Rock Band Collection (360/PS3) $170 (MSRP) shipped, PS2 version $150 at Amazon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
If you don't want to schlep this stuff home, Amazon is offering up free shipping.
EB/GS are charging an extra $10 shipping charge.

Release date is November 20th. It is also conceivable that this stuff could be very hard to find during the holiday season.

$170
:ps3:Rock Band Collection (PS3)

:360:Rock Band Collection (Xbox 360)

$160 $150
:ps2:Rock Band Collection (PS2)
(12/11/07 release)

Guitar Compatibility: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3164005
Guitar Hero II's X-Plorer
Rock Band? Yes
Guitar Hero II? Yes
Guitar Hero III? Yes
Guitar Hero III's Les Paul
Rock Band? Yes
Guitar Hero II? Yes
Guitar Hero III? Yes
Rock Band's Stratocaster
Rock Band? Yes
Guitar Hero II? Unknown, but unlikely
Guitar Hero III? No

[quote name='menikmati']Shipped via UPS Ground (estimated arrival date: 21-November-2007).

FTW.[/QUOTE]

great for you, lame for me...

i paid extra for shipping [ well not that much extra, thanks amazon prime ], and mine isn't even in the "shipping soon" stage. {=[

and we're getting it at the same time, wtf amazon

Wow, got "your order has shipped" message. Chose the standard free service.

Cool, something to look forward to when I get back from vacation.

[quote name='Brymo']Anyone ever delt with overnight shipping with Amazon?

What time does the package usually arrive?

I know its earlier than normal, but my train leaves at 1pm![/quote]

I've got amazon prime, so i switch to Overnight if I want it before the weekend, but its just the next business day sometimes. (anytime before 5pm) At least when they ship UPS. DHL however is by 12, fedex never has handled my overnight orders so I can't state what time of day it is

Order shipped for me too, ETA 11/21! The tracking number tells me it's 32 lbs, but isn't yet stating where it's coming from (and no UPS delivery estimate yet). As long as it's here by the 21st! (although I guess the 23rd is ok too :) )

:) Glad I never got around to paying more for faster shipping (I just wanted it before Thanksgiving)

[quote name='flatliner718']I've got amazon prime, so i switch to Overnight if I want it before the weekend, but its just the next business day sometimes. (anytime before 5pm) At least when they ship UPS. DHL however is by 12, fedex never has handled my overnight orders so I can't state what time of day it is[/quote]\

Thanks for the information.

order shipped, estimated delivery 21, i gotta wait at the dorms to pick it up before i go home!

and, my order was placed on the 11th, so everyone sohuld be getting theirs.

[quote name='jkanownik']Awesome. Mine now has a tracking number even though it was saying a 11/26 ship date.[/quote]Is it tracking with Ups or usps? Because i am really hoping they ship it usps I don't want to do ups ground then I wont have it untill after weekend and i'll #$@$#@. I called though and said mine will ship out Monday, but that really don't help me if I get stuck with Ups ground cause they suck.

[quote name='DX_Psycho']order shipped, estimated delivery 21, i gotta wait at the dorms to pick it up before i go home!

and, my order was placed on the 11th, so everyone sohuld be getting theirs.[/QUOTE]

did you do 2 day shipping? I love how amazon shafts people over like this for release items.
Oh well I called in and went like "wtf" and got credited back the shipping.

I wish they would just get on the ball with crap like this and ship it a day ahead so it ARRIVES on release date.

I didn't get an e-mail yet, but figured I'd check my Amazon account this evening, just in case, and it's shipped. UPS, estimated delivery date, 11/21.

Aw yeah.

[quote name='Zoglog']did you do 2 day shipping? I love how amazon shafts people over like this for release items.
Oh well I called in and went like "wtf" and got credited back the shipping.

I wish they would just get on the ball with crap like this and ship it a day ahead so it ARRIVES on release date.[/quote]

I just sent them an email asking the same question. They better credit me the Shipping amount. That's total garbage.

[quote name='spartan789']I just sent them an email asking the same question. They better credit me the Shipping amount. That's total garbage.[/QUOTE]
mine shipped. looks like it will probably show up on tuesday. should be a rockin' thanksgiving...

I got my copy yesterday from a hook up and I cancelled my order through Amazon, but today I got an email saying it was shipped. I checked my cc account and sure enough I was charged! :cry:
Now I have two 360 rock bands! :cry:
Based on the absurd prices on amazon through third parties I may be able to sell it for just enough to pay for both copies! :lol:

[quote name='spartan789']I just sent them an email asking the same question. They better credit me the Shipping amount. That's total garbage.[/QUOTE]

I recommend you call in or have them call you via the help thing rather than e-mail. The e-mail support is always the crappy india support that takes forever. If you call past 6 or so you get proper english speaking help.

Mine shipped via FedEx...is that weird? Seems like everybody else's has been through UPS. I just chose the 2-day shipping via Amazon Prime, but I've never had them use FedEx before.

Saw everyone's exciting news, so I checked my order (1 day shipping, ordered back in August).

Says "shipping soon", estimated delivery... the 26th. Damnit, they need to quit playing with me and get this on a plane already. I've already got a party scheduled around this game this Saturday! :D (Don't you force me to use my rain date, Amazon!)

