So, now that we have Ignore list; who have you ignored?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DenisDFat']In conclusion, your mothers are whores.[/QUOTE]
I wuv you, Denis. I didn't ignore you. :grouphug:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Jimmiemac, for obvious reasons.[/QUOTE]

*looks at your rank/location*

So, why are you back again? It was so nice having you gone.

An interesting feature, yes.
Unfortunately, I've never really subscribed to a descartian view of the world,
so I know things still can exist without have to see them.

Who knows, just like as has been mentioned before, I'm sure some of these people who bother you so much may pop out a good deal or two, but you'll end up missing it out of a petty squable.

Of course, if they bother you that much, your mental health may be more valuable that a couple of missed deals.

I'm not going to be blocking anyone, but I'm certain that I will be blocked by some at some point in time.

[quote name='JSweeney']An interesting feature, yes.

Who knows, just like as has been mentioned before, I'm sure some of these people who bother you so much may pop out a good deal or two, but you'll end up missing it out of a petty squable.

Of course, if they bother you that much, your mental health may be more valuable that a couple of missed deals.

I'm not going to be blocking anyone, but I'm certain that I will be blocked by some at some point in time.[/QUOTE]

I dont think you would miss anything. If its a hot deal, then someone else would post in the thread, and then you would see it.

[quote name='evilmax17']*looks at your rank/location*

So, why are you back again? It was so nice having you gone.[/QUOTE]

What is it to you? Why should you care about me being back? Either you like me or you hate me, and you obviously hate me. So ignore me. Then you don't have to see my posts. I suggest you don't start with me. I'm not in the best mood right now.

I'm not going to be blocking anyone, but I'm certain that I will be blocked by some at some point in time.[/QUOTE]

*Adds JSweeney to Ignore List* :p

I'm not gonna put you on my ignore list, JS. I doubt I'll put much of anyone on my ignore list unless I get people attacking me personally.

[quote name='Javil']:rofl:

Classic. As soon as I heard about the Ignore list, you immediately came to mind as well, but I decided to take the high road and give you another chance. I suppose this saves me some trouble. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol: Actually I'm only have one person on ignore mode and that's choaszero, I have yet to find a more annoying user.

Nobody yet... but I really want to.

On other boards, I have like 70 people blocked.

Then I post about it, and everyone gets angry at me. I love it.

[quote name='Lina']Nobody yet... but I really want to.

Then I post about it, and everyone gets angry at me. I love it.[/QUOTE]
You naughty, naughty woman. But it does sound like fun... :rubs chin: I may just try it sometime :whistle2:D

[quote name='Lina']Nobody yet... but I really want to.

Then I post about it, and everyone gets angry at me. I love it.[/QUOTE]

Now how many of those 70 13 year olds actually deserved it?;)

I wonder if there's something that will tell you how many people's ignore lists you're on. Though I never try to be annoying intentially lots of people tell me I'm kind of an annoying SOB-like attitude, and I'd be a little curious to see how many people I piss off enough to ignore me.

[quote name='zionoverfire']So who's going on your ignore list? Can I make a few guesses?:lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Jimmiemac, for obvious reasons.[/QUOTE]

:p

if we had this feature when i first joined this site, i'd probably have at least ten well-known CAGs on it in no time :lol:

like that would matter though, 'cause i probably would've already been on theirs and more :headache:

this was my first board and as long as CAG stays alive and well, it will always be the only board that i go to....i didn't know how anything worked at first and was a major noob :oops:

Just Manimal. Guncon this, biatch! No one else really annoys me. I'm flattered that no one's ignored me yet, though.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']You naughty, naughty woman. But it does sound like fun... :rubs chin: I may just try it sometime :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]

That may rub a few people the wrong way.
Of course, since you've been established on the board to be an attractive female over the age of 18, many of them would say:
"She can rub me any way she wants ;) "

[quote name='Scorch']Just Manimal. Guncon this, biatch! No one else really annoys me. I'm flattered that no one's ignored me yet, though.[/QUOTE]

I will ignore you. Just ask :lol:

[quote name='JimmieMac']There's no Ignore button in real life.

