RPG Thread X will never be localized because you'd rather buy another generic FPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='whoknows']I just played some Sonic Chronicles. Made me so upset that there won't be a Sonic Chronicles 2 :(

Bioware sucks.[/QUOTE]

No joke. That is my favorite Sonic game.

[quote name='ihadFG']No joke. That is my favorite Sonic game.[/QUOTE]
It's the only game to really take advantage of the DS's unique capabilities.
[quote name='Japanese Dorito']I just played some Lost Odyssey, I'm sad and depressed[/QUOTE]
Play a good RPG like FFXIII.

The short stories are pretty sad, but nothing else has got me thus far.

Really can't wait to get out of this story arc involving the two kids. This was supposed to be a manly RPG!

[quote name='panzerfaust']Really can't wait to get out of this story arc involving the two kids. This was supposed to be a manly RPG![/QUOTE]

Did you get to the crying scene yet? Nothing manly about that.

Except that real man CAN cry.

[quote name='Indignate']Did you get to the crying scene yet? Nothing manly about that.

[/QUOTE]

I cried in Oblivion when I realized
It's the most generic RPG ever, play SaGa Frontier guys

[quote name='hankmecrankme']fucking LOVE Star Ocean 4. I just started playing and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan that game is the shit.[/QUOTE]

I know, right? I felt like I could really relate to the characters, and the combat was AMAZING!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']fucking LOVE Star Ocean 4. I just started playing and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan that game is the shit.[/QUOTE]

Star Ocean 4 reminds me of fanfics, you can never go wrong with it

[quote name='Indignate']Did you get to the crying scene yet? Nothing manly about that.

[/QUOTE]

I take corny very well, but the fight over the flowers and the subsequent reunion/funeral scene gave me the strong urge to turn the sound off.

Oh and I had to collect 10 sticks and 10 flowers. For no fucking reason.

[quote name='distgfx']I know, right? I felt like I could really relate to the characters, and the combat was AMAZING![/QUOTE]

Two words. One name.

Edge Maverick.

Best fuckin Name Ever!

[quote name='whoknows']The combat in SO4 was pretty good, but I think I enjoyed the combat in Catherine more[/QUOTE]

d00d, th3 comb@t in Catherine r3m!nds m3 of Gothic, it'$ dat amazing

[quote name='Indignate']Good choice. I'm sure it reflects his personality to a T.[/QUOTE]

It does.

Star Ocean 4 is my Game of the Century, kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

I hope the main character of Star Ocean 5 has a sweet name.

Something like Rock Rimrock. That'd be sweet.

I might actually get my name changed to that.

[quote name='Indignate']Infinite Undiscovery > Star Ocean 4[/QUOTE]

Infinte Undiscovery = Star Ocean 4 > Any Final Fantasy > Any Dragon Quest > Oblivion > Saga Frontier > whoknows > Dragon Age > Persona > Lunar > Kingdom Hearts > Mass Effect

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']Infinte Undiscovery = Star Ocean 4 > SHADOW MADNESS > Any Final Fantasy > Any Dragon Quest > Oblivion > Saga Frontier > whoknows > Dragon Age > Persona > Lunar > Kingdom Hearts > Mass Effect[/QUOTE]

You forgot something.

I just pre-ordered my copy of SKYRIM, I can't wait to cry again because
I realize that it's another boring generic game, and I much rather play The Legend of Dragoon

[quote name='Hell Monkey']Wow I go for a weekend and it descends into this?[/QUOTE]

I don't know what happened, I blame myself as OP. This thread may be beyond saving. :cry:

[quote name='BattleChicken']If the thread keeps up like this, the next one will have to be titled "RPG Thread XI is full of lies".[/QUOTE]
Don't believe Ondore's lies!

[quote name='BattleChicken']If the thread keeps up like this, the next one will have to be titled "RPG Thread XI is full of lies".[/QUOTE]

But....we weren't lying ;)

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Don't believe Ondore's lies![/QUOTE]

Basch lives!

(I know, I know, I was just discouraging this sort of thing, but I couldn't pass on that one. :D)

Here, let me elevate the discourse by droppin' a little truth on ya:

Final Fantasy > Mass Effect > Persona > Dragon Age > Pokemon > Dragon Quest > Infinite Undiscovery > Lost Odyssey > Bethesda > Star Ocean > Golden Sun

[quote name='bvharris']I don't know what happened, I blame myself as OP. This thread may be beyond saving. :cry:[/QUOTE]

If it is beyond salvation....it must be purged.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']
Steambot Chronicles > Final Fantasy > Tales > Lost Odyssey > Mass Effect > Dark Cloud > Dragon Quest > Infinite Undiscovery > Bethesda > Star Ocean > Golden Sun > Blue Dragon > Dragon Age[/QUOTE]

Fixed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back