Scariest Events of Your Life

I was working on an addition to a two story family home about 15 miles east of the interstate where I live. A friend of mine stopped by the jobsite to say hi and when I climbed down off the roof to talk to him he was struck by lightning in the top of the head and it exploded his back out . I was about 15 feet away and it knocked me unconscious for about 20 minutes. I woke up with several paramedics and firefighters around me yelling and holding my eyes open. Needless to say I am usually the first one in during a lightning storm now I don't care what anyone thinks, a lightning strike is no joke and that is something I never want to see or feel again.

[quote name='Moxio']Once I saw TFN naked.[/quote]
You should sue him for all the therapy that traumatizing experience caused you to need.

[quote name='daphatty']That explains alot. Remind me to cut you some slack.[/QUOTE]
That was an impressive potshot.

Good work.

I was bangin' this chick for a while one night and suddenly it felt a lot better. I figure it's the warming gel built into the rubber so I just keep goin' at it but it's too much too fast and too good so I nut. Pull my dick out and there it is, the nightmare, just a little piece of the roll down on the base of my cock and that's it. Like when you leave a water balloon on the faucet and it breaks. That. On my dick. I look at her and she's not looking at me, she's all eyes closed and shit. Me? I spring up like like somebody shot me in the ass with a nail gun and sprint to the bathroom, which I have no idea where the bathroom is because this is like the 2nd time I've been to her house. I finally find it and start to wash my junk off in the sink. I'm so paranoid that this bitch aint right that I go under the sink and grab some Tile-X cleaner and start spraying that onto someone's face cloth. My heart is pounding and I hear some walking around, I figure it's her looking for me or coming to the bathroom to piss out the piece of condom and jizz that's still burried deep inside her and I just stay focused on my cock and nuts scrubbing them with the face cloth, cleaning out the hole, the whole bit. She comes in and sits on the toilet. She's all "Oh my God, I'm not on the pill or anything, I can't believe this, yadda yadda. " I'm thinking "Bitch, you get pregnant from this I'm going to kill you and they'll never find your head." Then the door opens.It's her old man. Standing there. Watching me clean my cock off in his bathroom sink with a facecloth and his daughter almost in tears wiping her snatch with the rubber floating in the bowl. I pulled my pants up, shoved by him and ran as fast as I could out of the house. I had parked a few blocks away so as not to be in front of the house and I just ran, the whole time fishing for my keys and praying I still had them in my pocket. I did. Got in my car and drove. Called her the next day and she said she couldn't see me any more. Cool. That's why I called.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I was bangin' this chick for a while one night and suddenly it felt a lot better. I figure it's the warming gel built into the rubber so I just keep goin' at it but it's too much too fast and too good so I nut. Pull my dick out and there it is, the nightmare, just a little piece of the roll down on the base of my cock and that's it. Like when you leave a water balloon on the faucet and it breaks. That. On my dick. I look at her and she's not looking at me, she's all eyes closed and shit. Me? I spring up like like somebody shot me in the ass with a nail gun and sprint to the bathroom, which I have no idea where the bathroom is because this is like the 2nd time I've been to her house. I finally find it and start to wash my junk off in the sink. I'm so paranoid that this bitch aint right that I go under the sink and grab some Tile-X cleaner and start spraying that onto someone's face cloth. My heart is pounding and I hear some walking around, I figure it's her looking for me or coming to the bathroom to piss out the piece of condom and jizz that's still burried deep inside her and I just stay focused on my cock and nuts scrubbing them with the face cloth, cleaning out the hole, the whole bit. She comes in and sits on the toilet. She's all "Oh my God, I'm not on the pill or anything, I can't believe this, yadda yadda. " I'm thinking "Bitch, you get pregnant from this I'm going to kill you and they'll never find your head." Then the door opens.It's her old man. Standing there. Watching me clean my cock off in his bathroom sink with a facecloth and his daughter almost in tears wiping her snatch with the rubber floating in the bowl. I pulled my pants up, shoved by him and ran as fast as I could out of the house. I had parked a few blocks away so as not to be in front of the house and I just ran, the whole time fishing for my keys and praying I still had them in my pocket. I did. Got in my car and drove. Called her the next day and she said she couldn't see me any more. Cool. That's why I called.[/quote]

you said have said "well i guess youre up next" and then ran

Finding out that I had 2 days left to see on 6/27/02 unless I had a surgery on 6/28/02. That was terrifying, but a tremendous learning experience.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I cannot remember if I ever told CAG this story before.

