SNES Classic Discussion Thread

Atlanta -> Tokyo. Still have a 4 hour flight from Tokyo -> Manila. I watched like 6 or 7 at least 1.5 hour movies straight through because I couldn't sleep and I am dead tired lolol
Okay yea, that's a hellish flight. Economy?!

My longest have been LA - Sydney (17 hours), DC - Dubai (15 hours), Dubai - Tokyo (12 hours)....I just sleep the whole way lol

N64 classic will be the best of the best. Sadly no rare ware games will be on it imo.

Super Mario 64
Pilot wings 64
Star fox 64
Donkey Kong 64
Super smash bros
Jet force gemini
Bomber man 64
Excitebike 64
Cruisin usa
Pokémon snap
Mario party series
Star wars game
James bond game?
Legend of Zelda something
F-zero x

And a few others is my line up

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn seeing more UK Pre-orders go up makes me nervous about going to sleep now. I feel like USA pre-orders will open up next and I will miss out on it. ugh...

I don't think they can have Banjo or Perfect Dark they're owned my Microsoft. Anyone remember Mischief Makers? That game was the shit.

Shake! Shake! Shake!

That games OST is so underrated too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we get a N64 classic and it has Mischief Makers, I will buy it just for that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpl9uLUe0DM

Yuke Yuke Troublemakers was a a huge gem on the N64 by Treasure games. I had played it before it was even localized to the US. I wasn't very happy with the voices dubbed to English but it was still a great game. But my true top game on the N64 was Sin and Punishment by the same dev group. That game can output visuals that rival Ocarina of Time.

https://youtu.be/jWfioB56cMM?list=PLfC_xCvRTPtlwbbXl6AJ_trXVUmzNg_gX&t=406

only tyler breeze could be so disinterested in a hug from bayley
WWE-Bayley-figure-review-main-pic.jpg

ymmv is better than nothing, will see what NYC game stops tell me tomorrow. Mind you, it's been ten years since I've gone to a GameStop but I doubt much has changed
You're on the internet. If Gamestop had pre-orders available (I believe a "pre-order" is what you're referring to when you bring up putting down deposits to reserve an item, haha!), we'd all know. You're going to waste your time heading to gamestop for nothing.

A mini Ps1 with ff7 and sotn and other gems would be great, nes and snes games don't take up as much space, the game boy retro has potential

This thread has become more popular than the Switch thread in 3 days.

We did it, Reddit!

The inevitable evolution of this classics line is Switch Classic. Two games: Breath of the Wild and Snipperclips, mini dock but controller recreated 1:1 in all its former glory. Release date 2023 (after N64, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, and Virtual Boy Classics line).

Then by that time we will be clamoring for the days of the Mini NES so we'll get a Mini Mini NES.
I know you're being facetious, but a mini Virtual Boy would be an insta-buy for me. My kids don't give me enough migraines, so why not carry around a pocket-sized, migraine-inducing piece of technology as well

Seriously, this is not worth losing sleep over. I can almost guarantee there is enough awareness in the US surrounding the popularity of this that a time and date for pre-orders will be announced beforehand. I'm not even watching anymore until I hear of a date.

This thread has become more popular than the Switch thread in 3 days.

We did it, Reddit!
Factor 1: Limited time purchase... There will still be Nintendo Switch's sold next year.

Factor 2: This system is cheaper then the Switch by 66%

Factor 3: Everything is playable out of the box, with enough games to last about 2 months (or more) VS Switch with nothing packed in

Factor 4: NES Classic was hard to get for standard price, we don't expect this to be better. The Switch is rare, this will be legendary rare.

Factor 5: This is a collector item, with an exclusive game

Factor 6: Nostalgia

Factor 1: Limited time purchase... There will still be Nintendo Switch's sold next year.

Factor 3: Everything is playable out of the box, with enough games to last about 2 months (or more) VS Switch with nothing packed in

Factor 4: NES Classic was hard to get for standard price, we don't expect this to be better. The Switch is rare, this will be legendary rare.

Factor 7: Every game on it is better than Switch will ever have.

If only the parcel forwarding rates were better...I just can't pull the trigger on an extra $40 USD shipping.

Final Fantasy 6 alone can last you 2 months or more. Game is long as hell, not to mention the best RPG ever made along with Chrono Trigger. When you finally go out into the field and that theme plays with the flute.... or when Kafka poisons the water at the castle. Or the opera scene. Or the twist halfway into the game as one of the characters stares out into the open void. Seriously its the best RPG if not game ever. A masterpiece of the genre.

..and It's just ONE of the 21 games here and EVERY single one can is a classic. This is going to be huge.

Factor 7: Every game on it is better than Switch will ever have.
I'm fairly certain this falls under Factor 6: Nostalgia, As I would say the weakest game on there (imo) Super Punch Out, is clearly worse then the coming this Fall Super Mario Odyssey.

I'm fairly certain this falls under Factor 6: Nostalgia, As I would say the weakest game on there (imo) Super Punch Out, is clearly worse then the coming this Fall Super Mario Odyssey.
I might be in the minority here but I'd rather play super punch-out than another rehashed Mario game

bread's done
Back