SNES Classic Discussion Thread

sum of us have trouble reading fast
photo-513529.jpg

Future read: 

You will hit refresh like 200 times. Then, after telling yourself it's safe to stop hitting refresh and go to bed, you will wake up and see numerous posts on CAG from 3:23am of people saying "Got one! Thanks!!!" 

Upset, you will call out Nintendo for not making enough. Perhaps you'll talk some trash about resellers, too. Maybe you'll also post a screenshot of someone selling one on eBay for $399.

"I hate people like this. $400? I'd rather spend another hundred and get the XBOX ONE X! Scalpers are the worst!" 

But maybe you'll wonder if you would have sold yours on ebay if you secured it. 

Days later, you join another CAG thread titled, "SNES Classic Availability Page: UPDATE" for several weeks before giving up. 

This is your fate. Embrace it. 

mindreader.jpeg

Future read:

You will hit refresh like 200 times. Then, after telling yourself it's safe to stop hitting refresh and go to bed, you will wake up and see numerous posts on CAG from 3:23am of people saying "Got one! Thanks!!!"

Upset, you will call out Nintendo for not making enough. Perhaps you'll talk some trash about resellers, too. Maybe you'll also post a screenshot of someone selling one on eBay for $399.

"I hate people like this. $400? I'd rather spend another hundred and get the XBOX ONE X! Scalpers are the worst!"

But maybe you'll wonder if you would have sold yours on ebay if you secured it.

Days later, you join another CAG thread titled, "SNES Classic Availability Page: UPDATE" for several weeks before giving up.

This is your fate. Embrace it.

mindreader.jpeg
XaUmq2e.gif

Don't worry, guys. I got this. I hit "Notify Me" on the product page. I am pretty confident that Best Buy will email me when the item is available to order. Then I can let all of you know.

So, will I be able to pre-order this before the X1X? If I go line up now, any chance of getting a Significantly Not Enough Systems Classic Mini?

Maybe this distraction will cause everyone to stop paying attention to the Samus Returns Limited Edition from Best Buy ... should it ever get back in stock, of course. 

-- Me. 

I'm about to leave work everyone so they should go on sale soon. I'm confident they will sell out by the time I get home. lol

It's a good notification to let you know it went up and you missed it lolz...if you even get that.
Hehe yeah. At least they could make the button auto-refresh the page instead. That would be easier to program too. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
With so many people interested in this community, I do wonder if there's an effective way to update everyone once it's officially for sale. 

We can crowdsource .... but how? 

bread's done
Back