.

Was not a very long wait at all...

(also got some stickers, but forgot to add them in the pic.)

8e80e9.png
[/QUOTE]

Nice! Is that two prizes? Or did you win the ball and they sent the shirt too?

The first ball I ever won was a clear one with a present in it.... my 2nd was that little ball. I should have a giant pink ball coming my way too. Posted a youtube video of it above.

I am in line #19 and the crane has been froze in place for an hour

[quote name='COLDblood']The first ball I ever won was a clear one with a present in it.... my 2nd was that little ball. I should have a giant pink ball coming my way too. Posted a youtube video of it above.

I am in line #19 and the crane has been froze in place for an hour[/QUOTE]

Unless you entered in different information the other time you won your probably not going to get anything else. I'm pretty sure it says you can only win a prize once.

[quote name='Hunter_Silver']Unless you entered in different information the other time you won your probably not going to get anything else. I'm pretty sure it says you can only win a prize once.[/QUOTE]
yes you are correct... you can only win once.

I just don't play from home or to win for myself, I have helped friends and family win too.

Just won on a bigger yellow ball a few minutes ago. It's not that hard if you watch the ball position and use the camera angles you get when it's your turn.

I only see one clear ball in the top right corner(can't see down at the bottom which is off camera while you wait) and there is no way anyone is getting it until people start dislodging the balls around it

[quote name='PlumeNoir']This was the first time there wasn't an 8 hour wait. Finally got up and snagged a bigger blue ball.[/QUOTE]
I saw that.

[quote name='bearhawk72']I saw that.[/QUOTE]

It was one of the bigger blue ones, right? I thought I saw it while waiting in line.

I originally was going to go for the big pink one near the chute, then changed my mind and double back for the blue one. I'm not sure if it was the same one I was looking at while in line, though.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']It was one of the bigger blue ones, right? I thought I saw it while waiting in line.

I originally was going to go for the big pink one near the chute, then changed my mind and double back for the blue one. I'm not sure if it was the same one I was looking at while in line, though.[/QUOTE]
I think so. Don't recall another blue one getting taken.

I just won a mid size blue ball about 10 minutes or so ago. After I submitted all of my info, I got a connection error on the redirect, so I'm not sure what's going to happen now.

whats the wait time for prizes? I haven't gotten anything.
Has anyone who was told they won even though they didn't get a ball get a prize?

[quote name='UltimoRey']whats the wait time for prizes? I haven't gotten anything.
Has anyone who was told they won even though they didn't get a ball get a prize?[/QUOTE]
I read 2-3 weeks somewhere.

Weird. I totally did NOT win, but it said that I did. I think it's because there have been a lot of double/triple wins and it clogged the machine's chute (its backed up to where you can see the already won balls from the claw) and it's giving a false win reading. Weird stuff.

santaclawgged.jpg

I wonder if you can drop the claw in the prize hole haha.

I managed a real win. The chute is full of giant balls (ha) I managed to get a tiny one, and it slipped past them and down the chute.

I ended up getting a medium sized blue ball with bumps on it down the tube about a half hour ago. Only took me two tries to win but I'm glad I was able to get something. Nice bit of technology there. I wonder what the prize will end up being.

Wonder if they will void all wins from after the chute first got clogged. If so it's a toss up if yours does or does not come as it would depend on what angle their camera is at. Also, if they toss the wins.. hopefully they reset our accounts to show there was no win! ><

There are three prize balls close to the side where the camera is, all three should be able to get to. Also, now that I get to play it... I really like the interface for this, pretty neat.

Yeah, there were some small balls down at the bottom when my medium blue ball dropped in, so I hope there is some sort of notification if my win gets voided. It wasn't clogged as bad as that picture shows when I had it. Not like I am expecting a huge win but it would be disappointing to lose.

[quote name='dyeknom']Wonder if they will void all wins from after the chute first got clogged. If so it's a toss up if yours does or does not come as it would depend on what angle their camera is at. Also, if they toss the wins.. hopefully they reset our accounts to show there was no win! ><

There are three prize balls close to the side where the camera is, all three should be able to get to. Also, now that I get to play it... I really like the interface for this, pretty neat.[/QUOTE]

It was pretty cool using the claw. I was assuming the camera angle would be different because so many people were getting balls off camera. Then I thought "It would be cool if they put the camera on the claw itself!" And whabam, they did.

I am a bit worried they'll void my win because the chute is clogged, but if they do take pictures of each win then they'll see my ball slipping past the big ones. The clog is mostly in the front. There's a small space in the back where the tiny balls can slip through. They're just harder to get a hold of! Yes, I do feel silly talking about tiny balls slipping past the big ones.

OMG First try and I won a big purple ball!!!! so cool wonder what I'll get.
All the way down I was like o no o no o no I missed and then the claw came back up with the big purple ball
OMG that was so cool!!.... sorry I got excited
uhhh when should I get an email? is it automatic like the facebook update you post when you win?

[quote name='grim123']OMG First try and I won a big purple ball!!!! so cool wonder what I'll get.
All the way down I was like o no o no o no I missed and then the claw came back up with the big purple ball
OMG that was so cool!!.... sorry I got excited
uhhh when should I get an email? is it automatic like the facebook update you post when you win?[/QUOTE]

You should be getting that ball in about 2 weeks

They wont send you an email... they just mail it to you.

You can however send them an email and asked if they got your info and they will reply.

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']I won haha so guess its going to take 2weeks just to send me some blue balls lol..[/QUOTE]
LOL

Just got a little red one... my turn again in 4 min

bread's done
Back