Shopko Clearance Thread PoP: Forgotten Sands DS $1.49 Marvel SHS:IG $1.99 DS

Davestation

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
This thread has been on life support for some time. Seems like the creation of this thread has killed any Shopko Clearance.

I also made it wiki so others can update this front page with their finds if they want.

UPDATE June 6, 2012

They just did a 90% drop for two games. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands DS ($1.49) originally $14.99. The other is Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet for the DS ($1.99) originally $19.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
a few more titles i saw.

GBA
Xevious - 1.49

Xbox
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks - 1.99

PS1
Syphon Filter (2?) - 1.99

TRU in Orem has it for $7.xx. Go get it!

[quote name='luan87us']went to some shopko today. They were totally blow. Nothing on the clearance list were there. Asked the employee they didn't even know where their Xbox 360 section at o.o lol. Anyone in utah have extra copy of Dead Rising willing to sell me back for price you bought there?[/quote]

[quote name='jaysapathy']TRU in Orem has it for $7.xx. Go get it![/QUOTE]

Damn I was just there today and didn't stop at TRU. Went to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens and Waterfall with the wife. Pretty neat stuff. Oh by the way Shopko in Riverdale had Syphon Filter Omega Strain GH for PS2 for $1.49 a couple days ago and virtually nothing else. Pretty picked over by now I guess.

[quote name='Angel.Sofiel']Wipeout Pure at the Sioux City, IA Shopko is 11.99; that's odd[/quote]

did you do a manual price check? shopko is pretty bad about restickering correct prices.

[quote name='deletion']did you do a manual price check? shopko is pretty bad about restickering correct prices.[/quote]

Actually, yes, I did do a manual price check. (Well, I had a shopko employee do it for me, but that's essentially the same thing :p) The price was 11.99.

there were some new clearance games yesterday, nothing at the south side Madison, WI location for these real cheap ones, but chances are the ones that just went on clearance be going lower and lower as they sit on the shelf.

Stopped in to one of the Shopkos here last night and picked up:
Quake 4 (XB360) $2.99
Death by Degrees (PS2) $1.49
Xevious NES (GBA) $1.49
Metroid NES (GBA) $1.49
Bomberman NES (GBA) $1.49

Today, I walked on over to my local Shopko (Sioux City, IA) and noticed that Wipeout Pure and Gripshift were reduced to 7.99 and 8.99 respectively. Also, Gunstar Super Heroes for the GBA was down to 7.99 as well.

I'm hoping for one more drop to 5.99 :)

:360: Blue Dragon $20.99
:360: Vampire Rain $17.99
:360: Fear Files $20.99
:360: Monster Madness $3.99
:ps2: Dawn of Mana $20.99
:ps2: Bard's Tale $5.49
:ps2: Death by Degrees $1.49
:ps3: Fear Files $27.99
:ps3: Harry Potter OOTP $17.49
:ps3: College Hoops 2K7 $17.49
:ps3: Madden 07 $17.49
:ps3: NHL 07 $17.49
:ps3: Rainbow Six Vegas $20.99
:gc: DBZ: Budokai $1.49

Yes, I know some of these have been mentioned before, but I didn't want to figure out which ones. I have access to all of these titles if anyone is interested.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Picked up at the Bountiful, Utah Shopko yesterday,

:360: The Godfather $2.99
:360: Quake 4 $2.99
:360: Over G Fighters $5.xx?
:gba: Xevious $1.50[/quote]

you know if they still have them there? or any dead rising?

[quote name='luan87us']you know if they still have them there? or any dead rising?[/quote]
They had about 10 copies of Quake 4 left, maybe 2 of the Godfather, 1 more copy of Over G, and 3 copies of Xevious left. Sorry, no Dead Rising.

I checked 3 different Shopkos in the Omaha and Bellevue, NE area and there was nothing. I even took a big stack of games listed on here to get scanned and what was on the tag was the real price...about $10-$15 more than what has been listed on here. Oh well...didn't need anything that badly anyway.

New drops i saw:

Vampire Rain $12.49
Fear Files $14.99
Overlord $14.99
NCAA 07 $2.99
Earth Defense Force $19.99

Was just at a ShopKo in Lincoln, NE last night, picked up Crash of the Titans (360) for $14.99 and saw they had Dirt (360) for $19.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
stopped by another shopko today and saw

manhunt 2 for the wii (19.99) - not sure if that's a universal drop or clearance.

Wow, I didn't know there were so many Nebraskans on here. We all need to form some kind of CAG Deal group. I will be checking my local shopko tomorrow. Will report back.

Wow guys, I thought this thread was dead. I have made some updates, feel free to PM me if I forgot any. I need to go thru and take out the older games and update so it is more current. I will try to do that this week some time.

Wow I wish there was a shopko closer then a hour to me so I could look into some of these:

Quake 3................................................. ...............$2.99
Tomb Raider Legend............................................ .$7.99
Viva Pinata............................................ ................$7.99

[quote name='Davestation']Wow guys, I thought this thread was dead. I have made some updates, feel free to PM me if I forgot any. I need to go thru and take out the older games and update so it is more current. I will try to do that this week some time.[/quote]

Thanks for the update and list op. I'll try to keep my eyes open to new shopko clearances and mark downs. it's right next to my place and i stop by once a week. i'm glad this thread's still thriving. gotta love shopko clearances!

New drops (sorry if some are not):

GBA
Tales of Phantasia - $2.49
Drill Dozer - $2.99

PS3
NBA Street Homecourt - $12.49

XBOX
Capcom Fighting Evolution - $5.99

Madden NFL 07 - $9.99

PS2
24 The Game - $3.49
Phantasy Star Universe - $2.49

PSP
NBA 2006 - $1.99

New drops in Orem.

Picked up:

Megaman X remake on PSP (Mega-Man X Command Mission, I believe) $1.99 x2
Neo-Pets PSP $2.49
Wipe-Out Pure $1.49
Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee $1.49

Also saw Socom on PSP @ 11.99, Spongebob DS @ $1.49, Socom 3 PS2 @ $1.49, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion PS3 @ $24, Blue Dragon (didn't see a price), and a handful of other titles below $2, but nothing really interesting -- I mean, come on, who wants Trivial Pursuit, even at $1.49?

Traded in one of the Mega-Man X copies as well as Neo-Pets, after my girl decided she didn't want either ("We already have one, we don't need two!"). Fetched me enough to buy Dark City on bluray at FYE though..

wish i had a shopko near me....

is there no shopko trading thread in the trading forum? or did i just miss it? there seems to be one for every other stores clearances.

Hey, thanks to everyone for the heads-up on the new clearance. I picked up quite a few games. Nothing much worth noting, other than:

Killzone - $1.99
Wipeout Pure - $1.99
Gripshift - $5.99
Company of Heroes - $5.49
Civilization IV - 5.49

Thanks again! I love you all! :D

new price drops:

PS2
Rogue Galaxy - 19.99
Red Ninja - 7.99

Rainbow Six Vegas - 19.99

GC