Rock Band 4 (PS4, X1) Out Now - Triple Cymbal Expansion Kit Available for Preorder

Deserter Goose

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
Some links to the bundles, as well as the standalone game, are below. Note that the Band-in-a-Box bundle has an MSRP of $249.99, whereas the Guitar Bundle has one of $129.99. The X1 standalone comes with a legacy adapter for your 360 guitars and drumsets, but costs $79.99; the PS4 can use PS3 instruments out of the gate and is only $59.99. You can also buy a legacy adapter separately, with the MSRP for that being $24.99.

Amazon

Best Buy - Don't forget GCU for 20% off!*
Gamestop

Target

Mad Catz Store

Xbox.com (Digital)

* If you buy GCU online, you'll have to take it to a local store to activate it. However, you'll still get 20% off of the bundle during checkout.  If you're buying at least the guitar bundle, you're basically getting GCU for free ($30).

The Triple Cymbal Expansion Kit is also available for preorder on Mad Catz's website for $49.99, with a release date of "Holiday 2015" (big thanks to BonedChaos for the information).

Most of the past DLC from the previous games will be compatible with this one (and is the main reason I bought an X1), but at least 150 songs will not be compatible. Furthermore, a list of exactly which legacy instruments are compatible with Rock Band 4 can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all currently listed under the new release add ons section. There is only a very small amount of the DLC posted on the store right now but you can start with that list to get some of those songs. You can also search for "Album" or "Pack" to find the ones currently posted.

It will be much nicer when they are all linked to the Rock Band 4 page.
That did it. Thanks for the help!

I'm pretty sure the guy was just asking If there were price errors on XBL like there are on PSN, like people getting full albums for 1.99.

My adapter from Amazon says it is coming 10/8 with 2-Day Prime shipping. Release date shipping is probably not possible.

When will the Rock Band 4 bundles start popping up on Brickseek? Doesn't show anything for me and I had an employee punch in the digits and nothing showed up for him either or anything about anyone getting any.

I have a question I'm getting a band bundle from best buy I have gcu to get the 20 percent off but I also just moved so I have the 10 percent off movers coupon my question is will they stack?

When will the Rock Band 4 bundles start popping up on Brickseek? Doesn't show anything for me and I had an employee punch in the digits and nothing showed up for him either or anything about anyone getting any.
The entire band bundles should already be in store. Looks like every target in my city got the same amounts 4 ps4 band bundles and 2 xbox one band bundles
Guitar bundles are only online.
I think brickseek doesn't show until street date maybe?

The entire band bundles should already be in store. Looks like every target in my city got the same amounts 4 ps4 band bundles and 2 xbox one band bundles
Guitar bundles are only online
Interesting. Mine doesn't show anything for the band bundles on brickseek or any of the surrounding towns. Maybe just unlucky?

I'm downloading my mountain of dlc one by one on my Xbox One but some titles are stuck as Queued and won't finish. Has this happened to anyone else?

Is there a way to sort the DLC songs in the Add On list on Xbox One? It seems to be a randomly ordered list of over a 1000 songs. Finding my old songs seems like it would take a while.

So since I never got into purchasing songs on the old systems and have psn credit to burn, I just purchased 80 songs. I never realized how large the files were, that's crazy. Has anyone seen if any of the export tracks were available to download? I haven't seen any myself. I used the psn website, it was easier to move around. Only being able to put 10 items in the cart made me hold back on some songs. $2 per song sucks, wish I would have purchased during a sale. Really doubt there will be a sale on dlc anytime soon.

Ooh, UPS appears to be delivering my PS4 guitar bundle from Best Buy today. Sweet.
BB still hasn't shipped my band in a Box, but it's pretty normal for them to ship on a Monday before release. It's been awhile since I didn't have a game on release. Anyone that's received theirs or seen it in stores, can you confirm that the bundle is roughly the same size as the past few?

Rock Band band in a box bundles shows up for me on brickseek now. I'd check to see if your store has any and if you want one don't forget to get a $1 pre-order card, so you can get it for 25% off.

Rock Band band in a box bundles show up for me on brickseek now. I'd check to see if your store has any and if you want one don't forget to get a $1 pre-order card, so you can get it for 25% off.
nice I might have to tell my cuz about that. but idk hes saying he wants it shipped so it's there waiting for him when hes off work. Currently has it pre ordered on amazon which I'm sure shipped.

I didn't realize it was the 6th tomorrow lol I gotta pre order it on live to get that sweet dlc pack :D

Got the adapter on amazon for ten that hasn't shipped yet but does say release date so shouldn't be a problem. Just gonna have to wait for the adapter tomorrow :(

and yesterday was gonna start redownoading rb songs and on xbox.com it didn't come up as that I already purchased them. Songs/packs I def know I have like Weezer. Are they still working out kinks with that or do I have to do a license transfer or something to the xbone? All the songs I purchased were on the same GT and my old 360. 

and yesterday was gonna start redownoading rb songs and on xbox.com it didn't come up as that I already purchased them. Songs/packs I def know I have like Weezer. Are they still working out kinks with that or do I have to do a license transfer or something to the xbone? All the songs I purchased were on the same GT and my old 360.
You have to do it on the console.

