Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2 (PS2) w/ Raiho plushie $19.99 NEW @ GameStop B&M

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I picked one up today at my local GameStop B&M. Not available online, but it looks like a lot of the stores have it in stock.

Link to check in-store availability:
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=282017

282017b.jpg

The RUMOR is there are 55,000 of these out there. I have number 271@#. It maybe true that will give you an ideal of rarity

Managed to pick up another copy of this just a few days ago. Got real lucky too. The GS I went to had just sent it over to a GS across the street to be shipped to Tennessee apparently. Now I've got one copy that I feel comfortable opening :D . Can't wait to give it a play sometime.

[quote name='chunlirocks']The game is worth 2 blades tops so that make the plushie worh 18 dollars

really bad game with an awesome plushie[/QUOTE]

Say what? You really are a vIDIOT.

[quote name='KaOTiK']no shit, he should see what her trade in value is[/QUOTE]

Regularly 8.00 Credit, 4.00 Cash. Just traded mine in a few weeks ago. Unfortunately they made me pay a 2.00 refurbish fee :roll:. Went back the next day and saw her on the shelf for 39.99. Used my 6.00 credit to buy Xenosaga I. Do not regret :applause:.

Three local stores (all are within 10 minutes of eachother) have copy(s) in stock. I may buy a few of these babies, being a bit greedy and only want to pay 14.99 each though. :S

Kind of want a Raiho plushie army for my shelf. Bought two at launch for $40 and they're both still in my closet. :(

[quote name='KaOTiK']no shit, he should see what her trade in value is[/QUOTE]

GS Wife TIV: 50% loss of assets
GC Wife TIV: 40% loss of assets

;)

EDIT: ahh crap, I didn't realize there was another page to this thread...I am late on the joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was sent across town by one GS to another that had a copy. When I got there they tried to sell me a used copy of SMT: Digital Devil Saga that I was "lucky" to get the original case with. No thanks GS...no thanks.

bread's done
Back