Sony E3 2010 Press Conference - June 15 (Tues) 12pm PDT

[quote name='cochesecochese']You forgot 'on any console'

PC will be the best version, natch.[/QUOTE]

Well, that goes without saying.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']interesting, it's like sony saw that ms has timed exclusivity with cod, so they just went out and got exclusive content from everybody else.[/quote]

lol

[quote name='ZForce915']I need to know more about this steam cloud thing.[/QUOTE]
Your saved games and settings are stored over the internet on your Steam account. If this is correct. Maybe I can access my Portal 2 saves on a PC, Mac, and PS3?

I found that statement Gabe from valve said regarding, "Gaming has become a service rather than a Product" more in favor of the Company than the consumer, a 'Service' is not permanent, only at the moment, compared to a 'product' we have forever. I sure don't want my gaming to go that way..

The PSN Plus, is prime example..

[quote name='FroMann']These montage videos are getting old pretty quick. Nice to see Gabe, but where is Jaffe?[/QUOTE]

I know. I could care less about all this exclusive stuff. I want a new Twisted Metal dammit!!

[quote name='gunm']Haha, Gabe Newell gets to eat his words...I'm sure he has room for that with dessert.[/QUOTE]

No he doesn't. Do you have any idea how many words the fat man said? He said enough words to fill a 3rd world nation with his crap. He's gonna be MIGHTY FULL TONIGHT.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Interesting, it's like Sony saw that MS has timed exclusivity with COD, so they just went out and got exclusive content from everybody else.[/QUOTE]
:applause:

GT5 + Top gear track

I will be able to finally do star in a reasonably priced car without actually becoming famous.

EDIT:

Oh and on exclusivity, Medal of Honor is looking like it could edge out COD on MP.

NOVEMBER 2nd!!!!! GRAN TURISMO 5!!! FINALLLYYYY!!!! *runs outside and screams in excitement* Wait Infamous 2 is being shown now?! Okay This Conference is better now!

At least for me, Sony made up for that shitfest with a new Twisted Metal. That's all I wanted.

This conference is so boring, better than Microsoft, but still pretty boring. Nintendo won this year by a very wide margin.

[quote name='mario23air']This conference is so boring, better than Microsoft, but still pretty boring. Nintendo won this year by a very wide margin.[/QUOTE]
Agree with Nintendo doing better this year, but I think Sony killed Microsoft at the end of this conference. Move and Kintetic was pretty damn boring and no one will buy it.

[quote name='FroMann']Agree with Nintendo doing better this year, but I think Sony killed Microsoft at the end of this conference. Move and Kintetic was pretty damn boring and no one will buy it.[/QUOTE]
I'll get Move I think (not Kinect though, or not right away).

Crazy modes, vehicles, weapons, and maps....I'm in!

And OT, but after a couple of years of shitty E3s, Nintendo had nowhere to go but up.

Lets see. What I liked this conference.

Killzone 3
Sorcery
Dead Space 2
Infamous 2
Gran Turismo 5
Portal 2 (I'm getting it on PC)
and Twisted Metal

Not bad Sony. Not bad at all. No Lost Guardian though.

bread's done
Back