Rock Band Bundles Giveaway + $5.00 FREE game from Goozex!

I signed up a two or three weeks ago and sent out a few games. So far I like it...
Though the "Trading Info" is a bit confusing... Almost seems like it isn't 100% accurate/up to date.
For instance, on Mario Cart DS there are more active game requests than active available games, but I haven't been matched yet. There are a couple other games that are like that too... Maybe I just don't get how that works.

OMG!!! I actually won this????? I never win anything!

Thanks to CAG and Goozex. And thanks to Brett for PMing and congratulating/asking me about my prize, because otherwise I would not have known I won at all!!!

And folks, Goozex is awesome. Easy, hassle-free, you get rid of the games you don't play anymore and get new games that you want to play.

[quote name='yuchiro']OMG!!! I actually won this????? I never win anything!

Thanks to CAG and Goozex. And thanks to Brett for PMing and congratulating/asking me about my prize, because otherwise I would not have known I won at all!!!

And folks, Goozex is awesome. Easy, hassle-free, you get rid of the games you don't play anymore and get new games that you want to play.[/QUOTE]
I am in the same boat as you. When I found I won the Goozex Halo 3 LE Console, I was in awe. Support Goozex's contests!

[quote name='HighlightShow']I am in the same boat as you. When I found I won the Goozex Halo 3 LE Console, I was in awe. Support Goozex's contests![/QUOTE]
Same here. I wont the Halo 3 LE Console as well and been using it everyday. My original had RRoD and with this new Halo 3 from Goozex, I'm able to continue to do my reviews.

Hey Gooz, why stop at Games? Why not have trading for all forms of media? By the way I saw your Ad in EGM magazine.

[quote name='Leek']Hey Gooz, why stop at Games? Why not have trading for all forms of media? By the way I saw your Ad in EGM magazine.[/quote]
I think thye want to stay a niche sie for now, only serving a specific need. Although as they grow it might be nice to see other forms.

bread's done
Back