new clearance for Dec 3
Final Fantasy XII 9.98
360 HD-DVD Player 129.98
360 Hard Drive 20 GB 49.98

Hopefully these wont be YMMV

GBA
American Dragon
Codename Kids Next Door
Harvest Moon(sku203146) don't know if its Friends or More Friends of Mineral Town
Monster Truck/ATV Quad combo
Phil of the Future
Princess Natasha Gift Pack
Shrek/Shark Tale combo
Shrek 2/Madagascar combo(sku580958)
Veggie Tales Larry Boy and the Bad Apple
X-Men Official Movie Game

DS
American Dragon
Guilty Gear
Ice Age 2
Monster Truck DS
Princess Natasha
Shrek Superslam

PSP
50 Cent Bulletproof
Brothers in Arms D-Day
Capcom Puzzle World
Family Guy
Gangs of London
Hot Shots Golf
Lemmings
MLB 2006 the Show
MLB 2K6
Neopets Petpet Adventures
NHL 07
Pirates of the Caribbean DMC
Rapala Trophies
Scarface
THUG Remix
World Tour Soccer
YuGiOh Gx Tag Force

PS2
Dave Mirra Freestyle
Devil May Cry 3
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi (maybe 1? sku 238160)
Genji
Gun
Hitman Blood Money
Karaoke Revolution game only(sku 665309)
Lumines Plus
MVP NCAA Baseball 07
NBA Street
NCAA March Madness 07
NFL Head Coach
Scarface
Sly Cooper 2
Tokobot Plus

GameCube
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life

XBox
Fable
Far Cry Next Chapter
FIFA 07
Hitman Blood Money
Scarface

Arcade Unplugged
Bomberman Zero
Kameo
Perfect Dark Zero
Table Tennis
The Outfit

GBA
Final Fantasy V
Shrek/Shrek 2 GBA Video
Shrek 2/Madagascar combo(sku595893)

DS
Brain Boost Gamma
Children of Mana
Elite Beat Agents
Magical Starsign

PSP
After Burner
Blitz the League
Bust A Move Deluxe
DBZ Shin Budokai Another Road(I think skn826356)
Dungeon Siege Throne of Agony
Every Extend Extra
Frogger Helmet Chaos
Gurumin
Infected
Over the Hedge
Splinter Cell Essentials
Winning Eleven(skn815176)

PS2
Chicken Little
DDR Max game only(skn613668)
Kim Possible
King of Fighters 2006
Meet the Robinsons
MLB 2006 the Show
MLB 2K7
Phantasy Star Universe
Tomb Raider Legend
Xenosaga Ep III
Yakuza

GameCube
Splinter Cell 4

XBox
DDR Ultramix 3 game only(sku 290030)
Ice Age 2
Splinter Cell 4
Tony Hawk Project 8

Battlefield 2
Bionicle Heroes
Blazing Angels
Cabela's African Adventure
Cabela's Alaskan Adventure
Call of Duty 2: Platinum Hits
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Dead Rising
FEAR
FIFA 2006 World Cup
Godfather
Hitman Blood Money
NBA 2K6
NCAA Football 07 I think(sku 618095)
NCAA March Madness 07(sku 684772)
NHL 2K7
Prey
Samurai Warriors(don't know if its 2 or Empires sku 701658)
Splinter Cell 4
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Superman Returns
Tetris Evolution

Wii
Ant Bully
Splinter Cell Double Agent

[quote name='rockerman2010']excellent, i think its time i finally re bought battlefield 2!!!! (anyone know if anybody still plays 360 live for bf 2?)[/quote]

I do, my clan was number #33 on the leaderboards

[quote name='Wolfkin']I do know that :gc:splinter cell 4 should have already dropped. I bought it and price matched to $20 a while back. I did just find FFIII and if I can get V for the same price that only leaves VI to complete my collection. Thanks OP.[/quote]

Same here. I still need III, V and VI and then I'll have every game through XII. Hopefully I can grab III and V when I go to TRU today.

Don't know if this has been mentioned (don't have time to read all the thread at this moment, and I've been having connectivity issues so I want to get this reply in fast before I lose a connection again), but we found Over G (last one) for 12.98 at the Kennesaw TRU last wednesday.

