So, now that we have Ignore list; who have you ignored?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Kayden']uh... 12.... I was 5'6"... fat... and I masturbated a lot.

Now I'm taller, thinner and I don't masturabate quiet so much... I'd think all that extra energy would make me more annoying... :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Well have you gotten to the point where you offer people extreme lowball offers for their games and post PMs on the open board?:lol:

[quote name='Lina']All of them. I hate idiots who run their mouth, and try to put me down when I know more then they'll ever know.

But, I'm a lot nicer here since I'm definitely not amongst the experts in gaming.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like several gaming sites I've been to, I didn't know you could block people on gamefaqs and tgn though.

[quote name='JimmieMac']It's only "over" when you never come here again.

See how your posts are useless bullshit that nobody but you thinks is funny? See the shit you sprayed in here? See how when people tell you to hold up a bit and not do it here,maybe even take it over to the OTT, where people that seem to like you hang out. Then you go and you get all combative, why's that? I'm not the problem. You are. It was so good not having to see you post in every thread all day with your patchy beard ,rolling smile faces and corny jokes.Why can't you stay gone? Z-5 rules so much so just go back and take CrashSpyro with you.

By the way, I don't believe that you have me on ignore. I'm too interesting and you're too weak to turn away. That's why I'm able to get under your skin, you're a weak pathetic loser.[/QUOTE]

jimmie, youre out of line, and youve been out of line with anything youve ever said to morbid, so im telling you right now to stop. he's clearly moved past all the intarweb drama and i suggest you do as well. so as i said, see that it stops.

[quote name='Lina']All of them. I hate idiots who run their mouth, and try to put me down when I know more then they'll ever know.

But, I'm a lot nicer here since I'm definitely not amongst the experts in gaming.[/QUOTE]

correction, you are amongst us ^^

[quote name='punqsux']jimmie, youre out of line, and youve been out of line with anything youve ever said to morbid, so im telling you right now to stop. he's clearly moved past all the intarweb drama and i suggest you do as well. so as i said, see that it stops.[/QUOTE]

Hrm, looks like the boards are going to start being policed a little more strictly. I've seen Punq yell at a few OTTers before, so I'm not yelling shenanigans just yet. But know that I'll be keeping an eye out to make sure you warn other people that deserve it, be it friend or foe.

That being said, Morbid usually deserves any flack he gets. And everything Jimmie said was true, regardless of the tone he put on it.

[quote name='evilmax17']Hrm, looks like the boards are going to start being policed a little more strictly. I've seen Punq yell at a few OTTers before, so I'm not yelling shenanigans just yet. But know that I'll be keeping an eye out to make sure you warn other people that deserve it, be it friend or foe.

That being said, Morbid usually deserves any flack he gets. And everything Jimmie said was true, regardless of the tone he put on it.[/QUOTE]

im not backing up morbid on this, he has said out of line things as well.

i am saying morbid as moved past it, and jimmie needs to as well.

please do not think i even can step into every altercation on this board, but whenever i see a problem, i try and sort it out to black and white, and take whatever actions are needed, i do my best not to take sides when acting as a mod, and i definetly dont think sides were taken in this case.

but i do thank you for bringing the point up, because the users are the only people (sans cheapy) that can keep the mods in check. and often i think too many people avoid questioning authority.

I could never iggy JSweeney, I'm one of the few people he'll trade with, if it came to that. :D Would spoil my cash flow or trade flow, it would. ;)

Banky would never, EVER miss a chance to pwn. Hell no. I think if he missed a chance to pwn, his head would explode. :shock:

Mmmmm, did someone say cookie? :drool: Lulu's giving out cookies? I know my worthiness isn't up to such loftiness these days. :notworth:

MANIMAL isn't worth an iggy in my book. Nor DDF, for that matter.

And if I do something to make Lina iggy me, then I think I need to go find my chivalry again. I'd have lost it in that case.

ChaosZero's money is as good as anyone else's, zion, so he's not on my iggy list. Not sure why he'd be on yours, though I'm sure there was a reason.

