Slurpee Rewards - Access 45

i agree. i think its MOH tonight. did anybody get it last time? i just want to confirm for sure that it will be like the mma game, that with the code it could also be redeemed for 360 on the EA store site. i dont really mind getting a ps3 version i just have i hopes for 360

[quote name='LiveLife69']i agree. i think its MOH tonight. did anybody get it last time? i just want to confirm for sure that it will be like the mma game, that with the code it could also be redeemed for 360 on the EA store site. i dont really mind getting a ps3 version i just have i hopes for 360[/QUOTE]
no one will know until tomorrow, i too am hoping for the 360 version, but i'll take whatever i can get

Got MoH. Might as well post the full schedule.

October 16: Raving Rabbids Unlockable Caesar Skin - 5 points
October 17: Raving Rabbids American Indian Figurine - 25 points
October 18: Raving Rabbids Wallpaper - 2 points
October 19: Raving Rabbids Napoleon Figurine - 25 points
October 20: EA Sports MMA Limited Edition Console - 30 points
October 21: EA Sports MMA Video Game (X360) - 50 points
October 22: EA Sports MMA Autographed Items Shorts - 150 points
October 23: Clinch Gear Gift Bag - 50 points
October 24: Ultimate EA Sports MMA Experience Sweepstakes - 2 points
October 25: EA Sports MMA Limited Edition Console - 30 points
October 26: EA Sports MMA PS3 Game - 50 points
October 27: EA Sports MMA Autographed Items Gloves - 150 points
October 28: Clinch Gear Gift Bag - 50 points
October 29: Ultimate EA Sports MMA Experience Sweepstakes - 2 points
October 30: EA Sports MMA PS3 Game - 50 points
October 31: Raving Rabbids Travel in Time (Wii) - 40 points
November 1: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Jack in the Box - 25 points
November 2: Ubisoft Studio Sweepstakes - 2 points
November 3: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Avatar (XBOX) - 5 points
November 4: Assassins Creed Brotherhood T-shirts - 50 points
November 5: Oakley Sunglasses - 75 points
November 6: Medal of Honor T-Shirts - 50 points
November 7: Oakley Sunglasses - 75 points
November 8: Medal of Honor PS3 Game - 50 points
November 9: Medal of Honor Branded Console (XBOX) - 50 points
November 11: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Poster - 30 points
November 12: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Wallpaper - 2 points
November 13: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Ringtone - 5 points
November 14: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Signed Console - 30 points

Right after I put all my info in a big fuck you came across the screen. I wish I could sell off my 130 useless points. I'm gonna end up with a slurpee thumb drive.

Got it, and the second it went through it went out of stock as I was trying with a second account on a different computer.

Looks like I'll need to be buying a copy if I want to play my brother.

[quote name='Vader582']They must have had a full 15 copies to give away. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Yeah...my guess is between 15-25 copies. I'm sure glad I got one, but it really does suck that they have such a limited number of prizes. Looks like my remaining 100pts are gonna be spent on crap :roll:

I am willing to trade MOH for the Sunglasses, but probabley no one wants to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one. Actually, my brother got one. I was logged into his account trying to redeem at the same time and I got the message 'you don't have enough points' so we both were probably fast enough to qualify.

Isnt it supposed to go for 45 days, not only 30?

[quote name='B:L']Got MoH. Might as well post the full schedule.

November 14: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Signed Console - 30 points[/QUOTE]

I had completely forgot to check the site tonight till just a few minutes ago. Looks like I wouldn't have really had a chance to get it anyway.

yea KOTOMINE, you didnt really miss much. im kinda pissed it went the way it did. i really wanted one. but if you look on the site, the comments are going rampant and somewhat childish

I'm sure someone has asked this but I really can't find it on the thread. I may be becoming blind o_O... I have a few questions.

1. I have 51 points and I would like to purchase for example tomorrow's Medal of Honor for 360. How would I be able to buy anything from the EA Store? I linked the account with Facebook but how would I send the points over to the EA Store? Is there a specific way of doing this?