Mine hasn't moved in status whatosever. It says it will ship the 21st and arrive on the 23rd with ONE DAY SHIPPING. That's just utter filth. I feel like strangling someone right about now...

Goodness. Mine finally changed to Shipping Soon. I guess I can't complain too much, since it'll probably ship out tomorrow.

I ordered the 360 version on August 4th with One-Day Shipping. It still gives me a shipping estimate of the 20th and delivery estimate of the 21st.

Those w/ overnight shipping that say estimated delivery on the 21st, don't freak out just yet. The game I've ordered overnight usually arrive on release day. If thery're preparing it today (like mine), it should ship tomorrow and arrive Tuesday. ...hopefully. Just wait for the real tracking #.

Mine's now "shipping soon" with the same ETA it's had for months of 11/21 with Prime Overnight. I'm gonna contact them after it has shipped regarding everyone else's shipments going out earlier with free shipping. I don't wanna chance my order being put on hold and delayed.

I just hope they don't just slap a shipping label on thr Rock Band box itself, but actually put it in a brown box. I got it going to work and don't want any people giving me crap about it.

I got it with overnight also and as of this morning it is shipping soon with delivery on the 21st. I really hope they ship tomorrow for delivery on tuesday, otherwise I might just cave and buy it at Best Buy on tuesday and return the amazon one later on. Yes, I'm that hyped for this game.

Meh, I got overexcited for this and changed my shipping to overnight shipping, except it moved the ship date from November 20th to December 3rd :(

I called Amazon's customer service and the rep basically told me that a change in shipping option counts as a change in the order and that it would move the order to the end of the queue.

Ordered the 360 version with free shipping on 10/27, still hasn't budged from 11/26 ship date and 12/3-12/7 delivery. One would think that orders would ship in the sequence they were placed, but apparently that isn't happening.

I pre-ordered with overnight shipping durring the summer when they didnt even know the price yet and had it for $200.

Bummer that mine says est ship date of the 26th and arival 3 days later.

I guess thats what i get for pre-ordering so early. Kind of kills the whole idea of pre-ordering. I can probably go to a store on that morning and get one.

I'm dissapointed.

For everyone freaking out about ship dates, don't. This is EXACTLY what happened with the Wii orders last year-- all of us who paid for faster shipping freaked out that people who didn't pay for shipping got theirs shipped first.

Then Amazon went ahead and shipped everything in a way so they all pretty much arrived at the same time (day after release). The people who paid for 2nd day or overnight got it Monday, guaranteed. The people with free shipping had their orders trickling in all week since UPS doesn't guarantee anything ground.

It's just sort of how Amazon works-- they're not holding your order just so free shipping gets it first, they're going to ship to not break street date. And I think they ship based on how far you are from the warehouse fulfilling your order. (i.e., if you live next door they hold it til the day before no matter what)

It's one of those "remember this for next time" lessons.. :/ (Which I did after paying for overnight shipping on the Wii, thankfully I had my Prime trial at the time ;) )

Well I spoke to someone over at CS and somehow they took my shipping out of proccessing so right now I am pretty pissed because I don't know if this will actually get shipped tomorrow or I am pretty much F"""ED I think right now for getting it before the holiday break unless I get luck somehow.

Why the $#@$#@ am I the only one with the order getting pushed back now it went to not get here untill the 29th I am going crazy. If I didn't have a gc with them this order would not even be with them.

Mine is getting shipped tomorrow (Shipping soon...) and I ordered Nov 6th. After they canceled my order that I had since Sept.

Good news for people that ordered later.

[quote name='MORT A POTTY']Shipping estimate:November 21, 2007
Delivery estimate:November 23, 2007

that's with Amazon Prime "one-day shipping" :\[/quote]

You do know that's only because the 22nd is Thanksgiving right? If it wasn't a holiday, you'd get it the next day.

I see the same questions over and over.

they Have stock NOW
They ship NOW for slower orders.
overnight shipping they wait till release date to ship therefore making the point of overnight shipping pointless.

IF you paid for overnight shipping I suggest you call in and complain. They will refund your shipping costs. Amazon does this all the time, they did the same thing with the halo 3 legendary

[quote name='Zoglog']I see the same questions over and over.

they Have stock NOW
They ship NOW for slower orders.
overnight shipping they wait till release date to ship therefore making the point of overnight shipping pointless.

IF you paid for overnight shipping I suggest you call in and complain. They will refund your shipping costs. Amazon does this all the time, they did the same thing with the halo 3 legendary[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for mine to have actually shipped before I do that just so they don't mess with my order...

[quote name='getmyrunon']I'm waiting for mine to have actually shipped before I do that just so they don't mess with my order...[/quote]Yep I have to agree with him and I know 1st hand after what happened today I tried calling them get faster shipping and fix shit up and all that happened was my order is basically delayed with a nov.26 ship date and who knows if they'll have any in stock by then. Besides the fact I wanted it for the holiday being my only free time before finals.

wait so are u saying the the overnight is slower than ground... whatever i dont really care b/c my arrival date is the 21st

[quote name='DrazenX']wait so are u saying the the overnight is slower than ground... whatever i dont really care b/c my arrival date is the 21st[/quote]

Matters how close you are to them.

They ship overnight last due to people getting it the next day. They ship ground first due to the time for them to get the game around launch.

bread's done
Back