Nice to see you around, Morbid, even if it's under flaming posts of fury from Jimmie.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well have you gotten to the point where you offer people extreme lowball offers for their games and post PMs on the open board?:lol:[/QUOTE]

I've accepted quite a few lowball offers in my time. I really don't care, much of the time I just want to be rid of whatever it is I'm trading / selling. Gives me an excuse to buy new stuff which will sit unused on my shelf for months before I tire of it and trade it off. :lol:

On topic, I haven't ignored anyone yet.

[quote name='evilmax17']Hrm, looks like the boards are going to start being policed a little more strictly. I've seen Punq yell at a few OTTers before, so I'm not yelling shenanigans just yet. But know that I'll be keeping an eye out to make sure you warn other people that deserve it, be it friend or foe.

That being said, Morbid usually deserves any flack he gets. And everything Jimmie said was true, regardless of the tone he put on it.[/QUOTE]

You need to stay out of business that isn't yours. This is between Jimmie and I.
The only reason you don't like me is because I'm an OTTer, and you hate the OTT with a passion.

[quote name='punqsux']im not backing up morbid on this, he has said out of line things as well.

i am saying morbid as moved past it, and jimmie needs to as well.

please do not think i even can step into every altercation on this board, but whenever i see a problem, i try and sort it out to black and white, and take whatever actions are needed, i do my best not to take sides when acting as a mod, and i definetly dont think sides were taken in this case.

but i do thank you for bringing the point up, because the users are the only people (sans cheapy) that can keep the mods in check. and often i think too many people avoid questioning authority.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I have. I will be the first to admit it. I've said things I shouldn't have said, but only because I was hogshit pissed off. You know me, I'm not usually like that, I just let my temper flare.

[quote name='shrike4242']I could never iggy JSweeney, I'm one of the few people he'll trade with, if it came to that. :D Would spoil my cash flow or trade flow, it would. ;)

Banky would never, EVER miss a chance to pwn. Hell no. I think if he missed a chance to pwn, his head would explode. :shock:

Mmmmm, did someone say cookie? :drool: Lulu's giving out cookies? I know my worthiness isn't up to such loftiness these days. :notworth:

MANIMAL isn't worth an iggy in my book. Nor DDF, for that matter.

And if I do something to make Lina iggy me, then I think I need to go find my chivalry again. I'd have lost it in that case.

ChaosZero's money is as good as anyone else's, zion, so he's not on my iggy list. Not sure why he'd be on yours, though I'm sure there was a reason.

Nice to see you around, Morbid, even if it's under flaming posts of fury from Jimmie.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. It's good to be back. Now, I just wish this whole Jimmie/me thing would blow over. I am sick to death of it.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']You need to stay out of business that isn't yours. This is between Jimmie and I.
The only reason you don't like me is because I'm an OTTer, and you hate the OTT with a passion.

Yes, I have. I will be the first to admit it. I've said things I shouldn't have said, but only because I was hogshit pissed off. You know me, I'm not usually like that, I just let my temper flare.[/QUOTE]

actully evilmax has helped me out quite a bit with stepmania, even though im an otter. i dont think he has a problem with you, so much as a problem with the way you behaved(though i could be wrong), i know its not how you normally are, you just have to keep your cool, its just a message board, just remember that at all times ^^

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've accepted quite a few lowball offers in my time. I really don't care, much of the time I just want to be rid of whatever it is I'm trading / selling. Gives me an excuse to buy new stuff which will sit unused on my shelf for months before I tire of it and trade it off. :lol:

On topic, I haven't ignored anyone yet.[/QUOTE]

Yes you do and sometimes I will sell off some of my games very cheap to be rid of them, but not to rude little n00bs I've never heard of.

[quote name='nachzeher']nachochester, annoying dick.[/QUOTE]

You Bastard!

[quote name='zionoverfire']Yes you do and sometimes I will sell off some of my games very cheap to be rid of them, but not to rude little n00bs I've never heard of.[/QUOTE]

How's about $20 for the Growlanser?

