new clearance for Dec 3
Final Fantasy XII 9.98
360 HD-DVD Player 129.98
360 Hard Drive 20 GB 49.98

Hopefully these wont be YMMV

GBA
American Dragon
Codename Kids Next Door
Harvest Moon(sku203146) don't know if its Friends or More Friends of Mineral Town
Monster Truck/ATV Quad combo
Phil of the Future
Princess Natasha Gift Pack
Shrek/Shark Tale combo
Shrek 2/Madagascar combo(sku580958)
Veggie Tales Larry Boy and the Bad Apple
X-Men Official Movie Game

DS
American Dragon
Guilty Gear
Ice Age 2
Monster Truck DS
Princess Natasha
Shrek Superslam

PSP
50 Cent Bulletproof
Brothers in Arms D-Day
Capcom Puzzle World
Family Guy
Gangs of London
Hot Shots Golf
Lemmings
MLB 2006 the Show
MLB 2K6
Neopets Petpet Adventures
NHL 07
Pirates of the Caribbean DMC
Rapala Trophies
Scarface
THUG Remix
World Tour Soccer
YuGiOh Gx Tag Force

PS2
Dave Mirra Freestyle
Devil May Cry 3
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi (maybe 1? sku 238160)
Genji
Gun
Hitman Blood Money
Karaoke Revolution game only(sku 665309)
Lumines Plus
MVP NCAA Baseball 07
NBA Street
NCAA March Madness 07
NFL Head Coach
Scarface
Sly Cooper 2
Tokobot Plus

GameCube
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life

XBox
Fable
Far Cry Next Chapter
FIFA 07
Hitman Blood Money
Scarface

Arcade Unplugged
Bomberman Zero
Kameo
Perfect Dark Zero
Table Tennis
The Outfit

GBA
Final Fantasy V
Shrek/Shrek 2 GBA Video
Shrek 2/Madagascar combo(sku595893)

DS
Brain Boost Gamma
Children of Mana
Elite Beat Agents
Magical Starsign

PSP
After Burner
Blitz the League
Bust A Move Deluxe
DBZ Shin Budokai Another Road(I think skn826356)
Dungeon Siege Throne of Agony
Every Extend Extra
Frogger Helmet Chaos
Gurumin
Infected
Over the Hedge
Splinter Cell Essentials
Winning Eleven(skn815176)

PS2
Chicken Little
DDR Max game only(skn613668)
Kim Possible
King of Fighters 2006
Meet the Robinsons
MLB 2006 the Show
MLB 2K7
Phantasy Star Universe
Tomb Raider Legend
Xenosaga Ep III
Yakuza

GameCube
Splinter Cell 4

XBox
DDR Ultramix 3 game only(sku 290030)
Ice Age 2
Splinter Cell 4
Tony Hawk Project 8

Battlefield 2
Bionicle Heroes
Blazing Angels
Cabela's African Adventure
Cabela's Alaskan Adventure
Call of Duty 2: Platinum Hits
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Dead Rising
FEAR
FIFA 2006 World Cup
Godfather
Hitman Blood Money
NBA 2K6
NCAA Football 07 I think(sku 618095)
NCAA March Madness 07(sku 684772)
NHL 2K7
Prey
Samurai Warriors(don't know if its 2 or Empires sku 701658)
Splinter Cell 4
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Superman Returns
Tetris Evolution

Wii
Ant Bully
Splinter Cell Double Agent

[quote name='Veronica Mars']So, The 50 percent sale goes on tommarow? the 26th?[/QUOTE]

The 50% off should be good from 12/26 through 1/1.

I got Lumines for PS2, and two Xbox titles (Splinter Cell Double Agent and Far Cry Evolution) for about $5 each with the 50% off any clearance game under $10 sale. Very happy I waited on those three.

[quote name='bojay1997']I got Lumines for PS2, and two Xbox titles (Splinter Cell Double Agent and Far Cry Evolution) for about $5 each with the 50% off any clearance game under $10 sale. Very happy I waited on those three.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, have there been some additional price drops? I notice that Xbox Splinter Cell DA is listed as $19.98 in the OP. So if you got it for $5, could mean the $19.98 titles have dropped to 10, this means some very nice 360 titles could be $5 each.

[quote name='bojay1997']I got Lumines for PS2, and two Xbox titles (Splinter Cell Double Agent and Far Cry Evolution) for about $5 each with the 50% off any clearance game under $10 sale. Very happy I waited on those three.[/quote]Just for clarification since an iteration of both of those games are on both xbox systems, did you get SCDA and FC on original xbox or xbox 360? Here's hoping there was a drop and I can get Burnout and Dead Rising on the real cheap.