Anyway, I was heading to Los Angeles, CA in two days (this back in H.S., when I was 18 years old). My Mom was too sick to drive me to a place to get my haircut, so my sister had to do it. After I get my haircut, my sister decides to go to Wal-Mart to get her oil changed. The wait was an hour and a half, so she said we should look around various stores in the area. I looked around Wal-Mart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Kohl’s. At one point, I got separated from my sister (this was before I had a cell phone). I looked at Kohl’s and noticed there were police cars surround an entrance along with an ambulance. Despite the craziness, I still went in the store looking for my sister. I looked all around and did not see her, so I left.

As I was walking down the sidewalk (some who lives in my city who went to Jefferson Pointe may know the sidewalk I’m talking about) back to Wal-Mart. I notice a cop car following me. I stop, and as soon as I do, the cop car stop, they got out of the car shouting “put your hands on the car”. The cops started searching all my pockets, took apart everything in my wallet going through everything I had in it (and reading it). One cop smoked a cigarette near me. They kept asking me several questions figuring I was with the guy who stabbed an employee while trying to steal shoes at Kohl’s (since we were the same race). I had no idea what was going on and the cops refused to believe me. They asked me questions about my sister, family, school, and just about everything. I kept telling the cops I have nothing and would never hurt anyone, they refused to believe it. An old friend of mine use to work at Wal-Mart and saw everything that happened. The cops were calling my name in to get information. I was also raining that day too. I was afraid I was going to be arrested and never come home that day. I tried very hard being a good person over the years, yet I felt like I was going to be arrested. The cops took me in the store to meet the criminal, employee, and the criminal’s friend, asking if they knew me. Because they didn’t, they handed me my wallet back and I was free to go. Worst experience in my life and it’s why I always cringe when seeing police officers.

I never told my parents what happened, and don't think I ever will. Only told my sister and some friends.

A few other things that happened to me were:

My area was under a Tornado Warning that same year, and I didn’t believe it was coming my way (because it always goes around). So when I take a look outside, the Tornado was about to hit my house, but thankfully did not touch down low enough to do any damage. It ended up doing damage around Best Buy that day.

Also that same year, I was in an accident and was close to being severely injured (thankfully I was not).

Freshman year on H.S., one guy got made at me, pulled out a knife out of his pocket and was about to stab me. Thankfully a teacher was coming so he put it down.[/QUOTE]

WWB (walking while black), is the single most reason why cops stop black folk. The police still wonder why minorities do not trust them.

I was finishing moving out of my storage space and was pulled over by the cops (3 police cars) in Anaheim, CA.
The cops detained me for 2.5 hours because they did not believe the stuff in the backseat was mine. Took my fingerprints to follow up with the storage company owner. Obviously, nothing became of it. No apologies either.

Mickey Mouse tax dollars at work.