Is this an old clearance that I never read of?

I can confirm the ps2 code breaker being $6.98. It was the only thing I saw of interest at my TRU. I've been wanting to have a cheat device on hand since my old gameshark isn't compatible with my slim ps2.

[quote name='MetalGearDraco']Same here. I still need III, V and VI and then I'll have every game through XII. Hopefully I can grab III and V when I go to TRU today.[/quote]yesterday my TRU had around 7 copies of V and strangely enough only two copies of VI. So I picked up V and I picked up III the day before at the TRU that wasn't so close completely by chance so now I'm all set except for :gba:VI and :ds:IV

[quote name='karmapolice']Just picked up Children of Mana from Bellevue TRU. They had Elite Beat Agents and alot more copies of CoM. I didnt see much else though. Thanks OP.[/quote]ehh.. Children of Mana sounded like a lot of fun and the advertisements made it look really cool. The gameplay however was lackluckster to say the least.
Almost no variety and was repetitive after 2 hours. I don't know what I was expecting from a 'dungeon crawler' but somehow it wasn't that. I played 80% of the way thru the game in anticipation of something new and it never got any better. Magical Starsign was much more fun. Nothing special but it was old school funness. That didn't get really repetitve until maybe 70-80% of the way thru. Which is all I ask.

Dunno if this has been mentioned, but I saw Xbox 360 S-Video cables for $6.48 and tons of copies of Gran Turismo 4 (PS2) for $9.98. The only copy of Devil May Cry 3 they had was the Greatest Hits version, and I usually do not go for those, but would it be worth it in this case?

-- Oxygen

Thanks OP, I was finally able to pick up a copy of Kameo and Table Tennis without any guilt. Gives me something to play while I can't afford to buy all the other games I want to buy this holiday season.

[quote name='Oxygen']The only copy of Devil May Cry 3 they had was the Greatest Hits version, and I usually do not go for those, but would it be worth it in this case?

-- Oxygen[/QUOTE]

If you don't care about playing Dante's brother, then no, it's not worth it.

[quote name='Oxygen']Dunno if this has been mentioned, but I saw Xbox 360 S-Video cables for $6.48 and tons of copies of Gran Turismo 4 (PS2) for $9.98. The only copy of Devil May Cry 3 they had was the Greatest Hits version, and I usually do not go for those, but would it be worth it in this case?

-- Oxygen[/quote]I I would trade for it.

[quote name='Wolfkin']yesterday my TRU had around 7 copies of V and strangely enough only two copies of VI. So I picked up V and I picked up III the day before at the TRU that wasn't so close completely by chance so now I'm all set except for :gba:VI and :ds:IV
[/quote]

Well, I went to my nearby TRU, and just like the one you went to, they had 5 or 6 copies of FFV so I picked that up. Unfortunately, they didn't have any copies of FFIII. Maybe when I get paid on Friday, I'll go to another TRU further away to see what they have.

Is Metal Slug Anthology ps2 version a clearance item? My local TRU store had a bunch of copies. Today I went to buy SMG I wanted to get a price check while I was there all the copies they had were gone.

[quote name='whitereflection']If you don't care about playing Dante's brother, then no, it's not worth it.[/quote]

Actually, the difficulty settings also differ, ours was watered down to be in line with the easier Japanese version in the special edition

This is slightly YMMV. The TRU I went to had Perfect Dark and Dead Rising for $29.99. However I picked up Chromehounds for $13.

I picked up Capcom Puzzle World today... not marked, so I never would have known - thanks OP! :) I forgot to take the whole list with me... I'll have to when I go back for the B2G1 sale.

Is there anything different between XB and 360 Godfather? I just bought the XB version for $5 at Target on clearance.

