new clearance for Dec 3
Final Fantasy XII 9.98
360 HD-DVD Player 129.98
360 Hard Drive 20 GB 49.98

Hopefully these wont be YMMV

GBA
American Dragon
Codename Kids Next Door
Harvest Moon(sku203146) don't know if its Friends or More Friends of Mineral Town
Monster Truck/ATV Quad combo
Phil of the Future
Princess Natasha Gift Pack
Shrek/Shark Tale combo
Shrek 2/Madagascar combo(sku580958)
Veggie Tales Larry Boy and the Bad Apple
X-Men Official Movie Game

DS
American Dragon
Guilty Gear
Ice Age 2
Monster Truck DS
Princess Natasha
Shrek Superslam

PSP
50 Cent Bulletproof
Brothers in Arms D-Day
Capcom Puzzle World
Family Guy
Gangs of London
Hot Shots Golf
Lemmings
MLB 2006 the Show
MLB 2K6
Neopets Petpet Adventures
NHL 07
Pirates of the Caribbean DMC
Rapala Trophies
Scarface
THUG Remix
World Tour Soccer
YuGiOh Gx Tag Force

PS2
Dave Mirra Freestyle
Devil May Cry 3
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi (maybe 1? sku 238160)
Genji
Gun
Hitman Blood Money
Karaoke Revolution game only(sku 665309)
Lumines Plus
MVP NCAA Baseball 07
NBA Street
NCAA March Madness 07
NFL Head Coach
Scarface
Sly Cooper 2
Tokobot Plus

GameCube
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life

XBox
Fable
Far Cry Next Chapter
FIFA 07
Hitman Blood Money
Scarface

Arcade Unplugged
Bomberman Zero
Kameo
Perfect Dark Zero
Table Tennis
The Outfit

GBA
Final Fantasy V
Shrek/Shrek 2 GBA Video
Shrek 2/Madagascar combo(sku595893)

DS
Brain Boost Gamma
Children of Mana
Elite Beat Agents
Magical Starsign

PSP
After Burner
Blitz the League
Bust A Move Deluxe
DBZ Shin Budokai Another Road(I think skn826356)
Dungeon Siege Throne of Agony
Every Extend Extra
Frogger Helmet Chaos
Gurumin
Infected
Over the Hedge
Splinter Cell Essentials
Winning Eleven(skn815176)

PS2
Chicken Little
DDR Max game only(skn613668)
Kim Possible
King of Fighters 2006
Meet the Robinsons
MLB 2006 the Show
MLB 2K7
Phantasy Star Universe
Tomb Raider Legend
Xenosaga Ep III
Yakuza

GameCube
Splinter Cell 4

XBox
DDR Ultramix 3 game only(sku 290030)
Ice Age 2
Splinter Cell 4
Tony Hawk Project 8

Battlefield 2
Bionicle Heroes
Blazing Angels
Cabela's African Adventure
Cabela's Alaskan Adventure
Call of Duty 2: Platinum Hits
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Dead Rising
FEAR
FIFA 2006 World Cup
Godfather
Hitman Blood Money
NBA 2K6
NCAA Football 07 I think(sku 618095)
NCAA March Madness 07(sku 684772)
NHL 2K7
Prey
Samurai Warriors(don't know if its 2 or Empires sku 701658)
Splinter Cell 4
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Superman Returns
Tetris Evolution

Wii
Ant Bully

Pretty lousy clearance, IMHO. K-Mart had a lot of this stuff at half the price. Damn, don't see one single game I'd want to get. Bah! Anyway thanks as always to Benboxer for the list.

I may end up using my Galaxy $25 GC to grab FFV. I'm also thinknig I may buy Table Tennis on the 360 for a mere $10, since I'm going to buy a 360 soon. :whistle2:k

i'm assuming the karaoke revolution game is the american idol one, since party and country have been previously clearanced this year. meaning, at $10, i'll have to pick it up to add to my kr collection. :D

Damn bought DDR Max today at one when I went in to reserve SMG. Do they pricematch their own drops if it does drop there tomorrow?

Weird, my store had DS Elite Beat clearly marked with signage to $14.98 on Friday when I went in to reserve Mario.

