Shopko Clearance Thread PoP: Forgotten Sands DS $1.49 Marvel SHS:IG $1.99 DS

Davestation

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
This thread has been on life support for some time. Seems like the creation of this thread has killed any Shopko Clearance.

I also made it wiki so others can update this front page with their finds if they want.

UPDATE June 6, 2012

They just did a 90% drop for two games. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands DS ($1.49) originally $14.99. The other is Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet for the DS ($1.99) originally $19.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
terrence- those were all gone at the south towne madison one. they MIGHT have had a fear files still....

in other notes, i grabbed an NBA street homecourt, at $3 who cares if its awful. i'll sell it :)

[quote name='mcwilliams132']I'll be checking Oshkosh, WI tonight or Sat. I'm not holding my breath.[/quote]
I stopped in the Oshkosh store on Tuesday since i was up there for work. They had one clearance shelf with less than 10 games on it. NHL 07 was the only xbox 360 game i saw so i picked it up for 6.47. They had a DS game and some PSP games but unless they had some elsewhere or marked more down since then the pickings were slim.

I didnt make it to the Appleton store because i had to catch a flight.

[quote name='ospriteo']I stopped in the Oshkosh store on Tuesday since i was up there for work. They had one clearance shelf with less than 10 games on it. NHL 07 was the only xbox 360 game i saw so i picked it up for 6.47. They had a DS game and some PSP games but unless they had some elsewhere or marked more down since then the pickings were slim.

I didnt make it to the Appleton store because i had to catch a flight.[/QUOTE]

You must have missed the main game section...

There wasn't much of anything but I managed to score WWE vs Smakdown 07.

I then ran to the Neenah Shopko and got Pokemon Trozi DS (plus gas was cheaper in neenah - stupid oshkosh)

[quote name='EvyLou']I wish these were readily available. I don't think many people realize that these "clearance" games are not like Circuit City or Kmart where most of the stores have multiple copies. I just checked a local Shopko and all they had were 2 copies of EDF for 360 for $3.99 - that's it. They did have a bin of $19.99 games though. :roll:

I don't know if the employees get most of the deals, or if most of these games are usually long gone at most-all stores when they get clearanced. Or I guess maybe I have a bad Shopko? :bomb: I just don't see many other people posting in this thread that find stuff. It's mostly people wanting someone to pick one up for them.....[/QUOTE]

I think that has more to do with the fact that ShopKo isn't spread across the country as well as other stores.

[quote name='EvyLou']I wish these were readily available. I don't think many people realize that these "clearance" games are not like Circuit City or Kmart where most of the stores have multiple copies. I just checked a local Shopko and all they had were 2 copies of EDF for 360 for $3.99 - that's it. They did have a bin of $19.99 games though. :roll:

I don't know if the employees get most of the deals, or if most of these games are usually long gone at most-all stores when they get clearanced. Or I guess maybe I have a bad Shopko? :bomb: I just don't see many other people posting in this thread that find stuff. It's mostly people wanting someone to pick one up for them.....[/quote]

It might be worth it to just file through the $19.99 Bin. Some clearance games could be in there. Employees might toss them there, or other customers.

Picked up

:360: Earth Defence Force 2017 $3.99
:ps3: Harry Potter: OotP $2.49
:ps3: Tiger Wood 07 $2.99
:ps2: Backyard Basketball 07 $1.99
:ds: Trace Memory $1.99

can someone get me Overlord.......................................... .....................$1.99 09/17/08

I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING & GAME! I live in New Jersey and no shopko's here PLEASE PM ME

too bad we don't have a wiki here. A nice list of requests would be great for those looking for things and those of us who go to shopko.

If anyone can pick me up a copy of:

PS3
Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion(GOTY?)..............................$5.49 (Only GOTY dont need reg)
Rainbow Six Vegas............................................. ....$2.99

Blue Dragon 1.99
Dirt.............................................. ......................$3.99
Overlord.......................................... .....................$1.99
Tiger Woods 07................................................ .....$2.79

I'd be willing to pay double or triple of what you spend.

I am just telling this to you guys if you want to make some quick TIC...
(Yes I did this..)

Buy 3 copies of MLB the show 07 for 2.99
Trade them into Gamestop for $4. Get the 15 bonus with that (Deal ends today)

Spent-$9
Traded in for-28.20 (With Edge)

EDIT: Apparently the Deal is getting extended to 10/12

[quote name='Methadon']Considering there's about 40 states that don't have a shopko (mine included), shouldn't this be under regional?[/quote]

Frys isnt in every state shouldnt it be under regional?

[quote name='Methadon']Considering there's about 40 states that don't have a shopko (mine included), shouldn't this be under regional?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='coltcannon']Frys isnt in every state shouldnt it be under regional?[/QUOTE]

+1 to Colt

Shopko is in more states than Frys I believe, and stretches from the Midwest to the pacific.

If Hastings and NFM are in the deals forum, Shopko should be here as well

[quote name='Homerun17']I am just telling this to you guys if you want to make some quick TIC...
(Yes I did this..)

