SNES Classic Discussion Thread

We really shouldn't be needing discord links to begin with being as nothing has happened and once any US stores get any updates it'll be posted everywhere.

You just sent the same link again, this isn't working for me either. There should be a dropdown box under the channel name that has a Invite People button, click that and it should give a very short link, for example discord/(6 or 7 digit alphanumeric code).
I found out that my phone was expanding the short discord link into a long ass URL. I was able to see the actual short link on my computer and just typed it in from there to my phone.

I literally own all 20 games on this thing, some of them complete with the box and manual, and I only want it for Starfox 2, and to play Secret of Mana using hdmi on my 55' tv.

How did you hear about this? I REALLY REALLY want the Famicom version but can't find any links or discussion besides play-asia.

Any guidance on how to find the Famicom version from the group?
i sign up to get notified by their email when it goes in stock. got the email at 6:15 am now I can't add it to cart. still tells me comi ng soon so idk

You just sent the same link again, this isn't working for me either. There should be a dropdown box under the channel name that has a Invite People button, click that and it should give a very short link, for example discord/(6 or 7 digit alphanumeric code).
sent you a message

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking back, I am glad I locked in orders from Germany and the UK because when that shit hits US websites, Skynet will become self aware and the Terminators will begin extermination of the human race.

Judgement Day

This reminds me of Final Fantasy XI; waiting for a notorious monster to spawn, but it only spawns once every 24 hours. There's 5 spots it can spawn, and you can't cover them all at the same time. If you ain't quick enough to the punch, someone else might claim it. And even if you are fast enough, the drop rate is so horrible that you're better off using that time working on something more stable (i.e. a totally boring and normal job) so you'll have the funds to buy it off one of the lucky few who actually gets one.

I loved wasting time waiting around for those guys to pop. The THRILL!!!
Mmmm Leaping Lizard. And that stupid fly. And Tiamat. fuck Tiamat. And all those times I soloed Aquarius and never got a drop. fuck him too.

Mmmm Leaping Lizard. And that stupid fly. And Tiamat. fuck Tiamat. And all those times I soloed Aquarius and never got a drop. fuck him too.
The Emperor of Valkurm! Oh man, I hated that mob so much. I pulled him by accident, and all hell broke loose as he was chasing me back to the mage boat on the beach, all the while I'm being shouted at in chat and tells by all of the pissed off campers. Needless to say I let him kill me, so someone of level could get the kill. The chaos was so worth it, though. Good stuff.

The Emperor of Valkurm! Oh man, I hated that mob so much. I pulled him by accident, and all hell broke loose as he was chasing me back to the mage boat on the beach, all the while I'm being shouted at in chat and tells by all of the pissed off campers. Needless to say I let him kill me, so someone of level could get the kill. The chaos was so worth it, though. Good stuff.
Would've been better if you decided to call for help lol. I forgot that when you trained an aggroing enemy they would attack others on the way back if they killed their initial target. That was such a great game. Going out and leveling with a group always felt dangerous, which made things exciting.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS. 

Managed to snag this today for a low, low price of $13 at Half Price Books. I've been hunting for this game for a while. 

The manual is so sweet looking, too. 

182F0FA4-7512-48C7-BDD1-D01422BD1CCE_zps9ovg6buy.jpg
73DD4366-82D2-4BD2-A25F-1272BA2E3235_zpsd68kcqih.jpg

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS.

Managed to snag this today for a low, low price of $13 at Half Price Books. I've been hunting for this game for a while.

The manual is so sweet looking, too.

182F0FA4-7512-48C7-BDD1-D01422BD1CCE_zps9ovg6buy.jpg
73DD4366-82D2-4BD2-A25F-1272BA2E3235_zpsd68kcqih.jpg
Jelly. I picked up a used copy from GS a while back and the fuck ing thing was a fake

Jelly. I picked up a used copy from GS a while back and the fuck ing thing was a fake
Aw bummer man. I've been hunting for this game for a long time now. Price has skyrocketed.

On eBay so many loose copies were going for like $20 and the seller would have "more than 20 in stock."