Probably the day my wife woke up in excrutiating pain and thought she was dying. Called 911, etc and had an ambulance come.
Had a nice ending since it was just a kidney stone - but I'm sure anyone that has had one can relate.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I was bangin' this chick for a while one night and suddenly it felt a lot better. I figure it's the warming gel built into the rubber so I just keep goin' at it but it's too much too fast and too good so I nut. Pull my dick out and there it is, the nightmare, just a little piece of the roll down on the base of my cock and that's it. Like when you leave a water balloon on the faucet and it breaks. That. On my dick. I look at her and she's not looking at me, she's all eyes closed and shit. Me? I spring up like like somebody shot me in the ass with a nail gun and sprint to the bathroom, which I have no idea where the bathroom is because this is like the 2nd time I've been to her house. I finally find it and start to wash my junk off in the sink. I'm so paranoid that this bitch aint right that I go under the sink and grab some Tile-X cleaner and start spraying that onto someone's face cloth. My heart is pounding and I hear some walking around, I figure it's her looking for me or coming to the bathroom to piss out the piece of condom and jizz that's still burried deep inside her and I just stay focused on my cock and nuts scrubbing them with the face cloth, cleaning out the hole, the whole bit. She comes in and sits on the toilet. She's all "Oh my God, I'm not on the pill or anything, I can't believe this, yadda yadda. " I'm thinking "Bitch, you get pregnant from this I'm going to kill you and they'll never find your head." Then the door opens.It's her old man. Standing there. Watching me clean my cock off in his bathroom sink with a facecloth and his daughter almost in tears wiping her snatch with the rubber floating in the bowl. I pulled my pants up, shoved by him and ran as fast as I could out of the house. I had parked a few blocks away so as not to be in front of the house and I just ran, the whole time fishing for my keys and praying I still had them in my pocket. I did. Got in my car and drove. Called her the next day and she said she couldn't see me any more. Cool. That's why I called.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Taking a convoy through downtown Baghdad in 2004. Was able to spend most of my tour on base but had to go out once for a story that ironically fell through..

--At a gas station when I was 12, some friends and I saw a scary, ratty, dennis franz-looking old guy pointing a gun at someone and scream at them while the other guy was laying on the ground, rolling around. The guy just got increasingly more pissed, so me and my friends got the fuck out of there. Never did find out the story behind it, but that kind of thing just doesn't happen in the suburbs I grew up in.

--I wanna say that this car accident I was in was the scariest moment, but during and immediately after the accident, it was actually quite peaceful. I was on the verge of death, completely fucked up with a fractured sternum and punctured lung, but I was just laying on the ground, looking up at the sky, and I was ready to go...no pain, no nothing, though I couldn't move.

Now, the moment where my friend lost control of the car and hit the ditch? That was fucking scary.

Witnessing a head-on collision (semi -vs- suv). I was probably the 4th car in line and when I came around a blind corner I saw the impact followed by numerous pieces of metal, glass, etc flying all over the road. Since I saw the whole hting I had to stay...and watch...the firemen cut out the 3 bodies from the SUV with the jaws of life and then the paramedics drive them away...

I've also shown up and my friends house and found him lying on the floor with the word "LIFE" carved into his arm and him unconscious

A few years back when I was living in Texas, myself and a friend were going to go grab a bite to eat. We walked out the door of my apartment and I realize that I forgot my wallet. I take 5 seconds to grab it and we head out. As I am pulling out of my apartment complex a car goes past us and we pull up right behind it. Both of use are then stopped at a red light right outside the apartment exit, with us behind the other car. When the light turned green the other car pulled out and was hit by a drunk driver going 60ish mph. We called 911 and along with some other people tried to help, but both the driver and passenger of the other car were killed instantly.

To this day my friend says that I saved our lives by forgetting my wallet.

One thing that changed my life forever was seeing a car run into a train when I was very young. It is weird seeing the final moments of a persons life. I didn't see any mangled bodies. Just glass and a loud crash. In all my years, it is one thing I can never forget. To this day I am afraid of trains and always look twice when crossing the tracks. I used to be able to hear the train(not the same one at the crash) at night and it would put me to sleep. I don't know why. maybe just faint noise it made. The repetitious sound of the wheels going over the tracks.

[quote name='rodeojones903']A few years back when I was living in Texas, myself and a friend were going to go grab a bite to eat. We walked out the door of my apartment and I realize that I forgot my wallet. I take 5 seconds to grab it and we head out. As I am pulling out of my apartment complex a car goes past us and we pull up right behind it. Both of use are then stopped at a red light right outside the apartment exit, with us behind the other car. When the light turned green the other car pulled out and was hit by a drunk driver going 60ish mph. We called 911 and along with some other people tried to help, but both the driver and passenger of the other car were killed instantly.

