Slurpee Rewards - Access 45

I was thinking that and hoping it was the case, but they still have 2 more days of oakley's left. I'm just hoping the ea mma doesn't get sold out so fast. Anyone know how many points the consoles went for in the reverse auction?

Have they been going in order for the ItemIDs i.e. today is 105 so tomorrow should be 106? Just trying to plan when to be looking for the Assassin's Creed stuff.

Just got my copy of Medal of Honor for the PC for 30 points. It's nice to finally be able to use my Slurpee points on something other than free Redbox DVD rentals. :D

[quote name='BMXJouster']Just got my copy of Medal of Honor for the PC for 30 points. It's nice to finally be able to use my Slurpee points on something other than free Redbox DVD rentals. :D[/QUOTE]

thats cool man :D I was wondering if I should get the MMA game.

here's the list for the next few days!

October 16: Raving Rabbids Unlockable Caesar Skin - 5 points
October 17: Raving Rabbids American Indian Figurine - 25 points
October 18: Raving Rabbids Napoleon Figurine - 25 points
October 19: EA Sports MMA Video Game (X360) - 50 points
October 20: EA Sports MMA Limited Edition Console - 30 points
October 21: EA Sports MMA Autographed Items - 150 points
October 22: Clinch Gear Gift Bag - 50 points
October 23: EA Sports MMA Limited Edition Console - 30 points
October 24: EA Sports MMA PS3 Game - 50 points
October 25: EA Sports MMA Autographed Items - 150 points
October 26: Clinch Gear Gift Bag - 50 points
October 27: EA Sports MMA PS3 Game - 50 points
October 28: Raving Rabbids Travel in Time (Wii) - 40 points
October 29: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Jack in the Box - 25 points
October 30: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Avatar (XBOX) - 5 points
October 31: Assassins Creed Brotherhood T-shirts - 50 points
November 1: Oakley Sunglasses - 75 points
November 2: Medal of Honor T-Shirts - 50 points
November 3: Oakley Sunglasses - 75 points
November 4: Medal of Honor PS3 Game - 50 points
November 5: Medal of Honor Branded Console (XBOX) - 50 points
November 6: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Poster - 30 points
November 7: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Signed Console - 30 points
November 8: Ultimate EA Sports MMA Experience Sweepstakes - 2 points
November 9: Ultimate EA Sports MMA Experience Sweepstakes - 2 points
November 10: Ubisoft Studio Sweepstakes - 2 points
November 11: Raving Rabbids Wallpaper - 2 points
November 12: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Wallpaper - 2 points
November 13: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Ringtone - 5 points

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jimrome27']thats cool man :D I was wondering if I should get the MMA game.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to. I've got just a little under 60 points, and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood probably won't show up until near the end so I'll have plenty of time to restock on those points. There's really not much else I'll even want to use my points on, so I figure I might as well get one of each of the big games they have. ;)

[quote name='BMXJouster']I'm going to. I've got just a little under 60 points, and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood probably won't show up until near the end so I'll have plenty of time to restock on those points. There's really not much else I'll even want to use my points on, so I figure I might as well get one of each of the big games they have. ;)[/QUOTE]

sucks how theres no assassins creed brotherhood man

A lot of really good stuff in there. I'd drink 50 pts worth of slurpees, but I don't think my stomach could handle that lol. Shame too, I have like 7 points on my account somehow.

[quote name='jimrome27']sucks how theres no assassins creed brotherhood man[/QUOTE]

I think there will be. Look at the dates listed. The Xbox 360 version of the EA Sports MMA game is going up on the same day it actually comes out. And days 37-45 are showing up as blank on Slurpee's website. Day 39 is the street date of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Perhaps they just never got around to putting it up on the website? I'm confident it'll be there since they show the actual game case on the front page (and they're also doing game consoles associated with AC:B too).

[quote name='dyeknom']A lot of really good stuff in there. I'd drink 50 pts worth of slurpees, but I don't think my stomach could handle that lol. Shame too, I have like 7 points on my account somehow.[/QUOTE]

Well, you could always buy those Slurpees and give it to friends/family so you don't have to drink them all. Just keep the codes for yourself. ;)

[quote name='BMXJouster']I think there will be. Look at the dates listed. The Xbox 360 version of the EA Sports MMA game is going up on the same day it actually comes out. And days 37-45 are showing up as blank on Slurpee's website. Day 39 is the street date of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Perhaps they just never got around to putting it up on the website? I'm confident it'll be there since they show the actual game case on the front page (and they're also doing game consoles associated with AC:B too).[/QUOTE]

The fact that 37-45 doesn't show is because it started from 92 and it ends to 136. If 136-92 = 44 days. they're missing a day. lol

[quote name='jimrome27']The fact that 37-45 doesn't show is because it started from 92 and it ends to 36. If 136-92 = 44 days. they're missing a day. lol[/QUOTE]

Oh really? Damn, I didn't know that. I just assumed 107 (today's item) meant it was day 7 (I assumed it started at 100). Okay, well that does suck then. LOL

[quote name='nubirdman']GAH!

Trying to get EA MMA, but it's stuck on yesterday's crappy Rabbids Statue. Any idea when it'll switch over?[/QUOTE]

i know . I was waiting for that too. It will probably be up by tomorrow. Hopefully

[quote name='jimrome27']November 5: Medal of Honor Branded Console (XBOX) - 50 points[/QUOTE]
WTH is this? It can't possibly be the Xbox 360 console.

[quote name='jimrome27']go look for yourself http://www.slurpee.com/Rewards/ViewItemDetails.aspx?nItemID=128[/QUOTE]
It sounds like an auction. 50 points to join as a bidder?