Thanks for the heads-up; got Lumines Plus (PS2), FF XII (PS2), and Guilty Gear (DS) for $5 each. Baten Kaitos: Origins still was still 19.98 sadly.

brockton, ma has a ton of arcade unplugged and final fantasy xii. some copies of bomberman 360 and perfect dark zero were also there. i saw a huge stack of what looked to be $10 games next to the register, one of the games being elite beat agents amongst magical starsign and guilty gear dust strikers. so pretty likely elite beat agents is at the 9.98 price point now, as others have previously reported.

also, if anyone finds an extra copy of tokobot plus or american idol karaoke revolution i might be interested.

Picked up Jade Empire LE for $5.00 at the TRU in Alhambra.
All clearance games were priced half off so the game rang up for $2.50

I made out pretty well over the last few days. I picked up:

Final Fantasy XII - $4.99
Tokobot Plus (PS2) - $4.99
XBox Live Arcade Unplugged - $4.99
Aeon Flux (XB) - $4.24
DDR Ultramix 3 (XB) - $4.24
Capcom Puzzle Collection (PSP) - $4.99
Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded (PSP) - $4.99
Brothers In Arms D-Day (PSP) - $4.99

Disgaea 2 - $10.98 (sadly not 50% off)
Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron (PSP) - $11.98 (sadly not 50% off)

Saw but didn't pick up:

Heatseeker (PSP) - $4.99
The Outfit (360) - $4.99
Rumble Roses XX (360) - $4.99
Godfather: Mob Wars (PSP) - $4.99
Scarface (PSP) - $4.99

I also scanned Elite Beat Agents but it was still $19.98.

Alright... Picked up the following. All games are $4.98

iconps2_r2.gif
Final Fantasy XII
iconps2_r2.gif
Lumines Plus
iconps2_r2.gif
Jak II
iconps2_r2.gif
tokobot+
iconps2_r2.gif
Gran Turismo 4 (non-GH), there were some GH ones, but they were just stickers over the black label.
iconps2_r2.gif
Genji

Question about Lumines Plus... Does it come in like some cheap style shrinkwrapping? All my other PS2 games have the hard style wrapping, but Lumines has like the re-wrapped shrink wrapped like on some DS games.

icongamecube.gif
Also picked up non-name Play*On brand GC mem cards 4MB $2.98
They're kinda dark blue in color. Hope they will work on Wii and won't corrupt/lose saves.

Saw some Xbox 360 component/VGA cables in the clearance bin, but rang up as $29.98

Couldn't find
iconpsp_r2.gif
Hot Shots Golf, the PSP section was pretty bare. Also didn't find
iconds.gif
Hotel Dusk or Touch Detectives. Elite Beat Agents was ringing up as $19.98.

Also, was at the LA La Cienga TRU. Seems they have Wiis in stock. Lady ahead of me got one.

[quote name='SleepyBum']Alright... Picked up the following. All games are $4.98

iconps2_r2.gif
Final Fantasy XII
iconps2_r2.gif
Lumines Plus
iconps2_r2.gif
Jak II
iconps2_r2.gif
tokobot+
iconps2_r2.gif
Gran Turismo 4 (non-GH), there were some GH ones, but they were just stickers over the black label.
iconps2_r2.gif
Genji

Question about Lumines Plus... Does it come in like some cheap style shrinkwrapping? All my other PS2 games have the hard style wrapping, but Lumines has like the re-wrapped shrink wrapped like on some DS games.

icongamecube.gif
Also picked up non-name Play*On brand GC mem cards 4MB $2.98
They're kinda dark blue in color. Hope they will work on Wii and won't corrupt/lose saves.

Saw some Xbox 360 component/VGA cables in the clearance bin, but rang up as $29.98

Couldn't find
iconpsp_r2.gif
Hot Shots Golf, the PSP section was pretty bare. Also didn't find
iconds.gif
Hotel Dusk or Touch Detectives. Elite Beat Agents was ringing up as $19.98.

Also, was at the LA La Cienga TRU. Seems they have Wiis in stock. Lady ahead of me got one.[/QUOTE]

My copy of Lumines Plus had the normal wrapping. I wouldn't worry too much about it but I would open it open just to make sure there isn't an AOL disc inside.

