So, now that we have Ignore list; who have you ignored?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ledhed']I didn't care to begin with. Ignore him and move on.[/QUOTE]

:cry: Oh fine, I just thought since you were making a big deal about that button that I would try it out for you.:D

[quote name='zionoverfire']:cry: Oh fine, I just thought since you were making a big deal about that button that I would try it out for you.:D[/QUOTE]

I should report you for harrassing the mods. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']I'm an atheist, comedic AND 2 twice as annoying as any of those asshats![/QUOTE]

I've never found you very comedic, though I can't disagree with the last part. ;)

Also, you still have Masturbator spelled wrong.

[quote name='Ledhed']I've never found you very comedic, though I can't disagree with the last part. ;)

Also, you still have Masturbator spelled wrong.[/QUOTE]

No, he doesn't. He's saying he's a Master Baiter. You know, as in fishing? :roll:

Maybe I'll have to add you to the list. ;)

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']No, he doesn't. He's saying he's a Master Baiter. You know, as in fishing? :roll:

Maybe I'll have to add you to the list. ;)[/QUOTE]

I guess we know where led's head is...

You foul, gutterminded mod you...

[quote name='Kayden']That was a civic minded attempt the bridge the intergender communications on CAG... yours was just a dirty minded shot at a cheap joke.... besides, I'm not a mod. :mrgreen:
;)[/QUOTE]

I dont know kayden, that has to be the most disturbing thing ive ever seen, a guy posting such things, if the women want to bridge the gender gap, let em, just dont go to their side, and build from there :)

[quote name='bignick']Is there a stat that will show us the most blocked user?[/QUOTE]

A new category for the annual CAG awards: Most Muted CAG.
But, what would be the prize? A black nylon gag embossed with the CAG logo,
shipped to your door with a used copy of http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/226784.asp

[quote name='Ozzkev55']I dont know kayden, that has to be the most disturbing thing ive ever seen, a guy posting such things, if the women want to bridge the gender gap, let em, just dont go to their side, and build from there :)[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s A girl started to breast thread...

Yeah but it was after discussion with her boyfriend, and it would have been different had the thread been about a different extremity, then it would have been just as disturbing

[quote name='spoo']No need for name calling he just answered the OP question. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Well, I think it's crap that he blocks "athiests". That's shit.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Well, I think it's crap that he blocks "athiests". That's shit.[/QUOTE]

But do you think you're a comedian?
Theres no use using an opinion to argue against an opinion. He thinks athiests are not worth listening to, groovy. You think his hating is shit, right on. People will agree, people will disagree, but this is the interweb. When all is said and done, these threads and words will be lost and forgotten, and no one will care.

I have only ignored David85, and no its not because he's aethiest...
I'm usually a DDF hater, but his posts are a tribute to idiots everywhere, and I like a good laugh.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Theres no use using an opinion to argue against an opinion. He thinks athiests are not worth listening to, groovy. You think his hating is shit, right on. People will agree, people will disagree, but this is the interweb. When all is said and done, these threads and words will be lost and forgotten, and no one will care.[/QUOTE]

That my good friend, should be a mantra, for when you are angry on the intraweb, chant, then repeat again, till sore neighbors or family, smack you, or you feel at peace, either way, i love that saying man, good stuff, good stuff

I'm waiting for someone to ignore me here, because they hate the way I type.

It looks so arrogant. So snobby.

[quote name='Lina']I'm waiting for someone to ignore me here, because they hate the way I type.

It looks so arrogant. So snobby.[/QUOTE]

Your typing is fine, generally has proper form and spelling.

It's just the content most disaprove of.

[quote name='Lina']I'm waiting for someone to ignore me here, because they hate the way I type.

It looks so arrogant. So snobby.[/QUOTE]

Methinks the lady doth protest to much.

[quote name='JSweeney']Methinks the lady doth protest to much.[/QUOTE]

English translation- Shut your hole, beeotch! :lol:

Nice.....we can ignore people...hmmm...who to ignore. /blacklist add Darkekatt.

Oh guess that doesn't work here...well damn....at least I know the option is around somewhere...now to see if my picture gallery is around here somewhere

[quote name='JSweeney']Methinks the lady doth protest to much.[/QUOTE]

Hamlet eh? Speaking of which, I think Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead was released on dvd a couple weeks ago. I need to pick that one up.

Haven't blocked anybody yet, and nobody bothers me too much. I think there's only one CAG I need to put on the ignore list...

[quote name='Rig']Haven't blocked anybody yet, and nobody bothers me too much. I think there's only one CAG I need to put on the ignore list...[/QUOTE]

You have to say who they are... or else, this thread is boring and serves no purpose.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hamlet eh? Speaking of which, I think Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead was released on dvd a couple weeks ago. I need to pick that one up.[/QUOTE]

That movie has a great bare man's buttcheeks scene

[quote name='crystalklear64']But do you think you're a comedian?
Theres no use using an opinion to argue against an opinion. He thinks athiests are not worth listening to, groovy. You think his hating is shit, right on. People will agree, people will disagree, but this is the interweb. When all is said and done, these threads and words will be lost and forgotten, and no one will care.

I have only ignored David85, and no its not because he's aethiest...
I'm usually a DDF hater, but his posts are a tribute to idiots everywhere, and I like a good laugh.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I do think I'm a comedian ;)

Just bumping this to remind everyone that if one certain person is annoying you, just ignore them. Stop reporting so many posts.

Thanks. ;)

[quote name='Trakan']Just bumping this to remind everyone that if one certain person is annoying you, just ignore them. Stop reporting so many posts.

Thanks. ;)[/QUOTE]

The report feature is only for serious things like someone posting adult pics or something right?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']The report feature is only for serious things like someone posting adult pics or something right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, or spam, or flaming, stuff like that.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Actually, I do think I'm a comedian ;)[/QUOTE]

Now Morbid, remember, theres a difference between being funny and just being funny looking. ;)

[quote name='Kayden']Now Morbid, remember, theres a difference between being funny and just being funny looking. ;)[/QUOTE]

:rofl: So true, but he's a decent comedian when he's drunk, I swear.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']EEL! ;)[/QUOTE]

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Scientific experiments on one's self involving alcohol are fun!

[quote name='Kayden']I prefer experimenting on others... with large amounts of electricity.[/QUOTE]

I prefer using gullible minnesotians and a few quick strokes on the keyboard.

The only way your feebly constructed, half assed comments of mediocre, self-indulging humor could constitute as torture would be how it pains the mind to consider how ineptly you handle the English language.

[quote name='Kayden']The only way your feebly constructed, half assed comments of mediocre, self-indulging humor could constitute as torture would be how it pains the mind to consider how ineptly you handle the English language.[/QUOTE]

As comparied to your recent threads and image links? Why yes my posts are quite bland and completely inoffensive.:D

[quote name='FrankySox']I'll be putting DenisDFat on that list because he never has anything to contribute, and also Lina who pisses me off everytime I read a post of hers, and have been thinking about Help 1 but I'm not sure yet he seems to have gotten better with time.[/QUOTE]

Whoah... your the only one who mentioned my name in this topic! I was expecting more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back