Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JEKKI']ho

ly

shyt...
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=455562

Ks8bk.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEUOOgNzOv4
[/QUOTE]

That... that's not actually in the game, right? That's like a Parody or some shit, right? I mean, that's just aweful...

And yes, the Black Mages would have rocked that shit! Love those albums :D

[quote name='Zmonkay']That... that's not actually in the game, right? That's like a Parody or some shit, right? I mean, that's just aweful...[/QUOTE]
I second this request for clarification. Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy?

[quote name='The Crotch']I second this request for clarification. Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy?[/QUOTE]

You're right.

They should just put Bohemian Rhapsody into that game.

Finished all 4 endings to Nier. I really liked ending B, but C/D were okay. They didn't feel like they fit as well as A and B, but they were sufficient and worth the extra couple of hours.

[quote name='themaster20000']Took about 15 trys,but I finally beat the tough sob in Flamelurker.Was trying to beat him without using soul arrow,but that wasn't working out.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Definitely one of the harder bosses in the game. As much of a bitch as world 5 is (and world 4 to some degree, 4-2 at least), the bosses in world 4 and 5 are much easier, IMO.

The worst level game for me so far was the Valley of Defilement Swamp,that level was just a pain in the ass,but at least the boss was a joke.The enemies there are so unpredictably along with it being total dark and being on high platforms most of the time,make it extremely hard and frustrating.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Backlash']Nice! Definitely one of the harder bosses in the game. As much of a bitch as world 5 is (and world 4 to some degree, 4-2 at least), the bosses in world 4 and 5 are much easier, IMO.[/QUOTE]

Although the miserable hellish 5-2 is keeping me from being able to experience Dirty Colossus and Yuria, this is pretty much true. You could cheese Leechmonger and Storm Ruler with a good bow, and I can't quite remember but I think I might have beaten Adjudicator with a bow too, though I died against him several times due to the close quarters of his area.

Edit: post 1000, time for a new RPG thread it looks like. I personally suggest "So You Think You Can Ride RPG Thread XIV's Chocobo!!!?" in honor of the greatest Final Fantasy song of all time ;)

Leechmonger, Dirty Colossus, and Maiden Astraea are all pretty easy (though Garl Vinland can be kind of tough if you go through him, which I did on my first play-through). I assume you meant Maiden Atraea and not Yuria, btw.

Adjuticator has an easy pattern and can even be cheesed with magic or arrows from above if you're careful. Old Hero is easy if you pay attention (.e. notice he's blind and be careful not to make noise). Stormking can be tough the first time if you don't have magic, but once you get the sword that area is easy (and great for farming).

[quote name='fwbweux']Although the miserable hellish 5-2 is keeping me from being able to experience Dirty Colossus and Yuria, this is pretty much true. You could cheese Leechmonger and Storm Ruler with a good bow, and I can't quite remember but I think I might have beaten Adjudicator with a bow too, though I died against him several times due to the close quarters of his area.;)[/QUOTE]

Why would you want to cheese Storm King though instead of slaying him with the Stormruler? That's one of the most epic things in the game.

As for 5-2, you could equip poison resistant stuff and just run through the swamp and skip over the big troll things. Once you make it to the upper walkways, it's not so hard, and you can lower a bridge to use as a shortcut if you die.

[quote name='fwbweux']
Edit: post 1000, time for a new RPG thread it looks like. I personally suggest "So You Think You Can Ride RPG Thread XIV's Chocobo!!!?" in honor of the greatest Final Fantasy song of all time ;)[/QUOTE]

Do it, man.

[quote name='GUNNM']I think this character was in an RPG does anyone know who it is

tumblr_lm8fmhkxF11qkivd8o1_500-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong, but I think it's a Qunari from Dragon Age (how they looked in Dragon Age II rather than Origins).

I'm back in the RPG saddle, playing Tales of the Abyss on the 3DS and so far, I'm not really that impressed. It's no Tales of Vespa, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back