Splinter Cell: Conviction, $40, KMart Apr. 20th-26th

[quote name='thehoweller']You should know this. It's still an advertised price, and will count as a sale price. Our discount won't work... Kmart > Employees

You'd have to be pretty lucky to find the collector's edition at Kmart...Honestly you'd have to attempt a price match elsewhere through a phone call. Not sure if that'd be possible since they're likely different products with different UPCs as well.[/QUOTE]

it'd have to have a different upc otherwise it'd ring up exactly like the regular edition at every store

I'm gonna take this and price match it at my Best Buy to get my $20 back :( still an awesome deal! Game is worth getting, so much fun!

Sorry for the noobish question, but if its instore only (no ad) how do you get BB to pricematch? I got a rewards zone coupon to burn, so would prefer BB. Thanks for any help.

-

[quote name='gunstar808']Sorry for the noobish question, but if its instore only (no ad) how do you get BB to pricematch? I got a rewards zone coupon to burn, so would prefer BB. Thanks for any help.

-[/QUOTE]

I was going to go in and snap a photo of the price change at their store and show them and if need be, they can call and verify.

If anyone's actually seen an ad, please post. I've heard that many times, Kmart will run stuff like this. If it rings up normal and you have no ad, Full Price....

Others please post if you have gone and gotten this for $40 I would like to save a trip to kmart if it is not this price. Also if there is an instore ad with this price that would be awesome, rather buy it at BB for points.

[quote name='knotfan123']called a kmart in omaha, ne and they told me it was an online special only...grrr[/QUOTE]
Completely untrue; it is instore only. We'll reach out to the store.

[quote name='knotfan123']called a kmart in omaha, ne and they told me it was an online special only...grrr[/QUOTE]
Online is regular price $60

Just got back from my local K-Mart. They had a "sale" placard under the 2 copies that they had. This was in Garden Grove btw, 1 copy left now.....

well...called 2 Kmarts...both with essentially the same answer...said 'some deals are online only'...Kmarts getting me good

[quote name='knotfan123']well...called 2 Kmarts...both with essentially the same answer...said 'some deals are online only'...Kmarts getting me good[/QUOTE]
Hello - I just copied you on an email to the store manager of the Omaha store you requested; I am definitely working on this for you and I hope to have it resolved shortly.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Hello - I just copied you on an email to the store manager of the Omaha store you requested; I am definitely working on this for you and I hope to have it resolved shortly.[/QUOTE]

You're a good man.

I hope that none of you experience any issues with this promotion, but if you do, please contact me directly at [email protected] and I will copy you on an email to the store in question. Please use my regular email and not my CAG PM so I can redirect the emails as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I hope that none of you experience any issues with this promotion, but if you do, please contact me directly at [email protected] and I will copy you on an email to the store in question. Please use my regular email and not my CAG PM so I can redirect the emails as quickly as possible.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I must say this is great customer service. Knowing we have people like this @ CAG will really make me consider K Mart and Sears in the future. Thanks for your direct interaction.

Joe

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I hope that none of you experience any issues with this promotion, but if you do, please contact me directly at [email protected] and I will copy you on an email to the store in question. Please use my regular email and not my CAG PM so I can redirect the emails as quickly as possible.

Thanks![/QUOTE]
I also have to say that you're really going above and beyond what most companies would do for customer service. :applause: Keep up the great work.

[quote name='Thrinn']I also have to say that you're really going above and beyond what most companies would do for customer service. :applause: Keep up the great work.[/QUOTE]
Thank you guys; I just pray for the day when I don't have to follow up on issues like this and everything is executed flawlessly.........may take a while :)

[quote name='weapon311']went to glassboro, nj kmart and no dice. rang for 59.99 =([/QUOTE]
On it; contacting them now.

The Bloomington, IN store had it for $40. The game had a big $59.99 placard on it, so I looked around the store for help (of course haha) and found someone to check the price. I told him it should be $39.99 and he said "I don't think so but I can look". He checked and it was indeed $39.99 so he mumbled something about the good price and took the other game out as well (there were only 2 copies), either for himself to buy later or to change the label...I think the former by the way he acted heh. Good stuff!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Thank you guys; I just pray for the day when I don't have to follow up on issues like this and everything is executed flawlessly.........may take a while :)[/QUOTE]

I gotta jump on the praise wagon here. This is pretty excellent of you. :applause:

If only we still had a K-mart here. This is the ONLY game I want right now but I'm in a tight spot money-wise. Could probably come up with the $40, but I already have about 25 in GS credit. Wish they had a good deal for this game too.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Thank you guys; I just pray for the day when I don't have to follow up on issues like this and everything is executed flawlessly.........may take a while :)[/QUOTE]

Good going SHC, keep motivating us caring-lemmings that still work for Kmart.

[quote name='rockstarnati']I gotta jump on the praise wagon here. This is pretty excellent of you. :applause:

If only we still had a K-mart here. This is the ONLY game I want right now but I'm in a tight spot money-wise. Could probably come up with the $40, but I already have about 25 in GS credit. Wish they had a good deal for this game too.[/QUOTE]

If you're not afraid to order online through Gamestop...Buy it there.