There's a lot of "bad blood" here that I never noticed before. It appears that the island of CAG is not on the placid lake of harmonious toleration I had previously thought.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Oh and you didn't help in the slightest?:D[/QUOTE]

I always stay on topic. O:)O (angel smile don't work, substitute )

wow, the ott abandoned this thread and now the trade otters show up...this thread is so doomed, no one has posted on topic in foreeever

When the inmates run the asylum....;)

I think it's just a case of CAG's laissez-faire style being taken to the extreme. With no threat of any real punishment, some people feel the need to do or say anything without regard.

I think this is pretty much still on topic... A lot of the people posted are those who are likely to be ignored...

[quote name='Kayden']I think this is pretty much still on topic... A lot of the people posted are those who are likely to be ignored...[/QUOTE]

Yes, back on topic I just added DDF, I've found his sig. annoys me far more than his posts.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Yes, back on topic I just added DDF, I've found his sig. annoys me far more than his posts.[/QUOTE]

You could block his sig in firefox. Or do you just want to be part of the "I blocked DDF" club? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You could block his sig in firefox. Or do you just want to be part of the "I blocked DDF" club? :lol:[/QUOTE]

What can I say, I'm a gropie.:grouphug:

[quote name='punqsux']actully evilmax has helped me out quite a bit with stepmania, even though im an otter. i dont think he has a problem with you, so much as a problem with the way you behaved(though i could be wrong), i know its not how you normally are, you just have to keep your cool, its just a message board, just remember that at all times ^^[/QUOTE]

Yeah, evilmax hates me. But, I don't care, really. And I apologized for what I said. I just lost it.

[quote name='zionoverfire']What can I say, I'm a gropie.:grouphug:[/QUOTE]

Is that why you put the smilie where everyone is groping each other? :rofl:

Anyway, to stay on topic, I actually haven't ignored anyone yet.

[quote name='nachzeher']Is that why you put the smilie where everyone is groping each other? :rofl:

Anyway, to stay on topic, I actually haven't ignored anyone yet.[/QUOTE]

nachochester is asking for it!;)

but yes the group hug was used for a reason.

[quote name='zionoverfire']nachochester is asking for it!;)

but yes the group hug was used for a reason.[/QUOTE]

Someone should ask cheapy to make that smiley work with :circlejerk: . :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire']soggy biscuit would be better.;)[/QUOTE]

That's fine too. You go ahead and PM Cheapy, let me know how it turns out. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's fine too. You go ahead and PM Cheapy, let me know how it turns out. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'll pass.:lol: And it looks like our good buddy in the ivory tower is going the way of the dodoo.;)

I'll be putting DenisDFat on that list because he never has anything to contribute, and also Lina who pisses me off everytime I read a post of hers, and have been thinking about Help 1 but I'm not sure yet he seems to have gotten better with time.

[quote name='DenisDFat']i appoint you Sheriff Awesome:grouphug:[/QUOTE]
If this isn't a sig-worthy Kodak moment, I don't know what is. :')

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:applause: :applause: :applause:

I ignored that little fuckhole first anyway. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well now that this is out of the Vs. forum and he's still doing it I've decided to report his post as insulting, personally I'm not not an atheist and I feel insulted.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I love how anyone who doesn't agree with him is an athiest, I'm going to report his post as insulting.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget to ask how much you can get for said post at Game Rush. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Don't forget to ask how much you can get for said post at Game Rush. :lol:[/QUOTE]

But if I do that no one will take my complaint seriously.:D

[quote name='zionoverfire']But if I do that no one will take my complaint seriously.:D[/QUOTE]

Yes but it'll be worth it. Do it for the children man, the children!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yes but it'll be worth it. Do it for the children man, the children![/QUOTE]

the children? You know I won't do anything unless it is for our children.;)

But my complaint has been sent, to late to change it now.:D

[quote name='zionoverfire']But if I do that no one will take my complaint seriously.:D[/QUOTE]
I didn't care to begin with. Ignore him and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back