Scariest Events of Your Life

[quote name='StinkyCheese']That teacher is fucked up for saying that.[/quote]

Maybe he was just trying to scare him straight or something.
That or he was just piss, if i was a principle i would understandably be pissed off if some little punk tried some shit like that in my school.

Btw man why the F did you pull a knife on the other kid?
Do you even still remember why.
Also your lucky you only pulled that knife rather then that shotgun which apparently had access to.

Knife threat, shotguns, and suicide.
Hell of a high school phase :lol:.

[quote name='Irukandji']

all of my scary moments are related to paranormal experiences.... shit like that happens to me almost every week.[/quote]

Dude if you see bruce willis RUNNN!!!!:hot:

As for me i haven't really had any scary moments.

But Just fairly recently tho i was merely feets away from a driveby.
I was in front of a club/bar just walking up and down the the parking lot waiting for my friends to show up.
There was a group of 5 black guys just standing around in a circle and talking near the sidewalk between the parking lot and street.
I was on the parking lot side and just a few seconds after i walk pass them and was about 8-10 feet to the side of them a car drove by and popped a couple of shots at them from a handgun.
I was just WTF is that, it sounded to me like just firecrackers going off until i turn to the group of guys and saw them running like crazy and i can actually see the smoke from the muzzle in the air.
I was close enough to smell it also.
But instead of being alert and driving for cover or anything i just stood there like a total dumbass for a good 5-6 secs scratching my damn head until it finally hit me that that was just a drive by and i am actually in harm's way.
But by that time the car has already drove off.
One of the guys in the group was hit in the upper chest/shoulder and it wasnt a life threatening but seeing that they weren't even 6 feet from the street and he shot at least 5-6 times the shooter was a god damn shitty aimer.
Anyways if it was just a couple seconds sooner when i was walking and i was right behind them in the direct path of the shots i could have been hit.
Pretty crazy.

But like i said i wasn't really scared just dumbfounded and apparently slow and retarded.

I remember a couple...

When I was young (around 7 or so), I was watching tv upstairs with my brother. My parents were in the basement doing laundry, and all of a sudden the entire house started shaking. I thought it was an earthquake, and couldn't get myself off the couch. Turns out, the guy across the street up the hill was working on his truck; he screwed up the brakes, and the damn thing came flying down the street...and through my bedroom wall.

Another time, I was about 18, my friend and I had just gotten back to my parking lot at around 2am. We're sitting there talking, when all of a sudden this crazy looking guy starts knocking on the window. He's obviously high, and he starts talking to us. We try to keep it brief and get rid of him, but suddenly he tells us he needs a ride, and lets himself into the backseat. That was pretty creepy, so my friend starts driving. Along the way, the guy starts telling us about the gun he's got on him, and that we can't let the cops find him. At that point, my friend sped up to get this guy where he needed to go, and got him the fuck out.

[quote name='Gameboy415']Holy SHIT. You just reminded me about the scariest thing from my childhood! :(

I grew up in a rather strangely-designed house in North-Western Illinois (McHenry, specifically).
The first floor of the house was fairly normal, but upstairs was a different story. Taking the stairs upstairs would take you directly into my parents' bedroom, which you had to pass through to get to MY bedroom (yeah, THAT made moving out for college that much sweeter! :lol: ). My bedroom was fairly large and I had a big walk-in closet with no door. Also, the entrance to the attic was in that closet. :shock:

I always had this recurring "dream" that the attic door would slowly open and this hulking black figure with red eyes would come down and stand over my bed and stare at me. If you've ever seen the movie Pumpkinhead, it looked A LOT like the monster in that movie. The scary thing? I didn't see Pumpkinhead until I was in COLLEGE. :shock: I'd always hide under the blankets until I passed out from fear/exhaustion and nothing was amiss when I woke up.

I also used to have a recurring dream about being eaten alive by a giant black horse with red eyes while I lived in that house. I'm still uneasy around horses to this day.

I had another scary experience while sleeping over at my buddy's house one night. His room and his brother's room were in the corner of the basement and I would always sleep on a couch in the "living room" area outside their rooms. So my friend's bro, my friend, and I all decide to go to sleep so they go in their respective rooms and I turn off the light and lie down on the couch. A few minutes later, the TV turns on and it's pure static. I figured I must've been lying on the remote so I rolled over to see the remote on the table next to me... So I grab it, turn off the TV, and try to go back to sleep. About 5-10 minutes later, it turns on again. So again I grab the remote and turn it off, and I was starting to get a bit weirded out at this point. I try to go back to sleep and all seems fine for another 10 mins or so. Then the TV turns on AGAIN! I'm pissed off and freaked out at this point so I grab the remote and jam on the power button but nothing happens. I press it a bunch more times and still, nothing happens. I turn over the remote and open the battery cover.