Might rebuy Dead Rising for $20.

picked up 4 xbox 360 games

live arcade unplugged - 10
ninety nine nights - 12
dead rising - 20
condemned - 20

cost me about 7 bucks out of pocket (had 60 in GC)

[quote name='PleasantOne']I picked up Capcom Puzzle World today... not marked, so I never would have known - thanks OP! :) I forgot to take the whole list with me... I'll have to when I go back for the B2G1 sale.[/quote]

Are you aware of the crashing issue with this game using firmware 3.50 and higher? I don't know what firmware you have or if you've opened it already but if you're planning on keeping it, could you tell me if it crashes on you when you play Puzzle Fighter? Thanks.

It's not on the list, but I picked up Gradius Collection for PSP today from TRU for $5, brand new.

If you're wanting this game, keep an eye out here!

[quote name='boagman']It's not on the list, but I picked up Gradius Collection for PSP today from TRU for $5, brand new.

If you're wanting this game, keep an eye out here![/quote]

Good find since that's an old clearance title. I remember picking up a copy last year for someone on here.

[quote name='Mugen Power']Are you aware of the crashing issue with this game using firmware 3.50 and higher? I don't know what firmware you have or if you've opened it already but if you're planning on keeping it, could you tell me if it crashes on you when you play Puzzle Fighter? Thanks.[/quote]

I ignored the warnings in the thread, and quickly opened up puzzle world getting ready to play some puzzle fighter and what happens? PSP REBOOTS. Then I try Buster Bros original and it just hangs on a black screen. The only game that worked was the other buster brothers title. I'm so pissed, but F this, i'm going to email Capcom and tell them to either fix it or give me my money back.

I have a slim with latest FW. Others picking up Puzzle World, you've been warned.

[quote name='sp00ge']Good find since that's an old clearance title. I remember picking up a copy last year for someone on here.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I was actually wanting to pick it up at K-Mart since they clearanced it to $10 or so recently, but I couldn't find it at any of the local K-Marts that I saw it at previously. Just happened to stop by this particular TRU and looked through every title, and there it was. Price tag said $29.99...scan said $5.

Mine. Guess I'll have to do the D-pad mod now.

[quote name='aen']can anyone else confirm "ninety nine nights - $12"[/QUOTE]
it's $25.98 in my local TRU

i made friends with a girl associate, and i just hand her a list of item numbers (6-digits) and have her punch it in for price check.

even if my local TRU doesn't have it, the price will ring up the same as those listed on the OP listing.

[quote name='topnotch97']it's $25.98 in my local TRU

i made friends with a girl associate, and i just hand her a list of item numbers (6-digits) and have her punch it in for price check.

even if my local TRU doesn't have it, the price will ring up the same as those listed on the OP listing.[/quote]

And if you can really sweet-talk them, they can check inventory at other TRU stores from the computers to save you a trip or two. Of course, that is very YMMV.

It scanned at $50 at my TRU.

I was able to snag these though when I picked up my pre-ordered Mario Galaxy:

Table Tennis (last one)
Kameo (last one)
Perfect Dark Zero (last one)
King Kong (last one)
Gun (last one)
Chromehounds

They also had two copies of Perfect Dark Zero LE, but those scanned around $29.

[quote name='BladeZ']I ignored the warnings in the thread, and quickly opened up puzzle world getting ready to play some puzzle fighter and what happens? PSP REBOOTS. Then I try Buster Bros original and it just hangs on a black screen. The only game that worked was the other buster brothers title. I'm so pissed, but F this, i'm going to email Capcom and tell them to either fix it or give me my money back.

I have a slim with latest FW. Others picking up Puzzle World, you've been warned.[/quote]

Man, sorry to hear that. I'm gonna return mine because in all the time this problem's been known, Capcom and/or Sony have been sitting on their collective arses and not fixing this. I figure if or when they finally fix this issue, this game might drop down in price even more.

I hope getting Capcom to do right works out for you.

DDR Ultramix 3 came up as $19.99 at mine... however, the lady did not scan it, she just put in the UPC numbers... does that have anything to do with it not coming up as $9.99?

I was able to pick up DDR Ultramix 4 Bundle with pad for $9.90! It was the only one they had. Some relative is going to be happy this xmas.