To this day my friend says that I saved our lives by forgetting my wallet.[/quote]

Thats.... deep dude. Respect.

One more story for the road.

around the time I was in middle school, my aunt and my mom liked to take us out to auctions down in ontario, electronics, clothing, appliances and mostly furniture auctions. got some pretty neat stuff for cheap. however It was a two hour trip from Highland park to ontario, including traffic.

after an auction, and heading home on the freeway with my aunt, my mom, my brother and me packed into a tiny 2 door saturn. we just got on the pasadena freeway about 6 miles from the house. (Note: The pasadena freeway near the Ave's is one of the most narrowest and smallest freeway's i've been on, this damn freeway hasn't changed since fucken 1961) only 3 lanes crammed together.

about 4 miles away from our house on the freeway, a car comes zooming ahead of us and then slows down a bit until its even with us. the people in the car roll down their windows and the three guys in the car yell at us to pull over, waving at us and following each turn and switch from the lanes, my mom shakes her head and tells us to put our heads down. for about 2 miles they keep on us on the left side, waving and yelling at us to pull over with them, finally after switching over to the exit lane they back up until they're lined up right behind us, looking to follow us out of the next exit. flashing the headlights at us as they do.

However, my mom turns on some kickass driving skills and manages to trick the car behind us, faking the exit and at the last minute before hitting the divider carreens back over to the freeway lanes as the other car speeds through the exit and out of the freeway. while we hightail it home at the next exit near our house.

waking up the next moring, to a news report of two people found dead at the same exact freeway exit we faked them at and a car riddled with bullet holes. :(

[quote name='joe2187']One more story for the road.

around the time I was in middle school, my aunt and my mom liked to take us out to auctions down in ontario, electronics, clothing, appliances and mostly furniture auctions. got some pretty neat stuff for cheap. however It was a two hour trip from Highland park to ontario, including traffic.

after an auction, and heading home on the freeway with my aunt, my mom, my brother and me packed into a tiny 2 door saturn. we just got on the pasadena freeway about 6 miles from the house. (Note: The pasadena freeway near the Ave's is one of the most narrowest and smallest freeway's i've been on, this damn freeway hasn't changed since fucken 1961) only 3 lanes crammed together.

about 4 miles away from our house on the freeway, a car comes zooming ahead of us and then slows down a bit until its even with us. the people in the car roll down their windows and the three guys in the car yell at us to pull over, waving at us and following each turn and switch from the lanes, my mom shakes her head and tells us to put our heads down. for about 2 miles they keep on us on the left side, waving and yelling at us to pull over with them, finally after switching over to the exit lane they back up until they're lined up right behind us, looking to follow us out of the next exit. flashing the headlights at us as they do.

However, my mom turns on some kickass driving skills and manages to trick the car behind us, faking the exit and at the last minute before hitting the divider carreens back over to the freeway lanes as the other car speeds through the exit and out of the freeway. while we hightail it home at the next exit near our house.

waking up the next moring, to a news report of two people found dead at the same exact freeway exit we faked them at and a car riddled with bullet holes. :([/quote]

Holy shit dude..... Thats fucked up.

In HS I skipped one day with two friends to drive down to Orlando. He had this white wild wild west capgun. On the drive back up I started holding it to his head to let people see it as they drove by and then I would pull it down. We were doing it for awhile, finally about an hour after we stopped some cops pull us over and as soon as we stop all these cop cars come out from bushes and stuff. Tons of police were aiming guns and shot guns at me and my friends. Definitely felt slow motion. the whole time I'm thinking I can die with any wrong movement. They check us for weapons, one of my friends tells the cop that feels good. :( (I ended up getting into a fight with that kid later...and they both of those friends never graduated HS.) Anyways the cops gave us a big lecture and sent us home.

