Slurpee Rewards - Access 45

No 7-11s anywhere in the state. At least I have 2 points, though. I just want to get to 5 points for the avatar costume.

[quote name='eugaet']No 7-11s anywhere in the state. At least I have 2 points, though. I just want to get to 5 points for the avatar costume.[/QUOTE]

Check your PMs, I sent you a code. Hope you get it in time to get the avatar costume.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I have one more question, when a game is put up could I order more than one of them if I had enough points? I want to get Medal of Honor so I can play my brother online. :)[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure if you can order another one on the same account.

Your best bet is probably to make a second account for your brother and stock it up with slurpee points and buy one each for both accounts. You'd have to work quick though if you don't have a second person/computer to help you out.

[quote name='totoguy']This is a (very) long shot, but give this code a try: BSBV-MJTB-DNQN.

It's the multi-use code from the God Of War 3 promotion, worth 2 points. Wish there'd be more of those, at least enough to reach 5 points for the avatar outfit. Got no access to 7-11 :\[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Now I'm at 42 points.

[quote name='caldazar']I can't join/sign in, or enter codes - anyone else having an issue with this? tried both FF and IE.[/QUOTE]

I was having that problem with IE as well. I'd recommend using Google Chrome.

[quote name='nixmahn']The auction for the consoles, do you lose your points if you don't win?[/QUOTE]

They are reverse auctions. So, they start out at like 1000 points and keep going down until someone bites.

[quote name='totoguy']This is a (very) long shot, but give this code a try: BSBV-MJTB-DNQN.

It's the multi-use code from the God Of War 3 promotion, worth 2 points. Wish there'd be more of those, at least enough to reach 5 points for the avatar outfit. Got no access to 7-11 :\[/QUOTE]

That worked, now to find 3 more points so I can get the avatar outfit.

sucks no 7-11's here

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Check your PMs, I sent you a code. Hope you get it in time to get the avatar costume.[/QUOTE]Got it, thank you very much!

Also, the Ezio outfit is listed at 400MSP on Marketplace? WTF?

[quote name='finsfan0210']how much does a slurpee cost if u get the promo cup size?[/QUOTE]
~$3 each, so yeah -- $15 for a $60 game.

I'll trade someone a few my coke rewards caps for 3 points worth of codes so I can get the avatar costume. I have 2 points from the GoW code.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='finsfan0210']how much does a slurpee cost if u get the promo cup size?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jodou']~$3 each, so yeah -- $15 for a $60 game.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Around here, the promo cups are $2.50, so throw in a few cents for tax, and you're looking at a very, very cheap game that just recently came out. Seriously, it cannot be beat, considering you also get to enjoy the Slurpee and reuse the promo cups, which are actually quite nice.

[quote name='Pure Apathy']I'll trade someone a few my coke rewards caps for 3 points worth of codes so I can get the avatar costume. I have 2 points from the GoW code.[/QUOTE]

I'm heading to 7-11 at about 7pm (eastern time) I'll get you a 3pt code.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I'm heading to 7-11 at about 7pm (eastern time) I'll get you a 3pt code.[/QUOTE]
I'll trade coke points as well for a 3 point code

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I'm heading to 7-11 at about 7pm (eastern time) I'll get you a 3pt code.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate it!

A 3 point code for the lovely fella who posted the GoW code would be much appreciated :)
Although I guess I could always just get a... uhm... wallpaper...

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Hey I can't make it to 7-11 tonight neighbor dumped his kid on me so he could go on a pot run blah.[/QUOTE]

No problem. Whenever you get a code just send me a PM and I'll PM you some MCR codes for it. Thanks again!

[quote name='dogmae']That worked, now to find 3 more points so I can get the avatar outfit.

sucks no 7-11's here[/QUOTE]
:applause::applause::applause:

Thanks! Now up to 15 points... how many days are left of the promotion!? is it worth it to get more slurpees now...

