Rock Band series - Rock Band 4 out now

[quote name='javeryh']For me, that is the album that turned them from some band I really liked but would probably grow out of to my favorite band that I will listen to for the rest of my life.[/QUOTE]
For me, it was the "oh, maybe not everything PJ touches turns to gold" album. Still good though.

[quote name='CombatCraig']Def. getting Alive[/QUOTE]yeah I'd say the odds on this one are pretty good
:razz:

In all seriousness, is it possible to actually buy Alive? Like for people who only have RB1? (Same with "Give it Away" or any other Album DLC track that was on the RB2 disc)

[quote name='BustaUppa']yeah I'd say the odds on this one are pretty good
:razz:

In all seriousness, is it possible to actually buy Alive? Like for people who only have RB1? (Same with "Give it Away" or any other Album DLC track that was on the RB2 disc)[/quote]
Nope, basically what's on RB2 disc (and 20 free DLC) stays there.

[quote name='KaneRobot']We've found the two people that liked No Code. That album was shit on a disc.
[/QUOTE]

It's starting to look like the cheese stands alone. I love No Code. I won't waste time & thread derailment ranking them, but I'd definitely put it in the top half of their catalog.

I picked up the Super Deluxe edition from PJ official site hoping to get a signed copy but didn't get a signed one. I might picked up the deluxe edition from BB just for the 3 song code. I'm going to download the rest the album today on RB.

No Code is a cd that casual fans do not like since Pearl Jam went away from the sound of there 3 previous cd's so people say it sucks. Present Tense is a top 3 PJ song in my eyes though. I'll rank my order for the hell of it.

VS.
Vitalogy
Ten
Yield
No Code
Pearl Jam
Binaural
Riot Act

Here we go.

[quote name='hmxsean']
Hey gang!

Here's the DLC for the week of 3/31. Some great classic rock anthems, some sweet tracks from up and comers that played the Rock Band Showcase at SXSW, and some bubblegum fun songs to round out the week. Check it out!

Journey - Don't Stop Believing
Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker
Glasvegas - Geraldine
Von Bondies - C'mon C'mon
SpongeBob SquarePants - I Can't Keep My Eyes Off of You
SpongeBob SquarePants - The Best Day Ever
SpongeBob SquarePants - Where's Gary?

All songs are masters.

The Journey, Pat Benatar, Glasvegas, and Von Bondies singles are $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points) per track. The SpongeBob SquarePants singles are $0.99 (80 Microsoft Points) a piece, or $2.99 (240 Microsoft Points) for the 3 song SpongeBob SquarePants Pack 01.

Release dates:
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 (Xbox LIVE Marketplace for Xbox 360) Thursday, April 2, 2009 (PlayStation®Store)

To dicuss this DLC please visit the official thread in Community's Greatest Hits.

For all DLC song credits please go here.

And, as always, for awesome background information on our DLC and other articles please visit the Rock Band 'Zine.
[/quote]

[quote name='pete5883']Surely you can't be serious.[/quote]

He is serious, and don't call him Surely.

In for Journey, and perhaps Pat Benatar.

Holy shit - Spongebob songs??? My daughter is going to freak out. When are they going to start including characters with the DLC? How cool would it be to rock out as Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward with Mr. Crabs on drums???

I'll probably be getting the Von Bondies, Journey, and at least one Spongebob track.

I wish the Benatar song had been "Love Is a Battlefield" instead of a GH repeat.

If they're going to be putting out Spongebob songs, then I hope to God we get "Sweet Victory" from the "Band Geeks" episode.

[quote name='javeryh']Holy shit - Spongebob songs??? My daughter is going to freak out. When are they going to start including characters with the DLC? How cool would it be to rock out as Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward with Mr. Crabs on drums???[/quote]

I'll only buy if that happens.:D

[quote name='hhhdx4']In for everything except Pat Benetar and Glasvegas.[/quote]

This. Hasn't Heartbreaker been in like, 2 Guitar Hero games already?

In for Journey and Pat Benetar, but I was hoping for "Hell is for Children" instead of "Heartbreaker"

And Spongebob Squarepants? Are you fucking kidding me?! (sigh) Are they trying to kill the franchise? Look if you want songs like that you have your Disney Sing It and your High School Musical Sing It. This crap does not need to seep into Rock Band...or Guitar Hero for that matter

But I digest...er digress

[quote name='grundy']In for Journey and Pat Benetar, but I was hoping for "Hell is for Children" instead of "Heartbreaker"

And Spongebob Squarepants? Are you fucking kidding me?! (sigh) Are they trying to kill the franchise? Look if you want songs like that you have your Disney Sing It and your High School Musical Sing It. This crap does not need to seep into Rock Band...or Guitar Hero for that matter

But I digest...er digress[/quote]

If you dont like it dont buy it, Jesus is it really that hard?

There's some song on Rock Band DL list that I got last night from some chick from a kids show called i Carly, never heard of it before but it's free and it wasn't too bad.. now spongebob though that will def be a pass

Hmm...I'm hoping those Spongebob songs aren't their April Fool's joke. Let us not forget that April 1 is next week.

Too bad that Pat Benetar song is already on Guitar Hero and I got tired of it since it's always playing in the menus. Would have liked "Shadows of the Night".

Definitely have to get Journey!

The only Spongebob song that should go up is "Sweet Victory." That would be pure distilled awesome.

Runner up choice would be "Loop de Loop" by Ween.

Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker

No need for GH anymore. Maybe just La Bamba

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

One more song, Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen.

Don't Stop Believing? That's it? Come on, the lack of a Journey's Greatest Hits album on Rockband is a travesty.

I was very surprised when the Stevie Ray Vaughn album came out a few weeks ago. It's awesome. And so is the Funk Pak. Rock Band definitely needs a James Brown Anthology

A "Toby Keith 6-pack" is the DLC for 4/7:

Tracks:

Toby Keith “Beer for My Horses”
Toby Keith “I Love This Bar”
Toby Keith “She’s a Hottie”
Toby Keith “Should’ve Been a Cowboy”
Toby Keith “Who’s Your Daddy?”
Toby Keith “How Do You Like Me Now”

(All tracks are original master recordings)

Price:
$1.99 (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track
$9.99 (800 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for Toby Keith 6-pack

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131619

Man, why couldn't they have "Sweet Victory" instead of the "Best Day Ever" ?? I know it's techincally not a Spongebob song, but that's where it's best known from. I would be over that in a second.

I still may pick up the rest of the SB songs for my daughter. Definitely in for Journey and maybe Pat Benetar.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Queensryche has a new album coming out. Why can't we get Operation: Mindcrime or Empire as album downloads?[/quote]

My head would explode.

[quote name='bmulligan']Don't Stop Believing? That's it? Come on, the lack of a Journey's Greatest Hits album on Rockband is a travesty.

I was very surprised when the Stevie Ray Vaughn album came out a few weeks ago. It's awesome. And so is the Funk Pak. Rock Band definitely needs a James Brown Anthology[/quote]

I thought there was some James Brown tracks being released. I dont know if it was for RB or GH.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Queensryche has a new album coming out. Why can't we get Operation: Mindcrime or Empire as album downloads?[/QUOTE]

Every time I fill out something for them, I always put Mindcrime as a suggestion. Empire would do quite nicely as well.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Queensryche has a new album coming out. Why can't we get Operation: Mindcrime or Empire as album downloads?[/quote]
:bouncy:Just the thought makes me want to explode with excitement, if only it were true :drool:

As for the current download content, Im in for Journey and Pat Benetar

http://profile.mygamercard.net/shannonralph

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back