My most scariest event I've probably ever had was a terrible nightmare.I came home from work and I had finished working a 14 hour shift (I had to stay another shift due to someone ditching work) and I got home and crashed out. I "woke up" in my dream and it felt so real and I got in my car ready to work and I was taking a left turn when a semi truck is about to hit me I wake up sweating with a loss of breathe. It felt fucken terrible.

Also, my mom is a big believer in the angel stuff. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but every now and then, I hear a voice calling my name when I am sleeping and I wake up and it turns out no one is home. It ALWAYS happens 2 minutes before my alarm rings. I think it has to do with angels protecting me.
Most of my stories probably have to do with ghosts since my house used to be creepy but not anymore. I sometimes heard my door being opened and hear someone walk upto the middle of my room and just look around and leave. I asked my mom and sister if it was them and it wasn't.

[quote name='lokizz']http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people[/QUOTE]

Holy SHIT. You just reminded me about the scariest thing from my childhood! :(

I grew up in a rather strangely-designed house in North-Western Illinois (McHenry, specifically).
The first floor of the house was fairly normal, but upstairs was a different story. Taking the stairs upstairs would take you directly into my parents' bedroom, which you had to pass through to get to MY bedroom (yeah, THAT made moving out for college that much sweeter! :lol: ). My bedroom was fairly large and I had a big walk-in closet with no door. Also, the entrance to the attic was in that closet. :shock:

I always had this recurring "dream" that the attic door would slowly open and this hulking black figure with red eyes would come down and stand over my bed and stare at me. If you've ever seen the movie Pumpkinhead, it looked A LOT like the monster in that movie. The scary thing? I didn't see Pumpkinhead until I was in COLLEGE. :shock: I'd always hide under the blankets until I passed out from fear/exhaustion and nothing was amiss when I woke up.

I also used to have a recurring dream about being eaten alive by a giant black horse with red eyes while I lived in that house. I'm still uneasy around horses to this day.

I had another scary experience while sleeping over at my buddy's house one night. His room and his brother's room were in the corner of the basement and I would always sleep on a couch in the "living room" area outside their rooms. So my friend's bro, my friend, and I all decide to go to sleep so they go in their respective rooms and I turn off the light and lie down on the couch. A few minutes later, the TV turns on and it's pure static. I figured I must've been lying on the remote so I rolled over to see the remote on the table next to me... So I grab it, turn off the TV, and try to go back to sleep. About 5-10 minutes later, it turns on again. So again I grab the remote and turn it off, and I was starting to get a bit weirded out at this point. I try to go back to sleep and all seems fine for another 10 mins or so. Then the TV turns on AGAIN! I'm pissed off and freaked out at this point so I grab the remote and jam on the power button but nothing happens. I press it a bunch more times and still, nothing happens. I turn over the remote and open the battery cover.

THERE WERE NO BATTERIES IN THE REMOTE.

I start yelling and freaking out and my friend wakes up and comes out of his room to see what the hell is going on. I tell him his TV is possessed and the remote was working with no batteries. He said, and I quote, "You're a fucking moron." and turned off the TV by pushing the power button on the TV itself. He then said "Now shut the hell up and go to sleep!" and went back in his room. So I try to go back to sleep and after about 20 minutes this time the TV turned on AGAIN but this time the sound was BLARING and I started SCREAMING. My friend came out and saw that the TV was on and I wasn't nuts and he suggested we just unplug the TV to stop it from turning on again.
He crouched down, looked behind the entertainment center, said "What....the.....fuck!?", and stands up. I look at him standing next to the blaring static-filled TV screen and ask what's going on and he says:

"The TV's not plugged in..." while holding the TV's power cord.

And at that moment the TV turned off.