Use the coupon code 25OFF, add $100 of items to your cart to activate it, then remove the unwanted games.
Also use the code SAVER for free shipping...And lastly your edge card if you have one.

You'll end up with 35% off of a $60 game...Should put you near the same price point.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']On it; contacting them now.[/QUOTE]
Message from the store manager: Should be good to go!

This morning it must have been mixed from the download. We just went into the system and it is now ringing up the 39.99. You may contact the customer or if you would like the store to contact the customer , we would gladly do so if you send the information.
Sorry for any inconvience

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Message from the store manager: Should be good to go!

This morning it must have been mixed from the download. We just went into the system and it is now ringing up the 39.99. You may contact the customer or if you would like the store to contact the customer , we would gladly do so if you send the information.
Sorry for any inconvience [/QUOTE]

thanks again, will def head there again after work today. good work.

Just got back from my local K-mart and got the game for 39.99 even though the sticker said 59.99

[quote name='knotfan123']well...called 2 Kmarts...both with essentially the same answer...said 'some deals are online only'...Kmarts getting me good[/QUOTE]
Hey bud - found one for you!

Located one at #4130 on 50th & L street here in omaha(about 5 miles from our store).Spoke to Mary and Bill in electronics, they have the item on hold.Store phone # 402-733-8437

I printed out the blog post about the sale and went to Best Buy and they priced matched it. Bought it for $30 after using my $10 gift card. Woooo hoooo!!!!

I didn't think they were going to price match it either since it wasn't a newsprint ad. I guess I got lucky.

I already have it but just wanted to say thanks to SHC-Gamer for the great CS! It's nice to have some direct interaction through the boards.

[quote name='Game_Dude_3']Hopefully Amazon PMs it?

And SHC-Gamer is the local CAG hero.[/QUOTE]

If you have a K-Mart local to you, I'd just pick it up there - the more people that show support for this deal locally, the more deals SHC can probably swing for us in the future.

I'd love to save tax via Amazon too, but I think I'll just trek down to the local K-Mart to show my appreciation for SHC hooking us up.

Just got back from the Valparaiso, IN Kmart and snagged my copy. There were probably four or five more copies there, sale tag out showing it's $39.99.

Anyone know if we can return the K-Mart copy to Best Buy?
I noticed the Best Buy and K-Mart copies each have different UPCs, as the BB copy comes with a dlc code for a certain gun.

[quote name='fenixrisingxl']Anyone know if we can return the K-Mart copy to Best Buy?
I noticed the Best Buy and K-Mart copies each have different UPCs, as the BB copy comes with a dlc code for a certain gun.[/QUOTE]

no

But pm'd this at BBuy... thanks op

[quote name='fenixrisingxl']Anyone know if we can return the K-Mart copy to Best Buy?
I noticed the Best Buy and K-Mart copies each have different UPCs, as the BB copy comes with a dlc code for a certain gun.[/QUOTE]

Highly doubt it. Just got back from checking the UPC on the game at my local Kmart and decided to not even bother getting it and trying to return that copy to Best Buy. What sucks is that the damn DLC gun is something you get by PLAYING THE GAME normally.

Anyway, Bridgeton, MO KMart had 5 copies left as of about 40 minutes ago. They had a $39.99 sticker on them.

[quote name='donut']no

But pm'd this at BBuy... thanks op[/QUOTE]

You just get them to call and verify the price? Also, anyone know if BB will PM something I used RZ certificates on?

Just picked up my copy of the game for $39.99 in the Palm Springs area.

Thought they were out, but the game was hidden behind some Mass Effect 2 boxes.

Thanks OP!

Picked up SC:C and Resonance of fate for a total of.....$62 dollars! Woo-hoo!

Both had 59.99 stickers

SC:C: 59.99 - 20.00 sale - $10 off $20 or more coupon = 29.99

Resonance of Fate: 59.99 - $22 mark down - $10 off $20 or more coupon = 27.99

I was waiting for RoF to hit $20 but I guess this isn't a bad deal. More games for the backlog.

Now to flip my CE that I bought from BB for $53.99

[quote name='thehoweller']Good going SHC, keep motivating us caring-lemmings that still work for Kmart.

If you're not afraid to order online through Gamestop...Buy it there.

Use the coupon code 25OFF, add $100 of items to your cart to activate it, then remove the unwanted games.
Also use the code SAVER for free shipping...And lastly your edge card if you have one.

You'll end up with 35% off of a $60 game...Should put you near the same price point.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I been trying to mess with those GS codes, but I haven't been having much luck getting prices to stick and whatnot. A few days ago I had some codes stacked up and had it at $45, but now I can't get anything to work.

Edit: Oooo... I finally got 15new and 10auto to stack again. Took a lot of refreshes. lol... Makes it $45.89. Might have to do that if it sticks.

[quote name='rockstarnati']Yeah, I been trying to mess with those GS codes, but I haven't been having much luck getting prices to stick and whatnot. A few days ago I had some codes stacked up and had it at $45, but now I can't get anything to work.

Edit: Oooo... I finally got 15new and 10auto to stack again. Took a lot of refreshes. lol... Makes it $45.89. Might have to do that if it sticks.[/QUOTE]

how do you get them to stack?

bread's done
Back