Song Of The Moment Abbreviated To SOTM

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Pig Destroyer still has some of the best lyrics in the biz. It's too bad they're so damn hard to understand.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the little speaking part towards the middle of Nastasha is just ridiculous, so I'm assuming the rest of the lyrics are too. That whole EP/Song gave me some serious chills. I don't think I've ever heard anything that effects my mood and just takes me for a ride like this has done. I'm absolutely blown away right now, hopefully the rest of their work will have the same effect on me.

Prowler in the Yard and Terrifyer are essential grindcore albums. Definitely worth looking up the lyrics as you listen. Some dark, horrifying, beautiful stuff.

Fingerprints on my eyes like ten tiny maps to heaven, or ten rogue angels torching the house of god. I feel something pressing against my kidneys. Maybe a pair of wings. Maybe the ghost of a bullet.

DJ Hidden - The Words Below (album)
Tokimonsta - Tokimonsta Beats (album) ---- nice to hear more from her

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr. Beef']Whodini - "Friends"

God help me.[/QUOTE]

why? Great song from one of the top 5 hip hop crews of all time

Hiromi - Place To Be (album)

[quote name='fart_bubble']why? Great song from one of the top 5 hip hop crews of all time[/QUOTE]
Oh, I love the song and Whodini, but I had the song in my head the entire day, and it bugged me a little bit.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Royce Da 5'9" - "Something 2 Ride 2"

Features Phonte on the hook and a beat from Premo. Very good.[/QUOTE]

You know there's a remix with a Phonte verse in the works, right?

bread's done
Back