:shock:

When I was 8, my left lung collapsed and I was on a fuckin machine for about 5 days waking every morning with the fat nurse poking my arm for a blood test :bomb:

That was the time of my life I learned to hate people, fats, and women.
A terrible and frightening time as it looked like I was gonna die :whistle2:\

[quote name='Gameboy415']Taking the stairs upstairs would take you directly into my parents' bedroom, which you had to pass through to get to MY bedroom[/quote]

Be glad that was the scariest event. that little 'flaw' in your house could have led to walking into your parents bedroom late at night. you can probably guess the rest.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I don't think i've ever had a scary moment. At least, nothing as scary as some of these stories.[/quote]

Yes, it makes me feel very fortunate to never have experienced such hard times, as some CAGs have. Reading some of these events scares me a bit, as it makes me think, "This could certainly happen to myself and the people I care about."

Particularlly, Jimmie's story. Hahaha... ;) :lol: But yes, that would have frightened me as well - as I am not presently fit to be a parent. :shock:

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Some lady in NV tried to grab my bags and run. I held on to them and she eventually left.
Then some guy chased her, and when I heard noises, I left.[/quote]

After I chased her down, I pounced, and got down that night. Oddly enough, that night, she tried to grab my bag and run. :whistle2:k

The scariest event of my life was coming home to see some dude just plowed my daughter. I caught him in the bathroom rubbing Tile-X on his garbage with a facecloth. I don't know what kind of perverse cleaning fetish he was in to but I'll be damned if I'm gonna let that happen under my roof!

[quote name='JimmieMac']I was bangin' this chick for a while one night and suddenly it felt a lot better. I figure it's the warming gel built into the rubber so I just keep goin' at it but it's too much too fast and too good so I nut. Pull my dick out and there it is, the nightmare, just a little piece of the roll down on the base of my cock and that's it. Like when you leave a water balloon on the faucet and it breaks. That. On my dick. I look at her and she's not looking at me, she's all eyes closed and shit. Me? I spring up like like somebody shot me in the ass with a nail gun and sprint to the bathroom, which I have no idea where the bathroom is because this is like the 2nd time I've been to her house. I finally find it and start to wash my junk off in the sink. I'm so paranoid that this bitch aint right that I go under the sink and grab some Tile-X cleaner and start spraying that onto someone's face cloth. My heart is pounding and I hear some walking around, I figure it's her looking for me or coming to the bathroom to piss out the piece of condom and jizz that's still burried deep inside her and I just stay focused on my cock and nuts scrubbing them with the face cloth, cleaning out the hole, the whole bit. She comes in and sits on the toilet. She's all "Oh my God, I'm not on the pill or anything, I can't believe this, yadda yadda. " I'm thinking "Bitch, you get pregnant from this I'm going to kill you and they'll never find your head." Then the door opens.It's her old man. Standing there. Watching me clean my cock off in his bathroom sink with a facecloth and his daughter almost in tears wiping her snatch with the rubber floating in the bowl. I pulled my pants up, shoved by him and ran as fast as I could out of the house. I had parked a few blocks away so as not to be in front of the house and I just ran, the whole time fishing for my keys and praying I still had them in my pocket. I did. Got in my car and drove. Called her the next day and she said she couldn't see me any more. Cool. That's why I called.[/quote]

That is the scariest thing i've ever heard, and my uncle used to tell me some fucked up war stories.

[quote name='Maklershed']The scariest event of my life was coming home to see some dude just plowed my daughter. I caught him in the bathroom rubbing Tile-X on his garbage with a facecloth. I don't know what kind of perverse cleaning fetish he was in to but I'll be damned if I'm gonna let that happen under my roof![/quote]

I laughed out loud - loudly. :oops:

Since I'm not so sure whether this is supposed to be serious or joking.....i'll do a bit of both:

I went and posted in the OTT once and they were like "Tits or GTFO".....it was horrible....

On a serious note: Seeing the vehicle in front of me get blown up by an IED. Shrapnel was everywhere and before we could go to help the poor souls out we were under attack by small arms fire. This was on one of my Iraq tours.

More recently I was just told my father was diagnosed with cancer and right now kind of dealing with that shock and seeing what I can do to help. Also studying up more about it.