THERE WERE NO BATTERIES IN THE REMOTE.

I start yelling and freaking out and my friend wakes up and comes out of his room to see what the hell is going on. I tell him his TV is possessed and the remote was working with no batteries. He said, and I quote, "You're a fucking moron." and turned off the TV by pushing the power button on the TV itself. He then said "Now shut the hell up and go to sleep!" and went back in his room. So I try to go back to sleep and after about 20 minutes this time the TV turned on AGAIN but this time the sound was BLARING and I started SCREAMING. My friend came out and saw that the TV was on and I wasn't nuts and he suggested we just unplug the TV to stop it from turning on again.
He crouched down, looked behind the entertainment center, said "What....the.....fuck!?", and stands up. I look at him standing next to the blaring static-filled TV screen and ask what's going on and he says:

"The TV's not plugged in..." while holding the TV's power cord.

And at that moment the TV turned off.

:shock:[/quote]

If you're serious, thats pretty fucked up.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Seeing my mother light herself on fire, then exactly one month later, seeing my brother commit suicide.[/quote]

That sucks :(

[quote name='benjamouth']I posted in the OTT once, won't be doing that again. :shock:
It was like piranhas in a feeding frenzy *shiver*[/quote]

Very true. I remember my first post in the ott. Now I'm one of them.:cool:

Scariest moment, it happend last Sunday. It was around 1:40am. I woke up to the sound of very loud lightning. I figured it might rain pretty heavy and when that happens water gets into the basement. So I got up and headed down to the basement to pick up my PS3 since it was in the basements floor.

Anyway as I am heading back to bed I hear my front door's doorbell. I thought that was strange. Who would ring the doorbell at this time. I head to the door I see this guy, a skinny white dude, hes banging on the door asking me to let him in. It was raining by this time, I thought it might be some college buddy so I opened the door. I took a good look at his face and I was like who the fudge are you. I slam the door on the guy. I was like who are you looking for. He mumbles some name I never heard of. I said that he has the wrong house. He continues ringing the doorbell and banging on the door. My dad gets up takes a look at the guy and asks me if I know the guy and called the cops. It took the police more than 10 minutes to get to our home and the there is a police station less than 5 minutes away. Anyways the cops took him away. The cops only asked us if we knew the guy, he didn't fill us in on who the guy was or anything.

Anybody in the Chicago area know a skinny white guy who went M.I.A on a party. He had on a Spider-Man shirt.

The worst one I ever had was a car accident. My friend was driving, and ran into the back of a car. Seeing the window shield crack, and the way it reminded me of a movie. He was fine,but it cut my forehead extremely bad. I still freak out if a car stops short in front of me or someone pulls out in front of me.

[quote name='D_Icon']Very true. I remember my first post in the ott. Now I'm one of them.:cool:[/quote]

:rofl:

OTT Elitist PWNED by an Icon.

I guess you can dream, though.

some addict miss-taking my friend and i for a pair of his fellow addicts, unloading a clip into the both of us. watching my friend (a young father) die instead of me.

The scariest is when I almost got struck by lightning a few years ago. I still remember how loud that was and I could feel the electricity. I don't fool at all with storms. When I hear thunder I don't go outside until 15 minutes after it stops thundering now.

My next scariest after that was probably 3 years ago when all of a sudden I couldn't walk because I was in so much pain. I had back pain that got worse and worse and eventually it hurt so bad that I had to leave work. I tried resting it at home, but I couldn't even get out of bed so I had to go to the emergency room. It took everyone in my family to get me into the car to go. Once I got there they did x-rays and everything and the eventually gave me copious amounts muscle relaxants. It took about a week for the medicine to work and eventually I was fine, but that scared the crap out of me because they never did find out why I started hurting like that. It just scared me so much because I literaly couldn't walk without someone physically assisting me. I knew someone who had cancer like that and died.

oh yeah technically this didnt scare me as much as it was a holy shit moment as well as something that almost cost me a friend. so i had to go to summer school to finish up a semester of english and a bunch of us kids cauht public busses to the high school on the other fucking side of tiwn. the buss would drop us off on the other side of a very busy street ( 4 lanes total 2 one 1 way 2 the other) so the nearest crosswalk is 2 or 3 city blocks away so we mostly made a mad dash for the other side to save time.