Also, when did they kick up the promo cups to 10 pts!?!? damn i slept on this deal lol

10pts started mid-day on halloween, I went and put my in the morning and only got 5.

Dont know how many days are left.

yes,could anyone please help with how many days are left.

Also, I'm loving that AC t-shirt, if anyone is willing to give me a few extra points that would be awesome. Also, if your willing to trade, i'm down for that too. I have three one month codes.

The shirt looks cool, but overpriced point wise when compared to a 50 point game.

It's gonna suck when the only options are 100pt usb flash drives. :(

yeah don't hit the refresh button on the screen after you successfully purchase an item. it will buy it for you again without going through all the other screens. what shall i do with 2 ac2 tshirts now? haha. hopefully the respond to my email to cancel the 2nd shirt.

Does it prompt you to enter your address every time you purchase something? I just filled in gibberish yesterday because I knew the code would be emailed to me and they have no business collecting my address for that. Now that I think about it though, I'm not sure if I could get a game since it would be mailed to nowhere lol.

[quote name='Jodou']Does it prompt you to enter your address every time you purchase something? I just filled in gibberish yesterday because I knew the code would be emailed to me and they have no business collecting my address for that. Now that I think about it though, I'm not sure if I could get a game since it would be mailed to nowhere lol.[/QUOTE]

I do believe so. When they had the GoW3 codes back in the spring, everytime I got one, I had to enter my shipping address. The site design hasn't changed since then, so I think you're good.

[quote name='nixmahn']I put in a promo cup code and only got 5 points, Thought the 10 pt promo lasted until 12/31, anyone else get this?[/QUOTE]
I had the same error too.

I advise not entering new codes in for now and try contacting Slurpee customer support through their Contact Us link to get your 5 extra points.

[quote name='Jodou']Does it prompt you to enter your address every time you purchase something? I just filled in gibberish yesterday because I knew the code would be emailed to me and they have no business collecting my address for that. Now that I think about it though, I'm not sure if I could get a game since it would be mailed to nowhere lol.[/QUOTE]

every time you make a new purchase it does. i hit the buy button after address info then it said you now have 37 points. it didn't show 37 points in the screen, so i hit refresh for it to be fixed. instead of fixing it, i got you now have 7 points, thank you from slurpee rewards.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I bet they are freaking out due to the sheer number of promo cup codes being entered lol[/QUOTE]
Well each person is limited to 5 codes a day.

I mean I'm still whittling down my stack of 12 promo cups that I bought today.

[quote name='B:L']Well each person is limited to 5 codes a day.

I mean I'm still whittling down my stack of 12 promo cups that I bought today.[/QUOTE]

Are they back to giving you 10pts? A friend of mine has 5 promo cups that he wants to enter before 1am.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Are they back to giving you 10pts? A friend of mine has 5 promo cups that he wants to enter before 1am.[/QUOTE]
The last post I made was when I entered my last promo cup. It came up as 5 points.

I sent a message to their Customer Support so hopefully they get back to us soon.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Odd that you guys are having problems. I put in some promo cups earlier today and got the 10 points. Hopefully, it will be resolved.[/QUOTE]

They corrected my 1st entry when I contacted them but when I entered a 2nd code, it only came up as 5 points. I'm going to wait until they get this resolved.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I do believe so. When they had the GoW3 codes back in the spring, everytime I got one, I had to enter my shipping address. The site design hasn't changed since then, so I think you're good.[/QUOTE]
Cool. Got 50 points ready to go so long as it doesn't sell out fast.

[quote name='James1221']hmm it says oakley glasses right now. i hope that is not true.[/QUOTE]
Why? It's supposed to be Oakley glasses.

If you didn't get them you'll get another chance.

6 minutes after 1 am EST they were sold out?! :shock:

Side-note: I also got ripped on the promo codes today. Bought 2 and only garnered 10 points total.
Hopefully the email through the website will correct this but am noticing the double points promo is no longer on the main page. :(

bread's done
Back