Spent-$9

EDIT: Apparently the Deal is getting extended to 10/12[/quote]

make sure to bring the reciept with you. my gamestop doesn't allow multiple copies to trade in w/o it.

[quote name='deletion']make sure to bring the reciept with you. my gamestop doesn't allow multiple copies to trade in w/o it.[/quote]
Mine didn't ask for one but he said "Well...This is curious..."
"What did you do find these at Toys R Us on Clearance or something?"because I left them sealed ;P

[quote name='Homerun17']Mine didn't ask for one but he said "Well...This is curious..."
"What did you do find these at Toys R Us on Clearance or something?"because I left them sealed ;P[/quote]

my gamestop hates me then. i had my copies sealed also, but said that they don't take multiple copies and accused me of stealing them. but brought them back with my reciept to say i told you so. my gamestop just sucks like that. plus, they if you keep this up, they can flag your account.

Man, my ShopKo hasn't done price changes for the last two weeks. I'm frothing at the mouth waiting for my store to drop some of these games.

Hey, can someone buy the PS3 Oblivion game for me ($5.50) and ship it to me provided I pay for shipping and handling? PM me and let me know.

still holding out hope that some kind CAG would be able to find me a couple of these....

Blue Dragon............................................ .............$1.99 09/17/08
Fear Files............................................. ..............$2.99 09/17/08
Overlord.......................................... .....................$1.99 09/17/08

[quote name='Homerun17']I am just telling this to you guys if you want to make some quick TIC...
(Yes I did this..)

Spent-$9

That figures. Its why my GS has so many of the titles on the list. :roll:

(Yes I did this..)

Spent-$9

Trading more than 2 copies of the same game at the same time may raise some suspicion (or even a ban if excessive) though ;)

[quote name='Methadon']Considering there's about 40 states that don't have a shopko (mine included), shouldn't this be under regional?[/quote]

I like how you post this as the 313th post and with over 3,000 views:applause:. Obviously with so many people responding here I might as well post this in several regional areas, not just in just this one main forum. Like others said, there are other stores that are not in every state. In fact, Target is not in every state, so according to your logic we should just have it under regional (if you lived in Alaska or Hawaii or that third state they do not care for, though they are coming to Alaska and Hawaii very soon I hear). If a store is in multiple states, with multiple stores it is entitled to be in the deals forum.

On another note, I am not aware how to set up a "Shopko Trade" thread, but I believe that we may need one. There are many requests out there, I do not mind helping out, though the majority of the popular titles are way gone before the 90% mark. I do come across alot of games at 90%, but not all of them are lucrative. I get PM'ed a bunch for request and I do not have the time to respond to them and I have to drive at least 40 miles to my nearest Shopko to check the deals out for myself. If anyone wants to PM me and tell me how to set up a "shopko trade" thread I will try to do it, or someone else can, and I can link it to the front page. I just have very little internet trading experience and I am unaware of how this fully works.

[quote name='Davestation'] In fact, Target is not in every state, so according to your logic we should just have it under regional (if you lived in Alaska or Hawaii or that third state they do not care for[/quote]

It's Vermont, postal abbreviation VT

/useless fact of the day

OP, Fear Files doesn't exist for PS3, it only came out on 360.

And thanks for maintaining the list OP, I've managed to pick up a few things for my new PS3, and I really appreciate your effort.

Anyone feel like helping out a Canadian? I'd pay any of your shipping costs + a little bit of a bonus.

Interested in:
Warioware: Smooth Moves
Dirt 360
Crash of the Titans
Overlord

If anyone wants to help me out PLZ PM me. Thanks.

I usually don't comment about requests in the threads like this, but people keep asking for titles when I don't think there was even a record of anyone finding them.

I've been in 5 stores locally over the last few months and haven't seen a single copy of Blue Dragon, Oblivion: GOTY, or Overlord.

i thought i saw x360 rainbow six vegas listed as crazy cheap on here, if someone wants one there is one hiding (still with a 19.99 sticker on it) at the east side madison, wi shopko. its on the shelf in the corner at the end of the x360 games wall.

[quote name='psunami']I usually don't comment about requests in the threads like this, but people keep asking for titles when I don't think there was even a record of anyone finding them.

I've been in 5 stores locally over the last few months and haven't seen a single copy of Blue Dragon, Oblivion: GOTY, or Overlord.[/quote]
I did pick up a copy of Blue Dragon for $7.49 late last month though.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the Wisconsin Rapids, WI store does not have clearance videogames, so I did not see any of these deals.

a few markdowns for this week:

DS
Nacho libre - 8.99
Mechassault Phantom War - 8.99
The Wild West - 8.99
Operation Vietnam - 8.99
Scurce Hive - 8.99

Tenchu Z - 17.49

that's all i saw at my shopko. i know the games suck balls, but it's an update.

Yeah, I PM'es Krunks last week and he said he did not post an update becasue the only markdown last week was for the DS Bundles and the GBA systems.

bread's done
Back