well for some reason one day a bunch of them decided itd be a good idea and loads f fun to dodge cars and jump in and out of traffic. theyd jump in front of one coming and jump back or run all the way to the other side as fast as they could. so one girl tried her luck at it and no sooner had she started to lean foward did she get smashed by a van. not like an old school van this is one of those vans that was really popular in the 90's theyre really big with these bomerang antennas on top.

all i could think was wow " this doesnt look anthing like it does on tv" as shes fliping through the air like a rag doll and finally lands a good 7 or 8 feet away from where she was hit. the van of course stops and someone rushed over to give her mouth to mouth and we were all rushed up to the school. her pager flew one way and watch the other and you could see a pool of blood forming under her neck. i think someone mentioned how her teeth were all loose.

fast foward to my sophmore year of college a bunch of us are sitting outside shootin the shit telling stories. and i bring up that same story i wrote here and yeah like a cold hearted ass i laughed because in hindsight it alway did seem funny how real accients dont look anything like tv ones and they happen so fast. well my friend looked over at me pissed as shit and i was like wtf is wrong with you. and he proceeds to tell me " that girl youre laughing at was my cousin".

talk about a instant mood killer everyone who was laughing instantly got quiet and i quickly tried to apologize and asked how she was. i still feel pretty shitty for making light of something like that especially since my friends cousin was the victim.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Seeing my mother light herself on fire, then exactly one month later, seeing my brother commit suicide.[/quote]

Wow. Why did your mom set herself on fire? To kill herself or was she messed up on drugs or something? Either way my condolensces about her and your brother. That sounds terrible.

[quote name='Maklershed']Wow. Why did your mom set herself on fire? To kill herself or was she messed up on drugs or something? Either way my condolensces about her and your brother. That sounds terrible.[/quote]

She was an older woman, and was on oxygen. She had just taken some Benadryl, which knocked her for a loop and put her to sleep. She woke up in a daze and lit a cigarette up and it exploded the oxygen into her face. She died around 2 weeks later in the hospital. Having to put a fire out on your mother...good god that's some sickening experience. The stench of burnt hair was in our place for around a week even after cleaning and sanitizing it.

My brother was a drug overdose, Vicodin and cocaine mixed with blood thinners. died in the hospital as well.

I've also almost been struck by lightning.

[quote name='supraazn']
Btw man why the F did you pull a knife on the other kid?
Do you even still remember why.
Also your lucky you only pulled that knife rather then that shotgun which apparently had access to.

Knife threat, shotguns, and suicide.
Hell of a high school phase :lol:.
[/quote]

For a few reasons...the kid's been hassling me for a few years, my parents were getting divorced (then changed their minds), my gf and I were having issues (real mature), it was back before I'd learned to control my emotions like I do now, I was a real nut job, and....well Teenage hormones man =p

Of course none of that is a good enough reason to threaten the life of another human being.

(PS: I've had access to many weapons and guns, I'm sort of a collector :) )

I was standing outside of my grandma's house with my brother when some fucking gangster walks to the street and starts shooting at a random car that was driving by. We ran like hell and called the cops. Close call but I thankfully haven't had any direct encounters of this kind.

[quote name='lokizz']oh yeah technically this didnt scare me as much as it was a holy shit moment as well as something that almost cost me a friend. so i had to go to summer school to finish up a semester of english and a bunch of us kids cauht public busses to the high school on the other fucking side of tiwn. the buss would drop us off on the other side of a very busy street ( 4 lanes total 2 one 1 way 2 the other) so the nearest crosswalk is 2 or 3 city blocks away so we mostly made a mad dash for the other side to save time.

well for some reason one day a bunch of them decided itd be a good idea and loads f fun to dodge cars and jump in and out of traffic. theyd jump in front of one coming and jump back or run all the way to the other side as fast as they could. so one girl tried her luck at it and no sooner had she started to lean foward did she get smashed by a van. not like an old school van this is one of those vans that was really popular in the 90's theyre really big with these bomerang antennas on top.

all i could think was wow " this doesnt look anthing like it does on tv" as shes fliping through the air like a rag doll and finally lands a good 7 or 8 feet away from where she was hit. the van of course stops and someone rushed over to give her mouth to mouth and we were all rushed up to the school. her pager flew one way and watch the other and you could see a pool of blood forming under her neck. i think someone mentioned how her teeth were all loose.

fast foward to my sophmore year of college a bunch of us are sitting outside shootin the shit telling stories. and i bring up that same story i wrote here and yeah like a cold hearted ass i laughed because in hindsight it alway did seem funny how real accients dont look anything like tv ones and they happen so fast. well my friend looked over at me pissed as shit and i was like wtf is wrong with you. and he proceeds to tell me " that girl youre laughing at was my cousin".

talk about a instant mood killer everyone who was laughing instantly got quiet and i quickly tried to apologize and asked how she was. i still feel pretty shitty for making light of something like that especially since my friends cousin was the victim.[/quote]

You had to go to summer school for English? No way!

