Rock Band Bundles Giveaway + $5.00 FREE game from Goozex!

Thanks for including previous members in this contest.

I've been with goozex for about 3 weeks and I like it so far. I've traded 2 Wii games there and got good points for them. I have 1 game being shipped to me now. Its a well ran website, organized, and allows for easy searching. My only complaint is there is enough turn over on games even if the demand is higher then the supply. I've been waiting to trade in some games that have a higher demand but still have to wait.

But it is a good site none the less.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I love that users can tip each other for really good trades.

Signed up today and already have a game being shipped to me. I will be posting my used games later tonight. Thanks to Goozex and CAG for the hookup.

Thanks for the Heads-Up! I'm definitely going to give it a try. I've only traded on CAG, so it will be nice to have another alternative.

Goozex Username: maccabee72

I've goten some good games from Goozex users, but you guys need to get rid of the dickwads that cancel trades. I've had one certain game cancelled on me 4 different times.

Ive only been a member of goozex about a month now. So far i've added a few games to my trade list but havent sent or received anything so far. Hopefully things will pick up for me soon and ill get in on the action, heard really great things about the site.

I've signed up for Goozex because I've heard good things, but haven't been able to make a trade yet. Perhaps I'll have something soon, though.

This looks really cool. I requested a copy of Colony Wars for ps1, hope someone sends it :D

I may just use this site in the future! Good deal

Am a new member as well.

Question: Is there a way to see who many of a certain title are in the que before you post your used game?

BTW...signed up today, already have 2 games going out and one on the way. So far so good

[quote name='Boseafus']Am a new member as well.

Question: Is there a way to see who many of a certain title are in the que before you post your used game?

BTW...signed up today, already have 2 games going out and one on the way. So far so good[/quote]

Yes there is. When you are on the specific game details page you can click on "trading info" for detailed info that you may find useful.

Goozex is a great service. I put up my Naruto Ultimate Ninja game and got notified that someone wanted it. Sent it and got my points and the person even threw in an extra 100 points for the game being in good condition (I like that option where you can tip), which was pretty sweet.

im a current CAG and Goozex member....my experience on Goozex has been bad. my first game i sent never got delievered and now i got negative feedback, contacted help support and guy who wanted the game but have not gotten responses from anyone....i am now out of a copy of Bioshock....ill hope my luck changes

Signed up but forgot to enter the code lol.Well I figured I'd leave a comment here so I can be entered and hope that goozex is as cool as it seems...

Hope I win !

[quote name='refusedchaos']im a current CAG and Goozex member....my experience on Goozex has been bad. my first game i sent never got delievered and now i got negative feedback, contacted help support and guy who wanted the game but have not gotten responses from anyone....i am now out of a copy of Bioshock....ill hope my luck changes[/quote]

Did you use Delievery Conf.? This has been the best solution to the "I never recieved it" issue that I had back a number of years ago when using USPS. For like .40 cents it's protection from that. I have made over 300 ebay transactions for example and never had a problem. I actually noticed today on Goozex FAQ that they highly encourage it's use as well. Hope you have better luck next time.

Question: I have a copy of Lost Planet: Extreme Condition on PC that I would like to add to Goozex but it doesn't come up in the search. The 360 version does but not the PC. I even tried entering the UPC but nothing. Does this mean I simply can't trade it or am I missing something?

Bose

I've been a Goozex member for awhile now, since around June I believe. I have to say I was pretty skeptical at first. I didn't think taking the chance with one of these sites was going to be worth it.

Though after a while of unsuccessful attempts at getting games like Forza 2 for cheap on Ebay, my primary hunting grounds at the time, I decided to try out Goozex. I'll admit, it was a slow start. But I listed the games that I didn't play anymore, and the games that didn't sell well on Ebay. Slowly, I started racking up points. A 100 point game here, maybe a 200 or 300 one later, and so on and so forth. I started to get a little braver and started listing ones with higher values, like 500 and above.

Finally I thought, hey, I want something in return for this stuff I'm sending. So to test out if I'd actually get anything in return, I requested The Outfit for the 360 and waited. Sure enough, the game came, in good time and orderly fashion. Now, when I opened it I was surprised to find a brand new game. Note, this is the only time it's happened, but most of the games I've requested have come in great condition, and very well so, as the community of traders is one I hold in high regards.

This site has taken over as my primary site to check for games that I don't mind looking for used. Its feedback system is great and most if not all users are reputable. I've had a positive experience and not once has someone shipped something late to me. Sure, there are people who are unlucky out there, but then again, you can get unlucky with a lot of sites when you're looking for a deal. We're CAGs after all.

I was having problems with the CAG forums earlier so I'll repost this. Just wanted to say that I've only been on Goozex for a couple weeks now but I'm absolutely loving it. Great trade in values on games, great variety of games available and I think it's awesome you're including existing members now in this contest. Thanks for everything ^_^ Now if you'll excuse me I have to run to the Post Office to mail out two more games.

My name on Goozex is the same as here: Goomba478

=JJ=

PS: Using Paypal shipping is a huge plus :) I finally figured it out so now I get my tracking and/or insurance. Oh and label printers are good too but that's icing on the cake!

Just wanted to say that I finally signed up for Goozex. Figure this is a good time to try it out. I added a bunch of games (360, PS2, few GC) so hopefully I can get in on the trading action soon!

