Slurpee Rewards is giving out Playstation stuff.

[quote name='Tyga24']Thanks for the heads up on the KZ3 Dynamic Theme being available!

That's strange. I just redeemed it and received the theme code email instantly. You may want to email their support or check your spam folder as stuff from Slurpee has been sent there for me in the past.[/QUOTE]

I got it a few hours after. It didn't go to spam either. The theme is okay, but I like exclusive dynamic themes :applause:

Man i was just talking to my friend and he told me he made over $170 selling a whole bunch of slurpee DLC crap on ebay. I guess he really took advantage of those Universal codes. Wish i would have made more accounts, Im out of points now..

None of the universal codes work anymore, but i had 4points sitting in my account from last year, and i figured i'd get the slurpee machine. If anyone can provide some codes (universal or regs that be great)

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Man i was just talking to my friend and he told me he made over $170 selling a whole bunch of slurpee DLC crap on ebay. I guess he really took advantage of those Universal codes. Wish i would have made more accounts, Im out of points now..[/QUOTE]

Odds are it had more to do with the previous home costume icon. Since the ones prior were of the Killzone 2 preorder (amazon) and quite rare, it prob had a lot to do with that.

I redeemed a second Vader and no code either, typically I get within seconds from Slurpee. I will wait till tomorrow and see if they come through.

[quote name='georox']Can you use multiple unlock codes?[/QUOTE]

I'm almost positive you can. I already had the 3-pt unlock from Amazon pre-order and just got one through Slurpee and used it. I might have to drink like 10 slurpees tomorrow... :)

These do stack. However you'll have to log in to KZ3 for every code you use, otherwise they will not show up. For example, I had 2 codes. I entered them both in at the same time. At first, only 3 extra points showed up. I exited the game completely. Started the game again and entered the MP. The next 3 points showed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a spare Retro map pack and would be willing to trade. I'd be interested in 8 slurpee points in exchange. Basically, instead of paying 10 slurpee points for the Retro pack, you could pay me 8 slurpee points for it. PM me if interested.

UPDATE: You could obviously just grab the retro map pack from the Edge/Schick promo for free. But if that stops working or they run out of codes, etc., then my offer still stands.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mkernan']I have a spare Retro map pack and would be willing to trade. I'd be interested in 8 slurpee points or two 3-pt unlock codes. Basically, instead of paying 10 slurpee points for the Retro pack, you could pay me 8 slurpee points for it. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Or they could just, y'know, get it free from the other promotion.

[quote name='georox']Or they could just, y'know, get it free from the other promotion.[/QUOTE]

Well, yeah, now they can, obviously.... but I posted before that promo started.

I read this thread a few weeks ago and planned on getting some stuff. Every time I get the slurpee though I never remember to save the code. Hope they get some Xbox stuff soon.

[quote name='QDoe1']the lbp2 slurpee sticker pack is now available!!![/QUOTE]

thanks just redeemed it last thing i wanted from Slurpee it's stickers and a shirt btw

Just letting everyone know that missed out on the strategy guide for LBP2 it seems to be back in stock. I was just able to redeem my points for one. :)

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Just letting everyone know that missed out on the strategy guide for LBP2 it seems to be back in stock. I was just able to redeem my points for one. :)[/QUOTE]

Ah, thank you! I'll run to 7-11 in the morning and pick up a few to get the guide.

From their twitter
Bad news: today’s the last day to get all the KZ3/LBP2 rewards. GOOD NEWS: something new is coming, details tomorrow on Slurpee.com!

[quote name='jimrome27']From their twitter
Bad news: today’s the last day to get all the KZ3/LBP2 rewards. GOOD NEWS: something new is coming, details tomorrow on Slurpee.com![/QUOTE]

Thor related items perhaps............

[quote name='RabbitSuit']D: What?! No! I need 18 points more to get that Plushie![/QUOTE]
The LBP plushie was long gone already.

Wow. Good thing I checked here. Just redeemed for the stickers.
Hopefully the new stuff isn't too many points. My accounts are a little low.

But I'm betting it's the free shit for Infamous 2 like Subway had.

D'aw, no more plushie? I guess I shouldn't have gone for the bookends previously and picked that up instead. I suppose I'll just get 4 more points and opt for the sticker pack despite not even owning a ps3.

[quote name='Stealthcat']The Thor cups were Big Gulp not Slurpee. Do they have Slurpee nation points attached to them?[/QUOTE]

Theres 4 slurpee cups and 4 big gulp cups. And yes just the slurpee cups have points.

Probably do one more run to get some of the last items I want before they take them down tonight. Kind of wonder what the next promotion will be.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Theres 4 slurpee cups and 4 big gulp cups. And yes just the slurpee cups have points.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it was just that store that didn't have everything out.

Wow! I barely ordered the guide and I received it earlier today through priority mail. :bomb: But what I'm really looking forward to are those bookends that I ordered a month ago.

I won't lie, regretting spending points on Sony stuff now... The Champions online points for 10 pts a set... wish I had slurpee rewards points now :( Could go for a ton of those.

Blargh, I've been waiting all week for them to activate my account so I can get rewards. They keep telling me that the admin will manually activate it for me, but nothing ever happens. I've already missed out on almost everything I wanted.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']anyone here receive their Sackboy plushie yet?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I finally got mine after 4 weeks.My stategy guide came within a week.Bookends took 5 weeks.

bread's done
Back