Slurpee Rewards - Access 45

[quote name='AnthonyG']anyone know if AC is gonna make the list and if so any idea on what day for the PS3???[/QUOTE]
I second this.

The MMA game is now up, just ordered mine a couple of minutes ago. Get your copy before they sell out!

Time to start saving points again...

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']Cmon 7-11...Im relying on you to get brotherhood!!![/QUOTE]

there won't be brotherhood so don't get your hopes up. I think the next one for tonight will be jack in the box . the one that came with limited edition

[quote name='jimrome27']there won't be brotherhood so don't get your hopes up. I think the next one for tonight will be jack in the box . the one that came with limited edition[/QUOTE]

this goes on till dec 31st and they show a picture of it on the rewards site so im sure they will put brotherhood up but probably a week or so after its officially released on the 16th

its only until nov 15. But yeah like I said there won't be. I'm saying this so that you can put your points onto something else instead of waiting for nothing.

[quote name='maggotmx']when is MoH ps3 coming again? or did i miss it?[/QUOTE]

it'll probably up within this week. So keep checking

[quote name='JediJames2']Anyone know what time they put up the new item? I thought maybe 12 am EST but it's not up yet.[/QUOTE]

its every 12 am CST. 1am EST

[quote name='maggotmx']alredy got mine :D now just waiting on MoH for ps3. any kool stuff left to be put up?[/QUOTE]

Well I'm interested for the AC brotherhood t-shirt. It will be up for 30 pts. Good stuff IMO.

[quote name='AnthonyG']just saw this on the slurpee page that "promo cups are now worth 10 points thru 12/31/10" as a holiday bonus[/QUOTE]
Are you serious.

They couldn't have done this before I entered like 20 cups worth of promo cups?

[quote name='AnthonyG']just saw this on the slurpee page that "promo cups are now worth 10 points thru 12/31/10" as a holiday bonus[/QUOTE]
WOW. So spend ~$15 for a $60 game? JFC that's insane.

When is the next date that a game will be up? I'd like something to flip for easy money lol.

Lol, I got half excited when Ubisoft emailed me about free gear for drinking slurpees. Then I realized they were talking about the jack-in-the-box that sold out in less than an hour this morning. So glad they decided to tell me HALF A DAY too late lol.

[quote name='Jodou']WOW. So spend ~$15 for a $60 game? JFC that's insane.

When is the next date that a game will be up? [/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in knowing this as well so I can plan my trips and space out diabetes comas.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I'd be interested in knowing this as well so I can plan my trips and space out diabetes comas.[/QUOTE]
Tip: Sugar free.

[quote name='B:L']Tip: Sugar free.[/QUOTE]
There are sugar-free Slurpees? Sacrilege!!!
Actually the best bet would to be to just buy the cups and skip the Slurpee.
I realize this is difficult to do. I bought 2 cups today and only filled 1 halfway.

So what the fuck? I missed the jack-n-the-box? I check that damn site every morning around 1:15am to 1:30am. The only thing I wanted too. All I see up there now is facebook points. WTF?

Also, 3 codes just netted me 30 points. :3
Guess I'll save up for something else.

The facebook page does mention they are doubled till the 31st of December. Does that mean all the Ubisoft stuff is gone after the 45 days and I really am gonna end up with a Slurpee thumb drive?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Awesome deal on the promo cups. Gonna walk down the block later and get a couple in anticipation for Medal of Honor.[/QUOTE]

Do you know when they are going to have it up again? Also do they post the daily rewards at a certain time? My iphone is being buggy as hell and it's hard to get through this thread.

Nah, I don't know. I just saw someone else post that they were going to have it again. I certainly hope so. Don't wanna have to waste those points on something stupid lol.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']When games are posted how long do they usually stay in stock?[/QUOTE]

EA MMA stayed up for a while, but MoH went pretty quick. Or you can wait for the Raving Rabbids game to come up again, I don't think it even sold out :lol:

[quote name='Kotomine']EA MMA stayed up for a while, but MoH went pretty quick. Or you can wait for the Raving Rabbids game to come up again, I don't think it even sold out :lol:[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I just found out about this promotion and have 50pts from today but having an 8am class I need to not only show up to but participate in seems like it is going to hamper my chances at getting a game.

[quote name='Vader582']Nice. I've been waiting for the XBL Avatar. I'd much rather spend Slurpee points on that stuff over XBL points.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more! 5 points is a steal too, especially now since the promo cups are worth 10 points each.

I'll have to keep this in mind the next time I find myself in close proximity to a 7-11. I think I'd die of brain-freeze in trying to get 50 pts though.

This is a (very) long shot, but give this code a try: BSBV-MJTB-DNQN.

It's the multi-use code from the God Of War 3 promotion, worth 2 points. Wish there'd be more of those, at least enough to reach 5 points for the avatar outfit. Got no access to 7-11 :\

[quote name='totoguy']This is a (very) long shot, but give this code a try: BSBV-MJTB-DNQN.

It's the multi-use code from the God Of War 3 promotion, worth 2 points. Wish there'd be more of those, at least enough to reach 5 points for the avatar outfit. Got no access to 7-11 :\[/QUOTE]
Many thanks! It worked for me!

[quote name='totoguy']This is a (very) long shot, but give this code a try: BSBV-MJTB-DNQN.

It's the multi-use code from the God Of War 3 promotion, worth 2 points. Wish there'd be more of those, at least enough to reach 5 points for the avatar outfit. Got no access to 7-11 :\[/QUOTE]

Thanks, now I'm up to 67 points.

I have one more question, when a game is put up could I order more than one of them if I had enough points? I want to get Medal of Honor so I can play my brother online. :)

bread's done
Back