2. I saw that the Slurpee Reward Points will be continuing until the year end. Those Slurpee Promotion Cups are turned into +10 instead of +5 right? I saw the promotion and I thought it was until December. Am I wrong? Would there be more rewards and etc? I don't want to waste my points on ringtones O_O

3. Related to question 1, but I never asked anyone to tell me HOW to do this, so I wanted to be more specific. Can anyone tell me specifically how to add a game to the cart for purchase with the points?

Thanks for helping me out =D

[quote name='N1nj4_KO']I'm sure someone has asked this but I really can't find it on the thread. I may be becoming blind o_O... I have a few questions.

1. I have 51 points and I would like to purchase for example tomorrow's Medal of Honor for 360. How would I be able to buy anything from the EA Store? I linked the account with Facebook but how would I send the points over to the EA Store? Is there a specific way of doing this?

2. I saw that the Slurpee Reward Points will be continuing until the year end. Those Slurpee Promotion Cups are turned into +10 instead of +5 right? I saw the promotion and I thought it was until December. Am I wrong? Would there be more rewards and etc? I don't want to waste my points on ringtones O_O

3. Related to question 1, but I never asked anyone to tell me HOW to do this, so I wanted to be more specific. Can anyone tell me specifically how to add a game to the cart for purchase with the points?

Thanks for helping me out =D[/QUOTE]

1. If you are able to get the game, they [slurpee.com] send you a promotion code for use in the EA store. You then add the game to your cart (you'll need to create an EA account in the process) after that there will be an option to use a promo code, then just use the code and they'll send you the game.

2. They'll be worth 10 points until December 31, 2010 and I don't know if they'll have more rewards.

3. Explained in 1. Hope this helps.

[quote name='Kotomine']1. If you are able to get the game, they [slurpee.com] send you a promotion code for use in the EA store. You then add the game to your cart (you'll need to create an EA account in the process) after that there will be an option to use a promo code, then just use the code and they'll send you the game.

2. They'll be worth 10 points until December 31, 2010 and I don't know if they'll have more rewards.

3. Explained in 1. Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Kotomine. My theory is, why give us 10 point promotion codes when the prizes are done in November. Aren't people complaining about the prizes ending with Assassin's Creed ringtones and such?

[quote name='N1nj4_KO']Thanks Kotomine. My theory is, why give us 10 point promotion codes when the prizes are done in November. Aren't people complaining about the prizes ending with Assassin's Creed ringtones and such?[/QUOTE]

My guess would be that they are trying to promote sales. They'll still have their usual rewards after the Access 45 promo ends.

I can only imagine how bad the assassins creed ringtone will be..."buy assassins creed brotherhood for xbox 360 or PS3, oh and your phone is ringing"

Yeah, the info page took me too long to fill out to even stand a chance. I think too many people know about this now since it sells out in seconds. Didn't it take something like half an hour to go OOS on day one?

Isnt it supposed to be 45 days? Anyone?

[quote name='B:L']Got MoH. Might as well post the full schedule.

November 14: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Signed Console - 30 points[/QUOTE]

It is 45 days. The list you put was the remaining items. The promo had been running for some time before that. It started with a bunch of Medal of Honor stuff, like the glasses, shirt, and game.

Try again with that XBOX Branded Console with MoH. It's 1000 points. So, if you want to start fresh, you basically do this. Buy the promotional cups worth 10 points until 12/31/10 for $2-$3 a piece. Then you get 99 more >_>

yeah 1000 for the console. thats a lot of slurpee cups! someone would die if they actually drank that many slurpees!

wonder if its an old model or the new slim version. looks like the old one.

I wish it was what you wished for, those Assassin Creed games. But they will only have the ringtones and posters. What a rip off. They have probably 99/100 people buy slurpees and gained a shit ton of profit. Thank god I didn't buy so much ;)

i thought i heard rumor that the console will go down in points every few hours? least thats what i gathered from comments on the item at the slurpee site... still, even if you paid ~3 a cup and bought 50 ( = 500 points) that'd be dropping 150 + tax... and thats not counting if you can get it at the price vs someone beating you to it!

"Thank you very much for your email. Our Access 45 promotion has been
proving to be very popular and our items are selling out very quickly.
Our Oakley sunglasses sold out seconds after midnight. For the best
chance of redeeming for our items, please visit slurpee.com at
midnight CST when it is posted."

I told them I was there at 1amEST, maybe she didn't know what EST meant.

bread's done
Back