I wonder if Morbid has an ignore button on his phone?[/QUOTE]

I unblocked you to see what crap you were spewing forth. And I have this to say: Give it a rest. It's over and done with.

I'm sure I'll never bother blocking anyone, it's much easier just to ignore them...

However, why does every thread need to turn into a random collection of quotes with no responses and rolling smileys? I just trudged through 3 pages of shit only to find out there were about 4 real posts.

Keep that crap in the OTT, if you want to post in a real thread, post something useful.

[quote name='zionoverfire']:lol: Actually I'm only have one person on ignore mode and that's choaszero, I have yet to find a more annoying user.[/QUOTE]

Aww... I thought of all people I could count on you for some ban-age...
choaszero must be bad if he's worse than me...

[quote name='Cornfedwb']I'm sure I'll never bother blocking anyone, it's much easier just to ignore them...

However, why does every thread need to turn into a random collection of quotes with no responses and rolling smileys? I just trudged through 3 pages of shit only to find out there were about 4 real posts.

Keep that crap in the OTT, if you want to post in a real thread, post something useful.[/QUOTE]

"Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems." - Homer Simpson

:rofl:

OMG teh OTT is a fake thread!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']"Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems." - Homer Simpson

OMG teh OTT is a fake thread![/QUOTE]

OH NOOOOOOOZ! Teh posts aren't real!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']"Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems." - Homer Simpson

OMG teh OTT is a fake thread![/QUOTE]

"there is no OTT"

:roll:

d0n7 h4xXor 73h 6047511!
5734K + R0FFL3Z!!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']j00 r 73h 0773r 700!1![/QUOTE]
dammit guys, pack up your nonsense and return to the OTT!
I'll give you a cookie.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']dammit guys, pack up your nonsense and return to the OTT!
I'll give you a cookie.[/QUOTE]

*runs back* Never tempt a fat kid with a cookie!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I unblocked you to see what crap you were spewing forth. And I have this to say: Give it a rest. It's over and done with.[/QUOTE]

It's only "over" when you never come here again.

See how your posts are useless bullshit that nobody but you thinks is funny? See the shit you sprayed in here? See how when people tell you to hold up a bit and not do it here,maybe even take it over to the OTT, where people that seem to like you hang out. Then you go and you get all combative, why's that? I'm not the problem. You are. It was so good not having to see you post in every thread all day with your patchy beard ,rolling smile faces and corny jokes.Why can't you stay gone? Z-5 rules so much so just go back and take CrashSpyro with you.

By the way, I don't believe that you have me on ignore. I'm too interesting and you're too weak to turn away. That's why I'm able to get under your skin, you're a weak pathetic loser.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']dammit guys, pack up your nonsense and return to the OTT!
I'll give you a cookie.[/QUOTE]

You spoil them, Lulu.
:)

[quote name='JimmieMac']It's only "over" when you never come here again.

See how your posts are useless bullshit that nobody but you thinks is funny? See the shit you sprayed in here? See how when people tell you to hold up a bit and not do it here,maybe even take it over to the OTT, where people that seem to like you hang out. Then you go and you get all combative, why's that? I'm not the problem. You are. It was so good not having to see you post in every thread all day with your patchy beard ,rolling smile faces and corny jokes.Why can't you stay gone? Z-5 rules so much so just go back and take CrashSpyro with you.

