Sony MSRP changes effective August 14th (PS3 and Vita games)

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Credit: thekonamicode from NeoGAF: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=485951

Next Tuesday, retailers nationwide will be permanently dropping prices on 17 titles published by Sony on the PS3 and Vita. Here's the breakdown with the new MSRP.

It is not known how soon the price changes will take effect on PSN.

Vita

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - $19.99
Little Deviants - $19.99
ModNation Racers: Road Trip - $19.99
Reality Fighter - $19.99
Resistance: Burning Skies - $29.99
Uncharted: Golden Abyss - $39.99
Unit 13 - $29.99
Wipeout 2048 - $19.99

PS3

Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition - $19.99
God of War: Origins Collection - $19.99
Infamous 2 - $19.99
Jak and Daxter Collection - $19.99
Ratchet & Clank Future: All 4 One - $19.99
Sorcery- MOVE Required - $19.99
Twisted Metal - $39.99
Uncharted 1&2 Dual Pack - $29.99
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Jak and Daxter :ps3: dropped to $17.99 used at BB for anyone wondering. Not bad with the 10% GCU discount and the $5 off @gamer coupon!

Target has finally dropped these prices in store. I picked up the Target Exclusive version of Ratchet & Clank All 4 One for $19.99.

The Target version comes with a voucher to download "Ratchet & Clank Future Quest For Booty" for free off the PSN store. I think this was only for the first batch, none of the other copies had the free game listed on the box.

I saw this week that both the Jak & Daxter Collection and Uncharted 3 have been removed from TRU.com. Can't say I'm surprised though.

[quote name='Haggar']Target has finally dropped these prices in store. I picked up the Target Exclusive version of Ratchet & Clank All 4 One for $19.99.

The Target version comes with a voucher to download "Ratchet & Clank Future Quest For Booty" for free off the PSN store. I think this was only for the first batch, none of the other copies had the free game listed on the box.[/QUOTE]

I grabbed All 4 One a few months ago when Target had it on sale for $19.99. I never really wanted A4O, but since I didn't have Quest for Booty, I figured I might as well pay $5 more to own both games.

then why the f is unit 133 still $36 on psn.... oh right digital titles dont follow the same rules when it come to dropping prices it takes 6 months longer..

[quote name='Haggar']Target has finally dropped these prices in store. I picked up the Target Exclusive version of Ratchet & Clank All 4 One for $19.99.

The Target version comes with a voucher to download "Ratchet & Clank Future Quest For Booty" for free off the PSN store. I think this was only for the first batch, none of the other copies had the free game listed on the box.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but Target doesn't seem to be in short supply of them in all areas. My Target had at least 10 of them, well I didn't look at the boxes but they had 10 behind the one I got, and it's still available online: http://www.target.com/p/ratchet-clank-all-4-one-only-at-target-playstation-3/-/A-13773090

Still, Quest for Booty is the only reason I got the game. I missed the sale earlier this year. Do note that the codes expire at the end of this year.

I got my copy of Uncharted 3 new for co-op (thank you Pat :) ). I will wait for Black Friday for anything else

bread's done
Back