new clearance for Dec 3
Final Fantasy XII 9.98
360 HD-DVD Player 129.98
360 Hard Drive 20 GB 49.98

Hopefully these wont be YMMV

GBA
American Dragon
Codename Kids Next Door
Harvest Moon(sku203146) don't know if its Friends or More Friends of Mineral Town
Monster Truck/ATV Quad combo
Phil of the Future
Princess Natasha Gift Pack
Shrek/Shark Tale combo
Shrek 2/Madagascar combo(sku580958)
Veggie Tales Larry Boy and the Bad Apple
X-Men Official Movie Game

DS
American Dragon
Guilty Gear
Ice Age 2
Monster Truck DS
Princess Natasha
Shrek Superslam

PSP
50 Cent Bulletproof
Brothers in Arms D-Day
Capcom Puzzle World
Family Guy
Gangs of London
Hot Shots Golf
Lemmings
MLB 2006 the Show
MLB 2K6
Neopets Petpet Adventures
NHL 07
Pirates of the Caribbean DMC
Rapala Trophies
Scarface
THUG Remix
World Tour Soccer
YuGiOh Gx Tag Force

PS2
Dave Mirra Freestyle
Devil May Cry 3
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi (maybe 1? sku 238160)
Genji
Gun
Hitman Blood Money
Karaoke Revolution game only(sku 665309)
Lumines Plus
MVP NCAA Baseball 07
NBA Street
NCAA March Madness 07
NFL Head Coach
Scarface
Sly Cooper 2
Tokobot Plus

GameCube
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life

XBox
Fable
Far Cry Next Chapter
FIFA 07
Hitman Blood Money
Scarface

Arcade Unplugged
Bomberman Zero
Kameo
Perfect Dark Zero
Table Tennis
The Outfit

GBA
Final Fantasy V
Shrek/Shrek 2 GBA Video
Shrek 2/Madagascar combo(sku595893)

DS
Brain Boost Gamma
Children of Mana
Elite Beat Agents
Magical Starsign

PSP
After Burner
Blitz the League
Bust A Move Deluxe
DBZ Shin Budokai Another Road(I think skn826356)
Dungeon Siege Throne of Agony
Every Extend Extra
Frogger Helmet Chaos
Gurumin
Infected
Over the Hedge
Splinter Cell Essentials
Winning Eleven(skn815176)

PS2
Chicken Little
DDR Max game only(skn613668)
Kim Possible
King of Fighters 2006
Meet the Robinsons
MLB 2006 the Show
MLB 2K7
Phantasy Star Universe
Tomb Raider Legend
Xenosaga Ep III
Yakuza

GameCube
Splinter Cell 4

XBox
DDR Ultramix 3 game only(sku 290030)
Ice Age 2
Splinter Cell 4
Tony Hawk Project 8

Battlefield 2
Bionicle Heroes
Blazing Angels
Cabela's African Adventure
Cabela's Alaskan Adventure
Call of Duty 2: Platinum Hits
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Dead Rising
FEAR
FIFA 2006 World Cup
Godfather
Hitman Blood Money
NBA 2K6
NCAA Football 07 I think(sku 618095)
NCAA March Madness 07(sku 684772)
NHL 2K7
Prey
Samurai Warriors(don't know if its 2 or Empires sku 701658)
Splinter Cell 4
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Superman Returns
Tetris Evolution

Wii
Ant Bully
Splinter Cell Double Agent

Thanks for the list

I don't know if it's YMMV or not but some games might already be at those prices. Ultramix 3 has been $19.98 at my local TRU for a few months, even back when they had the 20% off on clearance items

Hopefully next round of clearance, there will be some PS3 games and maybe older clearance stuff will drop in price

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Bomberman and Table Tennis look pretty good.[/quote]

That's what I was thinking, too.

Excellent list OP, will stop by TRU tomorrow on my way to a football game to verify some of these prices.

*thumbs up*

[quote name='CombatFrog']Excellent list OP, will stop by TRU tomorrow on my way to a football game to verify some of these prices.

*thumbs up*[/quote]

Isn't it the 11th tomorrow?

Nothing really jumps out at me here. Maybe Scarface. Seems like most of this stuff can already be had for the same price or less.

[quote name='sp00ge']Yeah, these don't go into effect until monday.[/quote]

Thats what I was thinking, so that guy who posted earlier will be out of luck unless he reads this thread again.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Isn't it the 11th tomorrow?[/quote]

do'h lol. I looked at my windows date and it said 11/11... i didn't realize it was after midnight though heh.

[quote name='CombatFrog']do'h lol. I looked at my windows date and it said 11/11... i didn't realize it was after midnight though heh.[/quote]

Fortunately for you, you came back to the thread and/or your senses.

[quote name='boihookantsbell']Just read some reviews for Bomberman on the 360.

Don't get it..[/quote]
It's fairly common knowledge just how horrid Bomberman is. But take into consideration that the game was $50 when it came out and that's most likely when that review was written.

Had it been $10 when it came out, I'm sure the reviews would have been much more forgiving.

Regardless, I'm picking it up as I don't have it in my collection. For $10, you can't go wrong.

FFV is the only thing that interests me on that list, but $20 is a bit too steep, especially since I still have FFIV from an old CC clearance and FFIII from TRU clearance to play through. Maybe $10 or $15 would be better.

Thanks, as always, Ben. :]

That's funny. Dungeon Siege Throne of Agony for the PSP was 12.98 before, now it's 19.98. Nice list though, might have to swing by and see if they have any left on Monday evening.

Now, toss in a 20% off clearance items and Buy 2 Get 1 free (like we had at the same time with DS games before) and I'm in ;).

I might pick up Dead Rising and Hot Shots golf when I pick up my Super Mario Galaxy preorder on Tuesday and use the "$10 GC with $75 purchase" coupon

Which Karaoke Revolution game is on clearance?

I bought FF I and II in 2005 and FF IV last year at TRU for $9.98. I am disappointed that V is only dropping to $19.98 I was hoping to get it for $9.98 like the other gba FF games. Thanks for the list op.

I think I'll get Battlefield 2 that game is awesome online. I use to play it on the original xbox and they had about 4 or 5 rooms but they were filled with at least 18 people. I assume even more people play on the 360.

Tempting. I'll check this when I pick up Galaxy on Tuesday, but I also need to save money for the B2G1F on Wii games TRU is doing the week after...

God dammit, TRU! Stop taking all my money!

How is Guilty Gear DS? I know it's supposed to be, well, not like most GG games, and not that great, but is it a good buy for a fan of the series, for $10?

Great stuff, thanks for posting. There are a few games I plan to pick up tomorrow! Just got a 360, now it's time to buy some games....

[quote name='gordonmj']BenBoxer or anyone else, do you know if the Greatest Hits version of Devil May Cry 3 is the one on clearance?[/quote]

LOL exactly what I was going to post- Thanks

Allow me to also thank the OP. I'll have to stop by TRU tomorrow and (hopefully) get in on some Kameo, PDZ, Table Tennis, and Dead Rising. All for $50. Mmmmm...

[quote name='benboxer']

PS2
Lumines Plus

Arcade Unplugged
Table Tennis
The Outfit

[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up, hopefully i can grab some of these.

[quote name='Rocko']FFV is the only thing that interests me on that list, but $20 is a bit too steep, especially since I still have FFIV from an old CC clearance and FFIII from TRU clearance to play through. Maybe $10 or $15 would be better.

Thanks, as always, Ben. :][/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I was thinking for FFV, Oh why must you tease up TRU :(

I would like $10 and would probably even bite at $15.

bread's done
Back