By the way, I don't believe that you have me on ignore. I'm too interesting and you're too weak to turn away. That's why I'm able to get under your skin, you're a weak pathetic loser.[/QUOTE]

I see me being here annoys you, so I think I will stay. And, OBVIOUSLY, I am weak and pathetic. I have feelings. You, my friend are a stupid fuck. I am not a combative person. All I said was I blocked you, to answer the OP's question. You are the one getting combative. And, yuo really need to watch what you say about me, scrawny ass. I would break you in half if I ever met you.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I see me being here annoys you, so I think I will stay. And, OBVIOUSLY, I am weak and pathetic. I have feelings. You, my friend are a stupid fuck. I am not a combative person. All I said was I blocked you, to answer the OP's question. You are the one getting combative. And, yuo really need to watch what you say about me, scrawny ass. I would break you in half if I ever met you.[/QUOTE]

[Timon:]
I can see what's happening
(What?)
And they don't have a clue
(Who?)
They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line
Our trio's down to two.
(Oh.)
[In a sarcastic mock-French accent]
Ze sweet caress of twilight
[Back to normal, but still sarcastic]
There's magic everywhere
And with all this romantic atmosphere
Disaster's in the air
[FS:]
Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things
[Simba:]
So many things to tell her
But how to make her see
The truth about my past? Impossible!
She'd turn away from me
[Nala:]
He's holding back, he's hiding
But what, I can't decide
Why won't he be the king I know he is
The king I see inside?
[Chorus:]
You needn't look too far
Stealing through the night's uncertainties
Love is where they are
And if he falls in love tonight
It can be assumed
[Pumbaa:]
His carefree days with us are history
[Timon and Pumbaa:]
In short, our pal is doomed

I'm sorry, but there's a definate vibe around this.
Break him in half? Beating someone up in a fight usually isn't the connotation those words normally have :lol:

[quote name='JSweeney'][Timon:]
I can see what's happening
(What?)
And they don't have a clue
(Who?)
They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line
Our trio's down to two.
(Oh.)
[In a sarcastic mock-French accent]
Ze sweet caress of twilight
[Back to normal, but still sarcastic]
There's magic everywhere
And with all this romantic atmosphere
Disaster's in the air
[FS:]
[Simba:]
So many things to tell her
But how to make her see
The truth about my past? Impossible!
She'd turn away from me
[Nala:]
He's holding back, he's hiding
But what, I can't decide
Why won't he be the king I know he is
The king I see inside?
[Chorus:]
You needn't look too far
Stealing through the night's uncertainties
Love is where they are
And if he falls in love tonight
It can be assumed
[Pumbaa:]
His carefree days with us are history
[Timon and Pumbaa:]
In short, our pal is doomed

I'm sorry, but there's a definate vibe around this.
Break him in half? Beating someone up in a fight usually isn't the connotation those words normally have :lol:[/QUOTE]

I mean, I would literaly break him in half.

[quote name='Kayden']Aww... I thought of all people I could count on you for some ban-age...
choaszero must be bad if he's worse than me...[/QUOTE]

Imagine yourself way back when you were 12.;) But really the guy is just annoying at least you are entertaining at times.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Now how many of those 70 13 year olds actually deserved it?;)[/QUOTE]

All of them. I hate idiots who run their mouth, and try to put me down when I know more then they'll ever know.

But, I'm a lot nicer here since I'm definitely not amongst the experts in gaming.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Imagine yourself way back when you were 12.;) But really the guy is just annoying at least you are entertaining at times.[/QUOTE]

uh... 12.... I was 5'6"... fat... and I masturbated a lot.

Now I'm taller, thinner and I don't masturabate quiet so much... I'd think all that extra energy would make me more annoying... :whistle2:s

[quote name='Lina']All of them. I hate idiots who run their mouth, and try to put me down when I know more then they'll ever know.

But, I'm a lot nicer here since I'm definitely not amongst the experts in gaming.[/QUOTE]

Well, self-proclaimed experts.
I'd actually really enjoy a message board where one could get the ear of, or a piece of the time of, a true expert in the industry, be it a programmer, developer or designer.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Shit, I'm not blocking anyone. Miss a chance for mocking or pwning? Sha, right![/QUOTE]

Word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back