[quote name='pitfallharry219']You had to go to summer school for English? No way![/quote]

yep and thats where i met your mother. true story. i had to make up an english course i missed.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']She was an older woman, and was on oxygen. She had just taken some Benadryl, which knocked her for a loop and put her to sleep. She woke up in a daze and lit a cigarette up and it exploded the oxygen into her face. She died around 2 weeks later in the hospital. Having to put a fire out on your mother...good god that's some sickening experience. The stench of burnt hair was in our place for around a week even after cleaning and sanitizing it.

My brother was a drug overdose, Vicodin and cocaine mixed with blood thinners. died in the hospital as well.

I've also almost been struck by lightning.[/quote]

Damn. Sorry to hear that.

Last year when my friends and I were at this skate shop talking to the owner, 2 guys come in with guns and yell at us to not move. One's yelling at the guy to give him all of the money in the register and has the gun stabbed into my neck the whole time, while the other's taking all the skateboards off the walls. They got everything and left, luckily no one was hurt.

The funny part of the story is that those fucktards lived right behind the store, so all the stuff was got back.

[quote name='Maklershed']That may literally be the worst store a person could possibly rob (I would assume).[/quote]

Why?

[quote name='Maklershed']The scariest event of my life was coming home to see some dude just plowed my daughter. I caught him in the bathroom rubbing Tile-X on his garbage with a facecloth. I don't know what kind of perverse cleaning fetish he was in to but I'll be damned if I'm gonna let that happen under my roof![/quote]
:rofl: For a second I actually thought you had a daughter then I read Jimmie's story.

The only time that comes to mind is the time my family was flying down to Peru for Winter Break. We were on this small plane with two engines flying over some South American rainforest on our way into Panama City when one of the plane's engines went out. We kept on flying along, but everything got really bumpy and you could hear the pilot trying to restart the engine over and over again. As we approached the airport in Panama, the crew had all of us take the "crash position," you know - where you put your head down between your knees and essentially kiss your ass goodbye. And then... the pilot made a pretty smooth landing. We all sat up and saw a phalanx of fire engines and ambulances lining the runway in anticipation of our fiery crashdown that never happened. That was a pretty scary event in my life.

Mine is kinda stupid & in no way compares to any of yours. The 1st time I ever asked out a girl has to be the scariest. Seriously, after I did it, I thought I was having a heart attack & was about to ask my friend to drive me to the emergency room. I just sat down for a second, drove home, & crashed out, the whole time with my heart at around 140 bpm. Ya, i guess I overreacted. I'll never do it again, though.

I feel really bad for those of you that have seen people die. Idk if I could take it if I saw that. As for JimmieMac... :applause:

[quote name='Segasonic01']As for JimmieMac... :applause:[/QUOTE]

Not to rain on JimmieMac's parade, but just about every guy has a "condom broke" or "got caught by her dad" story. Hell, both of the above have happened to me a couple of times. However, I do give props for the fact that both happened on one night and for the way you handled the situation!

[quote name='pacifickarma']just about every guy has a "condom broke" or "got caught by her dad" story.[/quote]
Not me. I cant decide if I should be happy that it hasnt happened or pissed that it has never had the opportunity to happen :whistle2:k

[quote name='Segasonic01']Not me. I cant decide if I should be happy that it hasnt happened or pissed that it has never had the opportunity to happen :whistle2:k[/quote]

Maybe if you stopped fapping it to Rouge pr0n...

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Maybe if you stopped fapping it to Rouge pr0n...[/quote]
I never said that on CAG! How did you know?! :shock:
Rouge & her Chao do some really freaky shit...

[quote name='Segasonic01']I never said that on CAG! How did you know?! :shock:
Rouge & her Chao do some really freaky shit...[/quote]

Your nick and icon betray you. :lol:

When I was 8, me and my brother were fighting and I kicked him in the balls really hard. He was down on the ground screaming and crying and my grandmother said that he'll probably wont be able to have children now thanks to me. I started to cry my head off once she said that.