You have to do it on the console.
yea? I thought my cousin was doing it from xbox.com last night but maybe not

and it looks like the songs for the pre order bonus are available to purchase now for 1.99 each. Pretty sure last night it said bundle only with the pre order. 12 songs so pretty much like getting $24 in free dlc.

when did that start happening?!
For me, it's been like this for awhile. Every game I preorder is shipped the day before release, normally around 5PM. Then they are normally delivered around 12-1PM on release day. I believe it goes by where you live. For instance I have two shipping centers, both within 8 hrs from me.

For me, it's been like this for awhile. Every game I preorder is shipped the day before release, normally around 5PM. Then they are normally delivered around 12-1PM on release day. I believe it goes by where you live. For instance I have two shipping centers, both within 8 hrs from me.
ha sorry I was just joking, that one guy was saying it hasn't shipped and is suppose to come tomorrow, almost like overnight shipping is something new or doesn't exist.

Ugh I hope Best Buy gets some X1 biab bundles tomorrow
idk best buy was the front runner for selling rock band stuff. I think they got real tired of dealing with returns/exchanges with the instruments and then being stuck with a shit ton and have to clearance them off. Also weird it wasn't in this weeks paper when talking about pre ordering games or maybe it was last weeks ad.

Good news is guitar bundle from BB is arriving tomorrow (First time ever a BB preorder is arriving on release date for me). The bad news is stil no update on adapter from Amazon. Guess can't complain since I only ordered both last night :).

I ant find any of these songs
One thing I didn't see mentioned yet. For the past few years DLC that was released prior to Rock Band 3 was put on sale for $1. This sale ends Tuesday with the release of Rock Band 4. This is your last chance to grab those older songs for half price.
I can't find any of these songs.

Good news is guitar bundle from BB is arriving tomorrow (First time ever a BB preorder is arriving on release date for me). The bad news is stil no update on adapter from Amazon. Guess can't complain since I only ordered both last night :).
my adapter is saying preparing for shipment now. Just got the game digitally so just gotta wait on that adapter to come in to play some :D

After watching people stream this game, the one thing I noticed with Xbox One is if you have notifications on, it will cover up the highway, when you get one, and you can't see when you need to strum or whatever. I recommend turning yours off, if you have them on, or you'll get really annoyed.

I didn't realize it was the 6th tomorrow lol I gotta pre order it on live to get that sweet dlc pack :D
Yep, you're running out of time. I was thinking about preordering the digital version for the DLC bonus and then trying to get a refund of the game. I decided not to though because I can't imagine BB will get any more full band kits tomorrow, so I don't expect to be playing anytime soon. I do have the adapter on the way from Amazon already though, so I guess that will just sit around for a while collecting dust.

Yep, you're running out of time. I was thinking about preordering the digital version for the DLC bonus and then trying to get a refund of the game. I decided not to though because I can't imagine BB will get any more full band kits tomorrow, so I don't expect to be playing anytime soon. I do have the adapter on the way from Amazon already though, so I guess that will just sit around for a while collecting dust.

I think the digital pre order pack is pretty badass. Pre ordered it right after that post :D

the songs are 1.99 each so if there was only a few you wanted might be easier to just buy them.

Digital pre-order songs will be available to purchase tomorrow on launch day:

https://twitter.com/RockBandAide/status/651065330391977984

Has anyone been able to see their legacy DLC on Xbox one show up as owned or free?  I can't download anything because it wants me to buy it all again...... Even when I know I own it......

Has anyone been able to see their legacy DLC on Xbox one show up as owned or free? I can't download anything because it wants me to buy it all again...... Even when I know I own it......
I had no issues on my Xbox One but I just downloaded a few. Mostly just my Anthrax tracks.

Was able to walk into a Best Buy at 7:00 PM CT (8EST) and give them the sku. Paid pre-order in full, store pick up tomorrow. There will be SOME in the wild. (Xbox One Band in Box)

I purchased songs on the psn website last night, tonight I got back on and looked some more. Within the past 24 hrs they added more then 300 songs.

Anyone find any cheap song packs? I found Chevelle Pack 1 is $1.99.

FYI: The pre-order songs on Xbox One (at least for me) did not install along with the game and they are not in the music store. I had to install manually through XBL store.

yea? When I purchased the game earlier it added all the songs and the game to my que.
Yeah, I thought they did too but I didn't see them in game so I checked it it showed them as uninstalled. Although even after installing them only Weird Al is showing up. I kind of assumed there would be some issues with content so I'll give it some time. Although somethings are worrying, like I bought the Rush 2112 pack and it shows on Xbox.com BUT the individual tracks don't show I own them and I believe HMX said bundles will not be available. With how bad Microsoft's DRMs have always been I'm worried there may be issues getting everything we've purchased.

edit: apparently it's known that Xbox One is having issues and they're working on it

bread's done
Back