Also saw a bunch of other things on clearance:

:360: official remote $14.98
:360: component cables $29.98
:360: N3 $16.98
:ds: Touch Detective $7.50
:gc: 1019 memory card $19.98
:gc: 4mb memory card ~$3
:ps2: Sopranos Collectors Ed. ~$10

There were other things but those were some of the most notable.

[quote name='aen']can anyone else confirm "ninety nine nights - $12"[/quote]

trun3.jpeg

ymmv though.

[quote name='cribbs542']
trun3.jpeg

ymmv though.[/quote]

N9 is a YMMV clearance, which TRU is notorious for. It may be clearance at one store, regular price at another and a different clearance price at another.

So far, it seems everything in the OP is universal Clearance.

yup, live arcade unplugged was marked 19.99, scanned at 9.98. and Ninety Nine Nights was behind the glass case upfront but oddly tagged at 12.99

I picked it up for 12.98 a few weeks ago. As stated before, YMMV.

I picked up the $9.98 Brothers In Arms PSP game. I'm not sure of the quality of it but I decided to take a gamble.

[quote name='sp00ge']

So far, it seems everything in the OP is universal Clearance.[/quote]

Not true, at my TRU the only game that rang up at clearance price was Perfect Dark Zero ($9.99). Everything else was $19.99 or more, including the ones the OP listed as cheaper.

[quote name='garethcs']
:gc: 1019 memory card $19.98
:gc: 4mb memory card ~$3[/quote]good grab. I need some memory cards almost as much as I need some controllers. I think I'll stop by myself see what else I can pick up. Maybe another FFV Advance

Thanks OP, snagged XBLA Unplugged for $9.98 despite its $19.98 marking.

Also spotted a metric truckload of copies of:

DS Elite Beat Agents - $9.98

[quote name='topnotch97']is this new on clearance list?!?! just found one

[/quote]
No, think it's been on clearance since September, but it's hard to find. Think it was $14.96 or $12.96. Usually, it's in the cabinet behind the registers, so it's hard to see. Nice find.

Will try to go grab an Elite Beat Agents if it's $9.98.

[quote name='SleepyBum']No, think it's been on clearance since September, but it's hard to find. Think it was $14.96 or $12.96. Usually, it's in the cabinet behind the registers, so it's hard to see. Nice find.

Will try to go grab an Elite Beat Agents if it's $9.98.[/quote]

it is? oh well.... the item number is up there in the pic, so anyone can do a item look-up at the service desk.

now to hunt down Elite Beat Agents for that price.

finally, after calling the TRUs around relatives that I have to go to for thanksgiving, i got N3 for 10$, the lady said there was a bunch of other 360 games for under $15 so i'll have to check it out and post later

[quote name='falcon815']Thanks OP, snagged XBLA Unplugged for $9.98 despite its $19.98 marking.

Also spotted a metric truckload of copies of:

DS Elite Beat Agents - $9.98[/quote]

Unfortunately, Elite Beat Agents was still $19.98 at the store I went to. :cry:

Verified at two TRU (but still YMMV???): a 15% coupon is floating around and will be activated starting on Friday. Also, do TRU coupons work retroactively? I would like to know because I bought a couple of items, and I want to use the 15% off. I did not want to risk the items not being there, so I bought them today. Last year, every TRU, CC and BB was totally raped after BF.

DMC:AC still $29.99, so I guess that's YMMV too. Genji PS3 was $59.99!!! Yuck.

[quote name='SleepyBum']No, think it's been on clearance since September, but it's hard to find. Think it was $14.96 or $12.96. Usually, it's in the cabinet behind the registers, so it's hard to see. Nice find.

Will try to go grab an Elite Beat Agents if it's $9.98.[/quote]

Has that been clearanced everywhere (that DMC)? Also, why does that DMC Special Edition have a different cover at Gamestop?

Ok I just picked up the last copy of Kameo, along with Ninety Nine Nights, today for a grand total of $26.00. Kameo was not marked and burried in the 360 section for $9.98 and N3 was behind the glass up front and marked at $13.98.

[quote name='Wolfkin']I used the TRU 15% and the cashier keyed it in manually i think. I can't for the life of me FIND DMC:AC.[/QUOTE]
Where's this 15% off coupon?

bread's done
Back