Just called my store to ask about reserving a second Mario tomorrow. This store is pulling the reserve card racks tonight but the dept. manager will allow me to get one more reserved tomorrow a.m.

dont forget if you still have any tru bucks from mcdonalds they expire the 13th. could get you up to $5 extra off these prices. $5 360 games ftw.

This is on now. Just went to my local TRU to check it out. Terrible, terrible selection at the one here, but the prices quoted in the OP are good. I picked up another Kameo (got one from the Kmart deal and this one is a gift) but I did not find anything else.

They're not setting them apart from the other games either, basically they're in with the rest and at least at mine they are not marked (Kameo was still marked 19.98) but I did price check and the 9.98 was good.

It's definitely a system wide markdown, but at least at my TRU it was terrible pickings.

I picked up the last copy of Xenosaga III at my TRU and a copy of Capcom Puzzle World.

The placeholder for Xenosaga III said $19.98 but the one for Capcom Puzzle World still said $19.98 instead of $9.98 but it rang up for the reduced price.

These games weren't set apart in my TRU, either.

Dead Rising, hmmmmmmmm. . .
Of course, it probably will stay at full price here. Or like Burnout Revenge which people reported at 9.90 and the DMC 3 pack (gone now) which was 14.98, here it will drop from 29.99 to a clearance price of 29.98. My TRUs kill me.

I do know that :gc:splinter cell 4 should have already dropped. I bought it and price matched to $20 a while back. I did just find FFIII and if I can get V for the same price that only leaves VI to complete my collection. Thanks OP.

Just picked up Children of Mana from Bellevue TRU. They had Elite Beat Agents and alot more copies of CoM. I didnt see much else though. Thanks OP.

can confirm the table tennis :360: for 9.98. others were dropped too, that's all I remember, none of the price tags were correct as usual.

Hm. I'm really tempted by either Kameo or Table Tennis at that price ... can anyone vouch for either one's quality? I know that Kameo was well-reviewed but I think Launch Goggles tainted the review pool.

forgot to mention that when I scanned most, if not all of the titles, the scanner read:
"Free Demo Disc"
underneath all the price info. didn't buy anything so didn't find out what that was all about...

Super Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 came up at 19.99 for me, however Dead Rising, F.E.A.R, Hitman Blood Money, Godfather, and Splinter Cell Double Agent did come up as listed.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']yakuza is now somewhat attractive, still ten dollar too expensive though. I'll take it.[/QUOTE]
Try circuit city first. $16.96

Ok I got
Devil May Cry 3
The Outfit
Arcade Unplugged ( now that come with a month of xbox live work for existing memebers)
Blazing Angels
Hitman 360
Lemmings psp
Family guy PSP
There was more but thats I ran out of cash, ty for the post of games at TRU now my son can have more then the normal 3-4 games for christmas

Awesome, they had everything I was looking for (Table Tennis, Kameo, PDZ, Dead Rising). Just an fyi, it's only the regular edition of PDZ that's on clearance, the LE still comes up at full price (at least it did for me).

Finally gonna get Dead Rising tomorrow.
My store has a couple copies behind the glass and confirmed the $10 drop.

Tomorrow -
one $75 group (for the extra $10 GC)
Mario
Dead Rising
Call of Judgement pack of cards x 2
Dammit, I just remembered, Mario already has $5 down! So I need $30.01 not $25.01...so 2 packs of cards....which ones to get???

[quote name='CaoPi']just a reminder for Capcom Puzzle world that game will crash if your firmware is 3.5 or higher![/quote]

What! They still didn't fix this yet?! Can anyone confirm if the game will crash with the more recent firmware versions?

I'm glad I didn't open mine yet...

Just came back fro TRU not sure if YMMV but regular edition Oblivion was priced on shelf and rang up for $15.98. Not sure to buy the shivering isles on live or buy the expansion disc. Which way will I come out cheaper?

[quote name='lunker']Hm. I'm really tempted by either Kameo or Table Tennis at that price ... can anyone vouch for either one's quality? I know that Kameo was well-reviewed but I think Launch Goggles tainted the review pool.[/quote]

I thought Kameo was kinda meh, nowhere near as good as the Ratchet & Clank or Mario platformers. Table Tennis is definitely worth the $10, though.