I'm fine with repos as long as person discloses its a repo. For this game it was CIB or bust.

EDIT: How did you determine it was a fake, btw? I watched some video a while ago and walked away unsure.

Who else ordered via Amazon.de? I am a little worried since they said they do not ship to the US. I used my companies address here in the U.S.

Also, has anyone received an email for their order confirmation?

I am really starting to like the Snes EU version. But will look for the US version since I am not guaranteed amazon will deliver on their order.

Aw bummer man. I've been hunting for this game for a long time now. Price has skyrocketed.

On eBay so many loose copies were going for like $20 and the seller would have "more than 20 in stock."

I'm fine with repos as long as person discloses its a repo. For this game it was CIB or bust.

EDIT: How did you determine it was a fake, btw? I watched some video a while ago and walked away unsure.
Number 3 on this list

It's been a couple (EDIT: More than a couple actually) years, and this list may be inaccurate but the serial number was off and when I showed a friend she told me that was why.

Who else ordered via Amazon GE? I am a little worried since they said they do not ship to the US. I used my companies address.

Also, has anyone received an email for their order confirmation?
If you mean Amazon.de, then your answers are yes and yes.

What is the game (I cannot see it from my work phone). Ferrari Racer how was the job interview. I have been in a training session since 8 CST. No reception on my personal cell so I am on cheapass from my work phone. If pre orders go live I have to run out of the meeting to make sure I have reception on my personal cell. I
Logged onto BB.com from my work pc and the connection sux.

What is the game (I cannot see it from my work phone). Ferrari Racer how was the job interview. I have been in a training session since 8 CST. No reception on my personal cell so I am on cheapass from my work phone. If pre orders go live I have to run out of the meeting to make sure I have reception on my personal cell. I
Logged onto BB.com from my work pc and the connection sux.
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon for the NDS

I miss manuals in general. I'm not as picky about owning the physical copy anymore over the digital, since manuals are now a thing of the past

How did the job interview go?
Good. They are interested in having me work at least two weeks to see how I do. I'll decide tomorrow if I want to do that after I have an interview with a second place tomorrow. This first place is only offering $10/hr but will increase pay after the first two weeks. That new amount is based on how well I perform. Not exactly great for a graphic design job. It's a tiny screen print business. They said I can work either part time or full time. I am already working part time as a designer elsewhere so I might try out 2 design jobs at once. I actually work 3 part time jobs right now (only 1 is design related) and I really want to replace one of the non-design jobs with something else.

The place I'm interviewing at tomorrow is also for a part time design job, and will pay $15-$22/hr. I really hope that goes well. This will be my second interview with them.

$10 an hour for a graphic design job is bullhonky. I work as a photo retoucher and won't take anything less than $20 an hour. Always pisses me off when studios post ads on craigslist offering minimum wage for photo editing as if it's a click one button and your done kind of deal.

Good. They are interested in having me work at least two weeks to see how I do. I'll decide tomorrow if I want to do that after I have an interview with a second place tomorrow. This first place is only offering $10/hr but will increase pay after the first two weeks. That new amount is based on how well I perform. Not exactly great for a graphic design job. It's a tiny screen print business. They said I can work either part time or full time. I am already working part time as a designer elsewhere so I might try out 2 design jobs at once. I actually work 3 part time jobs right now (only 1 is design related) and I really want to replace one of the non-design jobs with something else.

The place I'm interviewing at tomorrow is also for a part time design job, and will pay $15-$22/hr. I really hope that goes well. This will be my second interview with them.
Good luck. One of my kids has surgery tomorrow so I'm counting on a good day as well(and letting him play way too many games today since his arm is going to be useless for a while)

I prefer physical jobs. Desk jobs in the past have made me fat and lazy.

New job pays decent, and I've lost 15 pounds in the past two months.

Back on topic, what the fuck is this thread even about again?
2f97fd0ab1003346325433039ee089c2.jpg

In other news, wife and I just bought a house, and I need to sell off my boxed copy of Steel Battalion for the XBOX.  Anyone interested? Lol

bread's done
Back