Sly Collection (PS3) for $19.99 @ Kmart

Usually when it's not some weird buy 2 get 1 or gift card deal, or big ticket item, BB pms no problem. It's not like this is the deal of a century. It's just a $20 game.

[quote name='darknight88']Ok so a screen cap of the tiny ad will do? I wanted an actual scan of the page so they don't give me a lot of crap. Now if there is a way to dl a PDF online of the ad then let me know.[/QUOTE]

Browse it in dial up mode and their should be a print button

My two local Kmarts are sold out but I was able to price match at Best Buy with a printout of the ad from the Kmart website. Sweet!

[quote name='vgossain']My two local Kmarts are sold out but I was able to price match at Best Buy with a printout of the ad from the Kmart website. Sweet![/QUOTE]

Quick Q, how do you PM at BB? Like do you take the game+kmart ad to regular cashier or do you go to like CS person or something? I hate waiting in line just to find out im on the wrong place for the wrong thing..lol.

no one wanted to take me to k mart so since i had a $5 rewards zone certificate at best buy i was ganna price match but they didnt have it or GTA complete so my sister ended up using the $5 :bomb:

I checked yesterday in the Ann Arbor Kmart and they were cleaned out. I got the last copy in the Ypsilanti Kmart on Washtenaw.

I manged to PM this at BB, all I showed them was a print out from the webpage. The cashier noticed it was from Kmart immediately, someone else must have done the same thing.

Used a 10 dollar rewards certificate and got it for 10 bucks.

[quote name='darknight88']Quick Q, how do you PM at BB? Like do you take the game+kmart ad to regular cashier or do you go to like CS person or something? I hate waiting in line just to find out im on the wrong place for the wrong thing..lol.[/QUOTE]

Take it to customer service.

[quote name='darknight88']Quick Q, how do you PM at BB? Like do you take the game+kmart ad to regular cashier or do you go to like CS person or something? I hate waiting in line just to find out im on the wrong place for the wrong thing..lol.[/QUOTE]

I went to the normal cashier and showed her a printout of the weekly ad page from the Kmart website. She looked at it for a second and typed in the update. It needed a manager override, but the manager okayed it quickly without asking any questions. I didn't try to go to customer service - figured the cashiers probably would be more flexible.

Just bought a copy for a friend. Had to call 3 Kmarts in Asheville, NC and finally found a copy. This has to be 1 of the best deals Kmart has had in a while.

Thanks SHC-Gamer!!!

^Yeah this is the first thing I've ever bought from Kmart (none close to me).

I'm really glad I got lucky enough to see this deal while they had stock online.

Went to look for Sly on BB and was told it wasn't carried since it wasn't a "great selling" game or popular....wow and I then I pointed out the Hanna Montana game sitting there on sale for $15 or so....

Looks like I may stop at my local kmart.

I was just at Kmart too & they were selling it at it's $40 pricetag. Told them it was $20 but they needed proof, too bad I didn't check the second circular on that weekly ad page.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']I was just at Kmart too & they were selling it at it's $40 pricetag. Told them it was $20 but they needed proof, too bad I didn't check the second circular on that weekly ad page.[/QUOTE]

what? its in their effing ad

[quote name='UberNinjaz']I was just at Kmart too & they were selling it at it's $40 pricetag. Told them it was $20 but they needed proof, too bad I didn't check the second circular on that weekly ad page.[/QUOTE]

PM SHC_Gamer he may hook you up. He's said that's the kind of stuff he's trying to fix.

Just bought one at local Kmart. Did it before tomorrow since its the last day on sale i think.

Scanned at $19.99 Farmingville NY. There were like 4-5 copes left.

[quote name='darknight88']Just bought one at local Kmart. Did it before tomorrow since its the last day on sale i think.

Scanned at $19.99 Farmingville NY. There were like 4-5 copes left.[/QUOTE]

It's on sale tomorrow as well, Dec. 26-Jan 1. I may get GTA IV Complete, didn't realize it was also $19.99

I just came from Wal-Mart. I took the KMart ad on my phone (tinyurl(dot)com/2w2qpny) and after a couple of minutes of talking to the shift manager, I was able to convince him to sell me Sly Collection and GTA4 Complete (PS3) for 19.96 each! (So in essence, I saved 3 cents on each copy lol) What a way to end the year!
Happy New Year!

[quote name='joker______']its back up online but its $21.99 now,just sent a PM to Amazon[/QUOTE]

Still can't ship it though.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Still can't ship it though.[/QUOTE]

really ? damn that sucks i didnt even see that, the kmart app doesnt show it but thanks for the heads up though

[quote name='joker______']really ? damn that sucks i didnt even see that, the kmart app doesnt show it but thanks for the heads up though[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I tried to order it as soon as I saw I could add it to my cart again.

I'm wondering if Fry's new price match any internet price thing will work with this even though it can't be shipped...

[quote name='joker______']its back up online but its $21.99 now,just sent a PM to Amazon[/QUOTE]

Amazon does not seem to want to match this one.

Sweet. I managed to get Fry's to price match tonight. Definitely YMMV though... they noticed it wasn't available for shipping but said they'd give it to me since I drove out there.

bread's done
Back