Another moment happened while I was still in my mom's womb. She was driving with my 5 year old cousin in the other seat. She hears something funny under the car so she parks the car on a sloped hill and goes under the car to check it out. My cousin jumps in the driver's seat and releases the break and somehow my mom gets out of there at the last second. The car is going downhill and my mom is chasing it now to make sure it doesnt crash into anything. Luckily it doesnt crash and my mom drives themselves home. She starts to literally beat the shit out of my cousin cause she almost killed my mom plus me. To this day, my cousin still gets nervous whenever she's around my mom.

As for recently, I found out that I had lymphoma in Oct 07. Going through chemotherapy and radiation therapy doesnt sound good at all when you're only 23. Everythings all right now though, hopefully it doesnt come back.

oh yeah, there was the last time i found myself in atlanta, ga...

...speaking of which, some guy over there was trying to sell me "party favors". do i want to know wtf those are?

One time, in college, I found a big wheel sitting in the hall of my dorm, and so I tried to ride it, but when trying to sit in such a small bike, I managed to sit on my balls on accident and blacked out from the pain.

Fun! Mine was when I was about 21 (33 now) or so and living in a house with a bunch of friends. I had just smoked a mess of weed as kids that age will do. I'm in my room, it's like midnight, and my one roommate starts banging on my door saying someones trying to break in the sliding backyard door. We lived in a bad neighborhood, a body was once found in the alley behind our house.

Already paranoid as hell from the smoking, I was freaking out. We had to call the cops, but we had to air out the house from the weed smell first, you know, get murdered by an intruder or get arrested for weed...tough call. Luckily, my roommate apparently scared him off when he initially saw the dude trying to break in. When the cops showed up, the house still totally reeked, but they didn't seem to notice, or they did and let it slide. I stopped smoking that stuff soon after that and a year or so later after I had moved out, I heard from one of my ex roommates that him and his mom walked in on someone robbing the house. They had the TV unhooked and ready to be moved out when they walked in on them and the crooks bolted.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I cannot remember if I ever told CAG this story before.

Anyway, I was heading to Los Angeles, CA in two days (this back in H.S., when I was 18 years old)...[/quote]
Mistaken identity, I can relate. I was riding my bike home from a friends house when a police van pulled up. The cops jumped out and pulled me off my bike, threw me against the van and gave me a pat down. They told me they got a call that a guy with long, blond hair was peeping into someone's window (the daughter's window, apparently). So there I am, in the back of the van, no idea how I ended up there, when the father walks up. Apparently he had gotten a good look at the guy. When the cops asked if I was the one he said "no" and they sent me on my way.

More recently I was sitting at home playing TDU when I hear a knock at my door. It was late, I wasn't expecting any visitors, and my neighbors' friends have a habit of knocking on the wrong door, so I ignored it. They knock again, much harder, and now I'm annoyed. I noticed a car parked outside my window with its lights on. It's a police cruiser, so now I'm worried that someone complained about the noise. Sure enough it was a cop at the door, and his first question was, "are you alone?" "Just me" I say. He calls into the dispatcher to confirm the address, and she gives my exact address. He tells me that some woman called because her boyfriend was beating her up and apparently had some warrants out on him. He asks if he can come in and look around. I let him in, he pokes his head into each room, and satisfied that I was alone he apologizes for the disturbance and leaves.

my car get hit by a semi on the interstate pulling off the side panelling over my passenger right side tire but somehow not popping the tire in the process, i had cuts from the trailer about a foot and a half from the edge of my hood. to this day i still have about a 20 second block of time i dont remember, one second truck is on top of me next thing i know im pulling off the side of the road.

only pluses.

car still ran.
i was uninjured.

worst parts.

having three people tell you that you should be dead.
the fucking truck was stolen and never found.

[quote name='Dark Slayer120']If you're serious, thats pretty fucked up.[/QUOTE]

I most certainly am.
My friend and I are still trying to figure out what the hell happened to this day.

[quote name='cdubb1605']
worst parts.

having three people tell you that you should be dead.
the fucking truck was stolen and never found.[/quote]

Man, that'd be a trippy life-changing experience for me. At least for a week or so. :cool:

complications involving child birth ... breach.. too small... early... wouldn't eat.... losing weight...

she's fine now though 14 months and 23 lbs

bread's done
Back