I just remembered the one time I got really sick with walking pneumonia and blacked out a few times. That was fucked up.

The doctor was trying to test my breathing and I kept passing out. Luckily going to the hospital made it all better, but that kinda sucked.

After my 9th grade school year ended, I went to Germany to see some relatives for 3 weeks. I can back and found out my mom was diagnosed with MS while I was gone. It sucks to be 15 and come home from a trip to see your mom limping around because the left side of her was paralyzed.

The good things that came from this was I was able to teach myself how to do laundry, cook for myself, and basically make myself self-sufficient. It came into practice after when my dad would hit the road and be home only 1 week a month for most of a year. My brother and I took care of my mother and did stuff around the house to help out.

The other good news is she is still okay after 15 yrs being diagnosed with MS. She still has a slight limp but she is able to move around just like any normal 60+ year old woman. Thank god for BetaSeron.

My scariest moment....

Probably when I got expelled from school (for pulling a knife on a kid, I'm super smart) and the principal told me that my life was fucked from then on out, so I went home and considered suicide for the first (and last) time. I had a shotgun all poised and ready to blow when a phone call distracted me, it was the school and they wanted to see my parents. Damn public school saved my life.

Second scariest moment was watching my uncle die from some multitude of diseases. Poor bastard.

[quote name='DJSteel']After my 9th grade school year ended, I went to Germany to see some relatives for 3 weeks. I can back and found out my mom was diagnosed with MS while I was gone. It sucks to be 15 and come home from a trip to see your mom limping around because the left side of her was paralyzed.

The good things that came from this was I was able to teach myself how to do laundry, cook for myself, and basically make myself self-sufficient. It came into practice after when my dad would hit the road and be home only 1 week a month for most of a year. My brother and I took care of my mother and did stuff around the house to help out.

The other good news is she is still okay after 15 yrs being diagnosed with MS. She still has a slight limp but she is able to move around just like any normal 60+ year old woman. Thank god for BetaSeron.[/quote]

Just out of curiousity .. what does your dad do?

[quote name='Maklershed']Just out of curiousity .. what does your dad do?[/quote]

Both of my parents were Pittsburgh public school math teachers. Once my mom was diagnosed. Both of them retired and my dad started up Carnegie Learning (http://www.carnegielearning.com). He would go around the country, analyze high school math teachers and teach them how to effectively teach kids using their math program. He did that up until 2004-2005 when the company and he had a disagreement on the direction of the company. He wanted to get more educators and do more training, while the CEO wanted to get more salesmen and make more sales. They kind of pushed him out of the company, but he is still adviser to the company and he freelances as an education adviser.

[quote name='Undrallio']My scariest moment....

Probably when I got expelled from school (for pulling a knife on a kid, I'm super smart) and the principal told me that my life was fucked from then on out, so I went home and considered suicide for the first (and last) time. I had a shotgun all poised and ready to blow when a phone call distracted me, it was the school and they wanted to see my parents. Damn public school saved my life.

Second scariest moment was watching my uncle die from some multitude of diseases. Poor bastard.[/quote]

That teacher is fucked up for saying that.

Wow this are somehttp://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/images/smilies/shaqfu.gif up stories, but my scariest event would have to be my ex girlfriend missing her period, I was only 17.

When I was 13 I went to a cabin with a couple of my girlfriends. We had wild times for a few days until the ghost goat came.

G-G-G-G-GHOST GOAT!? LIKE RUN SCOOB!

all of my scary moments are related to paranormal experiences. i have them all the time. last week my mom and i were in walgreens parking lot looking at some pictures she just developed. she was like "why the fuck do they always ruin my pictures? there are white dots all over these." And i was like "umm mom those are ghosts don't you know anything?" then just as she says "those aren't ghosts" the auto locks on here jeep start going up and down all crazy fast for like 45 seconds. i've never seen her look so scared in her life. i just started laughing. shit like that happens to me almost every week.

bread's done
Back