I just got back from TRU

They had 5-6 copies of all PSP games, Brotehrs in Arms, Gangs of London, 50 cent, Scarface

Not on the list from OP:

PSP - Syd Meyes Pirates - 6.98

Snagged 2

[quote name='xDerekRx']I just got back from TRU

They had 5-6 copies of all PSP games, Brotehrs in Arms, Gangs of London, 50 cent, Scarface

Not on the list from OP:

PSP - Syd Meyes Pirates - 6.98

Snagged 2[/quote]

Sweet price on that - going to have to check for that. Supposed to be a pretty good game too.

I had $10 off $100 coupon and $10 GC when you spend $75 or more.

Here's my plans for tomorrow :)

Super Mario Galaxy $50 with $25 GC
Tokobot Plus (PS2) $10
Dead Rising (360) $20

OR ($10 GC when spend $75 or more)

Battlefield 2
FEAR

Take extra $10 off when spend $100 or more. Hope everything i wanted is not OOS :)

I ended up grabbing the last copy of Table Tennis. Bomberman can wait, especially since they had 5-6 copies on the floor.

Not that I'm surprised, but no prices were changed.

great deals if you got toys r us bucks...i picked up fear for 15, family guy psp for 5 (what game isnt worth 5 bucks?) Perfect Dark Zero for 5 bucks (history repeating itself from n64 days lol) and table tennis for 5.

Didn't see it in this thread, but I saw Polarium Advance for $9.98 yesterday (Atlus-published GBA version with some extra mechanics, basically--I understand it's only the puzzle mode.) I've not seen it in the bin before, so I think it's part of the clearance, but it might be just at my store.

[quote name='zigg']Didn't see it in this thread, but I saw Polarium Advance for $9.98 yesterday (Atlus-published GBA version with some extra mechanics, basically--I understand it's only the puzzle mode.) I've not seen it in the bin before, so I think it's part of the clearance, but it might be just at my store.[/quote]

That and Pirates! mentioned above are old clearance titles.

Well I can confirm that it is the Devil May Cry 3 SE that is $9.98, with my Toys R US bucks it came out to a little over $6.

Thanks OP

Harvest Moon GBA was More Friends of a Mineral Town :)

I missed the $19.98 part, thought everything was going to be $9.98. Man was I disappointed when Xenosaga III was $19.98, as well as all the good 360 games.

[quote name='lunker']Hm. I'm really tempted by either Kameo or Table Tennis at that price ... can anyone vouch for either one's quality? I know that Kameo was well-reviewed but I think Launch Goggles tainted the review pool.[/QUOTE]

I think Kameo was an underappreciated game, I enjoyed it a lot. There is a lot of variety and it's short enough that the gameplay never got stale. For the clearance price you should definitely pick it up.

It wasn't Kameo that suffered from launch goggles, it was Perfect Dark Zero. They have similar scores, I think PDZ has a better aggregate score, but Perfect Dark Zero was awful. Kameo was the better Rare game.

I also liked Table Tennis, but I kind of wish I had waited for the Wii version.

[quote name='velvet396']how's everyone getting hold of toys 'r us bucks? the big toy book?[/quote]

The McDonald's Monopoly game that just ended

Thanks for the list. Some stuff that I picked up that weren't listed was PSP Sega Genesis Collection for $9.48 and PS2 Code Breaker for $6.98.

I've heard people mention PSP Sid Meier's Pirates being marked down a couple times, but when scanned it's still 29.99 at my TRU.

Just picked up Dead Rising which they had about 5 left. Most of the other games were gone but I only wanted Dead Rising anyways and at $20, it's a steal. Prices are still the same but ring up to the correct price. Great find OP!

At my ToysRus I bought Final fantasy III for DS for only 20 bucks new in cleareance and I noticed they had Dragon Quest Slime knights game or whatever was 20 bucks on cleareance as well.

I think the Harvest Moon game on clearance for $9.98 is Another Wonderful Life. They had it tagged as such, but the first one was still tagged $19.99, although I didn't price check so it could have been clearanced too.

The Burbank TRU had all their games clearance prices $3 to $4 more. They had the clearance stickers, but they were slightly higher by the above mentioned amounts.

bread's done
Back