Rock Band - Discussion moved to Rock Band 2 thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']They desperately need Don't Stop Believin' - Journey in this next pack. I wouldn't complain about any more STP or Smashing Pumpkins, either.[/QUOTE]

I would set my alarm for 5 AM to buy a Journey pack.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']They desperately need Don't Stop Believin' - Journey in this next pack. I wouldn't complain about any more STP or Smashing Pumpkins, either.[/QUOTE]
I've already went to the site to suggest it multiple times

When someone sees a copy of OXM on the news stands please post. I need to pick up a copy and circulate it around all my friends at work.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner'] I wouldn't complain about any more STP or Smashing Pumpkins, either.[/QUOTE]

I could really use Plush.

I'm surprised there isn't any real sharing between EA's games. Paradise City would be an easy tie-in for next week's DLC.

[quote name='mykevermin']I absolutely loathe Journey, but agree with this wholeheartedly.[/quote]

It is impossible not to LOVE Journey's Greatest Hits.

Hey guys, I am getting this game some time soon, but I only play on getting hte game and the drums, and using the guitar from GH 2 sometimes. I want to know, when will the rock band drums be available seperately from the $170 bundle?

[quote name='Charron']I'm not too well-versed on Smashing Pumpkins, so 1979 was the first thing that came to mind. Listening to it now, it sounds a little repetitive, so it may not be the best pick.[/QUOTE]

My Vote goes to Geek U.S.A. Anyway, I hope that some Sonic Youth content is coming sometime soon. I realize that this probably won't happen, but I can hope.

[quote name='KingDox']When someone sees a copy of OXM on the news stands please post. I need to pick up a copy and circulate it around all my friends at work.[/quote]

I picked mine up a few days ago at the grocery store.

BTW - It's shipped out to #2 on the list. The train has left the station!

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']I seriously want Timbaland - Give it to me

God thatd be so fun to drum.[/QUOTE]
I like Timbaland, but not in Rock Band

[quote name='thegamer4787']My Vote goes to Geek U.S.A. Anyway, I hope that some Sonic Youth content is coming sometime soon. I realize that this probably won't happen, but I can hope.[/quote]

I'd love to play guitar on Teenage Riot. We'll probably see some Sonic Youth eventually as DLC. Kool Thing was on GH3 afterall.

[quote name='Razzuel']I think I need a new The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s81/Razzuel/pedal.jpg[/quote]

Untitled-1copy.jpg

I'll blame this one on boredom.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']I might just steal that idea. I do have "So Long And Thanks For All The Fish" holding up my dresser.[/quote]

*this space reserved for a witty towel-usage comment*

God, I'm tired.

[quote name='help1']Im assuming they were pshed back to March in response to the drums breaking. I can wait, I suppose.[/quote]
$140 for the drum and game or $170 for the whole bundle. Once I found out that the drums were $80, I said fuck that. Still don't know how they can justify the $80.

I say just buy the bundle and unload the Rock Band guitar if you don't like it.

Oo im pissed at rockband right now. I was sleeping and i hit the red pad with my foot and it snapped. Ugh i gotta fix it now. Maybe ill put a picture up.

[quote name='Mattte']$140 for the drum and game or $170 for the whole bundle. Once I found out that the drums were $80, I said fuck that. Still don't know how they can justify the $80.

I say just buy the bundle and unload the Rock Band guitar if you don't like it.[/quote]
Haha, normally I would agree, but im not actually paying for the game and drums. I am actually getting the drums and the rockband game from yourfree360games, and they don't offer the whole rockband bundle there, only each individual part.

Yeah... same here, I just went with the bundle. And if you buy everything separately, you also have to buy the USB hub if you plan on using all game instruments at once. I believe that is $20.00 bucks.

[quote name='yukine']Yeah... same here, I just went with the bundle. And if you buy everything separately, you also have to buy the USB hub if you plan on using all game instruments at once. I believe that is $20.00 bucks.[/quote]
Will I need that if I want to use the drums and the guitar (wired) simultaneously?

[quote name='dodgeme']Oo im pissed at rockband right now. I was sleeping and i hit the red pad with my foot and it snapped. Ugh i gotta fix it now. Maybe ill put a picture up.[/quote]

What were you doing sleeping with the drums? Drum sticks = understandable, but the whole set? Also yes, post a pic.

[quote name='help1']Will I need that if I want to use the drums and the guitar (wired) simultaneously?[/quote]

No, only if you plan on using a microphone and/or another wired guitar. I guess you could use a headset, but I wanted the microphone, drums, and guitar going all at once.

[quote name='yukine']No, only if you plan on using a microphone and/or another wired guitar. I guess you could use a headset, but I wanted the microphone, drums, and guitar going all at once.[/quote]

Lol, the headset works as a makeshift microphone? :D

[quote name='cashmanbc']rockband is worth it...the only thing i dont get is how to hook up the mic? can any1 help? O and the drums are fantasic[/QUOTE]

If you mean how do you hook it up while you have the guitar and drums plugged in, use the USB Hub. If you mean how do you get it to work so you're singing, just turn a controller on and use that to select everything.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']:rofl:
a stage show whats next[/QUOTE]
I'm actually surprised that came before a Rock Band branded mic stand or drum throne. Even guitar stands would sell. I'd imagine it would be much more easier to produce and distribute versus a $100 light/smoke machine.

[quote name='javeryh']How do you guys sing and play? I don't have a mic stand.... does the headset work?[/QUOTE]

I do world tour solo by hooking up a headset to a wireless controller then putting the controller on the coffie table next to me, the table gives enough slack to the wired headset to reach me.

I suppose you could put the controller in a part of your belt if you have one one too.

If you have a wireless headset it's even easier.

[quote name='cashmanbc']rockband is worth it...the only thing i dont get is how to hook up the mic? can any1 help? O and the drums are fantasic[/quote]

I had trouble with this too. I couldn't figure it out, until I turned on a normal 360 controller to type something in, and instantly the Vocal choice became available. You need to have the controller on to use both the microphone and the headset.

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']$100? I think I'll just stick to smoking a bunch of cess and having my mom turn the lights on and off.[/quote]
:D

I can't wait for this game. Damn shame I have to wait 2.5 months! I want to drum for the first time in my life!

[quote name='Mattte']$140 for the drum and game or $170 for the whole bundle. Once I found out that the drums were $80, I said fuck that. Still don't know how they can justify the $80.

I say just buy the bundle and unload the Rock Band guitar if you don't like it.[/QUOTE]

Well by the time this comes out lots of people will have broken drums from the SE set and the warranty is only 60 days so they will run out and pay $80 for new drums.

If you want to play rock band it's really crazy to not just buy the bundle.

Wtf, the drums don't come with a game? They REALLY want people to spend $100+ plus on this don't they. That sucks. I've been saving up 80 bucks thinking of getting the drum bundle, but there's no such thing. No way I'm paying 180 for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back