Good luck to everyone!

Well, uh, I'm currently waiting for my 100 point game to arrive (I decided to snag Jak & Daxter). Hopefully it'll be here later today.

Hey, Goozex guy - I realize this probably isn't the best place to mention this, but really, me and my cousin are good friends and pretty much it's me and him who trade games back and forth between each other because we trust one another quite a bit (I mean, we're family, c'mon).

Is it kosher or not to list our games on Goozex simply for either me or him to request from just so we can get points on something we were doing anyway? We trade back and forth kind of a lot. We'd still be trading, Goozex or not, but fi we're going to get stuff for trading, we'd rather do it through Goozex.

Goozex is the best! I've sent out many games, received just as many back. It's a great way to get everything!

I know I'm not saying anything you don't already know. I just love Goozex!

And want to be entered in the contest. :)

[quote name='Boseafus']Did you use Delievery Conf.? This has been the best solution to the "I never recieved it" issue that I had back a number of years ago when using USPS. For like .40 cents it's protection from that. I have made over 300 ebay transactions for example and never had a problem. I actually noticed today on Goozex FAQ that they highly encourage it's use as well. Hope you have better luck next time.[/QUOTE]

well it was a disc only Bioshock so i used their print out envelope:cry:

[quote name='BlazeHedgehog']Well, uh, I'm currently waiting for my 100 point game to arrive (I decided to snag Jak & Daxter). Hopefully it'll be here later today.

Hey, Goozex guy - I realize this probably isn't the best place to mention this, but really, me and my cousin are good friends and pretty much it's me and him who trade games back and forth between each other because we trust one another quite a bit (I mean, we're family, c'mon).

Is it kosher or not to list our games on Goozex simply for either me or him to request from just so we can get points on something we were doing anyway? We trade back and forth kind of a lot. We'd still be trading, Goozex or not, but fi we're going to get stuff for trading, we'd rather do it through Goozex.[/quote]

You can't really choose who you trade with on the site. The only option you have is when sending games you can see the requestor. It is very unlikely that this would be your cousin, and if you refuse the trade you are sent to the back of the line for trading that game.

Goozex is a game trading community, not a one-on-one game dating service.

signed up yesterday and am already shipping out halo 3 and bioshock for 1000 points a piece! i'm also interested in the paypal shipping, can anyone shed any light on that subject?

I am a member of Goozex. I haven't really used it at all... but it looks like it would be cool if I did. My Goozex name is the same as my CAG name. Nice contest.

just signed up for goozex yeterday, awesome site, already working on three trades.

would like to win that rock band bundle, that's for sure!

Goozex is a great site. When I joined and put up my old forgotten PC games, somebody actually wanted one! With the points, I was able to get 2 cheap DS games. Now someone is buying one of those DS games from me!

It's the circle of life. Sure, you gotta pay a little money in shipping and trades, but it's probably a little cheaper than doing the same thing on ebay. Give it a shot!

Do I have to use the referral link in the OP to get the 100 free points and the entry for Rock Band? Or just use the coupon code?

[quote name='jgressley']You can't really choose who you trade with on the site. The only option you have is when sending games you can see the requestor. It is very unlikely that this would be your cousin, and if you refuse the trade you are sent to the back of the line for trading that game.

Goozex is a game trading community, not a one-on-one game dating service.[/QUOTE]

I see. Hm.

Just signed up for Goozex and used the code.

Hopefully I can win one of those Rock Band games.

I was always wondering why there wasn't a place to trade games online. Guess I finally found what I was looking for!

I've had a really good experience trading for older PC titles on Goozex. It's far better than paying $10 shipping on eBay for a $5 game. I hope that longtime Goozex members get a chance to vote on the values of older games, though. That might not work out well in practice ...

[quote name='mguiddy']Do I have to use the referral link in the OP to get the 100 free points and the entry for Rock Band? Or just use the coupon code?[/quote]

Just the coupon code needed: CAG=2007 :)

i signed up today but i forgot to use the code! doh! my goozex name is: vietiscool

i just added 6 games to my library and added a bunch of requests. we'll see how it goes!

Awesome site...just signed up yesterday. I requested F-Zero GX and it's already been accepted! I will be adding some to my library shortly...

couple questions regarding the site. If the op or someone wouldnt mind answering.

1. Shipping - I take it the trader is responsible for the costs on shipping the item. How are the games typically shipped ie UPS? FedEx? USPS? Ground? etc...

2. Condition of the game - What kind of guarantees are there that you dont get a game that skips or doesnt play? Same thing goes for bundles like the Guitar Hero II Bundle. What kind of condition could I expect to get on the guitar & game if I was to trade for one?

I'm already a member of Goozex...got in on another CheapyD promo (Thanks CheapyD!). Great site. I've been on both ends of trades and have had nothing but great experiences. Traders are polite and prompt. Great place to get games that are not always easy to obtain at local stores. Also, you get great value for your used games. Not like the rip off trade in value given by most stores. That and the guarentees from Goozex themselves makes it very safe to trade. When you make a trade you get your points immediately upon accepting. Then all you have to do is pack it up, print out the label and mail it. Return addresses are to Goozex so you're not giving out your address. Goozex handles any problems that might occur. I've recommended them to my friends and have no problem recommending them to you.

Keep up the good work Goozex and thanks for pointing me to them CheapyD!

bread's done
Back