Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Mega Pack $49.99 with Coupon PS3/Xbox/Wii in-store

Gamer4life88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Logged into my RWZ account and found this coupon.

$50 Off Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Mega Pack. Regular price $99.99.

For a limited time, save $50 on the Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Mega Pack for Xbox 360, PS3 or Wii. In store only. Offer Valid through 4/29-5/12 Must be a Reward Zone Gamers Club Member.

Store Locator

Ps3
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...getype=page&listflag=true&pageMode=searchmode

Xbox
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...geMode=searchmode&ref=39&CJPID=1312731&loc=01

Wii
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...getype=page&listflag=true&pageMode=searchmode

Last edited by a moderator:
Earlier in this thread i was talking about how i wanted to do return fraud by buying the wii megapack and then returning the starterpack part at walmart to grab the 360 starter pack and some got all up in arms about it and started calling me a douchebag and hoping i died or something like that

just wanted to report that i ended up buying the megapack AND the 360 starter pack, gave the wii starter to my nephew so we could play at each others houses, found the game ALOT more fun than i thought, me and my girlfriend play now, and bought the 3ds version, and an extra 3 character pack

so yeah, go fuck yourselves

HAHAHAHAH jk, but yeah, glad i went the route i did instead of commiting return fraud

Hey what are the rarest toys out there? anywhere to find more information on stuff like that? like a skylanders fan site?

[quote name='Rylin210']Hey what are the rarest toys out there? anywhere to find more information on stuff like that? like a skylanders fan site?[/QUOTE]

I have heard that they are not really "rare". Its just when the new ones would get released they would be pretty hard to find. I think all of them are released now so just wait for the newer ones to pop up in stores. Eventually they will be all be pretty easy to find. Although the Gold and Silver ones are extremely rare, so I guess those

[quote name='SeanTM22']I have heard that they are not really "rare". Its just when the new ones would get released they would be pretty hard to find. I think all of them are released now so just wait for the newer ones to pop up in stores. Eventually they will be all be pretty easy to find. Although the Gold and Silver ones are extremely rare, so I guess those[/QUOTE]

ahh i just looked on ebay and saw that warnado and camo seem pretty pricey for single characters so i figured they were rarer or something

[quote name='Rylin210']ahh i just looked on ebay and saw that warnado and camo seem pretty pricey for single characters so i figured they were rarer or something[/QUOTE]

Those are the most recent ones to be released :)

has anyone actually tried to purchase more than one on their RWZ account? I noticed it took the price off automatically for the first one but wasn't sure about a 2nd one?

OK, just got back from Best Buy with the PS3 megabundle. If you add the shirt, it rings up at $49, BUT if they add in the lava base thing as well, both the shirt and the lava thing are free! I had picked up a shirt, but the clerk had to go back to a locked cage for the lava base thing, since they are small and would be easy prey to theft.

Thanks for the head's up on this great deal, guys!

well that sucks i checked two different best buys today and was told that they don't carry the Mega Pack for 360.....guess i won't be grabbing this.

[quote name='animemaniac14']has anyone actually tried to purchase more than one on their RWZ account? I noticed it took the price off automatically for the first one but wasn't sure about a 2nd one?[/QUOTE]

I was able to buy two, two different systems, and got the discount on both using the same RZ account.

these ultra rare gold or silver whatevers.... people can just tell they are the ones since the packs are see through, or is there some special trick?

[quote name='Rylin210']Earlier in this thread i was talking about how i wanted to do return fraud by buying the wii megapack and then returning the starterpack part at walmart to grab the 360 starter pack and some got all up in arms about it and started calling me a douchebag and hoping i died or something like that

just wanted to report that i ended up buying the megapack AND the 360 starter pack, gave the wii starter to my nephew so we could play at each others houses, found the game ALOT more fun than i thought, me and my girlfriend play now, and bought the 3ds version, and an extra 3 character pack

so yeah, go fuck yourselves

HAHAHAHAH jk, but yeah, glad i went the route i did instead of commiting return fraud[/QUOTE]

I somehow feel you're lying so nobody reports you to authorities.

Even so, nobody gives enough crap to call the authorities. Especially when we only have suspicion your lying.

[quote name='coldgears']I somehow feel you're lying so nobody reports you to authorities.

Even so, nobody gives enough crap to call the authorities. Especially when we only have suspicion your lying.[/QUOTE]

????? im sure cops have better things to do then search for someone who committed return fraud at walmart (which im sure happens 50 times a day)

and i don't have anything to prove to some cheap asses on the internet (playful wording ^_^)

i was just saying that i found a better way to handle it, and was able to give my nephew and godson an awesome gift, trying to persuade people away from doing what i originally intended to do

As you can see from this months BB GAMER coupons kinda low in quality, i dont want to ruin or game the system and have deals and such be take away from us.