I may have to grab the Assassins Creed Brotherhood avatar for 5 points.
http://www.slurpee.com/Rewards/ViewItemDetails.aspx?nItemID=122

The AC Brotherhood Jack-in-the-box (25 points) looks like the one that comes with the CE version of the game from Amazon.
http://www.slurpee.com/Rewards/ViewItemDetails.aspx?nItemID=121

[quote name='BMXJouster']Oh really? Damn, I didn't know that. I just assumed 107 (today's item) meant it was day 7 (I assumed it started at 100). Okay, well that does suck then. LOL[/QUOTE]
November 10th is missing an item.

EA MMA for PS3 will hit on 10/26 and 10/30.

The consoles are reverse auctions. The 50 points is just a placeholder. The last one started at 1000 points, I think I don't remember where it stopped.

[quote name='eau']
I may have to grab the Assassins Creed Brotherhood avatar for 5 points.
http://www.slurpee.com/Rewards/ViewItemDetails.aspx?nItemID=122

The AC Brotherhood Jack-in-the-box (25 points) looks like the one that comes with the CE version of the game from Amazon.
http://www.slurpee.com/Rewards/ViewItemDetails.aspx?nItemID=121[/QUOTE]

Cool! I haven't really been keeping up with this, but I bought an Assassin's Creed slurpee cup last week. The points from that should be enough for the Avatar clothes right?

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']The consoles are reverse auctions. The 50 points is just a placeholder. The last one started at 1000 points, I think I don't remember where it stopped.[/QUOTE]

I think it stopped at the 675-758

[quote name='jimrome27']got mine as well :D now I only have 10 points left[/QUOTE]
Only 10? I have 44.

Maybe I should've have bought 13 slurpees the other day.

EA MMA is a keeper for me. It's a really deep MMA sim that's better than THQ's shitty UFC game by leaps and bounds.

Woaaaaah 50 pts!?!

AC Brotherhood and MOH mine!!!

My brother and I each get one of those promo cups each thursday...so thats 10 there...and possibly on weekends...

DAMN I THREW AWAY THOSE OTHER ONES WE HAD BOUGHT THINKING THEY WERE WORTHLESS. DAMDAMDAM!!!:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

Wow, that limited edition console went for 225 points? 45 codes. That's sickening, lol. Theme'd and cheaper than retail.

[quote name='B:L']EA MMA (360) is up now. I got my copy.[/QUOTE]

Actually, even though it showed a picture of the 360 version you could use the promo code Slurpee e-mails you to get the PS3 version instead. I just put the PS3 version in my cart on EA's site, punched in the promo code and it worked. ;)

I've got just enough points for one more 50 point game. I've already got Medal of Honor (PC) and EA MMA (PS3). Does anyone think that maybe Slurpee will somehow squeeze Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3/360) somewhere in there at SOME point (even if we can't find it right now), or should I just grab another copy of the MMA game when they put it back up to sell off on Ebay? I don't really use my Slurpee points on anything else so I want to burn through them now. LOL

[quote name='BMXJouster']Actually, even though it showed a picture of the 360 version you could use the promo code Slurpee e-mails you to get the PS3 version instead. I just put the PS3 version in my cart on EA's site, punched in the promo code and it worked. ;)

I've got just enough points for one more 50 point game. I've already got Medal of Honor (PC) and EA MMA (PS3). Does anyone think that maybe Slurpee will somehow squeeze Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3/360) somewhere in there at SOME point (even if we can't find it right now), or should I just grab another copy of the MMA game when they put it back up to sell off on Ebay? I don't really use my Slurpee points on anything else so I want to burn through them now. LOL[/QUOTE]

I doubt it. But who knows right?

[quote name='Br4inDead']are they skipping around now with the prizes? Seeing as the MMA sweepstakes is the current one.[/QUOTE]
Nope. The prizes are a set list. It's just not the list in numerical order.

What are you looking for? I can tell you when it'll show up.

[quote name='Br4inDead']ah.... good then. I thought they went through a bunch of prizes in a short time.

waiting for the mma ps3 version to show up.[/QUOTE]
October 26: EA Sports MMA PS3 Game - 50 points
October 30: EA Sports MMA PS3 Game - 50 points

According to reports you can use the code to buy the 360 version instead on the EA Store, if you wanted to.

How in the hell does this work?? I have around 60 pts . . . I'd either like AC: brotherhood or MOH for 360 . . . does anyone have any idea when they will show up??

Where do you go to redeem the games? all i seem to be able to redeem is facebook credits and 7-11 branded clothes, how do i add the games to my cart?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nerdtown']picked up EA MMA, got 50 more points for either MOH or assassins creed, which ever comes first[/QUOTE]

just pick up MOH right when it shows up, i doubt they will put AC up

the dates listed on page 3 are wrong, todays item was 116 and MOH is 127, so 11 days from now so it should be saturday nov 6, not a guarantee though

[quote name='nerdtown']the dates listed on page 3 are wrong, todays item was 116 and MOH is 127, so 11 days from now so it should be saturday nov 6, not a guarantee though[/QUOTE]

they mixed it up

Has anyone had trouble entering codes from the x-large regular cups , my buddies gave me a couple codes & none of them worked?? So I picked up a cup yesterday 10 into the stack , tried it when I got home & its saying 'invalid code' . . am I missing something here??

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Ahh crap, so the list is all wrong. I wanted the AC Avatar item. What's the story there?[/QUOTE]
November 3: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Avatar (XBOX) - 5 points

If you have problems entering codes, click Contact Us at slurpee.com and select Slurpee Nation rewards - Codes in the dropdown box. Give them your code and cup size.

bread's done
Back