[quote name='Josef']My copy of Lumines Plus had the normal wrapping. I wouldn't worry too much about it but I would open it open just to make sure there isn't an AOL disc inside.[/quote]

I got it there and it had the cheap wrapping as well. However it was totally mint inside so I wouldn't worry about it. Both copies at the store were like that. The game is definitely worth the price though, cheap wrap or not. :lol:

[quote name='ayuchan']Is anyone able to pick up 2 Xenosaga III games + Disgaea 2 for me? :) I could pay via paypal :)
Thanks a lot![/quote]
I think xenosaga III is still MSRP. Probably better luck getting at gamecrazy for $10

[quote name='malalrd']I think xenosaga III is still MSRP. Probably better luck getting at gamecrazy for $10[/quote]

Does gamecrazy have a website from which I can order it from? Or do they only have stores? :/

[quote name='eau']I saw Xenosaga III for $19.98 at TRU last week.[/quote]

Yeah, it's been that price for quite a while now. I picked it up at least a month ago when it first dropped to that price.

Grabbed Dead Rising, Live Arcade Unplugged and Table Tennis for around 32 bucks total. They had bucketloads of Final Fantasy XII and most of the others, so I'll probably have to swing by there tomorrow to look through the rest.

Grabbed some copies of FFXII. Otherwise everything was fairly wiped. I should have looked over the shelves more carefully though, forgot that everything under $10 was on sale, I was mainly just looking for FF. Anything else of note out there? Guilty Gear DS might be worth it for $5.

Alright... went to another TRU

The one in Thousand Oaks (Moorpark Rd) has about 5 FFXII in the clearance bin. I hid them at the very bottom under some Da vinci Code and a crap ton of GBA games. There's also 3
iconps2_r2.gif
Lumines Plus on the shelf at the back. Still has the cheap shrinkwrap. Also think I saw one Xenosaga III and maybe some Disgaea 2.

There's about 6+
iconps2_r2.gif
Genji behind the counter, and maybe 6 MGS3: Snake Eater. Didn't check the price on those.

Some new grabs:

iconps2_r2.gif
Devil May Cry 3 GH $4.99
iconps2_r2.gif
Drakengard 2 $3.50

[quote name='Masume']Grabbed some copies of FFXII. Otherwise everything was fairly wiped. I should have looked over the shelves more carefully though, forgot that everything under $10 was on sale, I was mainly just looking for FF. Anything else of note out there? Guilty Gear DS might be worth it for $5.[/quote]

Yeah it's a good, underrated portable fighting game. It's unique from the traditional GG games, that's why it got shat on by many people. But if you can appreciate something different it's well worth the money.

[quote name='Megaten']Grabbed Dead Rising, Live Arcade Unplugged and Table Tennis for around 32 bucks total. They had bucketloads of Final Fantasy XII and most of the others, so I'll probably have to swing by there tomorrow to look through the rest.[/quote]I presume DR was 19.98 and the other two were 4.99 each?

Picked up:

iconps2_r2.gif
Hot Shots Golf: Fore (GH) $4.25

Also grabbed an extra FFXII and Lumines for trade.

There's about 4 more FFXII, 1 more Lumines, and 2 tokobot+ @ the TRU on Montebello, CA.

Also saw some PS2 dance pads on clearance. Play*On brand, they're $9.99. I'll wait for them to drop around $5.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']I found a game on sale. Don't think its listed.
It's Sukioden V, something like that.
Didn't ask original price.[/QUOTE]

Probably Suikoden Tactics, I saw a few copies in the bin last time I was at TRU.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Probably Suikoden Tactics, I saw a few copies in the bin last time I was at TRU.[/QUOTE]

No, I think they meant Suikoden V when they typed Suikoden V. I picked up Suikoden V for something like 8.48 months ago, while Suikoden Tactics had been 10.98, so they both were clearanced for pretty cheap.

i picked up disgaea 2 when it was getting cleareanced out for $10.98 after tax so if you can still find it, grab it asap

[quote name='Josef']The 50% off should be good from 12/26 through 1/1.[/quote]

noooooo why wasn't I checking this thread more often... :cry:

Sorry, i had trouble searching for the TRU cleareance/price drop thread, so move this if its threaded all wrong or even delete if its been posted already. But picked up a couple 360 games at TRU today on clearance (all $19.98):

F.E.A.R
Dead Rising
Condemned
Far Cry
The Godfather

Edit by Io - Merged it for ya! ;)

[quote name='cromico']FFXII...9.98? cool if it is.[/quote]

It was $4.99 a month or so ago, when TRU had the 50% off all clearance games under $10 sale going.

bread's done
Back