[quote name='kell']I was able to buy two, two different systems, and got the discount on both using the same RZ account.[/QUOTE]

Was it in one transaction or did you pick up both different times?

[quote name='iduncurr']Was it in one transaction or did you pick up both different times?[/QUOTE]
It was different days.

so if i have them ship to store so i can pick it up, if i give them my RZ# or coupon, it'll just take the 50 off? I'm interested... lol

[quote name='SPVietBoy']so if i have them ship to store so i can pick it up, if i give them my RZ# or coupon, it'll just take the 50 off? I'm interested... lol[/QUOTE]

Specifies in-store only.
No Bestbuy.com ship to store options.

Although, I do wonder if you can ship-to-store and ask to return and ask to re-ring you up to change payment and be able to apply it then? Possibly not if the CS reads the fine print.

[quote name='iduncurr']Specifies in-store only.
No Bestbuy.com ship to store options.

Although, I do wonder if you can ship-to-store and ask to return and ask to re-ring you up to change payment and be able to apply it then? Possibly not if the CS reads the fine print.[/QUOTE]

Oh right, I'm dumb. Forgot you give them your info... Okay, so if I do ship to store and then never pick it up...? lol (I'm not 100% familiar with how Best Buy works.)

[quote name='SPVietBoy']Oh right, I'm dumb. Forgot you give them your info... Okay, so if I do ship to store and then never pick it up...? lol (I'm not 100% familiar with how Best Buy works.)[/QUOTE]

If you don't pick it up in a week, they should cancel your order.
If it hasn't ship to store yet you can cancel it online?

I think I'm going to get it... $50 for a $100 set is good plus a good resell after I'm done. Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='ShreeAspenwood']I was told the volcanic vault promotion was over. The CSR I dealt with just grabbed one outta the box on the counter and gave it to me.[/QUOTE]

was the box on display on hidden? I have never seen any display or signage for the Volcanic Vault even before this Mega Pack promo, and I have been at several stores the past few months.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']was the box on display on hidden? I have never seen any display or signage for the Volcanic Vault even before this Mega Pack promo, and I have been at several stores the past few months.[/QUOTE]

The two stores I went to had them in a little blue box (similar to the boxes sports cards come in) behind the gaming counter. The first store (where I got the mega pack) refused to let me get the volcanic vault AND use the $50 off coupon. The other store didn't even have any left in the display container. It was completely empty. The item is in a little bag and about the size of a quarter so they are fairly small. I guess they give you some volcano arena. Meh.

[quote name='MochaRaf']Does each mega pack come with different figures? Or are they all identical in content?[/QUOTE]

They are identical. They just aren't available - apparently they've been sold out at all my local Best Buys for weeks.

[quote name='io']They are identical. They just aren't available - apparently they've been sold out at all my local Best Buys for weeks.[/QUOTE]

I have about 9 Best Buys within a 15 mile radius, and 6 out of those have the items listed as in stock. I actually just called the closest one to my house, which is about a mile away, and they told me they have a ton of them for both the Xbox 360 and PS3. I wanted to put one on hold for the 360 but the rep said that nobody ever buys any, he insisted that I didn't need to put any on hold as they have about 28 or more left for the 360.

And thank you for answering my question. What system are you trying to get it for?

A store a few miles away from me had the mega pack at $80 store price and I tried using the coupon to see if it will take out $50 or half off and the computer would always make it $50 total. The rep called the manager and he tried making it work but it didn't go through. He said that i can only choose the $80 price or use the coupon. I was fine to use the coupon and it was good knowing best buy employees tried making the coupon work off the store sale price. I might have to visit that store more often.

[quote name='gauu']sadly my best buy ran out of the volcanic vault. if anyone is able to get one for me it would greatly be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

So is the promotion still active with getting it for free with a purchase of over $25? Or you mean to purchase?

Foolishly picked up this PS3 set this morning. I then ran across the street to Target and nabbed the 3ds set. I am thinking the 3ds will probably be my main console for this game. I would have asked about snagging a volcanic vault but no one was around in the dept. There are still a couple ps3 sets at the VA center commons BB.

I got mine today, the last one for the 360 at my local store. The mega set is definitly worth the $50, you get alot for the price.

[quote name='iamsmart']Personally I don't get all the hubbub. The game is like those Lego games, i.e. it's certainly not terrible but it's really too simple for anyone older than eight.[/QUOTE]

So's Tetris, that doesn't make it a bad game.

bread's done
Back